Surprising Old(er) Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing a first time together; older lady and younger man.
2.6k words
4.43
22.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy realised again that this older lady had planned their time together and made all the preparations for his and her own pleasure. It had to be acknowledged that her body showed the signs of her age. Her upper thighs and lower buttocks were fleshy with stretch marks and some discolouration. But her clothing covered all except those small parts of her physique, and Andy was not deterred in any way. His erection was now in prime condition; curving strongly upward and outward, waiting to resume his exploration of her body.

Dee moved to the bed and knelt in the same way she had at the beginning of their time. From somewhere she presented Andy with a double thickness of facial tissue and held in back over her anus.

"Take it out of me, please," she prompted him.

Andy took hold of the circular flange-end of the plug and began to pull gently with a little rotating motion. Clearly this thing was bigger than he had imagined. It didn't move out of her rectum at all and she was aware of it.

"I'll push and you pull. Twist it while you pull," she instructed and he complied.

Slowly the neck of the plug began to move out of Dee's sphincter but Andy could tell from its resistance and the shape of the shoulder below the flange that is had quite a big diameter inside her.

Using the fingers of both hands, and with Dee pushing hard, the plug began to emerge. Andy was shocked and excited to see that it was about 3-inches across and 6-inches long inside her. It finally emerged from her rectum with an audible plop sound: almost like a champagne cork. Andy wrapped it in the tissues and placed it to one side, on the little cupboard next to the bed.

Dee took a deep breath and spoke softly, "Putting it in took all morning and now I'm ready for anything you want. Anything. Handy Andy," and she giggled again in her girlish way, "But I've got my own ideas first."

To his further surprise, Dee passed round to him a jar of clear gel with the letters KY on the side.

"Please put your hand up me at the back, Andy. Please," she requested.

She lay front down on the bed, parted her legs, bent her knees and held open her buttocks to expose even more fully the opening to her anus.

For a moment, Andy had thought she meant her vagina but now he lubricated his left hand and pressed his gathered fingers towards her sphincter; kneeling on her right side.

With his right hand pressing gently on her firmly corseted lower spine, Andy slowly and carefully pressed and twisted his left hand into her. He realised that the ridge he had felt on his erection must have been the butt plug; pressing through from her rectum as he had thrust into her vagina.

Andy's hand suddenly settled into her rectum and Dee let out a sound halfway between a sob and a laugh, "Ooh-HAH." He looked at his arm and saw that she had taken him beyond his wrist, behind the fixed bones at the end of his forearm. He was way up inside her and inside the corset. His erection raised once more.

"Clench your fist," she said softly into the pillow as she brought one arm round under her chin again, "and jiggle in and out kind of thing. But stay up me."

He did as she wanted while she used the other hand to play on her clitoris again. Within a few minutes, maybe less, Dee exploded into another orgasm, which shook her body. Andy could feel the thrusting of her internal muscles and the squeezing of her vagina through the membrane of her rectum. He relaxed his movements and Dee fell into a sort of trance: eyes wide open but unblinking, mouth also wide open, head pushed back and her body static.

Eventually she relaxed and spoke, "Oh Andy, I have waited so long for that. Thank you." She reached round to hold his wrist and pressed him to come out of her. He formed his fingers into an arrow head as before and slowly began to extricate his arm from her bowels. It took a little force and she whimpered more than once, but the lube did its work and finally he slid it out of her. He reached across and grabbed the same towel they had used to clean up her urine earlier; and wiped his hand as best he could. There was no excrement on his hand but he sensed an odour and kept his hand wrapped in the damp towel.

Dee rolled onto her side, facing him, "That's just a start for me, Andy. I hope we can do a lot more with me and up in me when we know each other better. Can we, please?"

"Dee, I'm learning a lot about you and I'm sure we shall explore many thing together," he replied; knowing that this was the start of the perversion friendship he had been seeking all his adult life. He was utterly amazed that these ideas and experiences should come from an old woman, but his rising excitement overcame his amazement.

