Surprises at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so exposed and Connie looked at me with a look of both excitement and a little fear, as she was next. Before Carol got to Connie, she told me to bend over and move my hands away from my ass. "You will do as you are told tonight. You will never interfere with Connie even if she looks in distress. If you do try and interfere, I will make your ass public property, and with that she took a leather paddle and stung my naked ass six times causing me to flinch, squeeze my cheeks and yelp loudly as she administered the last one.

My ass was stinging and red, but my cock was even harder. I thought she was done so I started to stand up. "Not so quickly my little slave" I felt her finger rubbing on my taint and then slowly rub around my sphincter. Her finger had lubricant on so easily slid into my ass. "If you move, I will double the previous punishment and double the intensity, do you understand?" I nodded as I felt something much larger slide into my ass. It continued to get larger stretching my sphincter.

It was nearly too much but suddenly my ass closed around the plug leaving a small protrusion on the outside and the plug firmly fixed in my well lubed ass. I was now told to stand up as I was ready. Carol looked at me and waved a little remote control in front of me. As she moved the slide switch up a little, I could feel the plug vibrate in my ass pushing right on my prostate. Oh, shit it felt good and if I didn't think my cock could get any harder it did. "If you cum before I tell you my paddle will make your tender little ass so sore you won't be able to sit for a week."

She now looked at Connie. "Now it's your turn my love. Are you more nervous or excited? Let me see!" She moved over to Connie and slid the already lubricated finger along the length of her very wet pussy. She turned Connie around, bent her over the bed and hand spanked her lightly. Connie was shocked as she enjoyed the tingly feeling of the hand spanking. Carol stopped. "You will do whatever I tell you to do tonight, do you understand?

If you don't obey...." She then spanked Connie just hard enough to cause some slight redness and let Connie know who was going to be the boss. Connie stood up and her nipples were so erect they must have been aching. She was flushed and totally turned on. Now before I dress you, I want you to go over to Mike and ask him if you can suck his cock" Connie looked at me but knew I had nothing to do with it. She didn't want to appear too submissive, so she looked Carol in the eyes with her head held high and walked over to Mike feigning a look of confidence. "Mike please may I suck your lovely cock?"

Without waiting for a response, she dropped to her knees and licked the end of his very hard dick. She then licked up and down the shaft before sliding her lips all the way down until she could take no more. Mike just groaned and lifted his head in ecstasy. She then continued to suck and lick him with enthusiasm, cradling his balls in her hand and occasionally stroking his cock with her other hand. Just as he started to breathe heavier Carol startled everyone "Stop! You will get plenty of chance to finish later but I don't want that pretty little mouth to get tired.

Now young lady wipe your lips and let's get you dressed" Connie stood up looking a little flustered but more beautiful than I have ever seen, except for our wedding day. Carol produced a ridiculously small white garment and a plaid skirt. But first she had Connie put on white stockings and a white garter belt. The plaid skirt just covered her naked ass and without panties I knew if she bent over, she would totally expose her moist pussy. The top was shear lace and once on did absolutely nothing to hide Connie's breasts. In fact, it just framed them to perfection. The front was buttoned halfway up exposing her cleavage and breasts, but the nipples were covered by the lace. That way when she walked the lace would rub on her tender, encouraged nipples keeping them very erect. Carol had dressed her as a slutty schoolgirl, and she looked gorgeous. The high heal pumps and a collar with just one word on it. Slave!

"Before we go into the living room, I'm going to show you both around the house so if you get separated you can try and find each other, if I let you. Sometimes it's fun to find the other one and see what they are up to, or who is up them. Right Jeff? The action will have already started so some of the rooms may have people in them, particularly the theme rooms. You will find out what they are very soon.

Leaving the confines of the master bedroom was scary for me. I was naked but even more exposed with my cock harness on. Carol led me by my collar and instructed Mike and Connie to follow. We had not ventured out for very long before we met two couples walking along the hallway. They were a little drunk and obviously looking for a room. Carol knew them so introduced us as her slaves for the night. One of the ladies looked at Connie and asked Carol if she could kiss her. Carol said of course she could. She placed her hands at either side of Connie's face and kissed her with increasing passion and energy.

