Surprises at the Party

Story Info
The initiation of a young couple at a friends party.
9.2k words
3.66
38.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewLife4U
NewLife4U
13 Followers

I watched you out of the corner of my eye. I was talking with a few guys, and you were laughing and flirting like you normally do with two good-looking guys in their late 40's. The party was in full swing and we'd both had a couple of drinks.

I had decided to wear a causal shirt and the nice jeans that you like. You, of course, looked amazing. You had straightened your hair and used some heavy makeup around your eyes. Your skin glistened from the light oil you had rubbed on yourself, so you had a beautiful sheen that accentuated the muscles on your arms and legs. As I was talking, I noticed that two of the guys I was talking to kept checking you out. They were hoping that I wasn't looking as they admired your legs, hair, breasts and overall, how really hot you looked.

I caught one of them red handed, I didn't really mind, in fact it excited me, knowing that, like me they were all lusting after you!

I asked him what he thought. Of course, the other guys heard him and waited to see how he answered. "She's beautiful and totally sexy," he said. "I think if that skirt was any shorter I would have even more difficulty concentrating on the conversation. "Do you mind that I'm checking out your girlfriend?" I told him I didn't mind at all and that I was flattered that he found you attractive. I told him that you enjoyed being checked out and loved dressing sexily for both your pleasure and mine. We continued to talk about you with the guys occasionally glancing over to look at your legs or the outline of your breasts.

We could only see a profile of your face and enjoyed watching you laugh at the conversation you were having with your two 'new friends'. Occasionally you would touch one of them on the arm as you were talking. I know how he must have felt. That little electric shock that comes from your fingers whenever you touch me. He must have been going crazy because I knew what top you were wearing even though I couldn't see it from where I was standing. The guys I was talking to couldn't see either, even though they may have seen you earlier in the evening.

It was just thin enough, so the outline of your nipples was clearly visible, and your beautiful shoulders were exposed, just the way I like it. The front had small buttons that you had unfastened so the top of your breasts and cleavage were clearly visible. You had sprinkled some powder on your skin that stuck to the oil and highlighted even more the line from your neck down to the curve of your breasts. As I had asked, you weren't wearing a bra. To complement the skirt and top you were also wearing the new black patent boots and a new necklace that we had just bought for you. I was the only one that knew you weren't wearing panties...at least for the moment!!

Whatever you were talking about had your friends engrossed. They were happy to be around you, as I always am. I know they kept sneaking a glance at your beautiful breasts and you knew it as well. You loved it!!

I decided to get another drink so excused myself from my group and walked towards you. Standing behind you I whispered in your ear, asking if you wanted a refill. At the same time, I let my hand slide down to your ass and slowly caressed the naked skin under your skirt. I started to get hard feeling how warm and soft your beautiful ass was. The guys you were talking to paused for a moment while we spoke, and I left to get us both a drink.

The music was starting to get louder, and a few people were dancing. As I looked from the bar, I saw you move to the dance floor with one of the guys, whom I later found out was called Mike. The dance was fairly fast and as you moved, I kept seeing more and more of your legs. The group I had been talking to were also watching you, enjoying seeing your breasts move under the top and your nipples get slightly hard from the rubbing of the material and the effects of the flirting you had been doing. I suspect that a few cocks were starting to move under the pants of the guys in the room.

I decided to watch and enjoy it. Mike was looking for any excuse to touch you while you and he were dancing. On your arm, and occasionally around your waist, not being too forward at the moment.

The next song was a little slower and had a hip-hop beat. Now you had a chance to work him! You turned your back on him and moved your ass against his crotch. As you moved around you could feel the outline of his semi erect cock. You loved it, knowing that you were getting him excited, and you loved it knowing I was watching with my, now semi erect cock. You weren't sure where the evening was going but you knew that you were getting a little wet from the playing and the knowledge that at any time, I could take you into a quiet part of the house and slip my hard cock into you and make love to you. I had wanted to do it from the moment I saw you getting dressed but we both decided to wait knowing the journey would be an incredible turn on for both of us.

