Surprised by Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hot inside and slick with lubrication, although whether it was hers or came out of a bottle I didn't know. I'm not huge, but my cock's quite thick and I went slowly for fear of hurting her. She gave a groan as my glans pushed into her vagina and she opened her legs wider and I looked down onto her face in the gloom of the bedroom as I bottomed out and stopped to let her adjust to my invasion.

'Is that alright?' I asked.

'Oh yes,' she replied, so I started to fuck my sixty-nine-year-old neighbour with long, slow strokes, kissing her lips and cheeks and neck as I pumped in and out, smelling her scent and the light smell of her perspiration. I felt my penis gripped by her muscles and I was surprised and delighted. I had expected her to be old and slack but she felt like one of my twenty-something girlfriends. In fact she felt better because Joyce gave herself to me, as we fucked, in a way that those young girls never did. She kissed me back with passion and gripped my arms and dug her long nails into the flesh of my arms and my back and she hooked her legs over my calves and rolled her hips to meet my thrusts.

And she gasped 'Yes, harder, Luke. As hard as you want!'

So I thrust harder and I felt my sap rise and my balls tingle and the room disappeared as an unstoppable wave of pure and exquisite pleasure washed through me.

'I'm coming!' I gasped and she held me tighter and bit my neck.

'Yes!' she hissed, 'come inside me! Fill me up!' and my cock spasmed and pumped my seed inside her. Seven or eight gouts of steaming spunk and then the world was coming back into focus and I slowed down and stopped and we looked at each other.

'Sorry,' I began. 'That was a bit quicker than I was planning.'

I saw her teeth in the semi-darkness as she smiled. 'No need to apologise, Luke. It was wonderful. You made me come.'

'Did I?' I asked, surprised.

'Mmm. That hasn't happened in a long time.'

I withdrew gently and we lay in each other's arms.

'Was it good for you?' she asked after a brief silence.

'It was fantastic,' I said, hugging her tightly.

'Would you stay with me tonight, please, Luke?' There was a hint of a plaintive note in her voice and I couldn't have refused if I'd wanted to, which I most emphatically didn't.

I'd like to report that we spent the night fucking, that first night, but we didn't. We talked for an hour or so then we drifted off to sleep, Joyce still in my arms. I woke in the night when she went to the toilet but went back to sleep again and when I woke up again it was eight o'clock in the morning and Joyce was clattering about in the kitchen. I dressed and went down and we sat in her kitchen and drank tea and ate toast and after a bit she said she needed to get on.

We had a quick kiss in the hallway then I was on my way and the door was shutting behind me. I was a bit puzzled but I had plenty to do in the house to take my mind off the fact that my I'd slept with my elderly neighbour and then she'd practically thrown me out.

About four o'clock that afternoon the doorbell went. I was tiling the bathroom and didn't really want to be disturbed so I contemplated ignoring it, but the doorbell went again and I dropped my tile cutters, wiped my hands on a rag and went down and opened the door. It was Joyce.

'Oh,' she began, as she looked at my tatty jeans and T shirt, smeared with tile adhesive. 'I'm disturbing you, aren't I?' By contrast, she appeared to be dressed for going out, in a black cocktail dress, her shapely legs encased in black stockings and matching high heels.

'It's ok,' I said, motioning her inside.

'No,' she said, 'I won't come in.' She looked delicious, but she was clearly nervous. 'I just wanted to apologise for being so silly and rude this morning.'

I looked at her blankly.

'About hustling you out of the door. I was worried you'd want to want to make love, in the daylight, and you'd see me in all my wrinkled glory.'

I opened my mouth to protest but she carried on talking.

'But I want you to see me as I really am. And if I repulse you then so be it.' She turned to go, then turned back again. 'I'd like you to come around this evening, if you want to, that is.' Then she was clacking off over the shared drive in her high heels and I was standing in my doorway with my mouth slightly open and a bemused expression on my face.

I worked for another couple of hours, but I was distracted and eventually I put my tools down and cleared up and showered and dressed in clean clothes. Then I went next door.

Joyce answered the door and her face lit up as she saw me on her doorstep. 'Luke! Come in!' She was still wearing the cocktail dress.

We went into the kitchen where Joyce put her arms around me and pressed her mouth to mine and then we were kissing as though our lives depended upon it, lips mashed together, tongues twining, hands running over backs and buttocks. I put my hands on her bum and pressed her into my growing erection and she squirmed delightfully against me and pressed back.

'Shall we have a have a glass of wine?' she said, a few minutes later, as we caught our breath. She poured two large glasses of red and raised her glass to her lips. 'Dutch courage,' she smiled at me.

We kissed and fondled each other while we drank half the bottle and then Joyce took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. It was early evening and the room was light and warm from the day's sunshine.

'Would you unzip me, please Luke?'

I stood behind her and kissed her neck and cupped her breasts and she put her head back and sighed. Then I pulled the zipper down to the small of her back and she pulled it over her arms and down over her hips and let it fall to the floor and she stood with her back to me, in a black lacy bra and matching panties and a black satin garter belt and stockings.

'Would you do my bra now, please?'

I unclipped the strap and it joined the dress on the floor and then Joyce stepped away from me and turned to face me.

'This is me,' she said, simply.

I had steeled myself for a sea of wasted muscle and tendon, for grotesque wrinkles and sagging skin, but it wasn't like that at all. Sure, she had some loose skin; she was sixty-nine! There was evidence of ageing on her upper arms and on her belly and her breasts sagged down, but not so much as I'd imagined, or feared. She was in good shape for somebody approaching their seventh decade. Remarkably good shape. And her legs, in the stockings, looked long and luscious and I was aware of my erection again.

'You're lovely,' I said, and she must have sensed the sincerity in my voice because she smiled and tears came to her eyes and I held out my arms and she came to me and I held her for long moments.

Eventually I disengaged. 'One of us is still fully dressed,' I said, kissing her lips very softly.

So Joyce surprised me by undressing me, slowly, savouring each item of clothing as it came off and when I was naked she knelt on the bedroom floor in front of me and took my rigid shaft in one of her slim hands and took my swollen cock head in her mouth. I groaned and threw my head back as she took about four inches inside her and then slid her lips back up my shaft, her saliva hot and silky against my skin. The sensation was exquisite and I shut my eyes and let Joyce fellate me with long, sensuous strokes, steadying herself with one hand on my hip and slowly stroking the base of my shaft with the other.

I would have come if she'd continued, but after a couple of minutes she released me and looked up into my face.

'I think we'll have to continue this on the bed, Luke, it's hell on my knees.'

I helped her up and she crawled onto the bed and I crawled on after her and we rolled together and kissed and I squeezed her nipples and stroked her cunt through her panties and she gasped and moaned quietly and kissed me with fervour and tenderness.

Kneeling up I pulled her panties down over her stockings as she raised her bum to help me. And I saw her sex for the first time. A closely trimmed bush, shot through with grey hairs, framing a neat, honey-coloured labia. I was enchanted. There was something innately more erotic about her pussy than if she'd been fifty years younger. I don't know what it was, don't know to this day, but the sight of Joyce's naked cunt on display to me was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever seen.

I leaned down and smelt her scent, strong and meaty and feminine. I kissed her labia and slid my tongue between them and Joyce gasped and arched her back and pressed herself into my face and I was engulfed by her flesh and I tasted her secretions for the first time and they were strong and sweet and musky and I pushed my tongue into her and licked her and suckled her labia and flicked my tongue over her little pearl and she gasped louder and writhed on the bed and clamped my head between her thighs.

I was in heaven, she tasted so bloody good! And taking her labia into my mouth seemed like the ultimate intimacy with my elderly neighbour. At the end, I concentrated on her clitoris, in its little hood, tonguing and sucking and taking it into my mouth, clamping my teeth gently on the bud, two of my fingers deep inside her sopping pussy.

With a deep groan, Joyce came, bucking her hips and tangling my hair in her hands, pushing my face into her. Her orgasm seemed to go on for a long time as I sucked and slurped, but eventually her writhing and groaning subsided and she pushed my face from her cunt as her clit became supersensitive.

My face and fingers were covered with her juices and I was in a sort of hyper-sexual frenzy. I gripped my cock and entered her in one long thrust, right in to my balls. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I kissed her as I thrust into her and she tasted herself on my lips and tongue.

In about two minutes it was all over. My climax built to an almost unendurable level then raced up my spine and crashed through my cortex in a mind-numbing wave. I groaned and shook my head and Joyce kissed me and thrust her tongue in my mouth as I pumped my sperm into her.

