Surprise Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife Helps out a friend fullfill her desire.
6.3k words
4.31
13.7k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing story about a middle-aged wife that has found that life is not over at 40.

If you haven't read the first chapters, you may find the story to follow.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one.

*

Kerry and I sat down at the table next to the pool. Tim and Herb went in the water.

"So tell me about the guy with the big dick?" Kerry asked.

Well, the beach we went to there was this older man and woman, he wasn't much to look at, she was OK. But he did have a massive dick."

"How big was it?"

"It looked to be 10- inches long and 2- inches thick."

"Wow, I wish herb had a big dick."

"I'm happy with Tim's; it fits me just right. Besides, that's guys cock looked like it would tear me in half."

"Oh, you don't know what it's like to have a big dick."

"And you do?'

"Yes, I do!"

I leaned in close so no one could hear, "Have you slept with a guy that had a big dick?"

"I don't tell many people this; years ago, Herb's and mine relationship was not good. We both had changed and had issues with each other. I thought about divorce; I loved Herb, but he could irritate me, and I thought it might be better to live alone.

During that time, I had the opportunity to attend an out-of-town business conference. I figured it would give us time apart to think about our marriage and if it was worth saving.

While I was at the conference, I met a man, late 30's nicely dressed but average in looks and build. Not knowing anyone and being lonely, I started talking to him. We talk for a while, and he took me out for dinner, and we continued our conversation.

I'm not sure if it was the wine, but the conversation turned to sex, and that size really does matter. I thought I was perfectly happy with the size of Herb's dick. But he told me I hadn't really been fulfilled till I had been stuffed with a big cock. I argued with him that I didn't need anything that big. He continued telling me that he has changed many women's minds. Finally, he said he could prove it to me; I asked how? He answered, If I had sex with him once, I would never forget it.

I'm sure the wine influenced my decision, but I was intrigued, so I ask how big his dick was? He told me it was 10 inches long and about the size of a Coke can. I didn't believe him, so he reached over, taking my hand and placing it on his lap. I felt something big, soft, and long. For a brief second, I thought it was a third leg.

"So does that convince you!" he said. Although I still had my doubts, I said, "No! That could have had a rolled-up towel, and you just used the big dick ploy to get women to sleep with you."

He looked around to make sure no one could see; he then undid his zipper, reach in, and pulled out the head of his cock. "Now, do you believe me!"

I only saw it for an instant, but the head was about 1-1/2 inches round and long. Still not 100% sure it wasn't fake, "I had to see the whole thing to make sure it's not fake."

"OK, let's go outside, and you can see for yourself."

We finished dinner and went outside. In the parking lot, we found a dark spot between two cars. He pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal the massive thing. Even soft, it had to be 8 inches long. My eyes must have bulged out at the sight of his monster. I have never seen a man's cock that big except for in porn magazines, and I believe they had been photoshopped. I must have stared at it for minutes, still not believing a man could have such a monster size cock.

I became mesmerized, then a wave of lust overwhelmed my body; I had to have his huge cock. My mind told me this was wrong, but my body scream, do it, fuck that beast. No longer having the ability to control my sexual desires. My body took over; I was an animal in heat with only satisfaction on my mind.

I knelt down, looked it straight in the eye as it swaying back and forth; it put me in a trance. Telling me, I had to have it. Without hesitation, I wrapped both my hands around it and tried to shove as much as I could in my mouth. I only managed to get a few inches in before he became hard, filling my mouth and stretching my jaw. I had to pull it out; otherwise, I would have choked. He told me in a sympathetic voice that he had only met a few women that we're able to give them a blowjob when it was fully erection. None of them got more than haft in their mouths.

At full erection, it was 10 inches long and as thick as my wrist, like he said. I stood up, turn around lifted my dress to my waist, giving him access to my hot wet pussy. It wasn't the most romantic thing, but romance had nothing to do with what I wanted. He got behind me, pulled my panties aside, and put the head of his monster to my already wet pussy. He applied steady pressure. Finally, my lips parted, letting him enter me.

Because of its width, I couldn't take but a few inches. He sensed my discomfort and stopped, letting me get a custom to the size. After a moment, he asked if I was ready for more. Determined to take as much as I could, I nodded my head, yes, allowing him to push further. He managed to get a few more inches in before the pain was too great, and I motioned him to stop again. He was kind and considerate, caressing my back, telling me to relax and enjoy it, which I was trying to do. He asked if I was OK, again, I nodded.

Way in the back of my mind, there was a little voice trying to convince me this was wrong. But a much louder voice drowned out the other voice and told me that I deserved to be fulfilled.

He pulled his massive cock out till only the head was inside, then slowly pushed it back in, this time a little deeper. I felt pain, but the pleasure overcame it. He pulled back out again then pushed back deeper. He continued pumping me, each time deeper, the pain had left, and the pleasure-filled my body. After about 10 or 12 strokes, I felt his balls against my ass and the head pushing against my cervix. He fucked me for what seemed an eternity. Not sure I must have come 3 or 4 times. Finally, he blew his load deep inside of my womb. I've never felt so much pleasure before and knew I would have to have a huge dick to fulfill me.

When he finished, I could barely stand, being fucked, so hardy spreading me open so wide. He helped me off the car, "Are you convinced size matters."

"Oh, my God, I never knew."

We straighten out our clothes, and he helped me back to our table at the conference. I sat there feeling his cum leaking out of my gaping open pussy. After that night, I never saw him again. I don't even remember his name, but I do remember the size of his dick. For the next 2 days, my pussy was so sore that I walked funny with a big smile on my face.

When I got back from the conference, Herb and I talked, even though my desire for a huge cock was still on my mind, and Herb would never be able to fulfill me. I still love him, and we could work something out. We agree that our relationship was more important than our petty differences and needed to make amends. We made love that night but being still stretched out from the massive fucking I had gotten. I didn't get much pleasure. I think Herb even noticed something was different.

Our life returned to normal, but after 3 years of not being satisfied with Herb's dick, I finally had to tell him about the affair. You can't even call it an affair; it was hardly even a one-night stand. At first, he was upset, then he became understanding and forgave me. The next day he started asking questions; he was interested and wanted to know more. Like, how much bigger was he than him. Did it feel different than his and some other questions? Finally coming out and saying that he'd like to be there and watch somebody fuck his wife if it ever happened again. But the opportunity has never arisen.

Kerry's enthusiasm was incredible; all she thought about was seeing and possibly meeting this guy. She started asking questions. Then she began to babble on, "Do you think that guy goes to the beach a lot? I'd sure like to see how big he is. What are your plans for tomorrow? Would you and Tim go to that beach tomorrow with us? You've got me curious, plus it sounds like a nice Beach," Kerry asked.

"I don't know possibly, Tim hasn't said anything yet,"

"Would you ask him? and let me know.

"I will."

Just then, Tim and Herb walked up from the pool. "How is the water?" Kerry asked Herb

"Perfect, he replied.

"Kim was telling me about the beach they went to today, how beautiful the water was, about the massive rocks and how secluded it is. She thought I, au, we would like to see the big rocks,"

Teasingly I said, "Yes, there is one particular massive rock I am sure Kerry would Love, I mean like.

"Oh, what about it?" Herb asked.

"I will tell you more about it when we are back in the room," Kerry said.

Tim told me about the restaurant you went to last night and how good the food was. So I thought we would take you two for dinner, Herb said.

Sounds like a great idea, Kerry said.

"Well, it's getting late; I think we should all go back and get ready for dinner," I said. Everyone agreed.

"We will meet at the lobby at 6:30," Kerry said.

In the room, Kerry asked me if we would take them back to the beach we were at today. She has a fascination with big cocks, and she hopes to see that guy's dick. Not that I want to." I said.

"I'm curious, if he is there, what do you think Kerry has planned? Plus, if you want, we could even do another photo session, not with Herb or Kerry, but by ourselves." Tim said.

"That would be nice. Well, the only thing I have left to wear is this short skirt and one of these blouses."

"You pick them out."

Keeping in the spirit, I picked out the shortest skirt I had with the open lace blouse. It was meant to go over a camisole or something, but I chose not to wear anything under it. Next, I went into the bathroom to fixed my hair and put on some lipstick. Finally putting on my clothes, I came out to show Tim. "Wow, you are so sexy and hot."