Then she surprised him again. "Do you think you could shag me when your hand is up me?" She bent her head in question, "I'd like that very much if it's possible. I've been thinking about it for many years, and now you're the man for me I think now."

Andy leaned over to her and kissed her lips, her neck and her breasts; and moved down to her corseted belly and her mound. Dee mewed like a kitten but kept her hands at her sides until he kissed her pubic bone where the corset ended. Then she put her hands on his head and pressed him gently down to make contact with her clitoral area and the top of her labia. Andy kissed and licked gently on her body and sucked her labia into his lips. Dee mewed more and they fell into an easy relaxed cuddle on the bed, side by side.

After a few minutes, Dee spoke gently into his ear, near her face, "Please could you clean my plug and put it back into me? Please. Don't put it under water."

Andy got off the bed and did as she asked, and also cleaned his hand thoroughly. He looked more carefully at the plug and now estimated the long tubular part at 2¾ inches [say 7 cm] across and 5 inches [12.5 cm] in length. This long inserted part had a rounded or domed end; and at the flange end the stalk was only about 1 inch diameter. The outer flange part was about 2 inches across. He also noticed a small hole in the centre of the flange and deduced that was why he shouldn't submerge it.

When he returned to her, she guided him to insert the plug into her rectum. He had no previous experience with such a massive plug and he let himself be led and encouraged. After some minutes it finally popped into her and she let out the same cry of pleasure mixed with a momentary discomfort. They collapsed into each other's arms again; Andy lying on her left side, facing her with his hands moving over her corseted figure. And his erection building every minute.

Dee spoke, "Time to tighten me in this corset, I think."

Slowly, Andy raised himself again, as she turned onto her front. He knelt across her thighs and undid the knot of the corset cord. As before, he tightened the corset from the bottom edge, gradually feeding the cord through the grommets until he reached the waist. Then, starting at the top edge, he did the same until, finally, the corset was closed on her figure. With no gap down the back lacing instead of the 2 or 3 inch gap earlier. Dee was now totally laced in and shaped. From his position on her thighs, Andy ran his hands down her figure and marvelled at the reduction in her waist and the curve over her hip bones. This figure would have been wonderful on a young woman or a girl; on an old woman it was almost unbelievable. And she seemed to revel in the sensation and the effect it must have had on her internal feelings.

Andy noticed that the bottom and top edges did not press unduly on her hips or ribs; only her waist and lower torso were flattened and reduced. He knew from his experience that this must have been a custom-made corset; designed and built to Dee's own measurements. And the spiral steel bones, all 20 of them he estimated, were supporting the fabric; preventing it from creasing and crunching on her skin. That is what corset bones are for, he knew.

Dee rolled onto her back again and felt at herself from throat to knees, as far as she could reach. There was no possibility of her bending or flexing her torso but she felt as far as she could.

"Thank you Andy," she said, looking him in the face, "Now I'm only 22 inches at my waist. It feels really good to me. Do you like it? Please will you do this for me every time we're together? I want everything you can do for me. To me. Please?"

"Yes Dee, you look wonderful and you feel even more amazing. These are our ways to enjoy each other and I'm here to please you," he said, "Now tell me about yourself. Jeff seems to think you've lived a sheltered and secret life."

"He knows nothing of my life after mother died," she started, "but I had a long-time lover and had two pregnancies. Jeff knows nothing of all this or, if he does, he denies it to everyone. My two babies were adopted; because I had a full life running Jeff's business and also being the older woman in the family. I took an accountancy qualification and did all his money reporting and tax matters. Bringing up illegitimate children would have been impossible. But I've seen them in later years. My girl Angela is now nearly 40 and lives in New Zealand. My boy is Joseph is 32 and is in London; very close to where he was conceived, although he doesn't know that," and she smiled into Andy's eyes. He expected to see tears but there were none

Andy looked seriously into her eyes also, "I'm sorry to hear of the difficult times you've had," he leaned across and kissed her gently on her lips. Dee responded with enthusiasm, holding his head and pressing her tongue to force his mouth to open widely. They subsided once more into a comfortable cuddle lying-together for some minutes.

Dee broke into their quietness, "Andy, I really like my shape inside this tight corset but I'm not happy with my skin and flesh lower down. Will you help me dress some more?"

She got off the bed and returned to the underwear drawer; and selected a long full-length open-bottom corselette. She took it out and placed it on the top of the drawers.

"Please take off this bra and help me into this instead," indicating the long corselette, "over the top of the corset."

That is what they did and Andy finally attached the suspender straps again, and Dee was totally encased and shaped from shoulders to thighs. The bra part of the corselette was as firm and complex as had been the separate bra. The rest of the long garment was constructed just as ferociously as had been the earlier girdle and fitted into her corseted figure with not a single crease of ripple. Andy helped her to lie down on the bed; she needed his support because of the tightness and severity of the outfit. Certainly, it covered every appearance of her age and the marks on her skin around her thighs, buttocks and hips.

"Now I'm ready again for you. Please make me a woman again," she spoke softly and looked directly into his eyes. She pulled the jar of lubricant towards him, across the bed.

She opened her legs as far as the corsetry would permit and bent her knees to expose her vulva again. And the black plug base. Andy lubricated her vulva area, wiped his hand on the bed sheet and took up his position between her thighs.

This time, the sensations were all combined: the tightness and control of the corset on her figure his under hands on her waist, the firmness of her breasts pointing to the ceiling in the bra-top and the bottom edge of the corselette pressing into his pubic bone. He could not help himself but started vigorously to pump back and forth into her.

But Dee pressed on his shoulders and said, "Just a moment," and reached round under her pillow. She brought out something that looked like a very small TV remote control. She pressed on a button and the plug in her rectum started to vibrate. She pressed it twice more and the vibrations increased in force. Andy could feel it through her body and it had the inevitable effect of adding to his own stimulation and to his erection.

"Now do me," Dee instructed him; and he proceeded to shag into her with all his might. Not too hastily because he didn't want to finish too soon; but with long strokes and varying his angle; and grasping onto her waist with both hands. And his full weight on her contained body.

Dee reached down between them with another smaller vibrator brought from somewhere, pressing it onto her clitoris. She came to orgasm first; eyes and mouth wide open, nostrils flaring, head pushed back into the pillow and little pussycat type noises coming from her throat.

Within a few seconds, Andy emptied himself into her again and could feel the rectal vibrations almost forcing his semen out of him.

As soon as they had both "arrived", Dee switched off the rectal vibrator and replaced the small remote back under her pillow. Andy let his erection subside out of her, and she felt down to feel the slick flow of his juices; "Onto another piece of underwear that will need to be laundered," she thought to herself but happy in the memory of how she became so soiled..

"Dee, you are wonderful. Thank you," Andy spoke softly to her.

"No, dear Andy," she replied and placed her forefinger in his lips, "So far you've done everything for me. I've done nothing special for you. Oh Andy, I'm just an old woman reliving her sex life with you."

"Dee, you're only old by the calendar. In yourself, you're the youngest woman I've ever met. You've already given me a lot of pleasure and I can tell there's more to come," he said with a big grin on his face.

"Oh yes, as I said before: anything you want and everything that is possible," she replied.

They kissed and Andy fondled her figure again; her face and throat, her shoulders, breasts, waist, flat belly, between her legs still open, her thighs and round as far as he could reach to her corsetry-contained buttocks and the stocking tops. Bringing his hand to the front again, he slid his middle finger into her labia and up into her dripping vagina. With his hand cupped, he pressed on the big plug at the back and nestled her clitoris and labia in his palm. Dee seemed to be on the point of orgasm again, but relaxed into his grasp and pressed her head against his chest.

Dee revelled in all his handiwork and smiled with her eyes closed as her pressed and felt at her body. Whatever this man wanted, she would give it to him. Their friendship would grow and develop for the years that remained to them; a story that is yet to be told.