Mike was getting more adventurous and was now pulling you to him whenever he got the chance. He was about 6 feet with a strong muscular physique. He had blonde wavy hair and a boyish, playful smile. He knew he was good looking and had confidence whenever he touched you. You weren't sure where I was, but you knew I was watching you, so you played along with him. You allowed him to stroke your ass on the outside of your skirt and brush his hands across your breasts when he turned you around. Your nipples were now fully erect and were quite visible for anyone to see.

You didn't care. You were getting excited knowing that you were turning me and the guys on that were watching you. He didn't know yet that you weren't wearing panties, but you didn't care if he found out. By now the dance floor was packed and it was becoming more difficult to watch you. It also gave him more courage because he knew that you were not as visible to the rest of the party. You weren't sure if you wanted a slow song or not, it was going to be dangerous if it came....it did!! Mike pulled you towards him and you looked around to see where I was. You caught a glimpse of me sat at the bar and you gave me a look that said, "Can I?" I nodded approval and mouthed that I loved you. With that you moved to Mike and allowed him to engulf you.

Now there was no secret how hard you had made him. You could feel his cock pressing against you and his hands slid down to your ass. He was whispering in your ear that you were hot, sexy, and that he wanted to take you to a quiet part of the house to 'talk'. You laughed and played with him but felt excited at the thought. You now felt his hand move to the bottom of your skirt and start to play with the little spot where your legs join your ass. You didn't stop him, so he moved a bit higher. Now his hand had pushed your skirt up a little more and he was stroking and squeezing you while he pulled you even closer.

He finally realized that you didn't have panties on and pulled away just a little. He looked at you and said, "You're a naughty girl, aren't you?" You smiled allowing his hand to move up to your right breast. He pulled your nipple, hard enough to make you feel that familiar ache but not too hard that it hurts. He was now slowly moving you around the dance floor alternating between playing with your breasts and stroking your naked ass.

You were nervous because you didn't want to be seen, but excited from the stimulation. Just as his hand started to move up the front of your thigh the music changed to a faster song. You were relieved because the way you felt at the moment you knew you would have let him play with your pussy. You thanked him and quickly left to find me. He walked off the dance floor trying to hide his obvious erection, determined to get his hands on you again.

"I am so horny" you said as you lent against the bar. I kissed you hard and told you I wasn't sure I could wait any longer to fuck you. We both had to go pee, so we left the main room and went to find a bathroom. We hadn't realized how big the house was and pretty soon we were away from the large crowd with just a few people on the same mission as we were. I couldn't keep my hands off you as we wandered around looking for the bathroom. Finally, we found the master bedroom and went into the bathroom together. Even watching you pee was exciting. Your nipples were still hard from Mike playing with them and I'm sure your pussy was still wet.

As we walked out of the bathroom, I couldn't wait any longer. As I followed you, I took one look at the bed and knew I had to have you whether you agreed or not. I told you to fall forward on the bed. You knew what I was going to do but were frightened that someone would come in and catch us. Honestly, I didn't care, I wanted you and I was going to have you. My cock was straining against my jeans and a little pre-cum had caused a small wet patch at the front.

You struggled a bit, but I told you I would either take you by force or you could bend forward voluntarily. You pleaded, but not with very much conviction. Slowly you bent forward as I started to push your skirt up revealing your beautiful naked ass. Your hands were stretched out in front of you and your face was buried in the soft down comforter. I was so turned on I just rammed my tongue as far up your pussy as it would go. I then pulled it out and did it again. You knew it was too late to stop me, so you just lay on the bed face down pushing your ass and pussy back against my face. Feeling you give in allowed me to slow down and savor the taste of your very wet pussy, you moaned and pushed back more.

Your little asshole was twitching as it waited for my tongue. Deep inside your ass and back to your pussy, my tongue kept exploring you until you were moaning so loud even I was worried someone may hear. I was right!!! You had moved onto your knees but were still stretched out with your breasts and face pushing hard on the bed. Neither of us heard the couple quietly slip into the bedroom.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Mike. He put a finger to his lips, so I didn't say anything. Next to him was his wife Carol. She had a look on her face that showed excitement mixed with an evil look of vengeance. She knew you had been teasing her husband and now it was payback time. Your ass and pussy were completely exposed to them, and they could easily see how turned on you were.

