Surprised by Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on full alert now. She'd never really mentioned her husband before.

'Eventually I said we had to talk about it and we did and we decided to try spicing our sex life up with some toys and such like. And we got some Viagra for Graham. Well, we looked at various websites and I was amazed by what was on offer. I suppose I'd led a bit of a sheltered life and I was fascinated by the range of stuff. It was a bit embarrassing, really, but we had to do something so we ordered some things and they arrived a week later in a plain covering.' She paused again. 'Luke, they were transformational! We started having sex properly again and looking forward to it! And having it every week, sometimes two or three times. And we started playing little games. I'd do something silly and he'd spank me and it was so exciting, for both of us.

She sat up suddenly. 'Look, I'll show you.'

She got off the bed and went to the big, oak chest of drawers and, bending down, she opened the bottom drawer. I came over and knelt by her and looked in amazement at the collection she had revealed: On one side was a collection of sexy underwear. I reached in and held up a red, satin corset with hook and eye fastenings down the back. Under that there were split-crotch panties, silky negligees and stockings and garter belts.

On the other side of the big draw was a collection of dildoes and vibrators. And that's not all. There was a set of butt plugs in black latex: a small one, a medium and a big one that I estimated was about the same as my girth. There was a restraint system with nylon webbing straps and Velcro cuffs; there were sets of handcuffs and there was a dildo attached to a plastic harness and a couple of bottles of lubricant. There was also a ball gag with a nylon strap and buckle.

I was aware of Joyce looking at me but I was temporarily rendered speechless.

'It was just a bit of fun,' she said, with a hint of defensiveness.

'No. It's amazing! It's...' I shook my head slowly and just stared.

Joyce continued, quietly, kneeling next to me by the open drawer. 'It was a revelation for me,' she began. 'I was so turned on by the spanking and being tied down and having things put in me. The whole submissive thing made me weak at the knees and I started to have the most terrific orgasms. And when Graham was at work I'd masturbate, every day, something I'd never done before.'

'What happened? In the end?' I asked.

'Oh, we just got old. Eventually Graham couldn't get hard, even with Viagra, so it sort of tailed off and then Graham got ill and that was that. Until you moved in.

'Have I shocked you now?' she asked.

'Yes,' I said, looking down at my growing erection. 'And you've excited me too. Get on the bed, on your hands and knees!'

She was sloppy with my ejaculation and I slid in easily, the first time I'd had her in this position. I admired her slender body as I thrust into her, my balls slapping into the backs of her thighs. She lay with her head on her arms and sighed as I fucked her, her grey hair hiding her face. I parted her buttocks and saw her pucker, neat, pink-brown and ridged with muscle. I stroked it with a forefinger and Joyce murmured something and wiggled her hips.

My second orgasm was shorter, almost painful. I'd expected it to take longer but the thought of all that stuff in the drawer behind me and the erotic possibilities that it raised drove me to a climax and I pumped more seed into my elderly lover's cunt.

Afterwards we got into bed properly and we were both asleep within minutes.

I didn't see my neighbour for a couple of days after that Friday evening. I left Saturday morning to attend a stag party in a town miles away and I didn't get back until late Sunday evening. There was a handwritten note on my doormat.

Dear Luke,

I hope you had a good time with your friends. I was wondering if you would like to come for dinner one evening this week. Tuesday would suit me.

Lots of love,

Joyce

Ps I have attached the restraint system to the bed. Perhaps we can try it out on Tuesday...

Needless to say I masturbated after reading this, and I could hardly concentrate at work on Monday or Tuesday; the time seemed to drag and I fell into a series of reveries as I imagined what Joyce and I would do together.

Tuesday was cold and the rain sleeted in from the west as I ran across our shared drive and rang my neighbour's doorbell. Joyce answered the door and we went into her kitchen where she opened a bottle of Pinot Noir. She was wearing a black, floor-length satin dressing gown with a red trim. It suited her tall, slender figure very well. She'd made herself up carefully and had painted her nails again, to match her dark-red lipstick. When I kissed her I could smell her scent, a light, floral odour.

Even after the events of Friday evening, Joyce managed to surprise me again. She walked up to me, put her arms around me and kissed me and I responded and we smeared our lips together and shared our saliva and she broke free and looked at me with her beautiful light-blue eyes: 'Dinner won't be ready for at least two hours,' she said. 'So you can do anything with me that you want.'

I gulped with pleasure and kissed her again. I'd rehearsed a few scenarios over the last couple of days but not this complete and wholesale submission. I went weak at the knees with desire for this wonderful lady. Then I firmed my resolve.

Taking a handful of her grey hair I pressed my lips against hers and thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. I kissed her hard, almost savagely, holding her very tight to my body and running my hands over her slender curves. Breaking the kiss I pulled her gown roughly apart and stripped it off her, revealing the red corset, black stockings and silky black panties. On her feet were three-inch high heels, also in black. She looked sensational and I became very, very aroused.

'You look like a slut,' I told her. 'And what dirty girls like you need is a good spanking.'

Joyce's breathing was faster than when we were kissing. 'Are you going to put me over your knee, Daddy?'

Daddy! I was shocked by the implication of incest and everything that went with it. But I was also excited, too excited to let any moral considerations get in my way. Besides, she wasn't my daughter so what the hell. The incest thing just added an additional fiery spice to the mix. I joined in the game willingly.

'Yes, Daddy's going to smack his naughty daughter's bottom. Now, get upstairs and fetch me a pair of handcuffs.' She disappeared upstairs and was back in less than a minute with a pair of steel cuffs, her face flushed with excitement. I grabbed one of her arms and pulled her into the front room where there was a big, floral settee. I sat down and dragged her over my lap and, holding her wrists behind her back in one hand, I clipped the cuffs on.

She wriggled and strained and gasped, her head on a cushion while I stroked my hand over her panty-clad buttocks, savouring the feel of the silky material and the feel of her flesh beneath and the promise of later.

'Please don't hurt me, Daddy,' she whimpered. 'I'll do anything you want.'

'Yes,' I said, peeling her knickers over her bum cheeks, 'you will.'

I stroked her naked buttocks, like I had the first time, before bringing one hand down in a ringing slap. Joyce squealed and wriggled and pulled against her cuffs while I kept her pinioned on my lap with a hand on her back. I slapped the other buttock, noting how red patches were now growing on her cheeks, and she squealed again and thrashed her legs around and I smacked her harder.

'Keep still or I'll really smack you!' I told her and she went limp and moaned quietly as I delivered another four or five blows. Then I was hauling her upright, still handcuffed, and dragging her up the stairs to her bedroom where I unlocked the cuffs and threw her on the bed where she lay in a heap, looking at me, while I undressed.

I was very hard, very excited, a strand of sticky fluid leaking from the tip of my cock. 'Clean me,' I told Joyce and she sat up on the bed and leaned forward to take me in her mouth, sucking and licking me gently, enveloping my rigid meat in her wet, warm mouth, her red, lip-sticked lips sliding up and down my shaft. Christ it felt good! I was tempted to come in her mouth and make her swallow it; it would make the evening last longer. Instead I withdrew and, telling Joyce first to take her knickers off, strapped her to the bed.

I did it slowly, savouring the experience. First the Velcro wrist and leg cuffs, the latter going around her slender, stockinged ankles. Then connecting them up to the straps at each end of the brass bedstead. Then pulling them tight, stretching her limbs out, spreadeagling her on the bed, helpless, vulnerable, exposed for my pleasure.

I fussed around the straps for a few minutes, building up the tension, then, as she watched, I went slowly over to the chest of drawers and started rummaging in the bottom drawer, taking things out, inspecting them and putting them back. At length, I stood and pushed the drawer shut with my foot. In my hands were the smallest of the butt plugs, a tube of KY jelly and the ball gag.

When Joyce saw the gag her eyes opened wide. 'Oh, Daddy, not the gag, please!' In reply, I knelt down on the bed next to her head and pushed the ball into her mouth. It was big, and she had to open her mouth as wide as she could, and even then it was a tight fit. I was worried about hurting her but the ball went in and she closed her eyes and I secured it with the strap behind her head.

Next I loosened off her legs and unclipped the ankle cuffs. I took her ankles in my hands and bent her legs over until her knees were almost touching her tits, exposing her cunt and arse to me. Uncapping the KY jelly I squeezed a big dollop onto my fingers and worked it around her anus, slipping a finger past her sphincter and coating the walls of her rectum. The black, latex butt plug was quite small, about an inch thick at the widest point and maybe four inches long, but I used plenty of lubricant. I very much wanted this to be an enjoyable experience for her.

When I thought I'd used enough jelly, I put the tip of the plug against her anus and gently pushed it in. it went in easily, the sphincter closing around the narrow neck of the plug, the oval base against her perineum. Then I strapped her legs down again.

Now Joyce was staring at me, fearfully. I stroked her flesh and squeezed her breasts through the material of the corset. Extracting her breasts from the satin cups, I sucked and licked her nipples, which were rigid with desire. Joyce closed her eyes and moaned through the gag, moving her head slowly from side to side as I sucked her little nubs into my mouth and bit down gently on them.

Then I went down on her. Pressing my face into her greying bush, parting her labia with my tongue, feeling her heat and her wetness against my lips. She was soaking wet, her cunt lips puffy and open, flesh glistening pink inside. I tongued her hole and felt her strain against her restraints and I slurped and sucked her flesh into my mouth and flicked my tongue over her clit and she began shaking her head faster and then, as I sucked her bud into my mouth, she went rigid, her back arched, guttural noises coming from her gagged mouth and I pressed against the base of the butt plug as she rode the waves of a massive orgasm.

After the storm had subsided I removed the ball gag and then I entered her, with one, swift stroke, right up to my balls. It was sensational. I could feel the plug through the walls of her rectum and vagina, pressing against my cock. Her eyes were filled with tears and I kissed her as I fucked her and she moaned: 'Yes, Daddy, Yes! Fuck your naughty daughter!' And, hearing her say this, I felt the sensations build and it was unstoppable and my climax filled my entire being and racked my nervous system with waves of exquisite pleasure and I pumped my seed into Joyce's elderly cunt and mashed my lips against hers.

As my orgasm subsided and my cock softened, I had a pang of guilt that I'd strapped a sixty-nine-year-old lady to her bed and gagged her and pushed a butt plug up her arse before fucking her. So I released her and she stretched her arms and legs to relieve the stiffness. Reaching under her buttocks, I gently withdrew the plug and then I lay down and took her in my arms and held her tight and told her how wonderful she was and how good she made me feel. And it was the truth.

'The feeling's mutual,' said Joyce, quietly. 'You've just give me the most powerful orgasm I've ever had.'

'I'm glad,' I said. There was silence for a few minutes then:

'Were you ok with the Daddy thing. I know it's a bit weird but Graham used to enjoy it and...'

'I'm ok with it,' I said. 'It's just make-believe.'

'Yes,' agreed Joyce, 'just make believe.' She paused, then said softly: 'I can be your mummy too, as well as your daughter. I can be anyone you want me to be.'

And so it was that Joyce surprised me again and I wondered if I would ever get to the bottom of this complex and sensuous lady.

Epilogue

Literally speaking, of course, I did get to Joyce's bottom. I'd never had anal sex before, but Joyce brought the subject up one day and said that she and Graham had both enjoyed it and would I like to try it with her. Another surprise. She showed me the way to penetrate her anus without causing her pain and I experienced, for the first time, the feel of a lady's rectum and its soft, enveloping grip on my cock, the sphincter tight around my shaft. And I experienced the closeness, the intimacy of spurting my come into a lady's arse and I was blown away by the physical and emotional sensations.

We continued to explore bondage and submission and we found it both highly erotic and sexually fulfilling. And sometimes I was Daddy, and sometimes Joyce was Mummy and occasionally my sister. It was weird but it was so hot!

But most of the time, when we made love, it was without toys and restraints and it was just us, giving and sharing with each other exquisite physical and emotional pleasure. If we went slowly we could fuck for an hour or more and Joyce could climax five or six times! What a woman! What a surprise!

But two or three times a week, mostly at weekends, I spank her as a precursor to strapping her down and fucking or buggering her, or both. In fact, as I finish writing this story, tapping away at my laptop on Joyce's kitchen table, she's upstairs, strapped tightly to her bed, the ball gag in her mouth, the biggest of the butt plugs in her anus and a thick, veined vibrator in her pussy. I'll give it another twenty minutes, then I'll go upstairs and have my pleasure. As she's got the big plug in, and she'll be nice and open, I'll probably sodomise her after I've fucked her puss. I just love the feeling of coming inside her arse, and Joyce loves it too. She loves the whole submissive experience. Today she's my mummy and I'm the errant son who's taking her against her will.

Joyce is seventy now - her birthday was last week - and we don't know how long we're going to be able to keep doing this. Joyce said she's got a friend who enjoyed sex into her eighties, so we'll see. But however long it lasts I count myself immensely blessed to have such a wonderfully erotic relationship with such a special lady.

I took her away for the night on her birthday and we had dinner and stayed in a penthouse suite. After we'd made love, I told Joyce that I loved her and she cried and said she loved me and it got very emotional and I ended up wondering if I'd ever find anybody else like Joyce.

The End