Surrender to Paige Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thump, thump, thump is the only sound in the room as two couples fuck. My own emotions are reaching boiling point as I feel my orgasm building. Any moment now and I'm going to start the uncontrollable jerking that usually accompanies my orgasm.

"You hold your orgasm until the two minute signal," growls Gunner into my ear. "Too soon or too late brings consequences you don't want to contemplate."

Wait! Not fair! Nobody told me that before we started. I thought it was Gunner who had to wait for two minutes ... not me! I'm really too far into tipping over the edge to pull back now. But I must try. I screw my eyes tight and try to think of anything but Gunner's wonderful cock pumping away inside me. It almost works, but a sudden extra hard thrust from Gunner undoes all my efforts. With a pitiful moan my body starts jerking and my orgasm overwhelms me. It's a really powerful one which I hope to remember for a long time to come. I just hope it doesn't come at a price I don't like.

My orgasm triggers Gunner's own release and he floods my womb with his abundant seed. He takes ages to finish emptying his balls and his cum is already trickling down my legs before he is done. He withdraws with a satisfied grunt and pulls my skirt back over my exposed arse.

"Too soon, pretty lass, but you were a good fuck," says Gunner as he playfully swats my arse. "Bonny Bess won't be pleased at your disobedience, but console yourself with the thought that Gunner Floyd has blessed your womb with his seed."

Gunner leaves me where I am and he goes downstairs to join Red Dog and his two friends. I suppose I should go and clean up the mess oozing from my cunt, but I can't find the energy to move. I simply look down on the scene below.

I've no idea how long it will be before the two minute signal is given. For Rob's sake I hope it isn't going to be more than a few seconds. His eyes are already glazed over as Bonny Bess mercilessly rides his cock. Any moment now he's going to lose control and he'll shoot his load. The thought is barely out of my head when Rob cries out as he concedes defeat. His warning shout gives Bonny Bess just enough time to stand clear of Rob's throbbing cock. Consequently he sends his cum flying into the air to land on the table and floor.

"Pathetic worm," growls Bonny Bess. "Nowhere near enough endurance. What about the wench, Gunner? I bet she didn't go the distance either."

"She failed," replies Gunner. "But remember it was me reaming her dainty cunt. I've yet to meet a woman who can hold back an orgasm for two minutes with me fucking her."

"Such modesty! Did you know that's what I regard as your strongest attribute, Gunner?" laughs Bonny Bess with obvious insincerity. "But we play by my rules, so failure earns a penalty. Come down here, girl."

Since I've nowhere to run to escape, I meekly obey Bonny Bess's command to join her and Rob at their table. I briefly look towards Gregor to see if he intends to intervene, but he shows no sign of getting involved in whatever Bonny Bess has in mind.

"Roll the dice, pirate," calls Bonny Bess, handing Rob a pair of dice. "And pray for a small number. The higher the number, the more painful the penalty."

Rob's doesn't sulk or complain, which is his normal reaction when he loses a game of some sort. He simply takes the dice and rolls a 5 and a 2. He looks at Bonny Bess for her to pronounce his punishment.

"Hang the pirate by his ankles from the rafters," says Bonny Bess to her four crewmen.

"Wait! What!" cries Rob.

Rob's protests are futile. The four men aren't standing for any nonsense. Between them they manhandle Rob upstairs, tie his ankles together with a length of rope and toss the other end of the rope over the nearest rafter. After securing the loose end to a support post, they roughly throw Rob over the bannister and leave him swinging upside down with his dangling arms almost within reach of the tavern floor. I dread to think what would have happened if they had judged the length of the rope incorrectly.

"Now you, my pretty," smiles Bonny Bess with the look of a hungry cat eyeing up a juicy mouse.

I pick up the dice and roll a 3 and a 4. That's 7, the same total as Rob. I brace myself to endure the same penalty as Rob.

"Hard luck," says Bonny Bess. "Hanging by your feet. Only in your case, you must endure your penalty naked."

"Why!" I cry. "I rolled the same number as he did!"

"No. He rolled a 5 and a 2 while you rolled a 3 and a 4. The dice are multiplied together, so that's a 10 versus a 12. You suffer a worse penalty. But console yourself with the thought that had you thrown two sixes, you would be swinging from the rafters by your neck. Not many losers survive that penalty. Now strip or I'll let Gunner undress you."

My clothes are already threadbare and I can't risk a man ripping them from me. I've mended so many tears in them that it's a miracle my blouse and skirt don't fall apart of their own accord. I quickly undress and I'm naked by the time the four men reach me. I don't resist as they march me up the stairs and go through the same process as they did with Rob. Moments later I'm swinging upside down with my hands skimming the tavern floor. Again I wonder about the skill that the men showed in judging the length of the rope. I would have hit the floor when they threw me over the bannister had they made the rope a fraction longer.

"This is a fantasy," chimes my irritating daemon, who has magically appeared on Bonny Bess's table, more or less at the height of my head. Only he's upside down, of course. "Everything is always of the right size to fit with the story."

As before, I'm the only one able to see my daemon. Consequently Bonny Bess doesn't notice anything amiss as she passes her mug of cider straight through the tiny man. She's obviously enjoying the sight of Rob and I swinging helplessly. I find the whole experience slightly exhilarating once I'm over the initial shock of being tossed over a bannister with little regard for my safety.

How long must I endure swinging back and forth like this? My ankles are starting to feel numb. Unfortunately, Bonny Bess doesn't seem to be in any hurry to finish her cider. The sight of Rob and I dangling upside down from the rafters is keeping her entertained. That I'm naked only adds to my humiliation, which in turn sends a confusing mix of shame and sexual arousal coursing through my body.

Bonny Bess isn't the only one being amused at the sight of me upside down and naked. Gunner Floyd is playing with his cock right in front of my face. Teasing me to take his beast into my mouth, only to pull it away when I try. I simply can't understand my complicity in my degradation. Have I no pride? No self-esteem? Apparently not, because I simply want more and more of the same treatment.

Gregor shows no sign of trying to rescue me from Bonny Bess and her crew. I've no idea whether his inaction is because he's been well paid, or, like many of the Green Parrot's usual patrons, he'd rather be somewhere ... anywhere ... Bonny Bess isn't. Even Rob's shipmates have made themselves scarce.

"The pirate has passed out," observes Gunner. "Must be all that rum he's consumed addling his brain."

"Cut him down then," sighs Bonny Bess. "Take him aboard the Lady Luck. He might do as a replacement for O'Rourke. If not, then he can race the sharks to shore."

"What about the pretty one?" asks Gunner, pointing towards me.

"I've not decided yet," muses Bonny Bess. "There's something about her which I find interesting. What's your name, girl?"

"It's ... um ...," I stutter, suddenly unable to recall my name. "It's ... um ... Paige."

"You don't seem very sure about that," says Bonny Bess as she pushes me into a swinging motion that brings my head perilously close to the edge of the table. "You sure?"

No. I'm not at all sure that Paige is my name. But I simply can't remember what it is. The blood rushing to my head as I swing upside down must be affecting me. Paige is a name I've heard somewhere recently. Perhaps Paige is my name.

"Yes ... yes ... it's Paige," I reply, hoping desperately that Bonny Bess will steady my erratic swing before I crack my head. Too late! "Ouch!!"

"How much is Paige worth to you, Gregor?" shouts Bonny Bess across the room.

"The girl's an indentured bondswoman. She's got another two years to serve," replies Gregor nervously. "I was offered twenty Spanish doubloons for her contract only last week."

"That much? You missed a good opportunity there. How about I pay you eight Reales for her, and as a bonus, me and my crew will leave the Green Parrot in one piece when we leave?"

"Um ... err ... yeah. That sounds fair," mumbles Gregor as Red Dog shows Gregor's left nostril the business end of a pistol. Since a doubloon is worth 128 Reales, Gregor will be really unhappy.

"Good. Pay him Gunner and bring young Paige with us. I've had enough of this dump."

Gunner moves to comply with Bonny Bess's order. I land on the floor with a thump. I'm very dizzy after cracking my head, and I'm still coming to my senses when I notice a bright red glow from the far side of the room. Fire! Somebody has set the Green Parrot on fire!

"You said you'd leave the Green Parrot in one piece when you left!" wails Gregor, rushing to fetch a pail of water in a desperate attempt to put out the fire before it does serious damage.

"Did I?" says Bonny Bess, grabbing me by the arm. "You really shouldn't believe a pirate's promises."

I don't get to find out where Bonny Bess is taking me. A deep tone and a dazzling display of lights rips me from the burning room. Seconds later I'm staring at a different room trying to remember what has just happened. Rob and I are back in reality. Our scenario has reached its time limit.

"Wow! And double wow!" is all I can manage to say. Rob is too stunned to reply.

Chapter 3: All the fun of the fair

Since we've both wet our diapers during the game, Rob and I take an extended break to clean ourselves up and grab something to eat. We're both in the mood for another PAIGE scene, although perhaps a different setting.

"Did you notice that Bonny Bess looked remarkably like Liz from next door?" I ask Rob.

"Yeah," replies Rob with a mouthful of food. "Same bitchy attitude as well."

"And Gunner Floyd was the spitting image of your cousin Lloyd. He even had the same way of saying 'gonna' instead of 'going to'. That could be why he's called Gunner."

"Can't say I noticed," replies Rob.

No, of course Rob wouldn't have noticed. He only has eyes for Bonny Bess once she entered the scene. Gunner Floyd could have had a forked tail and Rob wouldn't have noticed. Men! There's no point in me adding that Gregor was like Greg, my sexist boss at work. Rob has only met him once and I doubt he recalls that meeting. Clearly PAIGE uses people we know as templates for the main characters we encounter in our scenes. How PAIGE obtains that information is a detail which niggles at the back of my mind.

"Right! I'm ready for our next game," says Rob once he's finished eating.

"OK. You go and choose a scene while I clear away the dishes," I reply. It never occurs to Rob to help with the domestic chores unless I ask him. I suspect his attitude is a hangover from when he lived with his parents. His mother never expected Rob to do anything and she effectively ran a 24-hour restaurant and maid service.

Rob chooses a fairground setting. His choice doesn't surprise me. He's a big kid at heart and the thrill of fair is probably too good an opportunity for him to miss. Even so, he decides to be cautious and sets the timer for only fifteen minutes. The familiar swirling lights and sounds sets the scene in motion.

I'm sure some people can find sexy things to do with candyfloss and coconuts, but we didn't achieve very much in the time available. We were still floundering about trying to work out what to do when we returned to the real world. Still, I got to wear some really sexy gear, and this time I wasn't the victim of a man's lust. Rob loved my outfit, but his heart wasn't in the scene. The setting and mood wasn't all that memorable for either of us, although that may be our fault. The scene presented plenty of opportunity for a story to unfold, but we literally lost the plot. I don't think the high setting of the sex parameter really suited the scenario.

We could have tried another iteration of the scene, but we decided to write it off as a dud. The only aspect of the scene either of us remember with any fondness is the fantastic leather gear my character wore. We both liked it so much that Rob suggested we search the internet to see where we can buy such an outfit. But that's a task for tomorrow.

We decide against trying another session in PAIGE tonight. The experience hasn't been a total loss though. We both feel in the mood for sex. Perhaps our strong urges are a subconscious hangover from the pirate scene, or maybe the sexy outfit I was wearing in the fairground scene has had a much stronger effect on both our libidos than we thought. Either way, I'm eager for Rob's cock.

Rob shuts down PAIGE while I prepare our room for what promises to be a session to remember. How much of what is about to occur can be attributed to PAIGE? Quite a bit, probably. I doubt Rob and I would be planning unashamedly lustful sex tonight if we hadn't pushed our sexual boundaries inside PAIGE's fantasy world.

My musing is halted abruptly as Rob walks into our bedroom. Without warning he spins me around and pushes me roughly onto the bed. Had this been one of PAIGE's fantasy scenes, I would undoubtedly have landed perfectly in the centre of the bed, ready for Rob to make the next move. However, this isn't a fantasy world, so I fall near the edge of the mattress and bounce clumsily onto the floor. I make my move quickly before Rob does something stupid like apologize. I'm determined that this is going to be a no holds barred, no quarter given, mind-blowing fuck session. I leap up and wrestle with Rob. We are each trying to push the other onto the bed, but it's a stalemate. My better agility is negating his extra strength, so neither of us is winning.

"Are you going to be good enough to satisfy me, pirate?" I whisper in his ear, adopting Bonny Bess's words and tone from the pirate scene. Rob stops wrestling, which I take as a sign that he's happy to play along.

I reach down for Rob's cock, which is straining in the confines of his diaper. Both of us came out of the fairground scene so eager for sex that we didn't bother removing the diapers we wear while we are inside one of PAIGE's fantasy scenes. I recall Rob's enormous erection following Bonny Bess's ministrations. That was a fantasy, but I challenge myself to achieve something similar. I rip open the Velcro fasteners on his diaper and release his cock. I'm rewarded with a satisfied moan. His erection is already a good size, but I know he can do better.

I set about undressing Rob with one hand while my other is busy keeping up the torment on his cock and balls. He doesn't resist and simply lets out the same whimpering sound he made when Bonny Bess performed the deed. As I bring Rob more and more under my control I realise that I've learned a lot from simply watching Bonny Bess. And, of course, inside the fantasy scene, it was Rob's desires which were the hidden driver of Bonny Bess's actions. No wonder the two of them achieved the outcome they did. Can I replicate Bonny Bess's actions? Can I read the subtle signs in Rob's reaction and adapt accordingly as I toy with his cock? It's game on.

"Oooh! ... Oooh!" moans Rob as it becomes obvious that he's getting close to shooting his load.

"Don't you dare come yet," I command. "You don't deserve to come yet. I want your cock bigger than this."

"Oooh! ... Oooh! ... Yes, mistress," moans Rob as I deliberately squeeze his balls to break his mounting orgasm. Another trick which I've learned from observing Bonny Bess.

It takes me a few seconds to realise that Rob called me 'mistress'. He's never done that before. The very word ... and the fact that Rob uttered it ... gives me a tingling feeling of power. Usually Rob likes to take the dominant role in our sex play, and I've always been happy to comply. But I like the opportunities this new development presents. I've never considered myself as submissive despite often playing the more passive role during sex. There's no reason for me to keep letting Rob take the lead. He's now offering me an opening to take the dominant role.

My new sense of power is reinforced by Rob being stark naked while I'm fully clothed. Well, if you can call wearing a diaper instead of jeans as being fully clothed. I continue to play with his cock while pushing him backwards onto our bed. I allow him to crawl backwards so that he's lying lengthways in the centre of the bed. His position enables me to straddle him over his chest, presenting him with a close up view of my diaper.

"Lick," I command, as I jiggle my arse in his face.

If I was braver, I might have removed my diaper first, but I remember how often Rob has sucked my pussy and I've surrendered myself to his tongue. I don't want to lose control now. Rob obeys my command even though licking the plastic covering of the diaper can't be very enjoyable. In the meantime I continue to tease and torment his cock. His erection is good and strong, and my careful handling means that it's twenty minutes before Rob's moans warn me that he can't hold on for much longer. Which presents me with a dilemma. How do I want to finish this game? As soon as I let Rob come ... and he's already hovering at the point of no return ... then he'll be spent for at least another thirty minutes. In PAIGE's fantasy world he would be ready for a second round within seconds ... but not so in real life. A plan forms in my mind, but first things first. I unfasten my diaper and slide my wet pussy over his quivering beast. Two quick thrusts and Rob floods my cunt with his cum.

"You need to learn better control, my love," I say. "I didn't give you permission to come."

"Oooh! Oooh! ... Sorry, mistress ... Oooh! That was wonderful."

I agree with Rob's assessment of our game. The sense of power I felt compensated for the slight feeling of loss from not quite reaching an orgasm. But I plan for more games to follow before I allow Rob to sleep. He referred to me as 'mistress' again ... even after he shot his load ... so there's a good chance that he'll go along with my plan.

"Go and power-up PAIGE while I clean myself up," I say, once Rob has recovered enough to stand up. He does as he's told without comment.

Ten minutes later we are ready to enter PAIGE's fantasy world again. Rob hasn't fully recovered from the torment his cock and balls have endured, but he's still eager to continue. I've selected the scene and set the parameters I think will achieve the best reward for both of us. We are going to try another iteration of the fairground scenario. I've realised that we both misinterpreted the scene last time, and consequently fluffed the game. While I would prefer a longer duration, Rob insists on limiting it to fifteen minutes. Let's see how we go this time.

The swirling lights fade and I find myself walking through the crowded fair. There are more people this time ... a consequence of me increasing the 'background crowd' parameter. That's something I realised was wrong last time. It's the size of the crowd which creates the general level of excitement at a fair.

I'm wearing the same sexy black leather outfit which is attracting the attention of every male and plenty of females in the crowd. Which is precisely the purpose of my seemingly casual stroll through the fair. This scenario isn't really designed for sex games, so PAIGE has adapted the scene by creating a discreet red light area on the fringe of the fair. My job is to lure eager patrons into the red light tents for sex.