Surprised

Story Info
Dom and friend surprise me.
2.3k words
3.94
8.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers

Floor Party

Walking the hallway I see sexy men and women. All able to be in states of undress not allowed in other places. My nerves jump as I realize anything can happen tonight. The whole floor for our deviant kinks to shine.

I wander about shy as hell and forcing myself to speak to everyone I see. I've been here for hours trying to get things ready. Thinking ahead to what might await me. Hoping for the impossible. Knowing there's no way it'll come true.

The party is in full swing. Friends wander from room to room. Hugs, kisses, pats, squeezes. I glance around to see who's nearby. There, He's here, walking around mind full of things to be done. Checking to make sure everything is just so. I know He'll be checking up on my progress. I've set up the food and drinks and am checking decorations.

I wander by a playroom. See the whip fly, hear the moans that accompany its finding a target. Writhing naked skin. Loving marks left on tortured skin. I pause wishing I was the one up there. Knowing it's not my turn. I continue down the hall.

My mind goes back to my current wish. Two men using me until I can't think straight and my body doesn't follow my directions anymore. I want to be overwhelmed by what I'm feeling. Both pleasure and pain. Both make me feel amazing in different ways.

He cares for me so. He makes sure I'm doing okay. Asks me how things are going as I run to Him and nearly tackle Him to get a big hug. I'm excited to see He's wearing His kilt tonight. I hope He has nothing underneath. Only time shall tell. I am not brave enough yet to check. He swats me on my ass sending me on my way.

Skipping away I greet other friends. I love the hugs and body contact. Rarely am I able to find the joy of touching others more than a brief handshake or quick hug. Here, oh here it's different. People accept my need to connect. Off I wander.

That's when I see them. His friends. Mine too, I guess but mainly His. So intimidating. She's so confident. He's funny and cute. Fuck but my tongue's already tied. And yes, he's the second in my goofy fantasies.

Silly, goofy, naughty brain. What wonderful dreams it has. I'm so excited thinking about both of Them and what naughtiness they could get up to that I've been wandering with my head in the clouds when BOOM, right into His friend. I startle out of my daydream to feel a strong arm holding me upright.

I'm torn. Mortified to almost knock down part of my silly dreams. But thrilled to actually have him touch me. I wiggle nervously trying to free myself. Nope. His grip is tight. Just how I like it. Fuck but I'm in trouble.

Then I notice his hand gripping my ass through my dress. I remember there's nothing under it just as he realizes the same thing. "Good slut" he whispers in my ear just for me. Okay. Now I'm mush. Doe in headlights, I stare up at him. I'm so flustered I can't speak. He laughs and lets me go. I almost collapse. So used to his support.

I stumble away sputtering about something that needs to be tended to. Fuck me but I'm a babbling mess. The Sadist in him relishes in my discomfort. He winks and I try to gracefully continue on my way.

A couple are kissing against the wall to my right. Keep moving. Act like you aren't flustered silly. I've made it to the end of the hall. I realize I need to turn around and make my way back to check the food and social room. I begin skipping back. Enjoying the feel of my tits bouncing and the cool air blowing under my skirt. I love knowing that most are unaware of my boldness.

On my way, He grabs me and pulls me into an empty room. He pushes me up against the wall and crowds me. I love feeling Him against my back and the wall in front of me. "You ready for anything tonight little one?" He asks.

"Yes Sir. Whatever you'd like." is all I can get out. My body clenches at His low tone and slight growl. His hand wanders up under my skirt. Just short of where I want it. I squirm and whimper. He chuckles and backs away.

"Back to work, little one. Lots to do." With that He's off again. I'm left standing hot and bothered. I straighten up and walk out the door glancing around to see if anyone noticed. Of course not. I'm so silly. But that's part of the fun.

Back in the social room I scan the food and restock a few things. I walk to the coolers to check the drinks. A wolf whistle at my raised ass and lowered head. I grin loving that someone is enjoying my work. I shake my ass and giggle at my goofiness.

"Watch yourself slut" whispered in my ear. I try to straighten but his hand is on my neck holding my head down. "Move your ass again. Now." My pussy pulses at his demand. Of course I sway from side to side and lift my ass a bit more. "Nice view girl" and I feel a cool breeze up my skirt. He's gone. Fuck. Crazy ass men driving me insane!

The night goes well. I'm busy checking to make sure things are going well with the food and drinks. He is keeping His eye on the bigger picture. Everyone has enjoyed themselves.

Clean up goes smoothly and it's time to relax. He takes me to the after party to unwind. He sits on a bed, spreads His legs and pats "sit" he orders. A current runs through my body. My nipples and clit harden. I'm instantly wet. I sit with my back against His chest and exhale the tension of the night. "Good girl" He whispers in my ear. Chills down my spine.

I look up to see our friends already enjoying themselves. He is down to his sexy undies as usual. Her hand is moving on his cock. I glance away feeling a bit like I'm intruding only to glance back as stealthily as I can.

I feel His hands on my shoulders. They move downward to touch and rub my tits. I squirm against Him as little as possible. I'm slightly embarrassed to be so turned on in front of others. He pinches and holds my nipples sending a zing down to my clit and pussy.

He pushes my straps down over my arms to expose His toys. My dress pools at my waist. Cool air hits my sensitive nipples and I arch into Him. I glance up to catch his friend's eyes on my chest. Fuck. I squirm more. I'm trying so hard not to let on how turned on I am. It's so very hard watching His friend being stroked while having my bare nipples tortured. He's enjoying my torment. Working hard to get me to let go and fully enjoy myself.

