Surprise Visit

Story Info
Script for bro/sis scene after a long day.
1.2k words
3.69
10.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers

A/N: Like with all my Scripts, permission to use in future audio/video format is freely given, I merely request that you send me links/ copies where I can listen/view the product freely.

________________________________________________________________

Brother: (comes home from a long day at work) Ugh! What a day. If ever there was a day to come home to a blowjob, this is it.

Sister: (stepping into view) I'd only be to happy to help with that dear brother.

B: (startled) What are you doing here? And did you just offer to give me a blowjob?

S: (dropping to her knees, taking her shirt off as she does) Of course I did! That's what Sister Sluts are for!

B: Come again?

S: I hope to, Big Brother! (pulls down B's pants to reveal his half erect cock) Big indeed! (starts to blow B)

B: What the fu-uuu-ck? Oh fuck sis! Don't stop! Don't stop whatever it is the fuck you're doing.

S: (pulls mouth off of B's cock, but continues to stroke it) Sucking is what I'm doing. The fucking comes after you do and paint my face white. (returns to blowjob)

B: (moaning) You keep that up and that'll only take a few more seconds. (S speeds up her blowjob) Fuck sis! Yeah suck my cock you slut! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!

S: (pulls off of B's cock, using both hands to stroke it) Look at my titties, brother! How long have you been longing to see them and shoot your cum all over them? You can always cover them in your cum, my brother, my Master!

B: (moans) FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK! TAKE IT ALL SISTER SLUT! (cums all over S's face and tits)

S: (rubs B's cum into her skin, licking the excess from her fingers) Oh, there's so much! Mmm and you taste so good, Master brother.

B: Master?

S: That's what Sister Sluts like me call our brothers.

B: Not that I'm complaining, but what brought this on?

S: (standing, dropping skirt to reveal her pussy. B stares in shock and moans. takes B's hand and leads him to his bedroom) Short answer, my impatience. Long answer is that I've been wanting you to fuck me ever since I was 18 when I spied you jerking off with my favourite thong. I can't count the times I've gotten myself off to that memory, Master. I remember when I left for college that I spent the night before, wearing that same thong, and masturbating until they were soaked in my juices and I fell asleep from exhaustion. The next day, I laid them on your pillow for you to find. But mom must've found them first cuz she called me the next day and told me that she'd found my thong in your room.

Over the years I've tried being subtle: walking around in barely any clothes, saying how I wanted to have a threesome with another guy knowing that you'd hear it. Fuck bro, I even convinced my ex to fuck me last Christmas where I pretended he was you, with you in the next room! (sliding onto the bed, knees high and spread, she fingers herself)

How much more did I have to do to get you to fuck me, brother? I got so tired of waiting that I finally just said, 'Fuck it, what guy would refuse a blowjob after a long Monday of work, with the whole week ahead of him of the same'. So will you please climb up here and fuck me now?

B: You've wanted this since you were 18? (S nods) How many of my exes have you talked to about what I want in bed? And how many of them did you scare off?

S: I asked them all, Master. I'd invite them over, get them drunk enough to have no filter and get all the details. But I never drove them away Master; I wanted to, but never did. The things they told me you liked always got me so horny, Master. It was like you were trying to fuck me with everything that you liked. I'm a submissive little slut who loves to talk dirty and do whatever my dom tells me.

B: Cum walks, bringing me other girls, ass to mouth? You'd do all that?

S: (moaning as she fingers herself harder, rubbing her clit) I'd bring you cousin Kat at next year's Christmas party, suck your cock until it covered my face in cum after you finished fucking her hot ass and wear your cum with pride the rest of the day if you wanted me to, Master. Just please come fuck me! I can't stand to wait anymore; fuck me right now and I'll do whatever you ask! Just please, slam you big fat brotherly cock in my tight pussy and break me and my mind in two!

B: (slams his cock into S's pussy) You weren't lying, your pussy is tight, sis!

S: YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS! BBBBBBRRRROOOOOOTTTHHHHEEEERRRRRR! The biggest thing I've had in there is my 6" dildo, so that when you finally did fuck me, it'd be as tight as possible for your big fuck stick!

B: Just like the good Sister Slut that your are! (starts to pound S's pussy hard)

S: Yes Master, I'm the best Sister Slut! (raking her nail's down B's back, causing him to moan) I'm the best because I've trained myself to be the best at pleasing your sexual needs. I have hours of videos I took at college of my sorority sisters and roommates being naked and slutty. I convinced my girlfriend Ashley that she needs to let me hire her a gigolo for her bachelorette party so that we can have an awesome weekend making some big dicked stranger, or should I say you, very happy. (pinches nipples, releasing some milk) I've even started taking hormones to make me lactate because I know how much my Master brother loves to suck on milky titties!

B: (fucking S as hard and as fast as he can) Keep going, Sister Slut. You know how much I love to hear you talk dirty to me. (leans down to suck S's tits)

S: Do my words turn you on, Big Brother? Do you like to hear your horny, slutty sister say nasty things while you fuck her tight wet pussy deeper than she's ever known? (B moans and nods) Things like how those dirty polaroids that you've been getting in the mail are actually me finger fucking your boss's pussy? Or how about that want you to record us and post it online and see how many women beg you to do the same to them; we could track them down and do exactly that.

B: Beg for my cum, slut! Cuz I'm about to fucking blow!

S: Yes Master! Please Master, please can I have your cum shooting so deep into my fertile womb and filling me with so much cum that our daughter will be born pregnant! Please Master brother! Please use your slutty sister with your big fucking cock! I want to squirt so hard as you pound me into the mattress and fill my slutty pussy so full with your yummy cum that the first thing our child knows is the taste of our mixed juices and my voice as I beg you to fuck my ass harder as I give birth to her, spraying you both with my milk!

B: (cumming, slamming as hard as he can with each word) FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK! TAKE! IT! ALL! SLUT!

S: YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS! MMMMAAASSSSSSSTTTEEERRRRRR! (cums)

Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers