Surprising Old(er) Lady Ch. 07

Story Info
Old lady shows younger man even more of her special desires.
2.2k words
4.21
22.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch at the apartment was delivered by a boy on a motorbike, after a quick phone call. Dee and Andy ate sitting together on the sofa, with a low table in front of them, and dressed only in their underwear. Andy passed plates and food and glasses of white wine to her because she was unable to bend sufficiently in her corsetry; although it was not hard-laced and boned.

The touched each other a lot during their meal and kissed from time to time, with food still on their lips. Andy had never experienced such freedom, licentiousness, even in a "serious" relationship and maintained a half erection throughout. He could hardly keep his hands off Dee's figure and she, in turn, felt inside his thighs and at his pubis; and pressed his hands more firmly onto her curves.

After a few minutes, Dee cleared the pots and disappeared into the bedroom. Andy assumed she was visiting the toilet. When she returned, she was clearly hiding something in her hand, behind her back.

"Please can I do something special with you. I haven't done it for many years and it would please me. I hope you'll enjoy it, too," she looked into his eyes with a little smile.

Andy knew it would be outrageous but also exciting, and replied, "Of course, Dee. Anything you want. Show me."

He expected her to reveal it, but she kept the object behind her back and moved it around to stay hidden as she led him to the bedroom. There, she helped undress him with one hand and then sat him on the edge of the bed, totally naked.

From behind her back, she produced what to Andy appeared to be a piece of hosepipe; but L-shaped with a harder corner; and about 1½ inches diameter.

Then he saw that the longer arm of the L was about 12 inches long, was moulded somewhat and had its end shaped like an erect penis. The shorter end was about 5 inches in length and seemed to be less rigid, as if made from thinner material - whatever that was.

"What is it?" Andy asked but Dee did not reply. She took his hand and led him to the bathroom. In the bath, the warm tap had a short narrow spout fitted to it. Dee climbed into the bath, attached the penis end to the spout and turned on the tap. Andy was surprised to see the longer end of the device expand until it was almost as thick as Dee's wrist. He had imagined the material to be less flexible than that.

The shorter end did not expand so there was obviously a valve between them, presumably in the harder corner.

Dee turned off the water and wiped the penis-end on a towel. She took Andy's hand again and led him to the bed side. Out came the ever-present jar of lubricant and she smeared some over the shorter end of the L-shaped device. She handed the longer end to Andy, tuned her back on him and kneeled up on the bed.

"Now, you put that end in me - up the front - please," and she held it against her labia from behind with the longer end pointing forward though her thighs.

Carefully, Andy pressed the thinner shorter end into her labia and up into her vagina, to its full length. She put a hand backwards to hold it in place and stood off the bed.

The longer end was protruding from her groin as if it were a massive penis.

"Now squeeze this part as hard as you can, starting at the end," she directed him.

He took a grip round the penis-end and squeezed with both hands. The water began to go somewhere. Then he moved back up the tubing and squeezed some more; and the water went somewhere else, again. He was mystified until he realised that Dee was holding her abdomen, just above her pubic bone, through the firm girdle she was wearing. Her eyes and her lips were wide open.

He looked up into her eyes, "Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, "keep pumping me up inside. It feels very full and wonderful. Keep squeezing it into me."

And so he carried on until the entire long end of the device was reduced to almost its original dimensions; which meant that the total volume of water must have expanded the shorter end inside her full and stretched vagina. It must have made a big bulb inside her.

Andy looked carefully at Dee's belly and imagined he could see the bulge inside her girdle; where she kept stroking herself.

"Now you lie on the bed, on your front," she urged him with a little push on his shoulder, and he complied. Dee walked around him without holding the long penis-end of the tube so he knew that it was held in place by the inflated bulb-end inside her.

Andy wanted to see all that as happening but it was difficult from his prone position and he rested his head sideways on his crossed arms. He noticed that Dee had placed an extra cover on the mattress. Lying on it, he could feel a towelling surface next to his skin but his hand fell on one of the corners and he felt a strong and thick plastic backing. Clearly, she had an intention that involved a lot of water: or some other fluids.

Dee smeared some lubricant on his buttocks and into his anus with two of her fingers. It was only then that he understood her intentions. She was going to peg him with the longer end of the tubing.

Andy had a little experience with anal play; fingers and enema of course and once a girlfriend had tried unsuccessfully to get her hand inside him. Another woman friend had introduced him to simple poop-play. They had held each other's shit as it emerged, weighed and measured it. He had been surprised that her turds were bigger than his; sometimes up to 2 inches across and 7 inches long. His own had been smaller but still over one inch across, although shorter. Now, lying ready for penetration by Dee's rubber penis, he hoped his anatomy could cope with her objectives.

He became a little apprehensive about Dee's plan; did she know what she was doing and how to be careful for him; a beginner?

Sure enough, Dee put his legs together, stretched her own legs apart to straddle him over his thighs, and pressed the long penis-end down towards his sphincter. Her girdle was straining across her groin and abdomen because of her leg positions.

She leaned forward and the end began to press against his muscle and she instructed him quietly, "Push outward, like I do with my plugs."

