All Comments on 'Surrender'

by heartshope

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

A short, to the point fantasy. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yum

I want this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*Sighs happily*

As an online roleplayer, I've only ever had hints of naughtiness like this from my boyfriend, and after reading this... I want so much more.

This is really well written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
switch in pov

You must have originally written this in second person and rewrote it in first (a much better choice). In your editing, however, you forgot a "you". The paragraph begins with "He grinned wickedly" and is the last sentence in the paragraph. Otherwise, good story and to the point.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Very sexy way to cancel an impending break up!!;))

Most seductive non con!!;))very sexy way to cancel an impending break up!!;))His raping tried to provide as many orgasms to the virgin girlfriend before taking her...as possible!!;))He cooked a delicious platter for her for the first time....ok ish!!..Not bad huh?!;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheartshope@heartshope
Married submissive who sometimes Tops her husband (a Switch), but mostly I am a cat mom working to build a writing career. I am trained in photography. My hobbies include video games, crochet, painting, and true crime.