Surprising Old(er) Lady Ch. 05

Story Info
Older woman amazes younger man with her gentle perversion.
1.8k words
4.24
22.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As invited, Andy woke up early, having "stayed for breakfast." Outside, sunlight was just beginning to filter through the bedroom curtains. He moved his hands over Dee's sleeping figure. Before finally falling in to their slumber, he had helped Dee to don her "special nightie" as she called it: which meant a short corset which would hold her waist in check during the night. He knew it to be called a waspie: just an 8-inch high corset that held and contained her waist and not much else above or below.

Also, they had installed a fresh plug into her rectum.

He ran his fingers over her hip as she lay on her right side, away from him. Then he ran it up into her waist, and marvelled again at the indentation caused by a lifetime of corseting and girdle-wear; and the waspie that pressed her into shape at that moment. Dee began to stir and made a little sound; just a quiet, "Mmm."

Andy ran his hand further up her figure and round to her mature but still firm abdomen; bulging slightly below the tightened waist corset. And so up to hold her left breast. He lifted it gently and squeezed even more gently. Dee spoke sleepily, "Oh Andy; how nice to wake up with you here. Handling me. Handy Andy," and she giggled almost silently.

She rolled over into her back and Andy moved his hands to feel at her figure from her throat, over both breasts and her belly, and so down to her pubic area. Dee arched her back a little at his touch but then seemed to flinch as he pressed on her mound.

"Ooh, I must go in there - bladder's full," and she giggled in her special way, nodding her head slightly towards the bathroom.

Almost as if it were a tradition between them, Andy followed her to the toilet, took up position on his knees and with his right hand cupping her labia to catch the urine as it poured from her. A whole evening and night's volume of the pale yellow liquid filled his hand many times. As previously, he stopped the flow a few times by inserting his middle finger deep into her vagina. At this she giggled each time and then pushed her bladder by internal muscles to resume the flood.

When Dee finished, Andy pulled his hand out slowly, stroking her labia and inside thighs gently; spreading the remaining urine over her, of course. He found the little face cloth to wipe his own hand as Dee reached across to a hand towel on the heated rail. As she stood up from the seat, Andy moved back towards it, "Me too," he said

Dee moved in front of him, with her back to the toilet bowl, "Let me show you something new. Something I like very much. Please don't stop me."

She knelt down in front of him, reached up to pull down his briefs, and held behind his thighs to pull him towards her face. Andy realised at this late stage that she was about to take his floppy penis into her mouth: which she did.

Past his organ, she said, "Pee now. Give me all you have. Just a squirt to start until I squeeze you."

She was right: this was a new experience for Andy and he carefully released his own flow. Between Dee's lips, behind her teeth, spraying against her throat. And she seemed to open her throat, whilst closing off her breath; so that the first spurt shot straight down her throat. Andy imagined it going straight to her stomach, and waited a few seconds before releasing another squirt, and Dee took a breath in that time.

After two more short gaps and short squirts, Dee squeezed his thighs and said around his penis, "No don't stop. Just fill me up. Please." She took a deep breath and held it.

And so Andy just released his bladder and let the urine flow unrestricted into Dee's throat. She didn't swallow at all during this phase of her pleasure.

For maybe half a minute, Andy emptied himself and Dee became filled with his yellow urine. The situation was so novel and erotic, that Andy found himself developing an erection towards the end of his flow. Dee noticed, it, of course, as it began to press against her uvula and back teeth.

She took it from her mouth and looked up into his eyes, and giggled again, "So that's the next thing. Yes?"

Andy reached down and gripped under her armpits. To lift her to her feet. Dee pressed her face upwards to kiss him and he bent a little towards her lips, aware of the aroma of his own urine in her mouth. She pressed her tongue between his lips and his teeth, so that they shared the last drops of his urine; and she ran her tongue around his mouth. They moved towards the bed again.

Dee lay on the bed and opened her legs wide.

"You've filled me up one way, so now fill me up another way. Please," she said softly, looking into his eyes.

Andy knelt between her knees and pressed his face down to her labia. Once again, he was surprised to find her dripping with her own juices and slipperiness. Dee raised her knees and rested her feet on her heels, making way for him to enter when he was ready. Andy moved up and presented his erection at her slippery labia, pressing forward. Dee put her hands down between them and pulled her labia apart to make his entry effortless; which is what happened.

Andy's erection was fully grown by this time, and he romped into her and out again; all the while placing his hands on the mattress at either side of her corseted waist. He plunged in and pulled out with vigour, while Dee closed her eyes and revelled in his treatment. Then from under her pillow, out came the little vibrator again and she pressed it onto her clitoris.

They could both feel the additional pressure and stimulation of the plug in her rectum, which was not buzzing this time. Just filling her rear and rubbing on his erection through the membrane. Dee reached her orgasm first, arching her back and staring at the ceiling with a big open-mouth smile on her face.

Inside her, Andy could feel the pulsations of her orgasm and also the little squirt of her juices past his erection. Once again, he was surprised and excited by this older woman whom, he believed, "should not be able" to respond in this biological way at her age.

Within a few minutes, he came to a massive climax and poured his semen into her with great muscular squirtings. He felt the fluids leave his vesicles and she felt it hitting her lining, and flooding her cervix space. Andy collapsed onto her, gripping her tightened waist and allowing his head to rest on her shoulder. He could feel her breasts under his chest although no longer held firmly in the structured bra.

As he relaxed his grip on her waist and rolled to one side, Dee spoke into his ear, "Dear Andy, you've filled all my holes with liquids from your body. And my stomach is still full of you. After this visit, what else is there for us to try, do you think?"

She produced another little towel to cover and dry her vulva as his fluids began to seep out of her.

Andy replied partially in a daze, "Dee, I have a feeling you know of lots more things and that you'll show me," he smiled and nuzzled his head into her neck.

"I wanted to let you use me for your pleasure," she murmured, "but now it seems to be me reliving my life through you. I hope that's all right for you, Andy."

"Dee, you are wonderful," he questioned, "How did you get into the pee-swallowing thing? It's new to me and very exciting. But I would never have suggested it to you. So how come?"

Speaking softly with memories, she replied, "Well, Peter - my lover, you know - he had an emergency call on his bladder one day when we were at a real posh evening function. We had no idea where the toilet was, so we found a quiet dark corner in an anteroom. I kneeled down and took his entire load. Whilst doing it, I got excite and juicy; to my surprise," she giggled in her special girlish way.

After a moment's pause, she continued, "Ever since then, Peter used me like that from time to time - not every visit - and the excitement never went away. Sometimes, when my stomach was too full, we did a vomit as well; and that was exciting. Peter had a fantasy which he passed to me: a crowd of good-looking young men; all peeing into my stomach until I overflowed and retched it all out. Peter said it would be an important part of my perversion! But we never did it," she giggled again.

She turned to face him with moisture in her eyes, "It's twenty years since anyone did this for me, until you did this morning. Thank you Andy: I'm full of you now and looking forward to you holding me underneath when it all comes through and out of me."

"Yes, I look forward to that as well," he replied and they both settled back into their affectionate cuddle.

Half and hour later, Dee murmured, "Breakfast time; let me see what I've got for us. But first please dress me in my Sunday undies," she smiled at him and went to the chest of drawers.

From there, she lifted out a very classical white corselette, or all-in-one, from many years ago. To Andy, it appeared to be new and perfectly folded as if from the store that sold it. Also, Dee got out some nylon stockings and a pair of shiny satiny briefs which he could tell at a glance would fit right up into her waist.

Together, they went to the shower and Andy washed her all over, especially around her thighs and the entire area between her legs; from spine to belly. And then helped her to dry. He cleaned himself in a more cursory way but sufficient to remove any lurking fluids on his skin.

Then, with Dee's instructions, he placed her [more like funnelling or feeding her] into the corselette whilst its zipper was open all the way down to her navel. Then doing up the row of under-hooks, and the zipper before kneeling down to arrange the stockings. Finally the shiny panties sliding up her legs, covering the bottom parts of the corselette, and onto her waist. At the end, she looked magnificent: white, shiny, taut, shaped, in a boned foundation, and at least 40 years out of day. But still erotic and hard to believe - even more so for a woman of her age.

They both knew that this was the start of something exciting, shocking and astounding; which neither of them could have expected.