Mike made a motion for me to move and that he was going to take my place, he was totally turned on by you from the dancing earlier and the sight of your pussy and ass but didn't want you to know at the moment that he was there. I moved away stroking your ass as I removed my tongue from your pussy. I think you were expecting me to take my cock out and fuck you from behind. Instead, Mike started to slide his tongue up and down your pussy while Carol held my hand and moved me out of the bedroom.

She told me that they had a large group of friends here and that if I didn't play along then she would get them all in here have me tied up and let as many guys fuck you as wanted to. She would then tie you up and make you eat out as many girls as needed it. I knew we were trapped. My cock was aching because I wanted you so much, but right now another guy was responsible for the moaning sound coming from the bedroom and you didn't even know it wasn't me. Carol produced a blindfold and told me to replace Mike between your legs. She told me to slowly place the blindfold on you and make up some story as to where it came from.

As I slid back between your legs your pussy was soaking from Mike's constant licking. I could see the white cream slipping down to your clit. You started pushing hard against my tongue and I knew you wanted my cock in there as soon as possible. I told you to lift your head and I slipped the blindfold over your eyes. You were surprised and tried to look back, but I told you I had planned on using it sometime in the evening and had brought it from home.

After the blindfold had been slipped over your eyes, I rolled you over onto your back just in time to watch Mike pull his shirt over his head. I knew what was coming next but decided to keep licking your, now fully exposed, beautiful pussy. As I was doing it, I unfastened the buttons down your top completely exposing your tits. Your nipples were like little pebbles.

Mike had now removed his pants and was stroking a cock that had wanted your pussy all night. He was circumcised and the head was already damp from his pre-cum. He motioned me out of the way and slowly placed his cock at the entrance to your pussy. You were now moving around trying anyway possible to get the cock inside you. Your hips bucked at his hard cock, but he continued to tease. You started pleading thinking I was teasing you, not knowing that the guy you had been teasing all night was about to slam his cock all the way up your pussy. I knew once that happened you would come in minutes.

Mike and Carol had other plans. She had now taken off her clothes and was helping me remove my shirt. The jeans followed quickly behind. My cock was hurting I was so turned on. Not for her but the sight of your naked body squirming around on the tip of another guy's cock. Mike pushed your head to face the end of the bed and at the same time Carol got on her knees and began to lick all the way down my cock. She grabbed my balls and pushed my cock high in the air with her knuckles, circling the end with her tongue. You were nearly beside yourself with the teasing.

In one motion Mike pulled off the blindfold and slammed his cock all the way up your pussy. As you opened your eyes all you saw, for a split second, was my cock disappearing into Carol's mouth. You immediately looked at the body that owned the cock that was now bringing you very close to an orgasm. You looked back at me, and I mouthed, "I love you" You ground your pussy into Mike and came with a low guttural moan that built into a load scream. You came with one of the loudest wildest body shaking orgasms that I have seen.

I couldn't stand it any longer and immediately pulled away from Carol and kissed you with all the passion that had built up throughout the day. I loved you so much and was thrilled that you had enjoyed the excitement of a new experience. I knew you weren't ready for me yet, so I just lay next to you marveling at how absolutely gorgeous you looked.

As you slowly recovered from your orgasm, you smiled, but with a devilish glint in your eyes. Mike had come at exactly the same time as you had, filling you full of his come. You were still excited, but a little pissed that I had allowed you to be fucked by another guy. You quickly rolled me over on my back lifting my arms level with my head and as I struggled you told Mike and Carol to hold each arm. As you sat on my chest and started to move up my body you looked into my eyes.... "I love you!!!" you said.