Andy did as she said and the penis-end of the tube began to enter his body. She pulled back a fraction of an inch and then moved forward again many times, gradually pushing the lubricant further into his rectum. He was surprised and pleased that he felt only the fullness and the gentle tightness at his anus; no pain.

In fact, he began to feel the pressure on his prostate and could sense the gentle squeeze of his semen through his part-erection, onto the bedding. He reached down to feel the growing pool of his own fluids pressed out of him by Dee's rampaging.

For some few minutes, Dee thrust forward and backward in him and it became clear that she was on her way to an orgasm. The internal pressure on the root of her clitoris and the long end was actually rubbing against the external clitoris. Her breathing became ragged and the real puffing and blowing as she thrust deeper into him, the full length pressing against his sigmoid bend, he imagined. She was throwing herself around on top of him; her hair was blowing wildly and her shoulders were hunched as she galloped into him time and again.

Then finally with a squeal like a little animal, she threw her body on top of his and pressed her hips hard against his buttocks. She held onto his shoulders and seemed to want to drag herself even further into his intestines. Finally, exhausted, she collapsed onto him and made a long quiet mewing sound, "Ahhhwm-ohhhwm-aaaahhwm."

Andy felt his erection grow to full size, even as he thought his prostate must have emptied onto the bed sheet.

Andy assumed that this would be the end of her activity. After all, orgasm had always been her goal; but he was wrong.

Dee raised herself again and thrust the long end deeply into him once more. Then he felt that she squirmed round with one hand, to tough the angled corner of the device. She seemed to make a pushing gesture and he heard a slight click.

Immediately, the water inside Dee's body began to flow out of her vagina, down the longer penis and somehow through its end. Into his own rectum.

Dee began shagging again and now squeezing the muscles of her vagina. The volume of water was pushed out of her body and into his. The more she shagged back and forth, the more she squeezed her internal muscles and, eventually, almost all the water was pressed into him. In addition to the weight and pressure of water, Andy experienced for the first time an orgasm through massage of his prostate. His now-full erection was pressing against the mattress and he could feel the climax coming.

Starting in his abdomen, he could feel the tingle of a pressing ejaculation. Then it moved down into his groin, and thence to his scrotum. His testicles were tingling and his prostate felt a dull weight in his body. The climax came suddenly and shook his whole body. It was more active than he had ever experienced. His legs twitched, his head lifted off his arms, his hands clasped and unclasped, his eyes opened wide to a stare. Most obvious of all, his erection voided an enormous volume of his semen and fluids; under his belly and onto the towelling cover. It shot out from his erection and spread over his groin and up to his navel. He had never experienced such an ejaculation, nor such a level of climax sensation throughout his body.

Dee seemed to recognise his orgasm and slowly pulled the long penis-end out of his rectum and through his anal sphincter. And then lay on him: exhausted and sexually replete herself. The both felt empty, having felt stuffed full only a few minutes earlier.

"Wow," Andy said eventually, "that was new to me and amazing. Thank you, Dee."

"No; I should thank you. I've missed that for many years - half your lifetime. And now you've given it to me," she replied and kissed his shoulders, "Can we do it again some time, please?"

"Oh, yes. Any time, Dee. Such sensations. I never knew. Yes, please," he urged her.

Their friendship was clearly moving into a deeper relationship. Dee disentangled herself from his prone body and Andy turned over onto his back. She sprawled herself over his again and reached down to remove the L-device from her own vagina. The long end was partly coated in Andy's shit of course, and she laid it to one side onto another little sheet she had prepared. They lay there for some minutes before getting off the bed, spending time in the bathroom, dressing Dee in fresh corsetry, and Andy returning to his shirt and shorts.

As he was putting his legs into the legs, Dee spoke, "Please wear this instead," and she handed him a black long-leg high-waist zip-side panty girdle from her underwear drawer, "Just to see how you look," she giggled in her girlish way.

Kneeling in front of Andy, in her own restrictive underwear, she guided his left foot ad then his right foot into the legs of the girdle. Together, they pulled it up his legs and his thighs; Andy pulling up at the front and Dee behind him. Andy was surprised at the ease with which the girdle fitted over his thighs, his hips and his buttocks.

"Ooh, that was easy," he commented to Dee standing behind him.

"Ah, well, men have narrower gips and bottoms than most women. It'll not be so easy in a minute."

She was right. As the girdle reached over his masculine waist and over his ribs, it became clear that the tension would be much greater. When it was in position, taut and stretched to its highest point on his torso, the gap between the two rows of hooks under the zipper looked impossible to close. Together, they stretched the two rows of hooks together and Dee moved up the zipper. It was a long process but finally Andy was installed in the tight garment: a first experience for him.

Dee stood back, "Ooh, you look good. Such a good body," she smiled at him and ran her hands over his figure. Including his thighs and his penis area and his buttocks and up to his torso, "And you feel wonderful."

Andy realised that she was using the same words that he used for her figure and her foundations. He had a good feel at himself and noticed that his erection was starting again to assert itself. This was another first experience for him, and a surprise.

Dee came to him and wrapped her arms around him, and they stood there in a firm clinch; playing their hands over each other. It looked as if that another feature of their special relationship was being born.