Afterwards we lay together in deep contentment, and it was many minutes later when Joyce broke the silence.

'Thank you for making me feel desired,' she began. 'It probably sounds a bit needy but at my age... I was worried you'd be turned off when you saw me in the daylight.'

'I said you're lovely, and I meant it.'

'I'm glad. I was so thrilled when you seemed to be attracted to me, I could hardly believe it. But then I got all silly and, well, you know. I really want this to work,' she said, unexpectedly. 'I know there's a huge age gap and all that and it's only going to be a short-lived thing, but I really want it. I've been so lonely.'

I kissed her and she whimpered a little and I felt my cock grow again and I rolled her over onto her back and took her again. And this time it was slow and gentle but Joyce surprised me by having a second orgasm and as she came she called me "darling" and dug her nails painfully into my back and that triggered my climax and it was muted and long and afterwards I felt wonderfully drained and content.

By mutual consent, we didn't sleep together that next week. I was extremely busy at work, and in the house, and Joyce said she didn't want to get sore. So the next time I saw her was on the following Friday evening, when Joyce surprised me again. Very considerably.

We'd started the evening by going out to a restaurant. I was a bit nervous about how it would look to have a lady on my arm who was old enough to be my grandmother. But none of the staff or the other patrons batted and eyelid and I realised that they probably thought she was my grandmother. The thought tickled and stimulated me. Joyce seemed unmoved by the age gap. She was dressed in a black skirt and white blouse that gave her a rather school-marmish sort of air. She was also wearing seamed stockings, which I thought was rather racy. On top of that she'd painted her fingernails with a dark-red lacquer and she was wearing matching lipstick. She'd got quite a bit of make-up on around her eyes too, and the whole effect was pretty entrancing. I thought she looked very hot.

We chatted easily as we ate the three courses and drank a bottle of wine and then a glass of brandy. There were plenty of smouldering looks and sexual innuendo; both of us knew how the evening was going to end.

Just before the bill arrived, Joyce managed to knock the last half of my glass of wine over, staining the tablecloth and breaking the glass. The staff were fine about it but Joyce was embarrassed.

'I'm so sorry,' she kept saying to me in the back of the taxi home.

'It's fine,' I reassured her. 'No harm done.'

When we got home she opened another bottle of red and poured me a glass and we sat down on the little two-seater sofa in the dining room and she snuggled up to me and thanked me for taking her out and said how sorry she was again to have spilt my drink. I shrugged and told her again that it wasn't important. There was a silence for a couple of minutes, which, I realised later, was Joyce summoning up the courage to speak.

'My husband would have punished me,' she whispered, 'if I'd spilt his wine.' As she said this, she laid her head on my arm.

'That doesn't sound very nice. How did he punish you?'

Joyce stroked my leg with the red-tipped fingers of one hand. 'He used to spank me,' she said, quietly.

I was momentarily struck dumb, mostly with the mental image of Joyce being spanked. Then it clicked. The OTT apologising for an accident, the affectionate behaviour, the hushed admission that her husband used to spank her... I was willing to bet she'd knocked that glass of wine over deliberately and I was pretty sure she was asking me to spank her. This was completely new to me; I'd never laid a finger on any of my girlfriends. But the sheer thought of the act of spanking a sexy older lady had my cock standing to attention in seconds. I could be wrong of course, but there was one sure way of finding out.

'Perhaps that's what I should do,' I began. 'What would you say if I were to put you over my knee and spank your bottom?'

I heard Joyce's breathing become faster and shallower. 'Well,' she said, quietly, 'I have been naughty, so I should be punished.'

'You'd better get yourself over my knees then,' I told her.

I sat back on the settee and Joyce knelt up next to me then arranged herself over my thighs. It was slightly uncomfortable because she was pressing down on my erection, but I cared not. This was a whole new erotic experience for me and I was breathless with excitement.

Joyce lay passively, her head cradled in her arms, her face turned away from me. I started by lifting the hem of her skirt, revealing the tops of her black, seamed stockings, the whiteness of her upper thighs and, eventually her panties, which were sheer, black nylon. I stroked her bum cheeks through her panties and she shivered and gave a little moan.

'You won't smack me too hard, will you?' she asked.

