Surprise Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife loves the naughty side and gets more daring.
3.1k words
4.48
18.6k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a continuing story about a middle-aged wife that has found that life is not over at 40.

If you haven't read the first chapters, you may find the story to follow.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one.

*

There weren't many people out at this time of the day. So it wasn't hard to find Amy & Sid. "There they are," Tim said.

"Ware?"

"Over there," Tim pointed to 2 people off by themselves. I wasn't sure, but I followed Tim.

When we got closer, I yelled out, "Hi."

"Oh, look who's here?' Amy said. "How was the hike this morning? Was the waterfall any good?"

"It was beautiful. The water was cool and refreshing. How was the shopping? Did you have any luck finding a new suit?"

"She found an adorable one that I love, but she won't wear it. She thinks it's a little too revealing," Sid said.

"It is!" Amy replied.

"let's see." I said.

"She has it in her beach bag. Show it to them."

"Okay. Here, what do you think?" Amy pulled it out and held it up. It's a sheer floral pattern with a deep v and high hips.

"It doesn't look too revealing to me," Tim said. Amy turned it around so we could see the back. There were two strings from the crotch that went to each shoulder. "I think it looks sexy," Tim said.

"Ya, sure you're a guy, you think a piece of string is a great suit, just like Sid," Amy said.

"Amy, I like it; I think it would look great on you," I said.

"You do?" "Yes, why don't you put it on?"

"Right here?"

"Yes, I will hold up a towel so you can change behind it."

"Ya, go ahead, Amy," Sid said.

"I don't know; someone may see me."

"Isn't that the idea of showing off your body?" Sid Said.

"It's okay Amy, If you don't want to, you don't have to," I said.

"I want to; I just need to get used to the idea."

I held out the towel. Amy moved behind it and changed. The towel did little to conceal Amy's body from Tim and Sid's stares. "Okay, I am done."

"Let's see?" I said. Amy walked around from behind the towel to show us the front of the suit. It looked great on her.

The thin material was cut just above her areolas, exposing her full C-sized cleavage. I could see her hard nipples poking through the fabric. The suit barely covered the sides of her breast, leaving little to the imagination. The material formed a V shape from her breast and ended between her legs to just past her labia. The two strings traveled up and over her shoulders, where they met at the front of the suit.

"Let's see the back," Tim asked. Amy reluctantly turned around. The only thing covering her butt was the two strings, allowing us a good view of her backside.

"I love it, Amy," I said.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do."

Amy let out a sigh of relief, "I was not sure. I thought it might be too revealing."

"It's fine."

"Ya, you think so! look at this." Amy bent forward, as she did, the material opened, and her breast fell out. She stood back up, her breast exposed. "What do I do about this?"

"Well, you may have to be a little careful."

Just then, the cabana boy walked up behind her. I was about to say something when Sid motioned me to keep quiet. "Would anyone like something from the bar," He said.

Amy spun around, breast still exposed. The cabana boy stopped mid-sentence. Amy looked down with fright, realized her tits were out. Her face turned red, and about to cover herself up when I stood up, pulled the top of my suit down to expose my breasts.

"We asked our husbands whose tits are nicer. But we can't get an unbiased answer. So we need an impartial opinion; what do you think, mine or Amy's?" At first, the waiter was unsure what was going on but quickly got into the game. Acting like a real judge, he walked over, looked at my breast for a few seconds, then looked at Amy's.

I could tell she was a little more at ease as he leaned over to look at her nipples. I asked, "Would it help your decision if you could touch them," I pushed his face between my cleavage, wrapping my arms around his head so he could not back away.

"Hey, that's not fair. You need to feel mine too." Amy pushed me away and forced her tits in his face. The waiter finally broke away.

"I can't decide. Can I have another look?"

"Sure. How about if you feel both our tits at the same time." I reached out, pulled Amy tight to myself, pressing our tits together. He then pushed his face into both our tits.

"They're both great; you both win. I have to get back to work before I get in trouble."

"Not fair." Amy laughed. He left for our drinks.

Still in each other's arms, Amy looked at me, "Thank You. I thought I was going to die when he looked at me." She leaned forward and kissed me. Her tongue slipped in my mouth a little. I felt her hand moved down to my waistband and slid under the material.

She leaned back; looked me in the face. She said, "This is nice."

I was surprised; I didn't think Amy was so bold. Looking over to Sid and Tim, both had big smiles on their faces. "Hold on, I may be daring and exposing myself, but I am not going to have a girl-girl show in the middle of the day out here on the beach. You will need to get me drunker before that happens."

We broke apart and sat back down in the chairs. The cabana boy returned with our drinks. "The manager told me to tell you that this is not a topless beach, and you need to cover your breasts."

I forgot that the top of my suit was still down. I pulled it up and apologized to him. Amy did likewise. "Thank You for that. Now I wanted to thank you for letting me be your judge, so I had the bartender make this strong." He handed us our drinks and left.

I sipped my drink, "Holy crap, strong; this thing is pure alcohol."

As we sipped the drinks, we talked for a while and found out that we have many things in common. The cabana boy made sure we were never without a drink. After an hour, we all had a good buzz going.

Amy was more on the drunk side than buzzed. Her suit had moved around, exposing her nipples. The strings at the crotch had worked their way up between her pussy lips. Everyone else noticed but didn't feel like telling her.

Amy announced that she was going to go swimming. Staggering, she stood up in front of us, tits out, and the bottom of her suit pulled high between her pussy lips. "Amy, you may want to rearrange your bathing suit before you head to the water," I said.

Swaying, she looked down, "Oh My Goodness." She pulled the top back to cover her breasts, then reached down to straighten the lower part of her suit. While her hand was between her legs, a finger brushed against her labia. A few droplets were seeping from between her lips. Instinctively she touched her slit. "Oh." Next, she let two fingers slid between her outer lips. "That's good," she then pushed a finger inside of herself. "Oh, that's really good," The guy's just stared with their mouths open.

I was amazed she managed to keep standing. Amy slid a second finger deep inside, "Oh, I need to get fucked. Sid, get your ass off the chair and get me back to our room and fuck me." She started to walk back towards the hotel.

Sid stood up, "Duty calls. I better get her back to the room before she falls over on someone or worse, fucks the cabana boy."

Tim and I both chuckled as they walked away. "What do you say, time for a nap?"

"Sounds good to me." We collected our stuff and headed back to our room. We rounded a corner, "Is that Amy's voice?" Tim asked.

"Oh, That's it, Harder." We looked around. Under the stairs was Amy, on her back, and Sid's white ass plowing away. Amy opened her eyes, saw us, smiled, and gave a little wave. "Harder, Harder, I'm almost there."

Tim looked at me, "Doesn't that give you an idea."

"It sure does; let's go."

By the time We got back to the room, it was 5:00. "I'm going to take a shower," I said.

"I will be in there in a few minutes," Tim said.

The water felt so good on my sunburned skin. It seemed to melt all my cares away. I finished the shower just as Tim stepped in. "Hay there sexy, got any time for a sailor on leave?" Tim asked.

"Maybe later, big guy." I picked up a towel and went into the bedroom to dry off. I sat on the edge of the bed and laid back, listening to the shower running and the sounds from the open back door.

Kim, Kim, I felt someone nudging me. Opening my eyes, I saw Tim standing in front of me. "We should get something to eat before they close the restaurants."

"Did I fall asleep?"

"Yap, you have been asleep for an hour and a haft.

"Wow, that sun can really wipe me out."

"Not to mention the alcohol."

"That too. Why don't we eat in town tonight?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me. I saw a local place around the corner."

Slowly I got up, went over to my bag, and pulled out the blue skirt, white blouse, and a bright red G-sting. "I'm still feeling a little tired. Let's not make it a late night. I think all this exercise is catching up with me."

"You mean all this sex, don't you?"

With a giggle, "Your right." As Tim got dressed, I went into the bathroom to put on some makeup and do something with my hair. "Oh My," I looked in the mirror at my hair. "That's what you get, Kim, for falling asleep with wet hair," I said to myself. "Tim, I hope the place you're taking me is dark?"

"Why?"

"Look at my hair!"

"It does look wild, just like you."

"You can be an ass hole sometimes; you know that. Oh, hell, let's just go." Tim held out his hand, taking it, we headed towards town. "I love the breezes here," I said.

We walked to this little local restaurant by the beach. Coming through the door, a very attractive woman approached us. She was early 40's, average height, 125 lbs., light brown skin. Her jet black shoulder-length hair was pulled back. She wore a form-fitting black dress. The hem was above her knees, showings off her tone legs. The top portion was low-cut, accentuating her firm, round breasts.

"Ola, my name is Isabel. I'll be your waitress for the evening. Please sit anywhere."

"I'd like to sit out on the porch so that we can see the water."

"Very good. I'll be back in a minute." Sitting down at a little table in the corner, I noticed the place was empty except for a couple that looked like they were about to leave. Isabel returned and asked, "Would you like something to drink? We are very well known for our margaritas."

"Dose please," Tim said. She left to get the drinks.

"So, where did you find this place, Tim?"

"The bartender at the beach Cabana told me they have the best food and the most giant margaritas in town."

Isabel returned with two of the most oversized Margaritas I've ever seen, setting them on the table, she said. "Enjoy. I'll be back to take your food order."

I took a sip. "This is one of the best tasting Margaritas I've ever had. If the food is as good as this, we will be in for a treat.

Isabel returned, "What would you like to eat?"

