Surprised by Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip was pressing against my loosened hole working its way inside me. Another "tchh" sounded. "This has to be one of the best nights ever. Who knew I was living just a few doors down from such a willing slut. If I didn't know better, I'd say you love cock almost as much or more than me!" "Mmhmmm..." I moaned as the tip of Miss Samantha's dragon cock 'popped' into my slutty hole. She pressed down until she reached the knot near the bottom of the cock. Pressing firmly, Miss Samantha endeavored to stretch my pussy even more. The pressure and stretching sensation was one of pleasure and pain. The stretching almost stung, but the pressure filled me from the inside. I moaned uncontrollably from this point forward. I was in cock heaven. I bobbed up and down taking the fake cock in my mouth while Miss Samantha picked up speed while fucking me.

With every thrust that filled me, I moaned loudly. While Miss Samantha let out guttural grunts in rhythm with the pounding she was giving my pussy. Each thrust pressed the knot against my further stretching hole while the tip and shaft firmly massaged my prostate. I was getting ready to blow. If I had been standing my knees would have given out well before now. Miss Samantha's grunts came quicker and began mixing with "ahs," "yes's," and and "oh, fucks!"

Something I had never felt before was a stream of wetness dribbling from the tip of my very erect cock. It felt like cum, but without the orgasm. An orgasm, however, that was building to a head. My breaths got shorter as I felt Miss Samantha's cock continue to fill my pussy stroke after stroke. "Fuck I'm gonna cum! Ah! I'm gonna fucking cum. Unnhhhhhh!" Miss Samantha cried out as she gave one final hard thrust into me as I felt the knot enter my worn hole. My pussy just swallowed the entire cock. At the same time I let out a muffled "annnhhhhh!" It sounded even more girly than Miss Samantha's and my whole body shook and quivered uncontrollably. Panting heavily, my cock released a steady stream of hot cum as Miss Samantha squeezes every drop of hers into my hungry pussy.

"That was fucking incredible! You have got to be the best cock sucking, cum eating, cock hungry slut I have ever met," Miss Samantha exclaimed loudly. As her thick cock pulled out from my pussy I heard another "tchh" sound. "Wow! Look at that gape, sweetie. I must have really done a number on your pussy. It's just sitting there open like it wants more. Mmm...and that's so damned hot watching the cum drip from you. I want to see you do one more thing for me, slut." She reached from under the bench and pulled out what looked like a small tray. A tray filled with my jizz.

"Ok, slut. Mouth off your toy," she said as she drizzled some of my hot cum onto the tip. "Lick it up for me and smile!"

I did as I was told. The cum still hot. It was somewhat salty, but not unpleasant. It also wasn't anything like the cum lube. "Open up, dear." She then tilted the tray letting all of my cum slide into my waiting mouth. "Don't swallow yet. I want you to show me how much you enjoy eating cum. Let me see you play with it on your tongue, slut."

That's when I saw her phone. She had been taking pictures the whole time. Whatever, I was Miss Samantha's cock hungry cum slut now, and I would do whatever she asked. I smiled and presented my tongue with a pool of cum. I made sure to swirl it around and make slurping noises. Something Miss Samantha seemed to enjoy very much.

"I hope you enjoyed me popping the cherry on your boy pussy. You can swallow now, by the way." I gave a big satisfying gulp and then licked my lips as seductively as I could manage. "Yes, Miss Samantha. Thank you so much! I loved everything you asked me to do, and would love to do it again! Would you please please make me your little cum slut? I'll do anything you ask!" I pleaded in my girliest of voices.

"Oh, I have no doubt that I will make good use of you. The pleasure was all mine, trust me!" She walked back around behind me and I felt another plug at my hole. This one felt even bigger than the last, but went in much easier. "There now. Maybe if we train some you can take one of my bad dragons. Yours isn't bad, but it's a tad small. I'm going to let you up, but be careful. Don't try to walk just yet."

Miss Samantha was right. I was still weak after our session. "I'd ask you to stay, but I need to get up early tomorrow. I want you to wear this home, and don't clean yourself up until you get there. Next time don't be late. Oh, and don't forget your clothes on the way out." As she walked by she gave me a slap on the ass and a quick grab before planting a kiss on my cheek. "May I see your phone," she asked. "Anything, Miss Samantha." While typing she said, "this is my number. If you see it, please don't make me wait. I don't like to be kept waiting my little slut." "Y-yes, Miss Samantha." "Now, run along, sweetie."

I must have looked a hot mess on my walk home, but I didn't care. It was late, dark, and I felt incredible even while wearing that big plug. When I got home I looked and saw a few photos that Miss Samantha has sent me. I got to see what she was seeing. Fuck, no wonder she was so turned on. I looked like the biggest cum slut in town. One more message popped up. "This is just a clip, but I hope you enjoy." The message read. Then a video file came across. This one was from an angle above the bench looking down. It was the exact moment Miss Samantha and I began to cum. Yep, I was hers now. "See ya next time for some more fun, sweetie," her last text read. I couldn't wait to be hers again.


12