I didn't reply, instead I continued stroking her bum, building up the tension. After a few minutes I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her knickers and pulled them down over her bum cheeks. Joyce gasped and wriggled and I told her to be still. I stroked her bare cheeks gently, running my fingers over the fine wrinkles where her buttocks swelled out from the backs of her thighs. Her flesh was soft but not too squashy. I diddled my finger gently between her buttocks, finding her anus. She shivered again as I touched it and then gave a little cry as I raised my hand and brought it down on her right buttock with a ringing slap.

I'd smacked her pretty hard and the marks of my palm and fingers glowed red on her white skin. I stroked the smacked flesh then delivered another blow to her left globe. I stroked her again and administered another two slaps, one on either bum cheek. Her buttocks now felt warm to my touch as blood raced to her bum. I carried on stroking, running my hand between her buttocks and finding her pussy, finding that her labia were partially open and she was sopping wet. Joyce was clearly very turned on. I spanked her twice more for good luck then roughly pulled her panties up and put her skirt back over her bum. Then I raised her up and held her to me and kissed her hard and she kissed me back and gripped my arms and dug her painted nails into my flesh.

'Please have me now, Luke,' she said, tears at the corners of her eyes. 'I want it so much.'

I stood up, pulling her up with me, and practically dragged her upstairs to her bedroom where I told her to strip, adding 'Leave your stockings on!'

She undressed quickly and scrambled onto the bed. 'Not yet,' I said. Taking my trousers and underpants off I sat in the bedroom's upholstered chair, my prick standing rigid and pointing to the ceiling. 'Come and suck my dick,' I ordered.

Joyce didn't say a word, she just got off the bed, knelt on the carpet between my legs, and took my cock in her hand and mouth. And it was a revelation. Last time she'd sucked me off she'd gone slowly and sensuously, now she sucked me like a porn star, taking me deep inside her and slurping and sucking while she looked up at me. I was speechless! This was sixty-nine-year-old Joyce! My elderly neighbour and I'd just spanked her arse and now she was giving me the best blowjob of my life!

It was tempting to test the limits of her submissiveness by spunking into her mouth, but I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was. And before you applaud my altruism, partly it was driven by the thought that the better it was for Joyce, the more willing she'd be in the future.

So I put my arms under hers and hoicked her up and into my lap and I gripped my cock and she lowered herself down until she'd taken the lot and her head was back and her eyes were closed and she was flicking her hips back and forth and rubbing her clit on my pubic bone.

'Ride me,' I told her. 'Ride me till you come!'

She bucked her hips and I grasped her shoulders and brought her breasts to my mouth and I sucked the nipples and bit them and she squealed and bucked faster.

'Oh God, I'm coming,' she wailed, crashing her pelvis into mine. The tide of pleasure broke over Joyce and she cried out and collapsed over me sobbing and gasping.

'Now get on the bed,' I ordered. She scrambled on and I followed her and rolled her onto her back and roughly parted her legs and then I thrust myself deep inside and she gasped again and I held her wrists, pinioning her arms on the bed and started to thrust in hard and fast. God, I really wanted this and I wasn't going to last long.

I lasted less time than I'd imagined. Joyce surprised me again by urging me to "fuck her cunt" and the words coming from her mouth and the acts that had gone before, and the sight of my elderly neighbour, naked apart from seamed stockings and a suspender belt, being held down on the bed and urging me on as I fucked her, was way too much. My orgasm was so intense I almost blacked out. All I could think about was my dick, deep in her sopping cunt, pumping thick, gooey cum.

I rolled off and lay on my back, breathless, heart pounding, hardly able to believe that Joyce had given me so much pleasure; that you could have so much pleasure with a lady who would be seventy in six months!

I was aware of Joyce snuggling up to me and I took her in one arm and held her as the room came back into focus and my heartbeat dropped below a hundred.

'Did I shock you?' she whispered, 'wanting to be spanked, and using those words?'

'Well,' I conceded, 'I was surprised. Very surprised, I suppose.'

She smiled and leaned over to kiss my cheek. 'Can I tell you a little story?'

'A story?'

'Yes. About my husband and me.' She paused but I said nothing and she went on. 'When we were in our fifties, our sex life got very stale and, well, minimal. We made love once or twice a month, always in the same position, and it just became a routine; a thing to do on a Sunday afternoon. It was so dull that Graham started to have problems maintaining an erection.'