Surrender to Divinity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very early in the morning. I will allow you to sleep for a few hours."

"Thank you, Goddess," Adam said, with a great grin across his face.

"Well, that's a rarity!" Luna thought to herself, as she chuckled whilst cleaning up the table.

Once she had finished cleaning, she went back into bed with Adam who was already asleep. She carefully lifted his head towards her large tits, and despite being asleep, he immediately began suckling on her nipple, drinking her warm milk.

Luna was quite exhausted, despite feeling better than she ever remember having felt before. Her orgasm was heavenly, and she felt such a relief for finally having taken that extra step with Adam. She really felt like she had achieved a long-awaited goal.

"Thank you for a magical night, Adam," she whispered, as she kissed him goodnight and quickly fell asleep, excited for what the near future had in store for the two.

To be continued...