Surprises Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," he muttered. He straightened up and I felt him adjust his angle. Suddenly the big blunt object was a hot, hard presence against my wet, tight, sensitive hole.

I held my breath, still confused, unable to commit to a choice.

"Amanda," he said sharply. He was holding my hips and he was ready.

I did not move.

There was a pushing sensation at my entrance. It seemed like the head of his dick was engorged beyond what I could take, and it hurt, and I reveled in the hurt. The hurt made me want him to push harder-to force me open-

"Relax," he said.

I couldn't. I didn't want to. I wanted this to hurt.

I pushed back against him just the tiniest bit.

With a long, deep groan, he reached up to my shoulders and yanked me against him, plowing his dick into me at the same time. I hissed from the feeling; it wasn't pain, though, just fullness-too full, too much, too big for me.

I heard him pant as he adjusted to this tight, hot thing we shared.

He was in all the way-I could feel his thighs, still in his pants, as he began to pump in and out of me. The ridge of his cock head was so hard that it practically scraped against my insides as he drove in and pulled away, again and again, slowly picking up speed.

I couldn't reach my clit to do anything. I felt anew the prick of humiliation, knowing I was unable to take any control, knowing he had the freedom to fuck me til he came and I was just there for his body, for his dick, for him to pleasure himself.

My imagination ran wild: what if that was my life-I could see myself chained up somewhere, to a wall or a bed or a bench, available to be bent over and fucked whenever he wanted. And he liked to share. Would be bring friends to use me?

He was using me hard, and pressure built inside me at these obscene thoughts and sensations.

But I needed stimulation to come, and I couldn't do it myself.

***

In a perverse way, Matthew's dream had come true. His gorgeous blonde student-so shy, so demure-so submissive it broke his heart-was finally beneath him, chained to a bed, and so what if it wasn't his bed? So what if three strangers were feet away, watching?

He glanced over at them. Oh yeah, they weren't watching for any other reason than that what he was doing to Amanda was hot.

Garrison and Hughes had Madam Kenwood in a spit roast position; there was no other way to put it. She knelt on the loveseat, leaning over one of its arms on her elbows, with her knees spread and Hughes humping her from behind.

It looked like Garrison, who was now fucking her face while he held her head with both hands, was about to lose it. He'd shut his eyes and pumped with little regard for Madam Kenwood, who had her hands on his thighs-probably to stop him if she needed a breather. But Matthew watched her reach forward and clench his butt, bringing it to her face, keeping her lips open as his huge wet dick disappeared past them over and over.

Meanwhile Hughes was pummeling her from behind intensely. He gave a final deep thrust, withdrew, and started thrusting between her ass cheeks instead. Matthew could see the fat red head of Hughes' dick appear every time he pushed forward. He was using her juices to masturbate himself between her cheeks, which he was kneading furiously with his hands to form a tight tunnel.

He thrust forward once more and Matthew saw him shoot semen over her back. After a few seconds of his dick pulsing, he resumed sliding it along her crack, which was now very slick. Hughes massaged her hips and cheeks.

Garrison was holding out, but Matthew didn't know for how much longer, and Matthew returned all of his attention to Amanda. My own masturbatory tool, he thought wickedly, but instead of slowing down and talking dirty to her, he knew he needed to finish things before the trio became less occupied.

He had been pumping inside her for the thirty seconds or so that he'd been watching the others, and the sights and sounds in the room were overwhelming him. Now he reached around Amanda's hips and was rewarded by a little jump-I guess she's tense, or ticklish, he thought.

Rather than back off, he pressed hard against her belly, moving his hand down until he found the hair at the top of her pussy. For his own benefit he kept going until his fingertips found the place where his dick was lodged inside her.

Then he began to handle her in earnest. He worked her pussy slowly, in rhythm with his fucking her, loving the way she responded. With his fingers in a V shape he rubbed hard along her lips, seeking to stimulate the deeper part of her clitoris beyond its sensitive little head.

When he thought he couldn't take any more, he swirled a tight circle around her clit, hard and fast as he felt his own orgasm threaten to overtake him.

"Amanda," he grunted, knowing she loved to hear him say her name.

***

That did it for me. He was naming me, naming me like a thing that pleased him, and feeling like his sex object that he touched and teased and fucked at will sent me over the edge. He had fingered me in a surprisingly expert way, considering we had never done this before and he didn't have any way of knowing what I liked.

But I knew he was paying attention to my every little cue.

His laser focus on my body-the animal way he mounted and handled me-my mind went blank as my orgasm radiated from my clit and through the rest of me, my pussy in spasms around him, and he was so hard and hot and big and everywhere, pushing me down, insisting on pleasing himself with me, taking me, spending himself-

And he was with me, spending himself with me. He shuddered and shook the whole bed as he came. He pulled my hips to him so roughly that I thought I'd have finger marks on me the next day.

