All Comments on 'Surrender to Love'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

your choice of words were beautiful. so nice to see a story with some real depth, not just about sex. i wish you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing

It was a wonderful story and I wish you the best. In fact I'm a bit jealous of your luck in finding two people to share your life with. If you are willing I'm sure other readers, as well as I, would enjoy hearing more of your stories about the three of you if you and your partners are willing to share more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
beautiful

What a beautiful tale of love evolving between men. I wish you and your partners all the best of luck and hope for the future!! in all honestly im very envious!!!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 16 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!

Bravo! Bravo! You have found that special something that many have not. The passion in this story is just simply BEAUTIFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Infinity

This story is a wonde rful example of the infinity of love. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Light

You live in it. Thank you for shining it on the rest of us.

44special44specialabout 7 years ago

Once again, you have put together an astounding story, not just involving lust between men, but more than that. Exploring the emotional bonds of love as well.

Thank you.

chocolategirl74chocolategirl74about 7 years ago
This is awesome

this is an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

A dream that I would love come true7AE

shirleycdshirleycdover 6 years ago
Insightful Story

I loved this story, especially your descriptions of Alaska and the country side. At first I felt a little sorry for Aaron because I felt Randy was sort of intruding on Aaron and Sylvia’s loving relationship, but as the story progressed I realized this was far from the case. I began to like Randy and when he expressed his fears to Aaron about his role/position in the relationship, I began to empathize with him and couldn’t wait until he and Aaron could finally consummate their love for each other. Their consumation was very incredibly erotic and I found myself wanting to be Randy and feel the love. As I have just finished reading you first story on Lit, I look forward to more of the story of Sylvia, Aaron and Randy with my emphasis on Randy.

betamale08betamale08about 4 years ago

Okay... I'm one of your followers (and a contributor)

I have to say, reading your intro alone I've already skipped ahead to this part so I can give it 5 starts with out even reading the story yet! Awesome intro, so well written and meaningful... So far? Bravo!!!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed this. Beautiful! I enjoyed the description of their (your?) internal conflict and its resolve, but equally much I enjoyed the setting. There’s so much beauty way up north.

ChefofthefutureChefofthefutureover 2 years ago

I dont see the third part of the trilogy?!!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years agoAuthor

The third part is finished but still waiting in line for publication. Should be out soon, so check back.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

So erotic, so hot, so lustful and so loving....just excellent! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story about a difficult journey some people have to make to reach maximum happiness. It takes courage to acknowledge those challenges, and I think you described them in a beautiful way.

SexecclecticSexecclectic3 months ago

This story left me speechless. This is one of the finest explorations of love and emotions I’ve ever read. It’s certainly a rare work to be found on Literotica. A beautiful rendering of “love is love.” And yet…it was also smoking HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...