Surprisingly Busty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete pushed both toys into both of her holes and deep. Cynthia's eye clenched tightly closed. She began to come so hard she couldn't speak. She made noises of pain and of pleasure. Her body writhed against the leather straps and she didn't know where one orgasm ended and the next began. Her nipples were aching and throbbing as the twin toys pumped in her holes.

The tag marked '7' was on a small note card. Pete turned it over and it said, "Thank you. Please undo 1-6."

Pete removed the vibrators and unhooked the weights and the clasps on Cynthia's nipple rings. He undid the straps he had attached. After a moment, Cynthia moved and undid the straps on her legs. She gingerly got down from the frame. Her hair was wet with sweat that also glistened on her body. Her nipples were swollen to twice their size. Her tits ached.

Cynthia knelt down in front of Pete and undid his pants and pulled down his briefs and began to suck his hard cock. She could taste the pre-come it had been dripping for the last hour or more. Pete was amazed that Cynthia could recover from such a session of pain and hard fucking so quickly. And he could not believe the skill she had as a cocksucker. She was all over his cock taking it deep to the root and then sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time and even both together. Pete was thinking about the amazing titfuck he's enjoyed as he felt Cynthia's finger rubbing his asshole gently, but insistently. Pete couldn't focus on those amazing tits or anything else as Cynthia deepthoated Pete's spurting cock and shoved her index finger all the way up his tight virgin ass. He emptied his balls and collapsed in a heap.

As before, Cynthia gave him time to pull himself together, then showed him to the door.

Before he left, she said, "I have a special 'thank you' in mind for you if you are interested in coming over for sex again."

Pete nodded, smiled, and left.

Two weeks passed without seeing Cynthia. Pete thought about sending her an email, but got a nod from her in the elevator and popped in at lunchtime 'to return a report' and she asked him to be at her place at 8pm.

Cynthia answered the door and brought Pete to the seating area where a younger women with blonde hair sat in a chair. Cynthia introduced her as Anya.

"Anya is a wet-nurse and she enjoys being with men and women who love big breasts and breastfeeding. I thought you would enjoy breastfeeding from Anya," Cynthia said.

And with that the three took off their clothes and began kissing, touching and fondling each other. Cynthia was the center of attention as her big breasts came in view. Anya and Pete each sucked and caressed and touched a big breast and Anya worked her way down to Cynthia's pussy where she kissed and licked and fingered her. Pete had his cock out rubbing it on Cynthia's tit and offering it to her skilled mouth. She sucked it for a while until Pete felt it ache for release. Cynthia positioned Anya on the sofa with Pete in her lap, so he could feed from both her full, milky tits. Cynthia took position beside Anya so she could watch Pete suckling and drinking the sweet mother's milk and finger Anya's pussy.

Pete grasped Anya big breast and fastened his mouth to the nipple and began to suckle. Anya hummed as she felt her milk let down and begin to flow to her nipples. The breast that Pete was suckling overflowed his hand as the other breast slowly leaked drops of milk onto his chest. Cynthia's big breasts ached as she saw Anya feeding Pete with her own milk. It was on her bucket list to feed her milk to a hungrily sucking man. Cynthia was finger-fucking Anya's wet pussy and stroking Pete's rock-hard, throbbing cock.

Anya moved first. She straddled Pete and lowered her pussy down onto his stiff cock. His thickness stretched her tight pussy as it worked its way into her. Pete buried his head in Anya's big tits. They were not as huge as Cynthia's massive mounds, but they were more than a handful and they were dripping milk. Anya rode Pete's thick cock and Pete slurped and feasted on her two dripping milk farms. Anya felt her clit grinding against Pete's cock as he pumped her pussy with it. She felt his hands on her breasts and his mouth sucking, licking, biting her nipples and squeezing her tits so hard it hurt.

Cynthia had been working a dildo in her own pussy as she watched the two-some fuck. She saw how close Anya was getting to her climax. Cynthia pushed a finger up Anya's tight asshole and felt Anya react. Her body twisted and she pulled back away from Pete, pulling her cunt off his rampant cock. Her pussy exploded in a gush of her she-come. Anya strained and another gush of her juice squirted out, followed by a couple more. Pete was stunned, but slammed his cock back deep into the milkmaid and immediately began pumping his thick, white cream, into the cunt of the women whose tits were giving him sweet, sticky, warm milk.

Pete became conscious of Anya getting off of him and leaving the room. He pulled himself together and Cynthia was at the door to see him off as before.

A week passed before Pete heard there was a new head of the Accounting Department. No one mentioned what happened to the last one.

12