All Comments on 'Surrender'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The Craft

"[M]uttering thunder," her pussy "pursed like a lover's lips," your opening and closing with the metaphorical river...wonderful!

This reminded me of another of your stories---my favorite---"Midlife Correction," (which I would dearly love to see continued.) The thoughtfulness of the dom here as he remains alert for signs of regression to childhood abuse is moving.

The story sizzles from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

if i ever meet my Dom ......i want it to be like this

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
not quite

up to your usual standard doctor. But that still makes it better than 95% of Lit stories.

A masterful examination of the male mind in BDSM, but disappointingly little from the woman's POV.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratschealmost 14 years ago
Glorious

Such a delight to find something new from you, Dr M. This one requires -- and rewards-- re-reading. Thank you.

lustyemlustyemalmost 14 years ago
That was the best story I've read.

I'm a girl with a sub side and honestly that was the best story i think ive read here on lit.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous

I was positively giddy when I saw a new posting from you this morning, good doctor. I love the way you explore the process of surrender and control, and the passion and heat it generates in both parties. This one kept me on the edge of my seat. I could almost feel that metaphorical heat in the room with these two. On another note, though, Midlife Correction is my all-time favorite story. Any chance you'll return to it? Please? I'm prepared to beg....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
as usual...

your work,dr mabeuse, is wonderfully descriptive and erotic.

i've enjoyed it for years. i too was thrilled to see a new offering.

thank you doctor for sharing. a fan

slutLslutLalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed your exploration of the Dom/sub relationship. Your description was excellent.

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
Yes

Yes. That's exactly what I want. Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I miss u........I should have met u

I luv ur writings and we've talked but I missed out on the chance to meet u cus I was too scared and regreted it ever since and its been years now but I hope u remember me.........I still think abt u often and reading ur stories always makes me cum and don't think I could ever find a man to do those things to me like how u write it! If u think u could ever want to communicate w me, pleeeeease email me at asdhamster@yahoo.com =)

ur fan always<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eureka.

hmmmmm....thats the problem your not a true dom. I kept trying to figure out why you stuff left me less than satisfied...I perfer the belt too, lol. Its part of the master and he always has it with him, NOT a toy or prop.

IWantToGiveInIWantToGiveInover 12 years ago
You nailed it...again!

You are the only writer (that I have discovered) who has perfectly captured the complicated dynamic, can walk the line in the most delicious and arousing ways, and always, always deliver. I'm a 'new' fan of both literotica as well as your work, but I've read enough of the genre to consider myself fairly familiar with it, and nobody does it better. Nobody.

This is just the 'example' I've been seeking, btw, and "he" has already read chapter 1 of "Midlife Correction' and was both surprised and titilated, I am happy to report!

Please keep writing and posting. You are doing so much for so many (in my humble opionion)

-your biggest fan

daddysbadgirl227daddysbadgirl227over 9 years ago
Cumming, Sir

Oh how I loved each strike from your belt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

I love that you offer the male POV in a dom/sub relationship. So many BDSM stories don't offer that and if they do, they're poorly written, or shallow and superficial. I don't have a lot of experience (actually any experience) with BDSM although I suspect I've always been a submissive and have always been intrigued, titillated, drawn to, and most recently obsessed with the idea of bondage and being at a dom's mercy ("before I even knew what sex was", as you so accurately wrote in another one of your stories). I guess I've not met the right guy or have been looking in the wrong places. I would hope that the male POV you offer in this story accurately reflects why dominants are who they are and why they engage in BDSM. Peter's desire and his thought process as he dominates Leah are exactly what I would hope would be going through a dom's head if I were ever lucky enough to meet and become involved with the right guy for me.

Thanks. You're one of the more talented writers on this site.

ZorrosBlindfoldZorrosBlindfoldabout 8 years ago
Realistic

It is really good to see someone talk about past trauma as a part of their story.

My pain will always be deeply intertwined with my sexuality, something I find difficult to accept for a few reasons:

I occasionally think "What if it's because of him? What if he made me this way? Did he break me? Am I broken?"

I am afraid that many partners will not be so accepting or patient as I need.

It's really good to see someone else dealing with the same thoughts (not good to see she went through it, good to see it addressed, because so many people - and especially women - go through it and it's rarely addressed. It's comforting to see such a patient partner. It's good to see that one can have a healthy sexuality afterwards, even involving it.

~A woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredibly hot

Loved your story. You totally get the consent to be sexual by non consent paradox. Loved it. Filthy. Thanks so much for a bit of fabulously crafted erotica. Did I say I loved it?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best!

Good mood and dialog, good grammar and no noted misspellings. Excellent.

BelleJ1995

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!! Very sexy story and I like how it about finding the right path - for her. He was emotionally committed and didn’t want to let her down. I also learned a few bondage tips along the way. Thanks

Babsy830Babsy83012 days ago

Lucky lady!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous