Brother's First Time

Story Info
Sister has sex to her brother.
2.2k words
4.23
41.7k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda tried to cool down, but she was actually devastated because she had been cheated again! Of course, she dumped that lousy boyfriend of hers. She considered herself a modern girl who would not put up with cheating. Under no circumstances would she forgive that conceited guy. She wondered if most of young males cheated on their girlfriends all the time or, somehow, she attracted unfaithful men. If the second option was true, Amanda thought she should change this. She ought to attract nice boyfriends who would respect her.

Amanda shook her head thinking that some people had it worse than her. She thought about poor Peter. Her younger brother was eighteen years old and she was sure he had never had a girlfriend in his entire life. The poor thing had never kissed a girl or experienced love. All of a sudden, Amanda got angry with Peter when she remembered something nasty he had done, and then she decided it was time to have a serious conversation with her brother.

"Hi, Peter. I want to talk to you," she announced as she got in his big bedroom and saw him sitting on his bed reading comic books. She came over and Peter stared at her. He had straight dark blond hair and a small nose. He wore a pair of black glasses that made his brown eyes look smaller. "I'm worried with you because you're eighteen and have never had a girlfriend. That's really, really bad, you know," she crossed her arms. That's disgraceful, I'd say."

"It's none of your business," Peter answered frowning his eyebrows. He saw his sister's red face. She was blond and had a ponytail. Her mouth was as red as a rose and she had beautiful light brown eyes.

"It's my business once I've found a bunch of naked girl pics on my computer trash. I had to recover some files that I had deleted accidentally and then I came across these pictures that you had downloaded when you used my computer without my permission!" She explained and he lowered his head:

"I'd deleted them. I didn't mean to..."

"You didn't delete them from my damn trash! It is ridiculous that a grown man has to make use of spicy immoral pictures on the Internet because he can't have a real person. You'll never get a girlfriend watching Sci-Fi movies or reading comic books. You got to go out there and look for someone!"

"It's very easy for you to say: just go out and look for someone. You're a girl: all you have to do is go out and you got lots of men fighting for you. However, as a guy, I -"

"Don't be a wimpy, bro," Amanda cried with her hands on her waist." You've got to hit on the girls, that's your job. I mean, how can a woman know you are into her if you don't make the first move? That's the planet rule, and as a geek, you should know that."

"That's awfully hard for me," he shook his head. "I don't want to talk about that with you, though. I beg you to get out of my room."

"No, I won't let you down, Peter. I worry about you because you're my younger brother." She came closer and looked into his eyes. "Say, you're miserable because you've never kissed a girl, aren't you? You suffer a lot because you're a virgin. I feel it's my duty to help you."

"How dare you say I'm miserable?" He threw one of his comic books at her. "Get out of my room right now!"

"Peter, if you try to hit me again, I swear I'll twist your neck! What's more, if you don't do as I say, I'll tell daddy you were downloading naked girl pictures on my fucking computer. Do you want that?" Amanda walked towards him and looked at his face defiantly. Peter looked at her terrified and lowered his face again as a sign he was going to obey her. "Good," she said. "Now, take a shower and make sure you clean your ears and brush your teeth. I'll be waiting for you here." She smiled and whispered; "It's a surprise."

Peter got out of his bedroom and gazed at his sister wondering what had come over her. She was awfully weird and he felt scared. Ten minutes later, he came back to his bedroom wearing a red shirt and striped shorts. He could not find Amanda anywhere. Suddenly, he felt his sister's hand covering his eyes, her body behind his:

"Guess who," she laughed. Peter smelled a rich perfume on her, and she removed his glasses when he turned to his sister. He opened his mouth astonished when he saw Amanda only in her bra and panties. "Do you like the surprise?" She spoke on a sweet soft voice while she was stroking his shoulders: "Tell me, have you ever seen this live," she took off her bra and he saw a beautiful pair of breast with pink nipples. "Or just in movies?"

"What- what the heck are you doing, Mandy?" Peter gasped with wide eyes. "I think you've gone crazy."

"I am just being good to you," she stroked his cheek showing her beautiful white teeth by opening her lips just a little bit in a sensual manner. "I'll let you touch my nipples."

"I swear I'm really frightened!" He gasped and turned back. Amanda hugged his back and her tits touched her brother's back. He closed his eyes aroused by the magical sensation and felt desperately guilty. When he turned to her again, she placed her hand gently on his right shoulder and grabbed his cock under his shorts. Peter panted as he experienced the most amazing pleasure in his life- so far. Amanda's perfume was driving him nuts. She said:

"Wow, it feels like you got a storm under your shorts! You should relieve that sexual tension before you get your underwear wet, sweetie," she spoke in a flirty enticing voice. "Look at me, my prince."

Peter looked at her sister's brown eyes and her pink lips parted showing her beautiful white teeth. She went on: "Your cock feels as hard as rock when I hold it. Tell me why your cock feels so hard, Peter!"

"I- I don't know. But you'd better let go of it," he gasped as he sweat. "Or else-"

"Hum-hum, or else?" She whispered and her mouth came over her brother's lips until they captured them. Peter opened his eyes wide as he was kissing girl's lips for the first time. It felt delicious even he knew that was wrong because he was kissing his own sister's mouth. Amanda closed her eyes tasting her brother's kiss. His mouth was somewhat unexperienced, but it felt cool. She enjoyed kissing him maybe because it was prohibited, or maybe because of the pleasure of devirginating a man's mouth. She grabbed his cock as she kissed him, and she pulled it out of his shorts and underwear: "Oh, my, Peter. Your friend looks huge! Somebody has got to do something about him, don't you think?"

