Surprise Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife likes being naughty in front of a camera with a friend.
4.5k words
4.56
16.1k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a continuing story about a middle-aged wife that has found that life is not over at 40.

If you haven't read the first chapters, you may find the story to follow.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one.

*

I woke to the sounds of the gentle waves crashing on the beach, some children playing in the distance, and a few birds chirping nearby in the trees. Slowly I open my eyes to the sight of Tim sitting naked in the lounge chair on the deck. I slowly got up, look for a towel to cover myself. Not seeing one, I decided not to worry about it and walked out to sit next to my husband. "Are you going to make it a habit to run around naked all the time?" I asked.

"Most likely, I see you enjoying the feeling too, honey."

"Yes, I love the feeling of freedom. So what's on today's agenda?"

"Well, Isabel told me about this secluded beach not too far away. Only a few of the locals go to, and the tourists don't know about it. I thought we could enjoy a day by ourselves."

"That sounds great; which bathing suit would you like me to wear?"

"Well, since I've only packed you three, and you've already worn two. I think we just won't worry about bathing suits today and save the last one for tomorrow.

"You sure can be predictable at times. Ok, I guess I'll just grab a blouse and a skirt." We grabbed some towels, masks and snorkels, and cameras. Then, we headed off for the beach, stopping at a local shop for some water and breakfast.

"How far is the beach?"

"Isabel told me it was 5 to 6 miles away."

"That's too far for me to walk in these sandals."

"I know, that's why she said you have to take the local bus and get off at the fourth stop. It's supposed to have a big rock." We walked to the bus stop, got on the bus. There were lots of the locals, their children, and a few chickens. The bus was hot, and it stunk of animals. Luckily it was only a short ride. The bus stopped at what we hoped was our stop.

Tim, pointing, "I think that is the big rock Isabel mentioned." We were the only ones to get off.

"I hope your right. There is nothing else around here." I said as the bus sped off. " Where do we go now?"

"Isabel said that we need to walk back the way we came about a hundred feet or so. There should be a little path off to the side marked by a piece of fabric."

We walked back towards the town and came across a yellow G-string hanging off a branch. Behind it was a small path leading towards the beach.

"That's an interesting way to identify the path."

"I know, but when in Rome, do as the Romans do."

The path was narrow, with thick brush on both sides. There was just enough room to get thru. The path opened up to a beautiful secluded cove with emerald green water glistening in the sunlight and soft sand. The rock formations made it impossible for the average beachgoer to walk around them on both ends.

"Tim, this is so beautiful. No one else is here. I hope we can have this to ourselves."

"It sure is." Tim turned to the left, walking down towards the rocks. Before we got to them, he stopped.

"Here, we are far enough away from the path, so if anyone else comes, we won't be the first thing they see." We spread out the towels, Tim strip down naked, I followed and took off all my clothes.

"The water is so beautiful. I'm going swimming," I said.

"I'm going to join you," he said. We ran into the water like children, playing and splashing each other. The water was cool and refreshing. We swam around for a little while.

"I'm going to go get my mask and snorkel. Do you want yours?" Tim asked.

"Sure, that sounds like a great idea."

"I'm also going to get my underwater camera so that I can take pictures of the fish and coral."

"Ok." He went back to the towels for the stuff, returned handing me my mask. We put them on and started snorkeling around the rocks, looking at all the beautiful tropical fish and the brilliant colored corals. Tim would dive down with his camera, take pictures, then come back to the surface.

"I'm getting some good pictures of the fish," he said.

Every so often, he would take a picture of me when he thought I wasn't looking. In the past, I have allowed him to take nude photos of myself, but sometimes he wanted me to pose in positions that exposed more than I wanted to. But today, I was feeling frisky and figured I would let him have his fun. So when he thought I wasn't looking, I spread my legs to expose my labia for his picture. A couple of times, I spread my lips too.

We had been swimming for a while, and I was becoming waterlogged. "I'm going back to dry off and soak up some sun."

"I'll be up there in a few seconds." He said

Getting out of the water, I noticed that there was still nobody else on the beach. I sat on the towel and thought to myself, what a beautiful, picture Est spot we had found. Finally, Tim came out of the water and sat next to me. He was looking at the pictures he had taken of the sea life. "Can I see them?"

"Sure." He leaned over to show me the screen. There were some fish, a tiny horseshoe crab, and a little seahorse. The following picture was of me. It was taken from below. The light shimmered through the water and fell on my body. My hair was flowing freely. It looked so natural.

"This picture is so beautiful; we should take more like that. I like the way they make me look." But not right now, in a little while after I get some sun."

I'd be more than willing to do that for you, honey." He said with a smile on his face.

We laid on the towels soaking up the warm tropical sun, listening to the gentle waves lapping on the beach. It was almost hypnotic, creating a trance. I think I might have even dozed off for a few minutes.

"I'm getting hot. I'm going back to do some more snorkeling with the camera." Tim said.

"I'm hot too. This would be a good time for you to take some pictures." We grabbed the masks and waited back in the water. Snorkeling, Tim took some pictures of me on the surface and from underneath. I would take short dives where he could take photos from all angles.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that there was another person snorkeling. As they got closer, I could make out it was a female, also nude, a bit familiar. She swam towards us, finally getting close enough that I recognized her. It was Isabel. Poking my head out of the water, I looked over to her; she pulled the snorkel out of her mouth, "Hello, I thought I recognized you from last night. Do you mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all," Tim said. "Kim and I are just taking some pictures."

"Would you mind taking some of me? I don't have any of me in the water."

"Sure, not a problem." Tim would switch between taking some pictures of me then some of Isabel

"My skin is getting wrinkly. I'm getting out of the water."

"Ok, I'm getting out too," Tim said.

"I'm getting out too," said Isabel. We got out of the water, walk to the towels, and dried off. After sitting down, Tim started looking through the pictures. "Let me see," I asked as I moved closer.

"Can I see too?" Isabel asked. We started scrolling through the photos

"That's a good one, Tim." It was a picture of myself, taken from underneath. I was floating, arms and legs stretched out in a relaxed open position. The sunlight was shining directly between my legs, illuminating my labia. The next one was a close-up. I was floating on my back. The lower part of my face and breasts were the only things above the water. With the sun behind me, the light reflected across my wet skin, highlighting my erect nipples.

Next was one of Isabel. Tim had caught her as she was swimming. Her body turned to the camera, her left arm stretched forward, her right arm against her side. Her left leg was in a downward motion while her right was upwards. This position exposed both her breasts and labia to the camera. There were some more photographs equally as good.

"These are perfect," Isabel said.

"They sure are. Why don't you use the other camera and take some more pictures of us on the beach?" I asked. "How about it, Isabel? Are you up for that?"

"Sure, are you Ok with it, Tim?"

"If you want me to take more pictures, you both have to listen to me and do as I say, no discussions. Ok?" We both agreed. Tim picked up the DSL camera. "Ok, let me think a second," looking around. "I think we will start over there," Tim said, singling to the closest rocks. "That would be a perfect place. The lighting is just right." We gathered a few things and went over to the rocks

He instructed me to lay back on a large rock with my legs close together for the first photos, arms stretched out, and head pointing upwards.

"Perfect." Click, click, click, went the camera. "Now, I want you to spread your legs a little bit." I opened my legs, so my knees were about 5 inches apart. "That's perfect." He knelt at my feet with the camera pointing upward. In this position, my stomach was flat, and my tits pointed up. "Hold that position." I began to feel a stirring sensation forming between my legs.

He moved around to my side, taking pictures as he moved. Next, he had me leaning face down on the rock, arms stretch out, legs wide. I felt a breeze gently crossing over my labia. I saw Isabel behind Tim. I was sure that they were looking straight between my legs at my pussy.

The thought of them looking at my swollen pussy on display, lips slightly parted, ass cheeks spread wide, was getting me so horny. I thought to myself, what would make this better? I relaxed my keto muscles, and my labia lips opened to allow them a view inside my pussy. I felt a few drops leaking out and running down my legs. "Great. Hold that." Tim clicked off a few more pictures. "Ok, Isabel, I want you to lay next to Kim in the same pose, but turn your head toward Kim. She did as Tim told her. Looking at her, I could see what I must look like. Her tits and pussy were pressed against the rock, and tits squeezed out the sides. I wondered if she felt the heat of the sunbaked rock on her swollen pussy as I did. If a few droplets were seeping from her slit. If they were running down her inner thigh like mine was. I looked into her eyes and saw the answer. She had a far-off look, and her eyes were glazed.

Tim called out, "Next position." I came back to reality. "I want both of you to sit cross-legged facing each other on that big rock." We did as he asked. Sitting there, I looked at Isabel's pussy splade open, and her juices were glistening from the sun shining on her. I looked up to her face only to see she was looking down between my legs as I was hers. Looking down, I saw my pussy splade out, juices running between my legs. "Next, I want you to move your hands down, putting them on your thighs, lay them flat, fingers outstretched. Perfect." I was so aroused; all I wanted to do was to rub my pussy, but I refrained, thinking it would be too bold in front of Isabel.

"Perfect," Tim said. I was so in my own world thinking about being naked on a secluded beach, exposed to anyone that came by, with a naked dark-skinned woman next to me. Maybe having sex with her. I didn't hear the sounds of the camera until Tim told us to stretch out our legs wide apart and lean back, using our arms to prop ourselves up, and to lean our heads back to look up to the sky.

"I want you both to get in the water waist-deep, facing each other. "

I hope the coolest of the water would help subside my urges, but it didn't. The lust deep inside me could not be turned off by the water.

"Put your arms around each other and pull each other in tight." We got into position, "no, no, no. You have to get tighter. He came up and pushed us so that our nipples and breasts were squeezed tight.

"Now look deeply into each other's eyes." I was so horny, I would have fucked Isabel right there, but I resisted the lust I was feeling.

"Come on, Kim, I want you to look into Isabel's eyes like a lover. Do you understand?" I nodded and did as he wanted. He took a few more pictures. Looking into Isabel's eyes, I saw her lust. Tim turn away to adjust the camera. Then I felt her squeeze my ass.

I slipped a hand between her legs and found her swollen pussy waiting for attention. Her legs parted to grant me better access. As my first finger penetrated her outer lips, she let a soft moan escape from her mouth. She reciprocated by pushing a forefinger into my throbbing cunt and her thumb into my rectum. Then she proceeded to rotate them in unison. Not to be outdone, I inserted 2 more fingers deep inside of her. Tim, still adjusting the camera, was oblivious of what we were doing.

Close to cumming, I no longer cared about the photos. I wanted to give her a big passionate kiss and fuck her.

"Ok, let's take a minute," Tim said. Tim's voice and the coolness of the water brought me back to reality. I withdrew my fingers from Isabel and released my hold on her. My legs felt weak, so I rested for a moment. Feeling more come posed, I slowly walked out of the water. Isabel wasn't moving any faster. As Tim was walking around looking for his next photo spot.

"Are you alright, Isabel asked me.

"I thought I was about to cum."

"Me too. I'm glad he stopped for a rest. Do you think he knew what we were doing?"

"I am sure he did and probably took pictures of it." Isabel had a look of shock on her face.

"He wouldn't. Would he?"

"I would bet on it."

"Ok, I found the next spot for the pose," Tim said as he walked over to a fallen dead tree. The tree was crotch-high. Most of the branches were gone, and in their place were small nubs.

"I want you both to straddle the tree, Isabel facing towards me, and Kim behind her." I looked over to the tree, and all the bark had fallen off, leaving smooth wood. There were 2 spots where branches had been, but they have fallen off years ago, leaving 2 smooth 1 1/2 inch nubs. Thinking to myself, they look like fat tiny dick's. Hopefully they may help relieve my sexual tension.

Isabel was first. She straddled it, sitting between the nubs. I sat behind her. My pussy was pressed against the hard, smooth wood. But I was not close enough to make contact with the nub. "Isabel, I want you to move forward." Tim said. She inched up a little, still not enough for me to reach the nub. "Further," Tim said. She inched further until her pussy was almost against the first nub. "Come on, Kim, tight behind her." I scooted up behind Isabel as tight as I could, trying to get the fat tiny wood dick in my pussy.

I was frustrated that I was so close. I wrapped my arms around Isabel as Tim wanted, held her tight, and in one quick movement, I lifted her a little and moved forward, setting her down on the one wooden dick and me on the other.

"Oh, Yes." Escaped from my lips

I heard Isabel gasp, "Ah." I started a subtle rocking motion that moved both of us over the nubs. Isabel's breathing became quick and short.

"Hold on a minute," Tim said as he walked away. I took the opportunity to reach around and spread her pussy lips. The nub entered her and pressed against her clitoris. Another gasp escaped from Isabel. She lowered her hand to hide the nub that was now inside her. I leaned back on the other nub spreading my lips to let it in. I pushed her forward to make sure the nub was pressed hard against her clitoris. I started the rocking motion again. Feeling the hardwood against my clit was fantastic. Isabel's moans there very soft, I could hardly hear them, but I was sure she was enjoying the moment.

Tim returned to see Isabel had placed one hand over her pussy. He didn't notice she was also panting from the nub pressing on her clit and me pushing her against it. "That's great, Isabel. Keep your hand there and put your other across your stomach. Now, Kim, I want you to cup Isabel's breasts. Great, now hold that pose." I had her breast in each hand, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. I kept rocking ever so gently back and forth. Tim moved around us, taking more photos. I felt Isabel's breathing becoming even quicker and shorter. As her breathing increased, so did mine. I heard her take three short breaths followed by a long exhale. Then her body became limp.

I knew she had just cum. I was close to cumming myself when Tim said, "The last pose, Isabel, I want you to turn and face Kim." Slowly she lifted herself off the wooden dick, swinging her leg over the tree. As she did, I saw the area around her new friend was covered with her cum.

Standing next to me. I looked at her face to see an expression of fulfillment, lust, mixed with embarrassment. "Did you cum?" I whispered. She nodded her head yes. "Please don't be embarrassed, enjoy it." I spread my pussy lips so she could see my clit, and how wet the wood was. She smiled. "Now let's have some fun," signaling her to sit back on her wooden lover.

She swung her leg over the tree, hesitating in mid-air so Tim could get a clear view of her swollen pussy. "Hold that pose," Tim clicked off a few photos. Then, sitting back on the nub, she made sure to spread her lips wide open to let the tiny wooden dick get as deep as it could go. "Oh, that feels good," she said.

I placed a hand on one of her tits and squeezed it. Moving to her nipple, I put it between my forefinger and thumb and rolled back and forth. Isabel reached forward and pressed her thumb against my clitoris, slowly rubbed it in a circular motion. I was on the brink of an orgasm when Tim placed a hand on my ass and started to massage my rectum. With the other hand, he pushed me forward into Isabel's breasts. Causing the wooden dick to go deeper, and pressing it harder against my already aching clit. I could no longer hold back the orgasm I had been waiting for all day. I felt it deep inside me moving to my clit. Just as the orgasms hit me, Tim pushed a finger deep in my ass. Screaming OH, MY," I squirted all over the wooden pleasure knob. I slumped into Isabel's soft, warm breast; my heart was racing, trying to catch my breath. Tim push a second figure deeper into my anus, fucking my ass with his hand; I came again. Finally, he removed his fingers, and I slowly came back to reality.

Tim looked over at me, "Wow, that looked intense?"

"uh, hah," was all I could get out my mouth.

"I got the whole thing on video," he said. It didn't register in my mind what he just said. I was still in euphoria from the orgasm.

Slowly I got off my wooden dildo, almost falling to the ground. I went back to the towels flopped down on one. "I need to rest." I rolled over on my back, closed my eyes for a few minutes.

Kim, Kim, Kim, sleepily, I opened my eyes, "We need to get going to catch the last bus back to town."

"Did I fall asleep? "

"Yes." "How long?"

"45 minutes."

"Where is Isabel?"

"She had to get back to go to work."

"Oh, I am still a little out of it."

"That's ok, but we need to get going."

"Ok, ok, I'm moving." I stood up and looked around. There were 3 other couples on the beach.

"Are you going to put your clothes on?"

"Not till I have to." We gathered our stuff and started to walk along the beach. We walked in front of the first couple. They were about our age, both nude. He was lying on his front, eyes closed. She was in a beach chair, legs propped high, watching us. We were almost to her where she was, when she looked at us, and opened her legs wider. Reaching down she spread her lips so we could see. My eye caught a reflection from under her pussy. I looked again, wondering what it was. She saw me staring, smiling she turned over into a kneeling position. Ass high, I noticed she had a jeweled butt plug deep in her ass.

Tim tugged on my arm. "Sexy, isn't it?"

"Do you think so?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to use one?"

"I can't lie; I would love it if you did. But if you are uncomfortable, I wouldn't make you."

12