Mike and Carol had no idea what was going on, but I did. I gazed back into your eyes, and you knew just how much I loved you. We also knew that this was just the beginning of a night that would remain in our thoughts for months to come. My cock was so hard it hurt, but there was no way I could reach your pussy. I would have to wait. You looked at me with an expectant but very erotic stare. All I could do was open my mouth!!!!

Your journey ended at my hungry mouth and as you slid your wet pussy over it, I could already taste Mike's cum. When you were fully covering my mouth, I struggled a little, but Mike and Carol had me held pretty tight. You pushed his cum right into my mouth and told me to swallow it all. I had no choice. We had done this before with my cum but never anyone else's. Mike and Carol were legitimately surprised but totally turned on by the experience.

Both you and Mike had enjoyed your orgasms, but Carol was going nuts because she was so horny. She had tasted your pussy briefly but as we all sat back and surveyed the scene, she quickly took charge. "Let me explain how this evening is going to work. First, we need to know who you are, as we don't even know the names of our slaves for the evening. It doesn't really matter what your names are but when we introduce you to our friends, we need to call you something.

I had already told your husband, boyfriend, or whatever your relationship is, that we have a large group of friends here and should I decide to let them, they will treat you as their slaves for the night, and that will be a much rougher evening than being our slaves. So, you can do this the easy way or the hard way?" She looked at you as she said it and your head dropped briefly as you realized we had no choice. You then looked her in the eyes and introduced yourself. "My name is Connie, and this is Jeff.

We were invited by another couple but at the last minute they had a family emergency and couldn't make it but still suggested we come as they thought we would have a fun time. We have two teenage kids and are both in our 40's. We are very new playing with other people and your husband is the only person to actually penetrate me other than Jeff since college. That's why I was a little pissed but still incredibly turned on. I'm nervous about the rest of the evening but also excited, as you can see.

Carol approached Connie and kissed her slowly and passionately, stroking her face and neck as she explored her mouth with her tongue. She looked at Mike and I and said "sit back boys and enjoy watching Connie make me cum." She looked at Mike, "you have already had some fun and I really don't care about Jeff, he may get his later. Right now, I'm going to really enjoy Connie licking me to orgasm. Connie have you ever been with a woman before?" I knew the answer to that.

She had told me that she had one experience in college where she made out heavily with a friend but I'm not sure how far they went. We have played with some friends but that mainly involved drunken kissing and fondling, so this was going to be new for Connie. Carol looked Connie in the eyes and started kissing her again without even asking if it was going to be ok. Connie knew at that moment she was going to be Carol's slave and toy for the evening, and she could do nothing about it unless she wanted to be nearly raped by the rest of the party goers.

Carol started to play with Connie's naked breasts as she kissed her, pulling her nipples until she was pushing her chest out for more. Carol then slowly stopped kissing her, licked her finger and ran it up and down Connie's wet pussy as she looked Connie in the eyes. "I own you tonight as you have probably already figured out. I own Jeff as well and he is going to enjoy watching you as your life changes on this one night. You will do things you never imagined, and you will have orgasm after orgasm. You will be so turned on all evening that you will not only allow the pleasure, but you will seek it.

Do you understand?" Connie nodded and then did something that surprised us all. She looked back at Carol and pushed her down on the bed and immediately buried her tongue in Carol's very wet virgina. Mike and I just stared as Connie proceeded to bring Carol to a crashing orgasm using just her tongue and firm manipulation of her beautiful 36c breasts. After Carol had recovered from her orgasm and thanked Connie, she moved over to Mike and I and firmly held our very hard, engorged cocks informing us it was play time. Mike would be allowed to pick out his clothes from their closet. Yes, it was their house, but Connie and I were going to be dressed by Carol. She told us to wait there as she disappeared for a few minutes.

I was first. She told me to stand up. I was still naked so couldn't hide my raging erection. As Carol placed a harness on my cock and balls her touching only made it worse. She then put a collar on me and hooked a long, light chain onto the collar. She then told me to put my hands behind me so she could place two wrist restraints on me. They were coupled together with another length of light chain. It was not long enough to enable me to reach my cock but it was long enough so I could move them away from my ass.

NewLife4U
NewLife4U
13 Followers