Surprises Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a while their fingers brushed against a particularly sensitive spot, but clearly they hadn't realized it. It was driving me wild.

"Don't neglect her legs. Find her tender places."

Hands sliding up and down my inner thighs, finding my wetness, which was actually starting to drip a little. That had never happened before.

I had never been so turned on before.

"Madam Kenwood-"

"Not yet," she said. Her voice sounded strangled, tense. What was going on? I hated not being able to see.

Mr. Carver made a resigned sound. "Go ahead, then, put her on the bed."

Oh my god. That meant-

I shook so hard the suits stopped for a second.

"Amanda," came his soothing voice from too far away, "be obedient. Be a good girl."

And I knew I could do it. I could imagine they were him, if it came to it, if he would just keep talking. In some perverse way, I was more excited than ever, knowing he was guiding them, knowing they were just surrogates.

They were big men, after all, which turned me on; and they smelled pretty good, and they hadn't done anything offensive.

And I'd felt them pushing their hardness against me; they were big there, too, it seemed. A picture snapped into my mind, of them, both of them at once, their cocks stuffed inside me, while a fully clothed Mr. Carver watched... and touched himself...

The suits were aggressive now, hauling me onto the bed by my bruising arms, putting me on my knees, rubbing and kneading my ass, not even trying to keep their dicks away from me as they knelt on the bed beside me and a little behind me.

One had finally started to run his fingers along the gusset of my underwear. He was smearing my juices around the inside of my thighs, making an unseemly squishing sound. I was torn; so aroused-so hot-but with these strange men? And with Mr. Carver so distant and cold?

"Enough," Mr. Carver said, sounding strained.

"I agree. Stop, Hughes, Garrison," said Madam Kenwood.

It was clear they were reluctant to stop. One kept his hand planted on my ass.

"Please allow Mr. Carver to take over."

Okay... I waited for the other shoe to drop.

"And for insurance," she said.

Huh? What for insurance? I whipped my head around but was pushed back into place by one of the suits. The blindfold kept me from seeing anything anyway.

"You intend to record us," Mr. Carver said in a flat tone.

***

He realized his mistake right away-Amanda tried to scramble off the bed as soon as she heard the words "record us." The two men at her side were startled by her move and didn't even grab for her. She had torn off her blindfold and was starting to sprint for the door.

Madam Kenwood was thunderous. "Catch her," she snapped.

"I'll do it." Matthew started down the hall after Amanda, pausing to pick up the discarded blindfold. The bright spotlight at the front door highlighted her white ass cheeks which bounced a little as she jogged and stopped in front of the door, hauling on it.

She managed to get into the hall before he caught her by the shoulder.

"Amanda," he murmured.

"No-No, this is not happening. Mr. Carver, let me go. I don't want," she sucked in a breath and let it out, trying to inch out from his grip. "I don't want them to record me." Her voice was very reasonable, as though she could talk her way out of this.

She hadn't said, 'I don't want you to have sex with me,' he noticed. She hadn't said she was afraid he would rape her, afraid of what he would do to her.

"Amanda," he said urgently. "Right now, we're in a precarious position, but they think we're just two dopes they can order around. We have to-"

She was shaking her head. Neither of them had time to say anything else, because the two suits were back. Matthew noticed one of them didn't look aroused anymore, but the other had a raging hard-on beneath his pants. He worried what the man might want to do to Amanda. Chasing and catching her-and he had been the one to hit her, he remembered-seemed to turn him on.

Matthew could relate, which made him worry all the more.

"Gentlemen. Please let me handle my business with this young lady."

With a dark look, the aggressive one-Garrison-backed down, but he wrenched the hotel room door open and glowered.

Matthew ignored Amanda's pleading eyes. He curled his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her back into the room, the suits following close after.

Matthew did not mind the exhibition. He also knew it was humiliating for Amanda, but he had already seen that she could be turned on by that. He would take what little control he had in the situation and make the best of it.

They were going to watch as he used her, and he knew in his heart of hearts that he was going to enjoy every minute of it.

"I insist that she be further restrained. That was sloppy," said Madam Kenwood. She perched on the loveseat, facing the bed, watching as Matthew dragged Amanda to it.

"Bring me what you have," said Matthew. He fingered the soft material of the blindfold. "I think this goes back on," he said quietly. Amanda was leaning away from him, but that wouldn't do.

