Surprisingly Busty

Story Info
Mystery woman at work pleases and then is gone.
4.7k words
4.4
8.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete had been at the small engineering firm for a couple of years. He had been kept pretty busy with several large projects that kept him out of the office. Now that he was back in the office for a while, he had to learn a few new faces.

When his boss asked him for a particular report, Pete knew he'd have to get it from Accounting. He went upstairs and popped his head into his friend Sandy's cube.

"Do you keep the monthly gross and net production reports?" Pete asked.

"And hello to you too!" Sandy teased. "No, those are only entrusted to the head of Accounting. Oh, you haven't met the new one. Ugh. She's a real charmer. Don't fall for her!" Sandy continued even as Pete headed past her cube.

He tapped at the door of the small office of the head of Accounting.

"Come in," a flat voice said.

Pete stepped into the door frame and began to ask for the report. But his eyes drifted down to the petite figure at the bookcase. He had stopped talking and was taking in his first sight of Cynthia, the new head of Accounting. On her tip toes reaching up for a book, Pete was struck by what a great body Cynthia had. Her dress was hiked up a bit as she was reaching upward and her legs were shapely and toned, if not slender. But Pete's eyes locked onto her large bustline that seemed to take up the top half of her body.

"May I help you?" Cynthia asked, pulling the volume down from its perch.

"Oh yes, I'm Pete from Engineering. I wanted to be added to the distribution of the monthly production reports," Pete said, his eye still feasting on Cynthia's shape as she had not looked up from the book she had retrieved.

Finally, she looked at the slightly younger man, "Of course, I will add you to the distribution. Do you need all of the backup materials as well?"

"Uh, no. I just need the summary sheet," Pete replied trying to keep looking at Cynthia's eyes and not the bountiful chest that was wrapped up in her very business-like dress.

She didn't have the face of a cover girl and her mannish short haircut didn't help her look. She gave the appearance of someone older and heavier than she was, like she was trying not to be noticed. But the more Pete looked at her, the more he liked. It had been a while since his last relationship had broken up, He was dying for some female companionship.

For the next few days, Pete had his radar up and made sure to position himself to catch a glimpse of his new crush every chance he could. He was beginning to get a a read on Cynthia. She was a little older than Pete, but not married, no kids. She lives in a rental one town over from where Pete's apartment was. And that body.

Cynthia wore a kind of uniform to work, the same style dress and colored stockings and practical shoes every day. But Pete seemed to be the only one in the office that noticed that the head of Accounting was stacked! It was as if she was dressing to de-emphasize her fairly trim figure and buxom shape. But Pete had cracked the code.

Cynthia was all business in the office. The accountants were under a lot of pressure and she was like a robot with schedules and workload. She was not unpleasant, just efficient. But Pete had found little things to chat with her about in brief moments in the elevator or in line for the copier. Cynthia enjoyed Vermont and classical music. Pete was slowly working his way up to asking her out. He would wait until the accountants were at lunch, then he's pop in for a quick word. He made it a point to straighten the books on the top shelf that she could not reach. After he did it once, he noticed Cynthia's gaze change. So, he kept 'showing off' his height and noting her glances.

Pete had picked out a place to ask Cynthia out. If he got a chance to see her alone, he'd ask her out. As he arrived at work his phone had a message from Cynthia. She needed a favor. What could it be? He waited until mid-morning, when most of the accountants would be on break and popped in to see Cynthia.

"Pete, this will sound silly, but I need to borrow your height," she began. She described some lights that had burned out in her apartment and she couldn't reach them and would he come over after work and help her.

Sure he would.

It was a simple matter to pop out the old LEDs and pop in the new ones. Cynthia acted like he had saved the world. She insisted he stay for coffee. Pete sat at her little table. The conversation dragged.

Pete was just looking at Cynthia as she stood by the coffeemaker and found himself saying, "You are very attractive. I have been thinking about asking you out."

Cynthia looked Pete in the eye and asked, "What about me do you find attractive?"

Pete didn't think, he just spoke, "Your body, your figure, your..."

He stopped himself. Had he gone too far?

Cynthia had a strange look on her face and suddenly said, "I guess that makes you a big boob man! Are you a man who likes big boobs?"

She stepped toward Pete and her bustline was inches from his face. His heart was pounding in his chest. Pete reached up and cupped Cynthia's enormous left breast in his opened right hand. It was full, round, and firm. He raised his left hand to cup and hold her right breast. He looked up at Cynthia who was looking down at him with a small smile. Each mass in each of his hands was bigger than her head.

"Are you excited? Is your cock erect? Do you want to see them? I want to see your cock," Cynthia said as she reached behind herself and unzipped her dress and let it fall so she could step out of it. She set it aside and then slid out of her slip. Picking it up, she faced him in a girdle with clips holding up her stockings, huge bra and panties. Pete watched as she stripped, his eyes never drifting far from her huge breasts encased in a lacy, nylon prison. He had seen strippers who could coax twenty dollar bills from tightwad truckers, but he had never seen anything as exciting as Cynthia reaching behind herself to undo that massive bra. Pete wanted to see the huge beauties revealed like a child wants to see Santa.

"I want you to take off your pants and underwear and show me your cock, Pete," Cynthia said calmly.

Pete unbuckled his pants and pushed them with his briefs down his legs and off. When he looked back up at Cynthia, all he could see was her huge, round, full breasts, hanging down, but also thrusting out, bulging to the sides and touching each other in that valley of paradise between. It didn't seem real that a woman could have such bountiful breasts.

"Oh yes, Pete. I like what I see too," Cynthia cooed as she stroked her hand along the length of Pete's thick cock. She bent over to get both hands on his meat presenting Pete with the stuff of his many dreams and jerk off fantasies of Cynthia. Her huge flesh bags hung down from her chest as she rubbed a finger on Pete's cockhead and spread his pre-come on the huge mushroom head.

Pete reached his hand out around Cynthia's arms and cupped and lifted the twin huge globes of warmth. Pete felt his cock throb and twitch and a shiver went through his body that Cynthia noticed.

"You ARE a big tits lover, aren't you, Pete? Well, this is your lucky day," she whispered kissing the tip of his cock.

Pete kneaded and caressed and squeezed Cynthia's huge tits but was most impressed by how heavy they were. When Pete lifted up her boobs, Cynthia sighed with the weight of them being taken from her and when he let them slip and hang down again, she moaned and made a face.

Cynthia took Pete by the hand and led him to the bedroom. There she motioned for him to lay down face-up and she straddled him and dangle her huge breasts in the lucky man's face. She let Pete lick and suck and squeeze to his hearts content. And when his initial rush at having a mammoth pair like that in his face eased, Cynthia flipped around on top of him and took his cock into her hungry mouth. Pete reached down with his hands to cup those magnificent mams and let Cynthia grind her pussy on his face and mouth as he licked and sucked whatever part of her she put on his mouth.

She was an expert cocksucker who enjoyed her work. She knew how to make her mouth soft and wet and how to relax her mouth and throat and take in a cock very deeply. All the wetness that she slobbered to lube her throatfucking, dripped down Pete's balls and ass. Pete pinched Cynthia's thick nipples and she responded by coming explosively. She tensed and let out a little squeal. Her pussy squirted a tiny jet of her juice onto Pete's already wet face. Pete tensed, but Cynthia sensed his passion rising and slipped her index finger, lubed by her slobber, into Pete's anus and pinched the base of his cock internally.

Pete's nut backed off, but not his hardon. Cynthia positioned herself facing Pete, with his cockhead nestled between her cuntlips.

"Watch my big titties bounce while I ride you, Pete. Watch them jiggle and slap together," Cynthia purred, aroused beyond her ability to control it any more.

She plunged down the full length of Pete's thick cock and moaned loudly as it stretched her pussy open all the way down. Her pussylips clung to his shaft as she began to pump herself on it.

Pete's eyes were locked on the obscene dance Cynthia's tits were doing as she writhed on his stiff pecker. She leaned forward and smothered him in their endless flesh expanse. Then she slumped to the side and one slipped to her side while the other slapped against it, the nipple aimed at Pete's mouth. He craned his neck and suckled like a baby at the enormous teat. Cynthia leaned up and cradled his head and cooed as he sucked her thick nipple as if he was getting milk from her. First one huge jug, then the other.

Pete's nut was building again and it was not going to be stopped this time. He pushed Cynthia from her perch on his cock.

"I want to fuck your tits," he ordered her like a caveman.

"Oh, yes, Pete, titfuck my big boobs. Pump your cock between my big titties!"

She moved beside the bed and Pete scooted to the edge. She enwrapped his big cock in her bigger tits and she pumped those mams while he pumped his tool. When it hit him, he thrust up so that his cockhead just popped out of her endless cleavage and a huge jet of thick, white man goo blasted onto Cynthia's neck and splattered all over her tits and Pete's chest. Pete leaned back and took his cock in his hand and jacked spurt after thick, white spurt of jizz onto Cynthia's face, neck and tits. She eagerly slurped it down like she was starving for it.

Cynthia licked up all the spunk that she could see on herself and then carefully took Pete's wilting, but still thick and heavy cock in two fingers and delicately licked it clean as she gently massaged his spent balls.

Pete looked down at Cynthia and wondered about her. She kept such a low profile at work. She dressed down so much that no one noticed her at all. She barely talked to anyone about non-business-related matters. And yet she had a body that Pete had only dreamed of and fucked like a pro with a gentle touch. Who was she?

Pete was shaken from his thoughts when Cynthia stood up and said, "Wasn't this nice? Would you prefer that this be a one-time thing or would you like to meet again here for more sex?"

Pete stood to gather his clothes and put them on. He couldn't gather his thoughts. Was this woman some sort of sex robot? She didn't seem crazy or dangerous. She seemed polite and kind, but emotionally detached. That was it, Pete thought. She has passion and desire and wants to express that, but she wasn't seeking love. She wasn't trying to build anything. She was just here, now.

"I'd like to meet again here for more..." Pete replied.

"Fine. I'll let you know soon, at work."

Cynthia offered Pete a tidy, clean bathroom and a glass of ice water. And she showed him to the door. He looked down at the diminutive woman. She looked up at him with a small smile that did not hint at the sexual desire Pete knew bubbled inside her.

It was almost a week later before Pete heard from Cynthia. There had been an audit in progress and she was the central figure demonstrating 'clean books' for the company. Friday was the day after the successful conclusion of the audit and Cynthia caught his eye for a second in the break room. Pete knew to wait until lunch before 'dropping off a report' with Cynthia, so that no one would see them talking. As he leaned into her office to place the pages in her in-box, Cynthia looked up from her work for a moment.

"Please come over at 8pm for something different."

Pete turned on his heels and was gone. He stayed as busy as he could trying not to fixate on what 'something different' could be. The hours dragged by, but 8pm arrived and Pete was at her door when it did.

Cynthia greeted him politely with a kiss on each cheek. They exchanged hardly any words when Cynthia handed Pete a small white envelope. He read the words on it, "Open in 5 minutes". And she disappeared into her bedroom.

Pete poured a drink and waited five minutes.

The note said, "This has been a stressful week for me. I need this. Come into my bedroom and follow the numbers."

Pete took a big sip from his whiskey and walked into Cynthia's bedroom. It was almost completely dark inside. As his eyes adjusted to the blackness, he could see a dim trace of blue lights all the way around the baseboard of the room. And he saw Cynthia on all fours, but she was not on the floor or bed. She was nude on a wooden frame, almost like a weightlifting bench. She had strapped her legs to the leg supports and leaned forward with her elbows supported and her hands grasping handles.

Pete's eyes began to see more clearly in the dark room and noticed that there was a white tag dangling from where Cynthia's hands were. On the tag was a large red '1'. Follow the numbers, Pete smiled. Looking more closely, he saw the four straps, like the ones she had used to strap her legs in, hung from the frame by her elbows and hands. Pete tightened the straps around the prostrate woman. She wasn't going anywhere now.

Pete looked at Cynthia fully strapped to the frame. She was still, but her breathing was deep, as if she was readying herself for something. Her huge breasts hung down from her chest, still so full and round even as gravity tugged at them. Her thick nipples were at attention, standing up like little mesas at the center of her drawn-tight aureole. Goosebumps upon goosebumps formed the rings around her hard nipples.

Pete's eye widened as he saw in the darkness the glint of a silver ring in one, no, in both nipples. Cynthia had pierced nipples! She hadn't had the rings in before. Pete had only seen pierced nipples on a stripper once and in porn. He was breathing deeply too now.

Pete looked around. Follow the numbers, he thought. And there against the wall was a side table laid out for a banquet. But it was not fine food on the crisp, white linen tablecloth. Laid out on the table was an assortment of sex toys, lube, and what looked like medieval weapons, each with little white numbered tags on them. Pete walked to the far left end of the table and saw the tag marked '2' attached to two little clips, like jewelry clasps, each attached to two inches of braided silver chain and big silver hook on the other end. Pete picked them up and walked back to Cynthia. He clipped each of the devices to one of her nipple rings. They dangled down from the big nips on those huge jugs. Pete took it in. Cynthia was struggling to contain herself, pressing her lips tightly together.

The tag marked '3' was on little box in which were two sets of three lead fishing weights; small, medium, and large. Pete took them in hand and returned to Cynthia. He ran his hand under her big, hanging breasts, feeling the softness of her expansive boobs. He lowered a small weight onto each hook attached to her nipples. Cynthia reacted to the increased pull on her mams by inhaling deeply and relaxing. Pete lowered the medium weights onto the hooks and again Cynthia breathed in deeply and seemed to stretch her spine, cat-like.

As Pete went to gently lower the first heavy weight on the hook on Cynthia's right breast, the weight slipped from his fingers but caught the hook and suddenly jerked down hard on the bound woman's already stretched-out nipple. Cynthia whimpered almost silently. Pete felt awful for having accidentally hurt her, but he saw that she was almost instantly recovered from the shock. He couldn't know it, but Cynthia's pussy was beginning to drip with arousal. He must have sensed something because Pete put the second heavy weight on the other hook and intentionally dropped it. Again, Cynthia made a nearly inaudible whimper and then seemed to arch her back presenting her ass and thrusting her huge tits forward and up slightly, making the weights sway and pull at her tortured nipples harder and from different angles.

The tag marked '4' was attached to a leather riding crop about two feet long. He grasped the handle and took a few practice swings. The leather tab on the end of the crop was wide and rough. It whistled when Pete swung it. He stepped behind the woman and admired the round, pale white, buttocks and creamy thighs. Until today, Pete wouldn't have thought of doing anything but fucking or eating that, but today he took a full, hard swing and landed a stinging blow to Cynthias left buttock. Her body jiggled and the weights pulled and stretched her nipples in several hard jerks. Cynthia gulped air and gasped. Her emotions were becoming audible. As Pete rained down a staccato beating on her ass, those weights pulled and tore at her most sensitive flesh. A stray slap hit between her ass cheeks, lower on her outer pussy. Pete took Cynthia's grunt as permission to slap her shaved pussy until it was red. And for good measure, Pete, who had worshiped Cynthia's big tits not a week ago, took the riding crop and slapped and beat those same tits hard from the soft underside to the inside cleavage causing those weights to jiggle and tug even more cruelly on her stretched-out nipples.

The tag marked '5' was on a box that held five buttplugs and lube. Pete lubed up the one the size of his thumb and, holding her asscheeks apart with one hand, pushed the plug in with a little pop. He rubbed her reddened asscheeks and outer pussy to soothe Cynthia. He cupped and caressed her mammoth tits. The sight of them dangling had his cock hard and dripping pre-come. He replaced each buttplug with the next size up and enjoyed touching her in between. The last butt plug was only four inches long, but seemed almost that thick. Pete worked it in easily until he had to force it in. The sound Cynthia made then went through Pete and made him shudder. Cynthia had climaxed with an explosion. She sighed loudly, her body twitched and strained against the leather straps. The sturdy frame held her tightly, but she shook and shuddered, gasping and grunting as her body triggered by the thick anal intrusion spasmed in pleasure.

The tag marked '6' was attached to two large 'silver bullet' vibrators, each tethered to the other. They were meant to be used together, Pete thought. Once again approaching the helpless woman from the rear. Pete took the butt plug that he had forced into her anus a minute before and pulled steadily back out. Cynthia simply gave a soft 'ah'. Pete turned on the larger vibe. It was 8" and just under two inches thick. He rubbed it along her pussylips and touched the tip to her hooded clit for a moment. He traced back down to her pussy and the tip just slid inside. Pete pushed the vibe into Cynthia's snatch and worked it in and out, twisting and angling it to try to give her as much pleasure as he could.

He withdrew the larger vibe and lubed the smaller one with Cynthia's now-dripping wet cunt's juices. Pete worked the tip of the vibe into Cynthia's asshole and pushed it smoothly in. Cynthia arched her back again and began to try to rock on the anal probe, but the frame would allow only a little movement. Pete made up for it by pumping the vibe in her ass. In his other hand he held the larger vibe and he pushed its tip into her pussy. Pete worked the two toys in and out of Cynthia's pussy and ass, alternating the penetration. She was building up to another eruption-like orgasm. She could hardly feel the heavy weights hanging from her nipples as all she could sense was deep penetration in her pussy and ass.

12