When the kiss was finished Carol took charge again and told them we would see them later. Connie was flustered and excited and her nipples were erect again. The men would have loved to play with her, but Carol said later, so they stumbled off together towards the bedrooms. Carol stopped at a closed door and told us we were all going in here. This will be fun, and we may spend some time here. She told us this was the small playroom and usually the most interesting.

The scene in front of us as the door opened was like something out of Caligula. Naked and half naked bodies were covering the pillows and cushions. There was a padded bench on one side of the room with a lovely naked lady bent over it and a very large black gentleman fucking her from behind. Carol asked everyone to pause for a few minutes so she could introduce us. There were probably 8-9 people in the room, and it was difficult to tell if they were couples or mixed singles. It looked like 5 ladies and 4 guys. Carol explained that they normally invite more ladies than guys but do also include some very special single men. "Mike you can go play for a while but don't get too spent as we have a long fun evening in front of us. Connie and I are going to have some fun with this lovely couple down here. Jeff you can stand and watch for a while but if any lady wants to feel your tongue in their pussy, please oblige them.

I watched Connie follow Carol onto a pile of cushions occupied by a couple in their 40's. Good looking and trim. Carol must have known them so didn't take long before she was kissing the girl. It also didn't take long before the guy had Connie on her back, and he was teasing up and down her thighs before sliding his tongue into her receptive pussy. There was so much going on it's impossible to describe everything. Connie was now sucking the guy's cock and Carol was receiving a very expert tongue licking.

I was rock hard just watching. Mike had found another couple and was fucking the girl while she was sucking another guy's hard cock. I looked over just in time to see Connie's guy explode in her mouth and Carol moan as her orgasm approached. Connie lent over and kissed her passionately as she came. "Mmmm! Thank you, slave that just topped it off. Soon it will be your turn, but it's time to explore a little further" And with that she reached into her bag and without myself or anyone else seeing, slid the slider on the butt plug up until my ass was buzzing. It was such a shock I nearly collapsed. "Jeff, Connie and I will be leaving in a couple of minutes so she can experience the dungeon."

Connie looked at me and started to try and protest a little, saying she didn't want to leave me and was not sure she wanted to go to a dungeon. Carol looked at her sternly and led her over to the padded bench. The black guy had just finished filling the lady with a very large amount of cum and she in turn had filled the room with her guttural scream as she came. "Bend over Connie, I'm going to spank you for your disobedience just to remind you and our other guests that both you and Jeff are my slaves. Jeff, while I'm spanking Connie, I want you to come over and clean this lovely couple up with your tongue and mouth. The quicker you do it the less painful it will be for Connie. If you refuse, I will bend Connie over the bench, spank her hard and then have Joshua here slide his exceptionally large black cock up her cute little ass.

Do you both understand?" I was trapped. Carol bent Connie over the bench exposing her beautiful behind and moist pussy to everyone in the room. She started lightly spanking her naked ass and I quickly went over to the lady at the bench and started to lick her tender pussy. She squirmed a little as she had only just recovered from the orgasm, but she tasted delightful. I knew as I was licking her, I would very soon be licking a large cock, which I had never done before. At the same time, I could hear Connie grunt a little as Carol's spanks became a little heavier. She paused and slid her finger up Connie's pussy. "She's very wet my friends, I think my little slave enjoys being spanked.

Unless Jeff gets moving really quickly, she will be tested even further to see how much it takes to make her cry" I finished with the lady and without thinking any more about it slid my tongue along the shaft of Joshua's very large cock. I wanted to save Connie's ass from any further attack so put as much of his cock in my mouth as I could handle. "Very nice Jeff, you suck cock like a pro. We may put that talent to use later but, in the meantime, I'm going to leave you with the ladies in the room to see how many you can please before Mike brings you to the dungeon to see what Connie is up to. Follow me my dear, we're going to see how much that cute little ass can take"?

Connie told me later that she and Carol started walking down the hallway, but to remind Connie who was the boss, each time they passed someone she made Connie ask them if she could either suck the guy's dick, lick and suck the girls' breasts or lick their pussies. Connie still had her lace see through top on and the schoolgirl skirt, stockings and garter belt, so looked very innocent and demure. It took a while to get to the dungeon as they stopped at least 4-5 times.

After kissing and licking one of the ladies they passed she asked Carol if she could play with Connie for a few minutes. "Be my guest Carol told her." The lady unbuttoned Connie's shirt and bent down to suck, lick and fondle her lovely breasts. Connie closed her eyes and threw her head back in pleasure. Her guy friend asked Carol if he could kiss Connie at the same time, which, of course, she allowed. Connie opened her mouth to accept his tongue just as the lady slid her finger along the length of Connie's pussy. Connie told me she was very close to cumming at that point but didn't want to unless she had permission from Carol. "May I cum Mistress? Carol told them to stop as Connie was close to orgasm and told her she would be able to do that a number of times at the dungeon, but she didn't want her spent before then. Everyone was a little disappointed as they would all have loved to watch and listen to Connie enjoy a crashing orgasm.

In the meantime, I had been given the task of bringing two of the ladies in the room to the brink of their orgasms, but they wanted to be finished by Joshua's still extremely hard black cock. It only took him a few strokes to bring the first lady to orgasm and he pulled out and immediately slid his cock into the second one. She took a little longer but when she came, I thought the whole house would come running to see what was happening. It didn't happen so I guess everyone was used to it. Both ladies then took it in turns sucking Joshua and I could see he was getting close to cumming. When he finally came, he deposited his cum on both of there naked bodies, which they then proceeded to lick off each other. I was very relieved Carol wasn't there as I imagined I would have been helping.

Mike said it was time to go so we both stood up and headed for the door. He had been satisfied at least once so his cock was limp, but I was still rock hard. I had been teased while licking the ladies and still had the sensation of the butt plug in my ass. It didn't hurt but I was very aware of its presence.

When we entered the dungeon, it took me a few seconds to get used to the dim light, but once I had got accustomed to it, I started to scan the room for Connie. As I scanned, I was able to take in the shackles on the walls, a swing of some kind in the corner with a lady sitting on the leather pad and her legs stretched wide and fastened in the stirrups. A guy dressed in black was gently hitting her pussy with a small flogger and she was loving it. There was a table with stirrups that looked like a gyno exam table and a padded bench with restraints on all four legs, but what finally caught my eye was Connie.

She was standing in front of a large cross as Carol and two men were talking to her. Carol was still dressed in the same clothes she had been in all night, and the men wore leather pants with no tops. They were very muscular and exceptionally good looking. Hanging next to the cross was a wall covered with various paddles, whips, floggers, along with feathers and other instruments I didn't even recognize. I was immediately tied to a wall shackle so I could see Connie but not here what they were saying.

Carol moved towards Connie and removed her skirt, leaving the shirt hanging down but not enough to cover her spectacular ass and pussy. Next the shirt came off, but Carol made Connie remove that as she stared at the guys. She was now naked except for her stockings, garter belt and pumps.

Having never been to a dungeon before but only seen something close in pictures, I continued to scan the scene with awe. There had to have been about a dozen people there some just watching, one couple on a couch watching and making out and the rest involved in some kind of activity that one expects in a dungeon. The decorations were done with precision replicating a scene from some medieval torture room. This torture was for the pleasure of the recipients though not for their punishment. At the moment Connie was not sure if she was going to be punished or pleasured but the whole scene both scared her and turned her on.

She was now blindfolded and placed with her chest and thighs against the cross. She was fastened by both wrists and both ankles to the cross with her legs spread wide and her arms in the air. The restraints had some give so she could move them but not enough that she could cover any exposed part of her body. The cross had a large split pad in the middle at waist level. Once she had been secured one of the men went to a control panel close by and started to press a couple of buttons.

The cross split in the middle with the top moving more horizontally and at the same time the pad that her feet were on moved back slightly, and up. The effect was basically to bend her over with the padded middle supporting her torso and the top pulling her forward while the bottom pushed her very naked ass up and out. The man in control played around to make sure everything was working, and that Connie was comfortable in any position. At least physically comfortable. Mentally she was a mess.

She knew she had no control of the situation whatsoever and also knew she was completely exposed to the people in the room. Her virgina was open and extremely sensitive. The glistening under the subdued lighting confirmed that she was very turned on even though she had hoped nobody would notice. Carol slid her finger along Connie's slit and scooped up some of her moisture, she then walked over to me and pushed the finger in my mouth. "Tastes good, doesn't it? Your little wife is now going to be played with until you hear her scream with orgasm after orgasm, and neither of you can do anything about it"

She stroked my extremely hard cock over the restraint, and I would have agreed to anything to have her release me and let me come, but that was not to be the case. She went back to Connie and at the same time looked at the two men standing by Connie. "Ready boys? This young lady has never been truly dominated and felt the fine line between pain and pleasure. We have warmed her up and she is now very turned on but also very nervous, so your job is to bring her to new heights of excitement that she has never felt before.

Delay her orgasm as much as you can but I doubt you can hold her off for long. We don't want her getting too tired as she still has to perform in the Grand Room later."

Connie was bent over slightly exposing her buttocks, pussy and her back, all naked. Her legs were still covered by the stockings and garter belt and her high heal pumps just accentuated her legs as they tensed from the first blow of the flogger.

It wasn't very hard and didn't illicit any noise from Connie. Before the second blow both men went up to Connie on either side of her and whispered in her ears. I couldn't hear what they said but she nodded in approval to whatever it was. They then started to stroke her back and buttocks. At the same time Carol went behind the cross and kissed Connie slowly as she fondled her very erect nipples. One of the men slid his finger down to Connie's pussy and gently massaged her clit. She moaned out loud with pleasure.

As soon as it started, they all stopped, and the men then started flogging Connie in tandem. They took it in turns and worked her back buttocks and the sensitive area above her stocking tops. She told me later that the floggers were soft and teased her more than hurt her. They would occasionally apply a harder stroke with just the tip causing her to flinch a little, but this was obviously just a warmup.

After using the floggers, they moved on to small paddles, but not before they both inspected her pussy by sliding their fingers along the outside lips and occasionally stroking her clit and dipping a finger all the way in. "Oh God, no, I'm not going to last long if you keep doing this" She pushed her ass out towards them as Carol played with her nipples and breasts again. "You're not going to cum just yet, but it won't be long.

First you need to experience the combination of pain and pleasure" With that the men started lightly paddling her naked ass. Carol continued to kiss Connie and play with her breasts because she wanted to experience Connie's orgasm as they were kissing. The blows were steady but still not too hard, but definitely more painful than the flogger. Her ass started to turn a lovely shade of pink and occasionally she would lift up on her toes as a blow landed a little harder than the rest.

And then it stopped. Connie was breathing heavily and still kissing Carol with passionate abandon. As Carol pulled away Connie felt alone and vulnerable. Exposed, nearly naked and very turned on. Her ass cheeks were burning, and her nipples engorged and sensitive, but her pussy was open and very wet. "Ready boys" said Carol as she looked Connie in the eyes.

The guys moved to the controls and bent Connie even further forward raising her ass a little higher in the air and exposing her pussy and ass even more. Carol went back to kissing Connie as the two men took it in turns to lick and play with her pussy and ass, making sure it was never too much to make her cum but enough to keep her on the verge. When one of the guys pushed the tip of his cock into her exposed virgina she knew it would be too much. He slowly slid the full length all the way up her pussy as Carol kissed her and pulled her nipples until it hurt, but in an exquisitely clever way.

It only took about 4-5 long strokes of his cock inside her and Carol got her wish. She felt and heard Connie groan, twitch and then yell as she crashed into her orgasm. The guy immediately pulled out and was replaced by the second guy. The first one was summoned by Carol to replace her tongue with his large erect cock in Connie's mouth. She was now basically a penis skewer, with one cock slamming her pussy from behind and the other slowly working his cock in and out of her mouth.