Surprising Daddy on his lunch break

Story Info
Kitten decides to surprise Daddy with “lunch”.
1.1k words
4.45
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittie37
Kittie37
33 Followers

Daddy has had such a hard week. He's been covering multiple projects at work, let alone dealing with his own. On top of that, he hasn't been sleeping well, no matter how often I drain him every night and morning. He even slept past his alarm, which was rare for him and had to quickly leave the house, forgetting about my mouth and his lunch. So, I decided I was going to surprise him.

While packing up his lunch, I thought about how him being late was probably my fault. Most nights I can't help myself. I wake up in the middle of the night and instantly need him in my mouth. I love the feel of him filling up my throat while he degrades me. It's absolutely everything I need to clear my head so I can snuggle up next to him again and fall asleep. The fact that he was late this morning is probably my fault for being so selfish.

I walked into the office and greeted the ladies seated at their desks.

"Good afternoon! I brought you all some cookies I made this morning. Is he in? I brought him some lunch."

They expressed their thanks and told me he was indeed in his office. I made my way towards the door as the women gathered up their purses and headed to lunch. With them out, it was just me and Daddy.

I entered his office and shut the door behind me where I found him on the phone finishing up with some last-minute questions about his project. Smiling, I set his lunch on the side of his desk, turned his chair to face me, and got down on my knees in front of him. He kept talking on the phone while piercing me with his gaze and running a free hand through my hair, slightly tugging.

My mouth instantly started to water as I frantically undid his belt and tugged at the zipper. While still on the phone, he lifted his hips and allowed me to tug his jeans down where his cock sprang to life in front of me. Greedily I took him all the way down my throat and worked feverishly up and down his pulsing member. I don't know how but Daddy always maintains his composure while I'm sucking him off while he's on the phone.

Daddy finally hung up and pulled me off him by a handful of my hair.

"What are you doing here Kitten?"

"You forgot your lunch Daddy, I thought I would make some and bring it to you" I smile coyly with spit still dripping from my chin.

Daddy pulled me up from my knees and bent me over the desk, flipping my dress up over my waiting ass.

"Did they leave for lunch?" he asked, a slight growl to his voice.

"Yes Daddy," I say breathlessly.

"Good." he says as I feel the head of his cock running up and down through my folds, coating himself in my wetness from being on my knees.

I growl suddenly as he forced his way into my tight pussy. I hear him give a low moan as he achingly moved in and out of me, feeling his hands grip my hips with so much force it was bound to bruise.

"You wanted this didn't you slut? Daddy owning you in his office" his quiet voice still powerful and washing over me in waves, commanding my servitude.

"Yes, please Daddy, don't stop" I cry breathlessly, trying to keep my voice down.

I feel his cock as it starts pounding in and out of me, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in with so much force, the desk started to push forward with every thrust. His hand started to rain vicious blows down on my ass, causing it to grow hot under his hand. I tried to keep silent as best as I could but my whimpering started coming louder with each spank. I know this will be quick, we don't need anyone coming in when they get back.

"Take all this cock whore! Daddy wants you dripping off his balls you stupid little bitch"

With my palms flat on the desk I start meeting his strokes and slamming my ass against him with every thrust. I start floating out of my head, feeling the submission wrap around me like a warm blanket. I am utterly his to do with what he wants. My only purpose now is pleasing him in every way. I feel his hands wrap into my hair and yank my head back as the thrusting is endless. I'm so close.

"Cum for me you fucking whore!"

SPANK

"I own you!"

SPANK

"You're mine!!"

SPANK

Daddy starts pounding even harder, the desk rocking back and forth as he continues to slam in and out of me, harder than before, so hard an ache is starting low in my belly.

"Spread your ass slut, show me what I own!"

I do as I'm told and spread my ass with both hands, showing him my tiny asshole as he continues to ravage my cunt.

"Oh god Daddy, I'm going to cum. Please. Please. Please."

"Cum little girl Cum for Daddy."

Suddenly I feel as though I'm ripping apart as the orgasm tears out of me and I reach back and start raking my nails over his thighs, growling as I feel my cum start to leak down my legs.

"Oh FUCK I'm going to cum!" Daddy then quickly pulled out of me, my pussy still clencing and rams it into my ass, dumping his cum in me, flooding my asshole.

"Take all this cum in your ass little girl!"

He continues to pound in and out of my tight ass making sure every drop fills my tiny hole.

As he slows and stops, I lay there, draped across his desk, caught in a dreamy state between being alert and sleep.

"Where's your plug Kitten?" He knows I always keep it in my purse for him to use anytime he likes. I lazily point to where I set it on his desk and close my eyes, laying there in ecstasy as I hear him rummaging through my purse. Agonizingly I feel him slip out of me and replace the empty feeling by my plug.

"Keep that in till I get home. I'm taking your ass again after dinner."

He helps me stand and wraps himself around me, breathing in the scent of my hair and kissing the top of my head, stroking my hair.

"You did such a good job Kitten. Daddy enjoyed his lunch very much."

Kittie37
Kittie37
33 Followers