I looked at myself in the mirror, my nipples were poking through the holes in the lace, and the skirt was so short it barely covered my ass. The thought of bending over in public, allowing people could see my pussy excited me. Tim stepped behind me, put his arms around my waist, and softly said, "If we don't leave now to meet Kerry and Herb, I well have to fuck you right here. Still looking at the mirror, reaching back and grabbing his crotch. "I'd let you."

Clearing his voice, Tim said, "We better get going."

We walked into the lobby and saw Claire and Herb across the room. She was wearing a simple sheer white dress that went down to her mid-thigh. I can make out the dark areolas of her breasts and the shape of her pussy through the material. The dress was meant to have a liner under it, but Kerry must have removed it. Herb was wearing a simple dress shirt and loose-fitting shorts.

"Can you make out what's underneath my dress?" Kerry asked

"Yes," I said.

"Great, that's what I wanted. I'm so excited wearing this; my pussy is tingling. You look hot too; I can see your nipples poking through the lace," Kerry said.

Looking down, I noticed my nipples had gotten harder and stuck out of the material quite a bit. 'Thank you, I said.

'Well, Herb, wouldn't you say we have two of the hottest sexiest babes in town?"

"We sure do; I think we should go eat before we get distracted and forget about dinner."

"You're right; let's go." So we walked over to the café. I saw Isabel waiting at a table. She was finishing up with her customers. She saw us, gave us a wave, then came over.

"Where would you like to sit? I recommend a table outside." Isabel said.

We sat down in a dark corner; Tim ordered, "We'll start with Margaritas all around and four specials. We all talked about our vacation and how much fun we've been having, and that it was coming to an end soon. Kerry said she was looking forward to tomorrow and the beach and the massive rocks. We all broke out laughing. The drinks came, and the conversation continued about having to go back to reality.

Isabel brought out our plates, putting them down in front of us. She pulled up a chair next to the table, "The restaurant is empty so that I can sit with you," she started talking about the photos we had taken earlier and all the different poses Tim had us do. She especially likes the one on the limb.

"That sounds like such an erotic photoshoot. I wish I were there," Claire said.

"Well, we're going back to the same beach tomorrow, I'll bring my cameras, and maybe we can do one with you in it," Tim said.

"So you're taking us to the beach tomorrow?" Clara said excitedly.

"Yes, we are; we want to see what happens if the guy with the big cock shows up. Oops, did I let the cat out of the bag?" I said.

"No, I already told Herb about the possibility of his/our fantasy coming true."

"What's this all about," Isabel asked.

"Oh, Tim and I saw this guy with a massive cock at the beach, and Kerry has a fantasy of fucking a man with that size cock."

"Oh, you must be talking about Jake," Isabel said.

"You know this guy?" Kerry asked

"Well, let's just say I've enjoyed his company once.

"How was it? Kerry asked.

"It was big."

"Did you cum? I said."

"Oh, I don't remember how many times, but I will never do that again."

"Why," Asked Kerry.

"Well, it took 10 stitches and 3 months for me to heal. I'm still tender where the stitches were."

"It is that big?" Kerry asked.

"Believe me. It's big!" Isabel said.

You should come to the beach with us," Tim said.

"I'm sorry I can't; I have other obligations," Isabela said.

I noticed Kerry was becoming fidgety; her nipples were erect. I also noticed she was only eating with one hand, and the other was under the table. I was curious; I leaned over, her dress was pulled up, her legs open, and her fingers working her clit. I whispered in her ear, "Thinking about tomorrow?"

She smiled at me, "I can't help it." I smiled back, sat back, and continued dinner. The guys were talking about what guys talk about; a few minutes later, we heard a little moan, looking over to Kerry, her eyes closed and her mouth partly open. We all looked at her. Finally, she opened her eyes and saw us staring at her, "What? Why are you guys looking at me? We all broke out in laughter. Then we finished our dinner.

As we paid for the meal, Kerry asked, "Do you want to go dancing?" She had heard about a local dance club around the corner.

"Sure," Herb said.

"Count me in," I said.

"Might as well, Tim said.

We walked down the street to the tiny dance club. Inside, there was a dance floor in the center, with tables around and a bar on one end. The dance floor was well-lit, but the rest of the club was dim. The place was pretty busy with locals and tourists ranging from the early 20s to late 60s. We found a booth; Kerry and I sat on one side and Herb and Tim on the other. The waitress came over; she was in her late twenties, about a hundred and ten pounds. Her large breasts were almost spilling out. The blouse was so tight her pierce nipples were clearly visible and poking out like pencil erasers. Her shorts were so small they didn't cover her ass cheeks and was pulled up between her pussy lips, showing her camel-toe.

