Surprising Old(er) Lady Ch. 06

Story Info
Perverted but lonely old lady showing him more pleasures.
2.2k words
4.35
19.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had breakfast. Dee made the scrambled eggs on toast and Andy made the coffee. They sat across the little kitchen table and smiled at each other as their feet stroked and intertwined with each other. She was dressed only in her firm classical underwear, nylon stockings and shiny satin knickers; and he just in his shorts and shirt. Andy kept his look on her, scanning up and down her erotic figure and marvelling at the effect of the corsetry on her mature body. And remembering her responses to their activities; some simple and erotic, others on the edge of perversion. It was hard to believe that she was 68 years of age.

Dee didn't speak as they ate and he wondered what she had in mind for this Sunday morning.

After they had tidied the table and placed the utensils in the dishwasher, they held each other standing near the table and then kissed; complete with coffee and toast flavours. Andy was surprised and pleased at his own response: no sense of disgust or even displeasure. Dee seemed to revel in the tastes in his mouth and probed deeply among his teeth. She roamed her hands over his almost-naked body. Up to his shoulders and down his chest, over his torso and down his thighs, and round to his buttocks. And inevitably back to the package hanging inside the shorts; which she cradled on her hands and tugged gently.

He thought to himself, "This old woman feels so sexy in my hands and she knows no boundaries to her sensations. Amazing. What next?

After only a few minutes of this cuddling and feeling, Dee spoke quietly, "Time to change my plug," and led him back towards the bedroom.

She turned to face him as they stood next to her chest of drawers and cupboard; and continued, "First I have an idea I'd like to try very much with you. Please?" she was asking.

"OK," was his obvious reply: whatever this woman wanted, he knew it would be interesting at least and probably exciting.

Dee opened the bottom drawer, and Andy noticed that it held a real jumble of objects and clothing, apparently thrown in without regard to purpose or location. She lifted out a little blue velvet bag with a black ribbon holding it closed at the neck.

"I'd like to put this on you, if you agree, and then we'll see what happens after that," she said, still quietly, and reached down to tug at his shorts.

As if instructed, Andy pushed his shirts down and stood out of them.

Dee took hold of his scrotum and penis; holding him far back at his pubic bone. She wrapped the fingers and thumb of her right hand around the root of the whole package and squeezed a little. Andy felt the squeeze and would have flinched at the slight discomfort except that he was intrigued at her intention; so he kept still and silent.

Dee knelt down in front of him and that excited him a little. He could see down the top of the corselette to view the firm roundness of her breasts inside the bra-top, and the curve of her torso over the flattened curve of her belly and the so to the stocking tops. His erection began to resume; just a little.

Dee looked up at him and smiled, "Oh, he's at it again," she said as if his erection was a third person in their company. She giggled in her girlish way.

She opened the ribbon of the bag and took out a shiny round object that Andy did not recognise.

"Hold up your shirt and look forward," she instructed and proceeded to grip his scrotal package again; right down to his pubic bone.

She had opened the shiny metal object on a hinge and wrapped it around the root and the beginning of his penis. She closed it with a click and kneeled backwards to let Andy see the effect.

He was astounded. The shiny object was a stainless steel collar, very smooth with no sharp edges, and about 2½ inches in length and just squeezing his root a little; not enough to cut off blood supply or any sensation. It was cleverly shaped with a slight flare at the pubic end. It just held his scrotum, testicles and penis away from his groin.

"Come now, and help me with my plug," Dee said and pulled his hand again, now towards the bathroom.

"Do it like we did before," she said and took up her position as previously.

Andy followed her instructions. With the combined forces of her pushing and his pulling on the plug-end, it slowly emerged until the straight-sided part became visible; stretching her to the maximum. Then with a little of his twisting and more pushing by Dee, it popped out of her rectum. He was surprised to see that it was clean; no sign of her shit; just a little mucus. His erection was now developing seriously.

Andy expected her to lead him to the filling plug and to carry out the enema, but she didn't.

"Not emptying now. That comes later in the day. Come to bed," and she tugged him yet again.

At the bed, she took up her kneeling or doggy position and spoke clearly to him, "Now put all of that into me," pointing at his stretched organ.

Andy didn't know what she had in mind and pressed his erection into her anal sphincter which, by now, was beginning to relax and close a little.

"No," she said more loudly, "everything. And the collar."

He pressed forward and found that the whole parcel of his organs and the steel collar pressed through the muscle and into her rectum. To be honest, it took a lot of force to get the collar close enough to the sphincter because of Dee's mature buttocks and the downward pressure of the corsetry. But he managed it and suddenly found himself locked into her insides. The muscle gradually closed down on him and she spoke again, "Wait her for a few minutes. Let me close round you."

That is what happened and Andy found himself locked even more securely into her rectum. His erection by now was at full strength and he could feel the ridged tube which formed the end of her colon. He wondered how far he was protruding into her; up to her sigmoid corner, he imagined from his rudimentary knowledge of human intestinal anatomy. He also wondered how he was to get out of this tight circle of muscles, but put that thought to one side as the, pleasure overtook him.

"Now do what you like," Dee said rather bluntly he thought, "Please yourself any way you can. I'm going to enjoy your movements and the fullness." She lay down on the bed, and dragged Andy with her. As she settled onto her pillow, he could feel the increased tug on his shackled scrotum, and also the hardness of the bottom edge of her corselette; pressing on the top of his pubic bone and into the fat pad at the bottom of his groin. Dee reached under the pillow, took out the little vibrator and squirmed it down underneath herself onto her clitoris.

Andy tried moving in and out of her bowels but found straight shagging to be impossible. He could not move far enough against the tightness of her muscles and the constriction of the steel collar. The most her could achieve was a series of sideways plunges; pressing his package down towards her thighs and the bed , and then upwards by lifting himself with his hands either side of her corseted hips.

At this point, Dee squeaked to show that she had arrived at her orgasm.

"Oh oh," she said softly, "don't stop. Please keep doing me. Give me more. Do what you want. Anything."

After a few minutes of this deadlock, he discovered a new way to move. He lay down on her full length, with his hands holding under her shoulders. By this means, he could pull himself further into her and then relax and slide outwards a little, constrained by the collar. And then inwards again as far as he could by using all his strength to pull on her shoulders and by arching his back to force his pelvis forward. His testicles bounced off the sides of her rectum and against the steel collar. He filled her space in a way that surprised him momentarily; how was this possible after Dee had been stretched on the massive plug all night?

Dee was being shunted back and forth on the bed; one moment flattened down by his weight and the force of his tugging. The next pulled backwards, it felt as if towards the bottom of the bed as he pulled his package back to her ring of muscles. Her rectum and lower colon were being pushed and pulled also, and she could feel this right up into her waist and she imagined into her chest. She was dripping between her legs with her own slime and some urine. She gave not a moment's thought about the dung that might be shifting around inside her. Her excitement and sensations had no bounds; she wanted everything that could possibly happen to her in their connectedness and Andy's scrotal bondage.

Andy felt his climax coming and, at the same time, he could hear Dee's murmurings that indicated her second orgasm approaching

Sure enough, his ejaculation came with even more force as it squeezed through the restriction of the steel collar and the lengthened tubing of his stretched penis. His testicles ached with the force of the spurt that shot out of him. He was empty and Dee was full - of him and his fluids.

He lay down on her to relax a little but Dee maintained her vibrator's action and came to a third orgasm after only a minute or so. Then she flopped down on the bed, underneath him, and spread her arms either side of her chest, hands under the pillow. They settled down together with Dee smiling sideways at him; and he kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck.

"Wonderful," he whispered into her ear, "That is all new to me. Dee you are amazing," he ran his hands over her corseted figure as far as he could reach from his position on top of her and locked into her rectum, "You feel amazing. All over and inside. Thank you."

"Not bad for an old woman," she joked and giggled, "but I am thanking you. I haven't had this for more than 20 years and have dreamt about it many times. And now you've given it to me. You're a lovely man."

Andy tried to roll to one side, to lie next to her, but Dee's rectal muscles still held him firmly and he couldn't move.

"How do I get out of you, Dee?" he asked with a little note of apprehension.

"You need to relax and get small again. I mean HIM," she said, wriggling her hips and giggled, "Then we'll work together just like we did with the plug. You'll see."

After some time, Andy's erection had subsided and Dee kneeled up again but with her head down on the pillow.

"You take hold of the collar and pull gently, and I'll push. You'll see," she coached him.

Andy did as she suggested and could feel the tightness inside her now pressing on the end of his flaccid penis. She was forcing her colon and other organs downward as he held onto the collar, insofar as he could get a grip on it. It seemed very slippery and he wondered briefly what was causing that.

Slowly, he pulled his organs backwards, and the collar as he could hold it, and Dee pushed from inside; and so he emerged although his testicles felt a bit more of a tight squeeze coming through her now smaller sphincter.

Andy flopped to one side and lay facing Dee with his arm over her. She also turned to face him and they kissed awkwardly with their arms and bedding in the way.

He repeated, "You're amazing. Wonderful."

She replied, "So are you. You know just what I want and need."

Andy thought to himself, "Dee you take everything you want and show me how to please you. That's OK with me. Just keep teaching me," but didn't say it.

Some time later, Dee got a little L-shaped key from the velvet bag and released the steel collar from his scrotum; then they had a good clean up in the shower. This time, there was evidence of her bowels on Andy, around her buttocks and clothing, and inevitably on the bedding. But not much so a quick linen-change was sufficient after their showers.

Then came the insertion of a clean plug into Dee's rectum, a change of her underwear, and time for tea and a biscuit or two. They hugged and kissed every time they came together. She felt at his groin and he felt at her waist and hips inside the fresh corsetry.

Soon it would be lunchtime and then afternoon. Andy couldn't help but wonder what Dee would show him later that day. He was sure it would be something he had never imagined, but certainly astounding and very exciting.