Surprise Wife with Gangbang Fantasy

Story Info
She did not know she would fill her fantasy!
2.4k words
4.45
36.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been married for over 20 years and always had a very lively sex life. At some point we even introduce another couple in our sex life and it was a lot of fun. We had discussed a lot about our like and dislike and our fantasies. Some of the hottest topics that came out of these discussions were that my wife biggest fantasy was to be the center of attention in a gangbang. That to me was very pleasing has I am very much a voyeur and I am incredibly open minded. So, I promised her one day she would be getting her fantasy.

To describe her she is about 5"6", well rounded, blonde hair, very crazy blue eyes, round bubble but and nice 36 C breast with nice light brown nipples. She is extremely sensitive from her breast area as well as her neck, butt and of course pussy. Before been with me she never really had the chance to experiment much.

I was in the middle of organizing an encounter with a few friends that I golf with on occasion, when the worse thing happens. She got an accident and was left with a lot of recovery work, relearning walking, physio, and of course psychological work. So, I had to put my plan on the burner. After about two year she had made a full recovery.

These two year of course had put both our sex life on ice and trust me I needed it as much as her. Her birthday was coming up and I told her I was going to take her out to diner, rent a room and we could enjoy more of ourselves in a new environment. She was happy with the idea and in the weeks coming up to it, I kept teasing her and she did the same. We promise to hold on until that night to make the build up so much larger, it would be hard to hold back.

During this time, I had discussed with 4 of my friends that always talk about sex and how one day they should get together to fuck a woman as a team. You know guy talk and bragging of who would be better.

They were of all size and shape, mostly regular guys, but one of them is black and he fits the Adonis standards, also when we shower we can see the size of his dick and trust me women must be very happy with him. During one of their bragging session I laugh and said I bet you guys, if the occasion would arise, would all turn cold feet. Of course, they all said fuck no.

So, I threw the ball to them, saying, "Ok! I know such a lady that would love to be spoiled by a bunch of guys."

They answered, "Sure, and who that might be!"

I said, "My wife!"

"You are fucking with us now?"

"No! I am dead serious, you know since her accident we have done nothing, now she recovered and one of her biggest fantasy is to be gangbanged. Her birthday is next weekend and I want to offer her this gift! Are you guys up to it or is it just bragging!"

They all answered it was not bragging and would be up to it if I am ok with it. So, I said, "Ok it is a deal, this is how it will go down, I will get communicating room in the hotel by my place, you guys will go to one room and wait for my signal. During that time, you will have food and liquor available to you. I will be in the other room and she does not know about it. When we get into the room, I will start the teasing and start building her up. Then I will say to her that she is going to be tied up to the bed and blindfolded. I will tease the fuck out of her. She likes that stuff. When she tied, I will open the door and invite you guys in. from there you follow my instruction. No speaking until I say so! Is it a deal?"

"Deal"

The weekend came along and we went out to dinner. I was hopping they made it to the room as plan. During dinner I was teasing her and told her I had such a hard on just thinking of the night to come. She was blushing cause I kept that dirty talk going. After dinner I said let's go to our room, I can't hold it anymore. As we were getting up, I saw Fred (the black guy) walking by with a thumbs up. This really turned me on knowing they were ready.

We got to the room and has we entered I pushed her to the wall and kissed her and said, "Tonight you are my slave and I will treat you so good." Then I kissed her deeply.

"Honey! I can't wait it has been an eternity and your teasing in the last 2 weeks was way much, I had to masturbate yesterday!"

"Well today is a night to remember!"

To these words we got undress and I started to kiss her all over. I was nibbling her nipples and she was holding to my head so hard. As she did that my finger found their way to her now very wet and erect clitoris and I played with it. Then I said, "Hon! Lay down on the bed and I want to tease you more, so I will tie you up and blindfold you, so you won't know what is coming up next!"

"You devil, I am already turned on and you will make me suffer!"

"Yes!"

She laid down and I tied her up. I installed the blindfold and started to play with her pussy a bit. I stop and said to her, "I got you a new toy and I will try it on you. I will sit between your legs and you will feel it go in slowly, it is big and feels so real!"

"Please fuck me with it!"

I opened the door and wave at the guys to come in and be quiet. They were naked already. I waved to the guys to wait a bit and wave at Fred to go between my wife legs and to penetrate her slowly. He got into position and slowly started to push is dick in...

"Honey! Go slow that dildo is big but feels so real!"

"Ok, I will be slow!"

Fred started to go in and out slowly and you could see her pussy stretch on it. Every time he pulled out you could see the white cream on his dick. The other guys were stroking their cock in excitement. Then Fred push back in. After a few strokes he hit the back of her pussy, my wife was breathing very hard and said, "Fuck it feels goods!"

During this time, I wave the guys in different place around the bed and wave to them what to do on my signal. They were ready and I wave the go ahead. Suddenly my wife had a mouth on each nipple, a finger on her clit and a dick to her mouth.

"WHAT!! The heck...!"