He was swearing and cursing and breathing even harder than I was.

Something fluttered in my chest. All I wanted was to curl up in his arms.

To wait for him to use me again, said a dark little voice in my head.

A loud shout reminded me that others were in the room. It seemed to bring Matthew back to his senses as well.

***

He whipped his head around just in time to see Garrison balls deep in Madam Kenwood's mouth, holding her head tightly to him and obviously shooting his semen down her throat, his eyes still closed in bliss. Hughes was kissing and caressing her ass. Matthew had a feeling she'd struck gold with this dynamic between the three of them.

Now to get them the hell out of his hotel room.

He found one of the handcuff keys in his pocket and set Amanda free from being cuffed to the bed. Her hands were still cuffed together, though. She slumped down and seemed totally exhausted.

He stroked her hair away from her face and waited for the others to compose themselves.

But then an idea hit him.

He leapt out of bed and grabbed Madam Kenwood's phone, which had been recording him and Amanda.

"As soon as you hit stop, it saves and emails a copy of itself to my account," she said lazily.

Damn. He could erase it from her phone but didn't know if he could get it off her email.

Instead he turned the camera toward her, Hughes, and Garrison. Though they were finished, it was clear what they had been doing. She sat up and said sharply, "What are you doing?"

"Mutually assured destruction." He knew she heard the swoosh sound as he sent himself a copy of the video, which now included several seconds of her and her goons in their state of undress.

"I don't think this will go over well with your organization," he said. "You're in a fairly public position with the hotel. No, I'm not going to do anything with this, but here's what I want."

Madam Kenwood sighed. But Matthew noticed she looked content. Maybe she won't fight me on this, he thought.

"You'll pay Amanda the rate she was promised."

Madam Kenwood was already nodding. "Of course. It's fine. Amanda has proven herself."

"And she's not going to disappear. In fact... She's coming with me." He glanced down at Amanda. She looked up at him, but her expression was unreadable.

"I want her for myself, you see." He couldn't forget to sell the I'm-a-sex-trafficker-too angle, disgusting as it felt. But claiming Amanda didn't feel disgusting...

"Oh, fine." Madam Kenwood was actually smiling. "This has been instructive. There are lessons here we could all practice."

Garrison and Hughes were listening closely.

Madam Kenwood stood with the help of Garrison. "The use of belts, for example..." she said, sizing him up.

"Right," said Matthew. He picked Hughes's and Garrison's belts up from the bed and tossed them over.

The men readjusted their pants and helped Madam Kenwood get her dress in order before starting toward the hotel room door.

"You'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

"Yes ma'am, as soon as Amanda receives payment," responded Matthew. And he would never be coming back.

When the door shut with a muted thud, he turned back to the bed-and Amanda.

She had sat up and was regarding him with a mixed expression. He searched her face as he stood by the bed, looking down at her.

She seemed quiet, he concluded. Thinking. Maybe waiting.

He realized that, in the morning, he would be taking a nude, young, submissive woman-in handcuffs-home with him. Or at least, that's what she thought.

There was no question he wanted to have her in his house-there was a special room he wanted her in, where he could indulge his sex slave fantasy-but they needed a break, a breather, and she needed to get home.

Suddenly he was nervous. He'd take her to her home, if she would let him, and on the way they could discuss... He could ask...

Keeping the surge of excitement from his voice, he asked, "Would you like to take a shower and maybe get some sleep? We can discuss... things... in the morning."

***

My head was spinning and I was starting to shiver with the post-sex let down, and the renewed feeling of being in the position I was in.

The hotel was going to pay me, and the way Madam Kenwood was talking made it sound like I could have kept servicing clients. If Matthew hadn't interfered.

But every piece of me wanted to know where this would lead. Yes, we had been in murky waters-I would sort out my feelings about it all later-but the way he looked at me, the sound of his voice cutting to the deepest part of me, well, there was no way I was sticking around the hotel. No way I could let anyone else touch me.

That last thought surprised and terrified me-how much I wanted him.

I had surrendered, sort of.

We would shower, and sleep, and I would surrender again. I knew it in my bones.

He was careful and gentle and quiet the rest of the night-well, it was nearly two in the morning. Madam Kenwood sent up food for us-she really was treating him like a VIP, though the reason for that made me grimace-but I could barely taste it as I was hungry for more of him. And scared about what I would do in the morning.

I had decided to let him take me home with him.

When we finally slipped into bed, I was a jangle of nerves again. He quirked a smile at me.

"Do you want me to take charge?" he asked softly.

I blushed, glad he couldn't see in the darkness. "Yeah," I whispered.

The last thing I knew before I fell asleep was the solid warmth of his chest as he pulled me close.

"Goodnight, Amanda."