In broken English, she told us her name was Carmela, as she looked around the table, stopping at me. She then stared down at my tits; she asked what everybody would like to drink. We finished our order, but she still stared at my chest. Finally, I looked up at her heaving breasts. I reached out and cupped one. Startled, she finally broke her stare and went to get us our drinks.

"Wow, Kim's got a new girlfriend," Kerry pronounced.

"Oh, she's way too young for me," I said laughingly.

"Well, I came here to dance, Herb. Let's dance." Kerry said

"I haven't had my first drink, and it's kind of early; I need a few more drinks before I dance."

"Well, how about you, Tim?"

"I'm with Herb."

"OK, Kim, it's you and me." We both got up and went on to the dance floor. We began dancing, Kerry started to spin around; as she did, her dress flared out, exposing her bare ass and shaven pussy. This got the attention of a lot of men and a few women. After half a dozen songs, we came back and sat down. The drinks were flowing, and Carmela made sure to keep mine full.

She brought the next round, handed them to everybody. As she handed me mine, it slipped and spilled on my lap. "I am so sorry, here let me help you." Using a rag, she began to wipe the drink off my lap. Before I knew it, she had her hand under my skirt, two fingers up my slit, and her thumb was rubbing my clit. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to stop, but I felt this would be too much exposure. Reluctantly I pull her hand from my crotch. I kissed her on the cheek and thanked her for her help.

By now, I felt no pain, was horny, and wanting to dance some more. Looking at Tim, I asked, "Have you had enough to drink and ready to dance?"

"Sure am." He led me onto the dance floor, and we dance to a few songs. Then, a song that neither of us liked began to play, so we sat back down. A few songs later, a good-looking young Latin man walked up to the table, looking at me, "Would you like to dance?"

"I need to ask my husband first." I looked over to Tim; he nodded his approval. Then the young man took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We began to dance, he was excellent, and I enjoyed dancing with him. He was nice and polite. The song ended, and a slow dance started. He reached out, taking my hand in his, putting his other hand around my waist, and pulled me in tight. My tits pressed against his chest, we danced, his hand around my waist slipped down to my ass. He started to grope one cheek then the other, at first I enjoyed it. Then he began to pull the skirt up, exposing my ass, then his hand traveled to my crotch. I didn't mind him exposing my ass, but I wasn't going to have sex with him. I began to struggle to get loose, but he just held me tighter. Finally, he leaned over and tried to kiss me, but I turned my face away.

"May I cut in," Tim asked. The man stopped, looked at Tim, and ignored him, not letting me go. Then he caught sight of the bouncer heading our way. The bouncer had been watching us and wanted to make sure there was no trouble. The young man let go of me and returned to his table, picked up his things, and then left. The bouncer asked if we were OK? Tim replied, Yes, everything is fine." The bouncer then told us that they had had problems with that guy in the past, and he had been accused of rape, but the woman was a tourist and couldn't stay for the court.

Tim took hold of my hand, put his arm around me, and held me tight. I whispered in his ear, "Thank you. He was getting too aggressive. They can look, but they can't touch. That's only for you.

"I think it's time for us to go," Tim said.

"You're right. It's late." We went back to the table to say our goodbyes to Kerry and Herb. They said they were going to stay a little longer and would meet tomorrow at 10 to go to the beach. "Tim, you don't mind if we go straight home? I'm a little upset from the guy at the dance club."

"No, I understand." We went back to the room and straight to bed. I woke up around 9, looked around for Tim, but he was not there. On the table was a note, "Meet you for breakfast; I left your bathing suit out for you." I looked over to the chair, and there was my last bathing suit--the wild weasel one with a pair of sheer black shorts.

I went into the bathroom, got ready, did my makeup, and put on the bathing suit. The top fabric didn't completely cover my areolas, and the bottoms had less material than the top. There was only a patch of fabric from my waist to the top of my clit. The rest was strings holding it together. I looked at it and said out loud, "Hell, it's the last day, and who cares." I put on the shorts to cover the suit, which was almost a joke. The material was so sheer I could see right through it and didn't cover anything. "But when in Rome!"

12