He used the chain between her handcuffs to pull her close to him.

"Stop resisting," he said. He tried to inject as much caring and softness as he could into the words, but he wasn't sure if Amanda was getting any of that. She wouldn't meet his eyes.

She stilled.

He lowered his voice, hoping she would feel like he was talking only to her. He was careful to keep her facing away from Madam Kenwood's cell phone camera the whole time. His face would be the only one on the recording.

"Amanda, hold still while I put this back on you."

Her shoulders slumped in defeat. Matthew slid the blindfold back over her head and settled it across her eyes.

"Trust me," he implored. But how could she?

The suits were still looking through the drawer for more restraints, so Matthew tried to soothe Amanda, but she jerked away from him and turned her head.

Fine, he thought. Instead he held her possessively by the shoulders and let his eyes rake down her body again. Now he could smell her wetness from before, and now her breasts had nothing to conceal them. He gave in to his desire to enjoy the view.

Amanda's nipples were no longer hard, but they were a deep rose color against the white of her breasts. And those breasts! Matthew felt blood swelling his penis as he stared at Amanda's large, round tits, which looked like they wouldn't even fit in his hands. His mind had strayed to what it would feel like to roll those nipples between his thumb and fingers as he stood behind her, grinding his dick into her ass, when one of the suits approached him, holding some rope and another pair of handcuffs.

"I'll take these," Matthew said, tearing his gaze away from Amanda's nude body and choosing the cuffs.

New things were happening and Amanda did not appear to like them. She had started to squirm again as Matthew pushed her back onto the bed, and she let out a cry as she heard one cuff snap around the chain between the handcuffs on her wrists.

"They'll have me gag you if you're noisy," Matthew said. He was frustrated; not at Amanda, since she had every right to be upset. But he knew Amanda had a submissive streak, had seen on her sheet that she liked the idea of being forced-sort of.

He would do everything he could to make this arousing for her, at best, or painless, at worst.

After he snapped the other end of the cuffs over a metal bar of the headboard, she started to struggle for real.

He saw the suits approach and knew they wouldn't care about hurting her so long as they could ensure her silence. Matthew motioned for them to back off and seized her around the waist, pressing her facedown into the bed and leaning over her until all of his weight held her down.

"You need to obey," he hissed at her. Her struggles ceased.

"I think she needs discipline." Madam Kenwood was smiling in a way that incensed him.

But truthfully, he'd been thinking the same thing.

And if he didn't do it, the suits would.

Reluctantly-and if he were being honest with himself, eagerly-he undid his own belt buckle.

"Amanda," he said on a heavy sigh, straddling her thighs and deeply enjoying the way her ass cheeks pressed together, "I have to discipline you now."

He let himself relish the moment. He just barely kissed the skin across the top of her butt with the end of his belt. She flinched.

"I don't want to go too hard on you." He really wouldn't go hard at all. Someday, maybe, he hoped; but all he wanted now was to caress and cherish her body. And to get them through this.

He tapped the belt lightly across each cheek and heard her sharp intake of breath.

"But you ran away. And you haven't been cooperative." And you aren't trusting me, he added silently.

He drew the belt between her cheeks, up and then down, nudging it into the dark crevice between the tops of her thighs. When he withdrew it, the belt had a glistening damp spot.

This could work, he could make this work.

"You're not fooling anybody. We can tell you're excited." He punctuated the last word with a very light slap across one cheek, feeling his pulse spike as he heard the snap of leather on flesh.

Amanda whimpered and pulled against the cuffs binding her arms uselessly in front of her.

"You don't want too much more than that, do you?"

She shook her head.

"I'll keep it gentle. All right, Amanda?"

Her only answer was a long sigh.

"Here we go."

Six very light strokes later and her ass was just starting to get a little pink. Matthew was being so careful, and the more careful he was, the more pent up energy seemed to flow into his dick. He wanted to abandon the belt and fuck her-hard, fast, no holds barred-but he forced his mind away from the thought.

Every time he struck her, she let out a soft sound, a hint as to what she might sound like if she were putty in his hands... Or if he were being harder on her.

Not now, he told his cock, not right now. Another time, if he was lucky.

If they got out of this.

If she talked to him again.

"That's ten," he said. "We're done."

But his body was not done, not even close. He was desperate to get ahold of her. He had to slow himself down and resist his urges.

With his hand, he stroked very gently over her bottom. He hadn't removed her underwear, hoping the fabric would cushion the blows even further. Now he began to do so. To his surprise, she didn't fight him at all.

Matthew leaned over her under the guise of kissing her neck.

"How are you doing?" he whispered into her ear.

"I... I don't know," she said, sounding strange. "I think I..." but she didn't finish the sentence. Instead she breathed raggedly. He had his hand cupping one of her cheeks, and she pressed back into it.

"All right."

He slid his hand down her leg, pulling the underwear off. It was freshly wet.

"You need a closer look, Madam?" he asked suddenly, catching Madam Kenwood off guard.

She cleared her throat, and Matthew noticed her generous bosom was heaving.

In fact, under her dress, which was tight but covered most of her skin, she appeared to have a curvaceous shape in general. Matthew ran his hands aimlessly over Amanda's thighs as he considered the situation.

"Garrison, Hughes," he said lightly. "I think Madam Kenwood is in need of some attention."

She looked shocked.

"Madam, I don't mean to offend you. It's just that I have here under my hands a gorgeous young woman, ready to have anything done to her that I choose, and you seem to be a little bothered by it. And you yourself have a very attractive figure."

He paused and glanced at the suits.

"And you have two handy gentlemen to attend to your needs. They certainly look... needy themselves."

It was true; watching his ministrations had put Garrison and Hughes into quite a state of arousal. Garrison's jaw was clamping down so tightly that everyone could see the muscles working in it; Hughes had abandoned all pretense and was rubbing his dick through his pants.

Both men glanced at Madam Kenwood. She eyed them with interest and, Matthew noted, more than a little apprehension.

"You could set your camera down there-" he motioned to the desk.

Without a word, she did so. She beckoned to the two goons-who would probably have her writhing between them in a matter of minutes, Matthew thought.

They hustled over to her. Madam Kenwood motioned; Hughes knelt between her legs, and Garrison sat next to her on the loveseat.

He hunched over Amanda again. "She's distracted. The camera is running but they won't see your face."

"Thank you," she whispered back.

"Amanda, I... I have to..."

"I know."

He glanced at Madam Kenwood. Her dress was unzipped and riding partway down her chest; Garrison's hands cupped and squeezed her tits vigorously, and Hughes was feeling his way up her legs. But she was still watching him.

Matthew grasped Amanda's neck and made a show of his dominance, forcing her head back a little so he could say into her ear:

"I don't have to be inside you. From this angle, they'll never know the difference."

She moaned.

Damn, he thought, his heart racing. She's terrified.

But then she pushed her ass back into him...

"Amanda?" he said gruffly, his voice tight with desire.

She moaned again. "Oh... Please..."

He went still for just a moment. But the naked woman beneath him, whose buns were squeezing his dick as he straddled and leaned over her, let out a breathy, submissive sigh that sent him over the edge.

He let go of her neck and went into fucking mode.

"Get up on your knees," he commanded, getting off her so she could obey him. He knelt behind her and began salivating at the sight of her ass in front of him.

"I'm going to start taking you now."

Even with her eyes obscured by the blindfold, Amanda's face, as she looked back over her shoulder at him, was nervous.

He picked up one of the three belts on the bed-his and the suits' were all there in a heap-and gave one of her hind cheeks a lively slap with it.

"If you shout," he said menacingly. Her response was to push her butt higher in the air.

She was enjoying this... Wasn't she?

He folded the belt on itself and jerked it sharply so it cracked in the air. She was wriggling in her position, now, and when he trailed his hand between her legs, her sex was hot and wet.

Matthew pushed her ankles out to allow himself more access to her. He dropped the belt and unzipped his pants-but a wet sound from several feet away distracted him.

Oh, my god, he thought. He started stroking himself as he watched Hughes, who had pushed Madam Kenwood's dress up to her waist, pressing his face into her crotch and kneading her thighs. Meanwhile Garrison was standing, with one leg up on the couch, his dick out and being sucked by the very disheveled Madam.

Garrison had one hand around her head; once in a while he used it to pull her closer, thrusting at the same time so she had to take more of him. He was grunting loudly with each thrust and grimacing down at Madam Kenwood as though trying desperately to hold on.

Her dress was fully bunched around her waist, and her bra had been pulled down now, exposing her breasts. Her tiny hands twisted and pinched her own nipples aggressively-to Matthew's great interest-and she appeared to be shoving her pelvis toward Hughes as he crushed his mouth into her pussy.

She pulled her mouth off of Garrison and said, "Harder," but Matthew had no idea which one she was talking to-maybe both.

He needed more than his hand.

Matthew crawled closer behind Amanda, who was still on her knees, her cuffed hands grasping the headboard.

How he could ever have been distracted by the trio was a mystery to him. Here was Amanda, nude, kneeling, ready for him-he brushed her outer pussy lips apart, reverently, and let out an involuntary groan at how swollen and glistening she was.

"It's time," he said softly.

***

I didn't know anymore if I was gripped harder by terror or by lust. I knew I didn't trust Mr. Carver-I knew I shouldn't trust him-but every time he spoke to me, ordered me, every time he touched me, my body betrayed what my mind knew I ought to be feeling.

Something deep was happening. I was sinking into a fog, the same fog I'd experienced when he coaxed (and humiliated) me into sucking him. My brain was paralyzed; my body was on auto pilot; my heart was about to shatter, and it wanted to shatter. I wanted him to shatter me.

I wanted to lose myself at his hands.

So when I heard him unzip, I prepared for... the worst? The best?

Then he stopped for a few moments, and I heard clearly the sounds of other people in the room having... sex... Madam Kenwood and the two suits. Whoa.

They were clearly very occupied. I really was alone with Matthew.

Everything he was doing to me now was for his own gratification.

My stomach quivered in a pleasurable way. When I felt the mattress move as he shifted his weight close up behind me, I felt petrified.

What the hell did I want?

I know what you want, I thought at my pussy, which was as ready as it had ever been. I was seized with the urge to do something disobedient, to get Matthew to discipline me again, anything for him to use force with me.

I bent my head low to the bed. Was I inviting him or just ashamed? Both?

He was massaging me open. Oh my god, Mr. Carver is looking at my vulva, I thought, suddenly having an image of him in his sleek navy suit, capturing the room as he gave a lecture.

He's looking at me and his fingers are on me and I think-is that-?

Something rounder, larger was probing my entrance now, pushing its way between my wet lips. It was hot and heavy and big and blunt, and both his hands were palming my ass cheeks apart, pulling me open, as he slid it along my labia.

I was embarrassingly wet for him.

"That was easy," he murmured to me.

Huh?

"I thought it would be harder to break you in. Thought it would take more."

My stomach lurched. I should have fought him, I thought.

He grasped my hips and slid his penis forward again. He was so hard it almost hurt to think about him stretching me when he came inside... He was just going to use me, to jack off inside me. I hated being on my knees right then, cuffed to the bed, helpless.

And suddenly I felt heat across my back as he bent over me. His arms came forward; he planted his hands beside me, and his chest was pressing me down a little more.

"I'm just teasing you," he whispered.

"Oh," I managed to choke out. But the relief was instantaneous-and still tinged with doubt. I had no power in this situation.

"Amanda," he went on, so close that I could feel his breath on my ear, his lips in my hair as he spoke, "I want you to be a good, obedient girl... But this is not quite what you thought would be happening, and I can hide you from the camera. And I can keep doing this instead of coming inside you."

"But... Won't they know when you don't-you know-"

He laughed, low, rueful. "I am so hard right now, and you feel so fucking good." A chill raced up my spine, and he felt it, and he laughed again before continuing. "Truthfully, I'm going to have trouble holding on. I won't have any problem finishing like this."

His words and his hot breath in my ear, and the way he was working my sensitive lips with his cock, all of it was getting to me. The reality of my situation was swirling away and all I wanted was to feel something final, something urgent.

And that humiliated me, made me feel so low and small. I couldn't untangle my feelings and knew there was only one way forward.

"Just-just do it." My teeth were gritted and it came out just as harsh and desperate and broken as I felt. "Whatever you're going to do... to me..." I felt him close in on me as I said the words, and I pushed back against him hard. The tip of his penis snagged on my entrance before pressing up in my slickness toward my clit.