All Comments on 'Surrender To More'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DV19DV19over 2 years ago

This is a great story. The character development is excellent, It's like I'd 'know' Aaron and Randy if once introduced, I'd know their thoughts and feelings..

The exploration and evolution of the two guy's feelings toward each other and toward Sylvia was well written and very real. And the characters are real in their ups and downs and resistance then acceptance.

Excellent Story !!

DV19

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 2 years ago

You wove these stories together beautifully. Thanks for putting together a bisexual MMF story where nobody is degraded, forced or humiliated; just a three-way romance. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series, this is something I would so love to find

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Great, touching and hot trilogy. Thank you!

Lshn629Lshn629over 2 years ago

Interesting that you wrote such an intriguing story about what a lot of us that want a poly mmf trip but struggle with the concerns of what everyone else thinks! Thanks!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Just dropping in to thank everyone who has read my stories. Your comments are always appreciated and help me be a better writer. I'm also gratified that some have decided to add me to their list of authors they follow. I'm sure other bisexual themed stories will pop into my head in the future — it's actually one of my favorite themes to write.

JasteJasteover 2 years ago

Excellent series whish I assume is true. Probably the ideal biological formulae

EtftlvrEtftlvr9 days ago

This sounds like exactly the kind of thing I want! I want a male lover that me wife and I can share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...