"We will take two of your specials."

"Very good I will get them going."

"Tim, what are the specials?"

"Some local beef and sauce, thing, It's supposed to be to die for." We drank and talked about today's adventures.

"Your food senor, senora." Isabel laid the plates on the table in front of us. "Two more Margaritas?" She asked. I didn't notice, but I had almost finished the first drink.

"Si."

We ate and drank the Margaritas, "Tim, I'm feeling much better now."

"Oh, does that mean you have time for a sailor on leave?" This is a little role-playing game that we do once in a while.

I leaned back in my chair, slid my shoe off, and rubbed my foot against his leg. "Maybe."

"Maybe?" he responded.

"Yes, maybe. Do you know how to treat a lady, sailor?" Smiling, I moved my foot further up his leg, causing my knees to spread apart and exposing my red G-string. Tim, still smiling at me, I signaled for him to look down. When he did, a bigger smile crossed his face.

Isabel walked up at the same moment I opened my legs. She smiled also and gave Tim the check.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I said. When I came out, Tim was talking with Isabel. "That was very good."

"Gracias senior, my uncle Pepe makes the special for the restaurant."

"Well, tell your uncle he's doing a great job." We paid up and started to walk along the beach towards our bungalow. The moonlight danced on the water. The light breeze was refreshing over my skin.

I opened my blouse to feel it on my breasts. The material draped off my shoulders. Tim, mesmerized by the sight of my blouse floating in the wind, almost tripped over a beach chair. Laughingly, "Be careful. You don't want to hurt yourself."

"Your nipples distracted me."

What, My nipples? How could my nipples distract you?"

"They look so hard, you could poke somebody's eye out," he said.

Reaching up and pinching them, giggling, "they are hard, aren't they? Do you want to touch them?" As Tim moved closer, I ran a little denying him access.

"Okay, be that way."

"Oh, did I hurt your feelings?" Tim quickly took hold of my waist and pulled me right into his arms.

"You do like teasing me, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"I Love you."

"I love you too." We kissed passionately and holding each other for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally breaking apart, Tim said, I thought you were tired?"

"Just a little, let's head back."

We walked along the shore, the waves lapping along the beach. Off in the distance, we heard some music playing. We continued reaching the resort next to ours.

"Would you like to go up and listen to the music?" Tim asked.

"I would normally, but I'm really exhausted. Can we just sit here for a little bit?" We found two beach chairs, sat down, and listened to the music.

A young couple walked out of the resort heading towards the beach. As they passed by us, the young man realized I didn't have my blouse on. Pointing towards me, he whispered to his girlfriend. "If that's what you like, I can do that too!" she said. She undid the buttons to her blouse, pulled it off, and exposed her ample size b cup breasts. She turned to me to show them off. Then turned to her boyfriend, "There, do you like that?"

He grabbed her he stuck his face into her chest. She pushed her tits out, allowing him to enjoy the feeling of them on his checks. She playfully pushed away and ran towards the beach. He took off after her, catching her and wrestling her to the sand.

We stood and saw them for a minute or two. "I'm tired; let's go back to the room," I said.

"On the condition that you take off your skirt and walk without it.

"I thought about it, looked at the young couple wrestling in the sand, "Sure." I pushed the skirt down to my ankles, leaving my bright red G-string on. Picking up the skirt, I threw my clothes at Tim and took off in a sprint to get out ahead of Tim.

"Okay, be that way," he said, running after me. Letting him catch me, he grabbed me, put his arms around me, and gave me a deep passionate kiss. "You know you are a wild one. I'm glad I married you," he said.

"I bet you say that to all your wives?"

"Nope, just the one." He squeezed my ass, "You're so beautiful I can't keep my hands off of you. We could have sex right here on the beach."

"As much as I would love to, I am too tired and afraid it would be useless."

"Your right; let's go back to the room," he said.

"I didn't say we couldn't make it interesting!" I said

"How." Puzzled, Tim said.

"If I'm almost naked, you should be too." Tim pulled off his clothes without hesitation, rolled them up, put them under his arm, and started to walk away.

"Waite a minute," I reached down and removed my G-string. "Now we are both naked." We headed off hand in hand.

We passed another couple out walking. Nonchalantly I gave them a little wave. The man turned as we passed. The woman jerked him back around, saying, "Don't get any ideas."

Once at the door, Tim started fumbling through his shorts and mumbling something that they should be here. "What's wrong?"

"I think I might have dropped the key." He kept looking; I stood there trying to look as natural as I could.

Another couple walked past; smiling, I said, "What a beautiful night." Finally, he found the key and opened the door. "You knew where the key was all the time, didn't you."

"Yes, I just wanted to see you squirm."

"They saw you naked too."

"Yeah, but it was worth it." We went inside, collapsed on the bed, and shortly fell asleep.