His right hand inches under my skirt. I'm still covered but His fingers keep grazing my hard throbbing clit. In embarrassment, I try to close my legs. He'll have none of that. He growls "OPEN" in my ear. Fuck.

"Yes Sir" I squeak and glance up to see His friend following our actions with his eyes. He catches my glance and mouths, good slut. Damnit I'm gonna cum in front of all these people if they don't stop this shit. Fuck.

"Not yet my little slut" is whispered in my ear. I fight the mounting Orgasm. "Don't do it. Don't you dare."

His hands disappear and I whimper my disappointment. He chuckles and covers my eyes with a blindfold.

Getting up He carefully has me stand. My dress falls to the floor. I'm fully exposed. He leads me as we walk who knows where. A door opens and closes. We're in the hall. Oh hell, I'm naked and blindfolded walking a hall that was teeming with people earlier. He walks me slowly.

Another door opens. I'm escorted through it. It closes. He walks me in the room and slips first one hand and tightens my binding. Then the other hand is done as well. He lifts my arms one at a time and attaches them. I don't feel the leather and wood of a cross. I'm so excited it's the mantis!

I stand there trembling in anticipation as I hear Him preparing His toys. Laying them out one by one. The air is so cool on my naked skin. I relax into my shackles. I'm so glad to be held up for the fun that is surely coming.

Fingertips make their way down my back, across my ass and grip my thighs widening my stance. I squirm more as the cold air hits my hot, wet pussy. He bends over to nip my shoulder. FUCK! More cool air as He steps back.

The lovely pain starts. Light hits first to warm my body up. More thuddy in the beginning. Mmmmm. My body begins to move into the hits. He changes things up to throw me. The sting of a whip. My shoulders feel the little bee stings. I arch foreward enjoying the wonderful sting. He moves down to my ass and upper thighs.

It's then I notice a throat clearing in front of me. What the fuck? How's He whipping me from behind and in front of me too? I jerk a bit in my bindings. He stops and walks up to touch me. He asks if I'm alright. I tell Him I'm confused of how He can be in two places at once.

He chuckles and lowers my blindfold. His friend has been sitting in front of me, possibly the whole time. He's heard my moans and seen me arching my naked body with hits. I glance down a little embarrassed and a lot excited that he's joined us. "Surprise, slut" he whispers standing right in front of me.

Hands come around from behind me. Grabbing my tits and pinching my nipples. I whimper and shake trying my best not to see his friend's reaction. He asks for permission to touch me. Permission is given. His friend grips my chin and lifts my head to look at him. "You watch, slut. Or were you checking out my cock?"

Fuck why's he so crude? That kills me. "Tell me you were looking at my cock, slut." I glance sideways trying to figure out if I'm supposed to answer. I feel a hard swat from a meaty palm on my ass. I hiss.

"Answer him, little one." Fuck but they know how hard it is for me to say naughty words.

"Say it!" he orders, in my face. "You want more. You talk."

"I was embarrassed but did check you out as I looked away." I say hesitantly.

"You checked what out, slut? Was it the same cock you were enjoying watching get stroked earlier?" I shake my head. "Say it or I leave." he demands.

I force "I was looking at your cock and yes I enjoyed watching it stroked earlier" to leave my mouth.

His right hand moves from my tit to rub my clit. The other stays on my left tit. "Good girl" is growled in my ear from behind. His pleased energy pulses through my body. "Not yet, little one." He chuckles. "I want you to keep your eyes on him while I touch you. Try to hold out as long as you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you."

His hands continue fondling His toy. Right hand wet now as well. I glance down to see His friend stroking himself watching me squirm and dance about. "Good cock slut loves watching me touch myself. Mmmmm. You want to touch it too don't you, cunt?"

"I do. Badly. I want to touch and taste you, please?" I say hesitantly trying to gauge His reaction when He's behind me is frustrating.

"We know what you want, little one. Tonight isn't for you though." With this He bites my back while rubbing my clit faster.

I cry out as I cum and squirt on His hand. "FUCK" I couldn't hold it back any longer.

But neither of Them stop what They're doing. "Good girl! Again! Cum!" He demands. I lose it. Shaking and crying, I writhe glad my binds are still holding me. My legs don't feel strong enough to do it on their own.

I feel His hard cock enter me from behind. His kilt raised and resting on my lower back slightly rough and scratchy. Fuck but I love His cock in my ass. I cry out again as He forces Himself all the way in.

"Slut loves taking a cock in her ass, huh? Gonna cum again slut? Show us how much you enjoy this." his friend tortures me with his naughty crude words.

"Fuck! Yes please don't stop! Gonna cum again Sir. Please fuck, please?"

"Only as you look at him, little one. Don't look away. You hear?"

"Yes Sir!" I sqeal. His cock ramming in and out of my ass is making my eyes want to roll up in my head. Focus. Fuck. Focus.

The hand not stroking his cock comes up to grab my chin again. "Watch my cock move in my hand, slut. You want it in that wet cunt don't you? Want two cocks? Not tonight cunt. You take what you're given. He sticks two fingers in my mouth and starts fucking my mouth with his fingers.

He hits me just right just then over and over from behind. I scream and gag and cum so hard His hand comes around me to hold me up.

His friend unhooks me and they help me to the turned down bed. I lay there floating and watch as his friend leaves and He comes to cuddle me. I doze off in His arms. Perfect.

sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers