Surrender To More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're okay with Randy and me having sex? That's my only concern."

"Well. I think it will be all of us having sex most of the time. My big question; Are you sure that having him around all the time won't get on your nerves. And, you really need to be sure that you find him attractive enough to actually enjoy having sex with him — and I would assume that would be more often than once in awhile?"

"Why don't you just slip your hand between my legs and see what you think."

I was more than eager to do what she asked, and when I got her answer on my now very damp fingers it was an unexpected relief that Randy would join us here in our house. I had truly made a real connection with him that I'm not ashamed to say was more than the sexual tingles we shared — I had a love for him that was more than skin deep. Gambles always come with a risk of loss, but I knew we could ease into everything. Try it for awhile and see if Sylvia and I might be a way forward for him to live a life true to himself. Admitting to ourselves that we were hoping that Randy would also help us to live our lives in truth — the prospect of a steady and safe triad of love would be our reward.

Epilogue:

And Randy did move in with us — it's been many years now that we have enjoyed our unconventional marriage, and I've been negligent in telling our story. And while he does have his own room to retreat to and relax, he also spends a lot of time in our larger bed with Sylvia and me. The hot-tub and shower are very often shared with all three of us together. One interesting discovery is that Randy fucks Sylvia different than I do. Sylvia won't say what the difference is — as always, she thinks she needs to be aware of the tender male ego. We laugh at her jokes and both know she's not entirely wrong about that.

Thankfully, it didn't take Randy very long before he could shed the oppressive cloud of doubt in regard to his bisexuality. The guy loves a woman's beautiful body and he loves a man's masculine beauty in equal ways — finally seeing the value of the gift of being bisexual. As he so aptly says; 'Why settle for less when you can have more?' So, we have all decided to — 'surrender to more!

The End

If you made it to this conclusion, I thank you for reading this story trilogy. It's nice to be able to pull all the threads together on this very first story idea I had upon coming to Literotica. Now, it's been a fun fourteen years of writing stories — and finally I can quit fretting about this one and how I confused it all up in different categories.

It's been awhile since I wrote in past tense, hopefully I didn't shift to present tense too many times. But the original two were in past, so I tried to keep it all uniform in style. ~ yukonnights

12