Surrender to Divinity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cunning smile formed on Luna's face, "Nearly as hard as I can, although I always try to safe my hardest spanks, for whenever he has been really naughty."

"Is he often naughty?" Marcella asked with a radiating curiosity.

"No, not really. He has been a very good boy, since the first night he slept in my bed. I don't ask much of him. All I have asked of him, is to clean up the house and garden, call me Goddess and to only eat mushrooms. He has been doing all of those things nearly flawlessly," Luna said, as she was getting a little surprised over just how good of a slave he had been.

Marcella looked shocked, "Haven't you fucked him yet? Or pissed on him? Or strapped him to the milker?" she asked in an offended tone, as if she thought she could have done a better job, if Adam was her slave.

"Not yet, no. In fact, he has never even been down in the dungeon. I doubt he even knows there is a dungeon," Luna replied.

"I remember you saying, you would turn him into a versatile slave," Marcella said.

"I know, I guess I have been slacking on him a bit. I just don't think he is prepared for what's to come..."

"Luna, you are far taller and bigger than him. You can do whatever you want with him. Why the hesitation? If it goes badly, you can always just buy a new one," Marcella said, with no care in the world for Adam's wellbeing.

"I know, but I actually really like him. I want him to be mine for as long as possible, which is why I'm taking my time. I don't want to rush his training. He probably already thinks he is the perfect slave, but the truth is that his training has hardly even begun," Luna said nervously. "What if he breaks down with trauma, after having spent hours in the milker?"

"Then he breaks down. He's a slave, his feelings are irrelevant. What matters is that he can do everything you want him to do," Marcella replied.

"Alright," Marcella continued. "I have an idea. You get three months to turn him into the most versatile slave there is, and then you present him to me and the other girls, so that we can all test his versatility," Marcella proposed.

"Three months? You really think that will be enough?"

"Sure, why not? You have to stop thinking of him as an equal. He is not supposed to feel good or be happy. Just strap him to your machines. You are a lot stronger than him, so if he fights you it shouldn't really be much of a challenge, and if it gets too bad, just hit him with the paralyzer. He won't be able to move, but he will still be able to feel everything you are doing to him. And all you have to do is get him strapped to any of your machines, and voila... It will be impossible for him to break free, paralyzed or not," Marcella said.

"I'm aware of all of that, but you don't get it, Marcella... I'm really starting to like him the way he is now. I don't want to break him," Luna replied anxiously.

"You are brilliant Luna," Marcella said with a sweet smile. "I know you can figure out ways to make him do anything you want, without breaking him. Just look at what you did with the mushrooms. You turned the food he hated the most, into food he depends on, using nothing but a starvation strategy."

"I will think about it Marcella," Luna said.

And on her way home from the restaurant, she did indeed contemplate her conversation with Marcella. Luna wanted a versatile slave, but due to her affection for Adam, she was going to be careful not to break him.

The next morning, with Adam still asleep with Luna's nipple in his mouth, she messaged Marcella and agreed to her proposal. Luna now had three months, to turn the little slave suckling on her tits, into a malleable tool of pleasure, without breaking or traumatizing him too much.

She carefully woke him up, "You want me to show you something, baby?" Luna whispered.

"Yes Goddess," Adam replied whilst half asleep.

Luna got out of bed, put on her feather light gown, with her cleavage clearly visible and held Adam's hand. She took him to a part of the house he had never been in before. After all, the house was rather large and very expensive. She opened a tall black door, revealing a stairway leading down underneath the house.

"I didn't know you had a basement, Goddess."

Luna smiled, "Well now you do."

Adam, who was trailing behind Luna whilst holding her hand, was immediately shocked when he saw a dark hallway with brick covered walls at the bottom of the stairway. Luna continued down the hallway, still holding Adam's hand tightly. She opened the first door to the left and entered a large room. Adam was surprised to discover, that a place as huge as this, had been beneath the house that he had been cleaning for months. Luna switched on the lights. The lights had a red tint to them, which made the room feel even warmer than it already was. As the light switched on, Adam's eyes were fixated on the countless of metal contraptions before him.

"What is this, Goddess?" Adam said whilst shivering.

"This my boy, is our new playground," Luna replied. "We are going to spend a lot of time down her from now on, so you might as well take a look around."

Adam didn't hesitate to let go of Luna's hand and ventured further into the room. He saw many different contraptions. One was a large chair, with a hole in the middle of the seat, and a transparent chamber below it, where a metal contraption caught his eye. It was obvious, that the metal contraption in the transparent chamber, was used to strap a person in a fixed position, where they couldn't move an inch even if they tried to. The hairs on his arm stood up.

He continued over to another contraption. The contraption was a large metal table, covered with a layer of soft dark brown leather. It had four metal straps in each corner, clearly for the arms and legs. He looked below the table and saw a large dildo connected to a machine of some sort, which was pointing towards a hole in the middle of the table. Above the table, hung a strange pink device. It had the word MILKER on it in all white text. Adam was now aware of what the contraption was for.

He continued, and saw multiple cages. Some cages were large and shaped like squares, while others were tiny and shaped like a person. It was clear to him, that some of the larger cages were meant for slaves to live in, while the smaller cages, were meant to trap the slave in a position where they couldn't move an inch.

Adam turned his eyes towards the walls. He saw large dildos attached to belts, as well as gags to forcefully open one's mouth, and other types of gags that had dildos attached to them, but inverted, so that while wearing the gag, a dildo would be stuck in the throat of whoever wore it. He saw belts with cages of differing sizes, shaped like flaccid penises, as well as whips and other tools clearly meant for spanking or whipping. He was shocked beyond comprehension.

"You like it?" Luna asked with a cunning smile on her face.

"I-I'm not s-sure, Goddess," he replied. "This all looks rather scary."

"Well, it's not meant to be pleasant looking. These contraptions don't have a very pleasant purpose neither," Luna said.

Adam was at a loss for words.

"Come with me dear," Luna said, as she tightly held Adam's hand and went out into the hallway.

They now entered the door, opposite to the room they had just been in. As Luna opened the door and switched on the lights, Adam felt a lot more comfortable. The room they had now entered, was a large bedroom, which looked even more pleasant than the one upstairs, that Adam had been sharing with Luna. There was a cage in the corner, and it was rather low to the ground. One could only crawl if they were locked in there.

"This is our new room," Luna said, as she looked at Adam whose gaze wasn't anywhere in Luna's direction.

"But Goddess, what's wrong with our other bedroom?" Adam asked.

"Nothing, but you have progressed so much since the day I bought you, and now you are ready to progress to the next level," Luna replied with a smile.

Adam wasn't very fond of this transition, although he knew he had no choice but to accept it, especially now that he had seen the contraptions in the room right across the hallway.

"Yes Goddess," he said, with his head tilted towards the ground.

Chapter Four

His New World

Adam went to bed that night, feeling a little uneasy after what Luna had just revealed to him. Not only was he now constantly in fear of the contraptions in the dungeon, but he also had to move into an entirely new room. The basement looked nothing like the rest of the house. The rest of the house was big and bright. Windows all over the place, with white walls and a white marble floor. Now he had moved underground, in a place with dark brick walls and a dark wooden floor, with no windows, so the only light brightening up the rooms, were the many fancy golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, with a red tinted light. There were also candles hanging off the walls, dripping with warm wax as they emitted a mystical aroma throughout the basement. It was all very ominous, and reminded him of a horror story.

As Luna got into bed with him however, he immediately calmed down. Adam knew that whenever he got to suckle on Luna's large natural tits, he had no reason to fear anything. He was always safe, when smothered in her tits, drinking her warm milk. He fell asleep at ease that night. Luna on the other hand, was beyond excited for tomorrow morning.

She hadn't had an orgasm for a while neither, so even thinking of having Adam's cock deep inside her, made it difficult for her not to touch herself, whilst Adam suckled on her nipples as he slept. She managed to refrain from doing so however, as she knew tomorrow's orgasm would be all the better for it.

Luna woke up in the middle of the night. She tried falling asleep again, but her mind was too occupied by the exciting thoughts of Adam's training. Adam was still suckling on her large nipple, as milk was slowly dripping out of his mouth. Luna smiled, as she slowly moved his head away from her tits. As her nipple left his lips, a little puddle of milk ran down his chin. She moved his head onto the pillow, gave him a kiss on the lips and left the bedroom quietly on her toes.

