Surprise Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything, just kept walking.

We came up to the second couple; they were maybe late 20's. He was on his back, bathing suit around his feet. She was sitting on with cock, reverse cowgirl. Her top was around her neck, and her bottoms pulled to the side. She was bouncing up and down with reckless abandonment on his rigid shaft. He had both her firm tits in his hands and squeezing them hard. She was screaming something in another language that I didn't understand. We stopped for a minute or two to watch him fucking her, or was it her fucking herself, just using his cock to do it.

We continued on; the last couple were in their late 60's. He was sitting in a beach chair, legs wide. She was between his legs, sucking his cock. He was overweight, balding with a big belly. What I could see of her from behind, she was a little overweight big sagging tits, thick and fat labia lips. When we got close, the man waved us over to get a better look. I was intrigued to see two older people having sex, so I walked up to them. The woman seemed to be gagging on his cock. He had both hands around her head, pushing her further down his shaft. Finally, he let her up for air. She let his cock fall free.

I gasped. "Oh, My God, that thing is huge." It was 12 inches long and the size of a coke can. I have never seen a cock that big in real life. I thought all the big cocks in the porn pictures were photoshopped.

The woman looked over to us, "He may be an old asshole, but he does have a hell of a cock. Do you want to see something really wild?" Without waiting for an answer, she got up, turned around, and sat down on his cock to his balls.

"Holy shit," I said.

"That right, honey, you want to try?"

"That thing would split me open."

"It took me 3 years to take the whole thing, but now I can do it without a sweat."

Tim nudge me, "We need to get to the bus stop." It was hard to break my stare from the sight of that huge cock spreading her pussy wider than I had ever seen but, I knew we had to get to the last bus.

We continued walking to the road. "That guy has the biggest cock I have ever seen."

"It sure was. I bet you'd love me to have a cock like that."

"Absolutely not. That thing is a monster. It would split me in two. It hurts my pussy looking at it. I'm happy with the one you have."

"that's good because I sure can't trade it in on a new one." We came up to the road.

"Do you think it's about time to get the clothes on/"

"There's nobody on the road, so not just yet."

"You like to push it, don't you?"

"You know I do." I start walking towards the bus stop, a car to pass by. "I guess I better put them on. I don't think they let me on the bus naked." I wiggled into my shorts, slipped the blouse on. "Is that is that better."

"Yes"

Just then, the bus drove up. We got back to the resort and were walking through the lobbying.

"Tim, Kim." we heard a familiar voice, turned around to see Carrie and Herb walking towards us.

"Hello, we haven't seen you for a couple of days; what's up?"

"Well, we've been to the waterfall, found a secluded little beach, spent all day nude, did an erotic photo session, and seen the biggest cock ever. So what's up with you too?"

"I got a new suite," Carrie said as she spun around, revealing her suit. It was a sheer white one-piece, deep V, exposing most of her breast. Hips cut extremely high, showing off her thighs, ass, and most of her pubic area. However, there was just enough fabric to cover some of her pubic mound.

"The whole thing disappears when it's wet," Herb said.

"Let's have a drink and catch up," Kerry said as she took my arm and headed for the poolside bar.

As we walked to the bar, Kerry leaned over and whispered, "Now tell me about this huge cock."

12