"Ye- yeah, Mandy, but Daddy would be so mad if he learned what we're doing, wouldn't he?" Her brother stammered.

"He sure would," she agreed with a smile on her beautiful lips, then she said: "But you know, bro," she lowered and face until it was in front of Peter's cock. "What daddy doesn't know won't hurt him," Amanda completed and licked her brother's cockhead. He gasped with that terrific feeling. He thought he was going to wake up from a wet dream. Then he felt the girl's lips wrap his cock and he knew it was real. He started to moan as he stroked his sister's blond hair. Amanda loved the taste of that phallus and she sucked and ate it vigorously moving her lips back and forth in an intercourse movement. Her brother gasped and moaned much more than the other guys she had sucked. Amanda breathed a little with the hard cock in front of her face and said:

"The poor thing had never felt a girl's lips on his prick. You don't know your potential, Peter. I bet you a lot of cheerleaders would love sucking that thick cock of yours."

"Thank you, so much, Mandy! Oh, wow! And I bet you daddy is going to kill us."

"Depends," she took the cock out of her mouth to speak. "Are you going to tell him?" Then she swallowed her brother's member again and he said:

"Of course I won't tell him. He may find it out, though. I mean. Ah!" Peter opened his mouth wide as he came and Amanda smiled when she felt her brother's sperm hit her lower lips, her chin and cheeks. She drank the rest of his cum as she swallowed the wet cock again.

Peter fell to the ground and smiled. His penis was still hard. Amanda wiped the cum off her lips and sucked her own fingers tasting her brother's seed. She told him to relax while she was going to text to some girlfriends of hers:

"Don't you dare get dressed, sweetheart. I'll be right back," she said gently. It reminded Peter of the cute waitresses who told him the same words: I'll be right back. He died to fuck those waitresses, but it was just a dream. He still couldn't grasp what was happening to him.

Peter lay on his bed and waited for his sister. As Amanda was taking so long, he restarted to read his comic book. She only came back after thirty minutes because she was experienced enough to know any man needed some time to rest after an orgasm. She took off her panties in front of her brother, and he saw her shaved pussy. The most beautiful twat he had ever seen, actually the only one he had seen in real life.

"I can see you haven't gotten dressed, Peter. That's a good boy! But why don't you take off your shirt? It's so hot in here!" She approached her brother and helped him remove his clothing, and then her eyes lit up: "Your cock is hard again, Pete. What a Romeo!"

"Of course it is hard; you're naked in front of me."

"I know, but some wimpy men can't keep an erection even if Miss America is naked in front of them." She knelt over her brother, grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy.

Peter felt his member sliding in his sister's delicious honeypot slowly. He frowned as though he was in despair. The wonderful, wet, and warm feeling of a happy cock penetrating a juicy pussy. Amanda started to move up and down with Peter's cock inside her. She began with a long slow motion fuck to make him feel comfortable. She knew he would not climax fast after the first ejaculation. Then she lay down on bed and pushed his arm so his body would be over her. Peter was sweating a lot as he guided his cock back towards his sister's pink hole. His penis forced its entry by hitting and enlarging the walls of Amanda's beautiful vagina all around until he penetrated deep inside and started to move in full coitus action!

"You learn fast, hunky brother. Yes, keep pumping me! Come on, fuck me, Peter, oh, yes, yes- fu-uck!"

Amanda opened her mouth wide as she screamed and Peter thrusted his sister fast and felt his cock moving back and forth, his skin hitting hers as his cock moved inside her pussy. "Oh, yeah, I'm coming," she exclaimed in a girly voice, and then she moaned with her intense orgasm. She was sure forbidden and wrong sex with her own brother had made her finish faster than normal.

"Wow, Peter. You know how to make a girl happy," she giggled opening her arms to both opposite sides of the bed.

"Oh, yes, here I come!" He cried as he felt his seed come out of his cock. Then it was Amanda's turn to feel her younger brother's sperm come in her pussy and breed her.

"That felt awesome, Pete. You were great... for your first time, of course."

Peter sat on the bed exhausted and looked at white cream getting out of his sister's pink pussy: "Uh-oh, what is that, Mandy?"

"That is the consequence of this mess, handsome. I'd better do something about it or daddy will be really mad about being an only grandfather." She laughed. "Why aren't you laughing, Pete? Do you get what I mean?"

"Yes, but that's not funny at all, Mandy," he gasped feeling scared as his cock started to go soft.

"I'm just teasing you, silly. All I have to do is take the pill and sort things out." She stood up. She started walking with her beautiful naked body and her bum shook graciously. "But I warn you not to cum inside me next time, okay?

"Oh, I'm so happy you said there will be a next time," said Peter smiling as he put on his glasses.

"As long as you don't download naked girls' pictures on my laptop again. Oh, and I could do with a romantic dinner at an expensive restaurant. I bet the waiter won't suspect you're my brother." Amanda blew him a kiss before leaving his room and Peter smiled at her satisfied.