A little while later, Luna carefully woke him up. He was so tired, that he had forgotten everything about being in the basement. With his eyes closed, Luna took his hand and guided him into the dungeon whilst he was sleepwalking. She carefully carried him onto the metal table covered with a soft and warm layer of dark brown leather. She strapped his arms and legs to the table, using the four metal straps at each corner. Adam was still snoring, and made occasional noises, that sounded very similar to him suckling on Luna's nipples. Luna chuckled as a wide smile formed on her face.

As Adam was strapped butt naked to the table, Luna looked at him for a few minutes, admiring just how cute of a boy he was, and only 18 years of age. He was exactly the slave she had always wanted. His defiance at the beginning, only excited her, as that meant she had a lot of slave training ahead of her, which she had been looking very much forward to, and tonight was the night it began.

Luna rested her hand on Adam's chest. She slowly ran her hand down his body, feeling his nipples, skinny belly and thighs. Finally, her hand reached his penis. She rubbed it up and down a couple times, and reached in-between his thighs and carefully examined his testicles. She had never touched a man's penis or testicles before, so her excitement reached new heights, for Adam's penis and testicles, belonged to her and her alone. They were her property, and now she could do whatever she wanted with them. She had read a lot of books on slave training and domination, as well as books on pleasuring. Pleasuring was as important as disciplining. Luna knew she had to make Adam fearful of not obeying her properly, but after being disciplined, it was equally important to nurture and pleasure. The discipline causes a mental turbulence and disturbance. A slave is forcefully removed from his comfort zone, but as the discipline ends and the nurturing and pleasuring begins, the slave now finds comfort with his Goddess. The Goddess creates the storm, but she also decides whenever the slave is prepared to find himself in the calm eye of the storm. The power of a true Goddess, and the helplessness of a slave. The more the slave experiences this contrast of turbulence and comfort, the more attached the slave becomes to his Goddess. His obedience or, fear of disobedience, also increases drastically, each time he is exposed to such discipline and nurturing.

Luna may not have had much practical experience with slave training, but she had read significantly more about it, than the majority of Ladies who owned slaves. So, while she may have been slightly nervous due to her inexperience, her constantly increasing excitement drowned that nervousness rather quickly.

Luna was getting very horny, as she was looking at Adam, who was strapped onto the table so tightly, that he was completely unable to move his arms and legs. He was still asleep though, so he had yet to notice the situation he was in. Luna carefully stuffed his mouth with her dirty sock, and strapped a gag to his face, so that not only was he unable to open his mouth, he was also unable to make a sound due to the sock, filling up every inch of his mouth.

"Such a privilege to see you so comfortable, dear. I can't believe you haven't woken up yet, but when you do wake up, it will be in pleasure, not in pain," Luna whispered into his ear, as she slowly moved her head towards his flaccid penis.

She gave it a lick, just so see what such a thing tasted like. There wasn't much of a taste, which didn't bother her at all. She opened her mouth, and carefully placed Adam's cock in her mouth. She didn't suck it in an up and down motion. Instead, she just kept her mouth still, as she licked his cock with the tip of her tongue. She could feel it growing inside her mouth. She didn't let his cock out of her mouth for even a second. She wanted to feel his cock with her lips, tongue and throat, as it got bigger and bigger. She forced her tongue underneath his foreskin, and licked the head of his cock clean. She loved the salty taste, and as Adam's cock eventually grew fully erect, she started sucking it in and up and down motion. Slow and intimate at first.

Luna was looking up at Adam's face, as she sucked his cock. He was still asleep, although he looked like he was having one amazing dream. Luna had practiced how to suck a cock before, on many of her large dildos. She hardly had any gag reflexes, as Adam's cock slid its way down her throat. His cock was so deep in her throat, that her lips were touching his recently shaven pubic hair stubble.

It didn't take long for Adam's muscles to tense up. Luna was well aware what that meant, but she wasn't about to stop. She kept sucking harder and harder, with her tongue dancing on the side of Adam's cock. Adam's legs started shaking a little, despite him still being asleep. Suddenly, Luna could feel a warm stream of liquid bursting deep into her throat, as Adam's cock exploded with cum.

Adam woke up immediately, with his eyes wide open. He couldn't say a thing, he couldn't even make a noise. He tried moving his body, but quickly realized he was strapped tightly to the contraption he had seen earlier. He had no idea what was in his mouth, but it certainly had a sour taste.

"Oh, you are awake?" Luna asked, as she stood up and looked Adam into his wide-open eyes.

Adam could see the cum dripping from her lips, as she licked it with her tongue and swallowed it all with her eyes closed. It was clear to Adam, just how much she enjoyed the taste and perhaps more importantly, the consistency of his cum.

"When did you wake up? Just now?"

Adam nodded his head, and Luna grinned in response.

"What a great timing, dear. I will give your cock a few minutes to catch its breath," she said. "But as soon as your cock is ready for more, you will finally get to enter my body, and venture deep inside me."

Luna caressed Adam's hair and kissed his cheeks for a few minutes. She could hardly keep still, due to the overwhelming excitement coursing through her body.

"I hope you are ready. If not, well that's too bad, because I will fuck you dry now dear," she said, as she gave him a finale kiss on the cheek.

Luna quickly removed her gown and got onto the table. As she was facing Adam, she lowered herself onto his thighs and started rubbing his now flaccid cock once again. This time, it took a little longer for it to fully erect. Once erected, she slowly inserted Adam's cock into her vagina, making sure to rub the tip of his cock against the wet lips of her vagina, before fully inserting it deep into her. As his cock ventured deeper and deeper into her body, she took a deep breath and started moving her butt up and down, and back and forth simultaneously.

Adam was enjoying it more than he had ever enjoyed anything in his life. He had never had sex with anyone before, so losing his virginity in a setting where he had no control at all, made it even more enjoyable. It didn't take him long to reach his second orgasm of the night however, and as his body tensed up and his cock exploded cum deep into Luna's vagina, she didn't stop. The pleasure slowly went away, and a horrible burning sensation took its place. He couldn't say a word, nor could he move his body. He had no choice, but to suffer the burning pain.

Luna could see he was getting uncomfortable, but she didn't have a care in the world. She wasn't going to give Adam any seconds to breathe, for she was determined to have her own long-awaited orgasm.

After a couple minutes of suffering, Adam quickly realized the pain was beginning to slowly vanish, and an immense feeling of pleasure took its place. Luna could immediately feel Adam's cock tensing up, as she fucked and rode him with immense power.

Her vagina was dripping onto Adam's belly, as she was getting closer to her orgasm. Adam however was definitely going to win the race, as he was about to have his third orgasm of the night. He hardly had any cum left in his testicles however, so this third orgasm wasn't as explosive as the previous two.

The post orgasmic pain however, was even worse than before. His muscles tensed up like never before, as he screamed into Luna's dirty sock, that was still tightly stuffed in his mouth. Luna could hardly hear it, and she was focused on her own pleasure.

As Adam got over the burning sensation, he couldn't take his eyes off of Luna. He was in awe of her beauty. Even while she was sweaty and wearing no makeup, she was more beautiful, than just about any other woman he had ever laid his eyes upon. Her loud moans and high-toned voice, also sparked a little fire of excitement within him. He was enchanted by her, as she fucked him roughly with no regard for his pain.

Luna was nearing her orgasm. Her moaning was getting even louder, and her body started shaking. Her eyes were moving all over the place, as her vagina leaked with cum all over Adam's belly.

She took a moment to breathe, whilst she could feel Adam's cock shrinking inside her. She lied down on top of Adam, as his flaccid cock fell out of her vagina. She gave him a kiss on the nose and got off the table. She put on her gown and went to the toilet to wash off all the cum. Adam was still strapped to the table, trying to catch his breath. Luna quickly returned and unstrapped him from the table. She removed the gag and sock from his mouth, whilst waving the saliva drenched sock right before his eyes, Adam nearly threw up. He couldn't stand feet.

"I really enjoyed that, baby," Luna said.

"Me too, Goddess," Adam replied. "But I'm really tired. What time is it?"