I removed her blindfold and said, "Happy birthday honey! Tonight, you get your ultimate fantasy, these guys are you sex slaves and you get to do whatever you desire while I watch you and film all for the souvenir!" I had already setup camera in different angle and they were rolling.

"Fuck!!"

That was all she could say before a dick push into her mouth. You could see the excitement went up a few notches and she was moving like crazy, looking at me with a tear down her side of the face. She said, "You are the greatest husband a woman can get! This is so valorising to feel desired like this!"

Then she said to the guys, "When you are ready to cum, I want it all on my face and tities. I want to taste it all!"

Fred was pumping in and out and during this time I untied her legs and she immediately grab Fred's back and held him to her. Then I untied both her arms and she started to play with the balls of two guys that were sucking her nipples, while sucking the other.

Fred said, "You are so tight! I won't be long!" then he pulled is dick out. It was white with her cream and he brought it to her face and stroke the last few stroke to cum all over her face and mouth. He must have cum gallons; has I had never seen this. During this time, another guy started to fuck her. It did not take long that my wife was cumming. She was shaking all over not knowing where to look or what to do. All we could ear was, "FUCKKKKKK!! I'm CUMMMMIIINNGG, you taste so good!"

Then she said to one of the guys, "Get on the bed, I want to mount you while another fuck my ass and one my mouth. Make me your whore!"

She pointed to the smallest dick to fuck her ass, because she likes it but is extremely tight. They all got into position and she was getting fuck like crazy. She kept looking at me smiling and moaning. One of the other guys was masturbating while playing with her tits with his other hands and started to cum all over her face. She then sucked him cleaned.

The guy that was also ass fucking her could not hold it anymore and came all over her back and then move to her face to get cleaned by her mouth. This went on for at least an hour. She was covered in cum. She looked at the guys and said, "Have some wine, take a break I will go for a shower, but don't go anywhere!"

She got up, looked at me and winked. I followed her to the large shower and we went in together. I asked her, "Do you like your gift my love!"

"Honey! This is such a gift; I could never repay you...!"

"You don't have too your smile is my payment!"

"But I have a big favor to ask, you know Fred, he is really hung and what a body on him. I know it is odd to ask this but could I treat myself to his body alone on occasion like once or twice a year. He is such a hunk. You do not have to agree has this is way out of our play line normally and I understand you might not like it. It would only be sexual, not even diner before, just sex!"

"I could agree to this, but you would have to do something for me...!"

"Ok! And what is it!"

"You know your friend Nicole. The one you always go out with for drink after work and sometimes on a night out with the girls. Well she is so petite and I always wondered what it would be like to fuck such a petite woman. I know she is close to you has I see the way she looks at you when she brings you back. Do you think we could get a threesome with her sometime? Would she be in this sort of things!"

"Can I be honest!"

"Yes?"

"We did some playthings together one time. We were a bit too drunk and we were dancing and she got close to me and kissed me. I returned the kiss. Then after the dance we were at our table and her hand wandered on my inner leg and below my dress. She masturbated me until I came and then licked her fingers. I returned the favor to her that night. So, I could try to persuade her for a threesome but no guarantee!"

"Fuck yes! Then it is a deal, Fred is yours to play!"

"Now let us go back to the room I want some wine, and more fuck but this time you will fuck me first. I want to feel you in me, then they can abuse me anyway they want."

We got out of the shower and into the room. I served my wife some wine and we chatted a bit. My wife said to the guys that she wanted to fuck me and have them watch her ride my cock and then she was going to be their play toy to do whatever they want.

Two of the guys said, "Have you ever got two cock inside you pussy before!"

"No! I never did!"

"We will try it and NO! Fred you are not one of them you are fucking horse cock hahahahah!"

We all laughed and my wife came to me and started to suck my cock until it was hard. Once hard she looked at me got up and sat on my cock so very slowly while looking at me in the eyes. She was lowering herself slowly while tightening her pussy lips on my cock, one of her favorite tricks she does to milk me. She kisses me so slowly going up and down. Then she stayed down and worked her pelvis until I was ready to cum. She said, "Cum in me! I want your hot sperm in me! Fucking cum for me!"

It did not take much with all the evening excitement and I started to shoot cum inside her pussy. Then she got off slowly and stayed over me while my cum dripped on my legs. She kissed me and said guys fuck me I am your sex toy.

The guys picked her up and brought her to the bed. One guy was laying on the bed and said sit on me and lower yourself to me. She did. Then another guy started to push his cock inside her pussy while the other one was there. They tried a few times and only the tip would fit, but man did she like it.

They all took turn fucking her all night and slowly the guys started to leave exhausted, like my wife was. Fred was last and she got close to Fred and said, "My husband agreed for me to have you play with me alone on occasion, are you up to it!"

He looked at me and said, "Is this true.

"Yes Fred, it is!"

"Then I agree! Call me and we can arrange a date!

He left and my wife came to me and thank me for this so special birthday gift. We fell asleep in each other arms, not washed just dirty as fuck. The next morning, I woke up and slowly woke her up. She looks at me and again thanked me.

This was the new start we needed.