Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She righted herself, and began looking for her underwear. She could still feel a little of what was left of him inside her, but opted to keep it there as she dressed. A nice souvenir, and a reminder that a disappointing afternoon can always be turned around. Besides, she wanted the smell of him, his essence to remain in her a little while more. She might not even shower, and see when her husband arrives later if he will notice the glow of it all.

She headed out the bedroom, spying the young man who had just railed her leaving the bathroom. She could sense an awkwardness in him, and could see it in his eyes. Of course, he was still young. Still needed the time to understand that this sort of thing can and does happen, and is less of a big deal as he thinks it is. There was something she would need to remind him of though.

"I take it you won't tell my boy about this. I think this might mortify him a wee bit more than you knowing he's a bit sensitive." She said.

He nodded in agreement.

"Oh don't be shy now, there's really no need, considering." She replied, smiling.

He smiled back, and asked if she was looking to leave.

"Yes, I really must be going. It was a drop in visit anyway. Do let me know my son's movements in future darling, I would hate for anything to ruin another 'surprise visit' such as this." She said with a wink, and headed off.

12