Surrender to Paige Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the drinks back to Gunner's table only to discover that he and Bess have moved over to Rob's table. I leave three rums with Gunner's crew and go over to Rob's table to deliver the remaining drinks.

"... half share of the reward," says Gunner to Rob. "Deliver her to the Greenway plantation; collect the reward; and share half with me. Couldn't be simpler."

"If it's that simple, then you would take her yourself and keep all of the reward," replies Rob to Gunner's proposal, proving that he's paying attention even though he's having difficulty tearing his eyes away from Bess.

"Ah! Always the smart one," chortles Gunner, noting Rob's interest in Bess. "A bid of bad blood between me and old man Greenway on account of me kidnapping his daughter a few years ago. Tell you what ... just to show good faith ... why don't I let you fuck Bess here while I give Paige a good time?"

Of course neither Bess nor I get a say in the matter. The pirates strike a deal and Bess and I are bent face down over one of the tables. Positioned side by side we stare into each other's eyes while Gunner and Rob hoist our skirts over our back. The sight of two tender bare arses excites the men even more ... if that's possible.

"Hey!" cries Gregor from across the room. "You ain't paid to fuck that one!"

"Back in a moment, darlin'," says Gunner as he swats my bare arse. "Don't move."

Rob doesn't wait for Gunner's return. He rams his solid shaft into Bess with an audible thump. Bess lets out a brief cry of surprise, but I can tell from the look in her eyes that she's like me and enjoys being fucked hard. Neither Bess nor I have any say in who fucks us, so there's no reason for us to feel guilty for the exquisite pleasure we gain from such debasement.

My attention is drawn to an altercation at the bar. Gunner and Gregor are arguing over something. Surely not the pittance it would cost Gunner to pay to fuck me? Several other men gather around Gunner, so I lose sight of what's going on at the bar. The men start talking loudly at the same time, which attracts the attention of more patrons. Rob, however, remains oblivious to the events across the room. He's too far gone in his private world as he rhythmically fucks Bess.

"You enjoying this, Bess?" asks Rob in between his gasps as he nears his climax.

"Oh, yes, master. Your mighty shaft is so wonderful," replies Bess by rote and with only the slightest hint of insincerity in her voice.

Rob is about to shoot his load into Bess's cunt when Gunner returns and gives Rob a slap on his back. It's not a particularly hard slap, but enough to spoil Rob's moment of joy. He lunges forward and practically falls onto Bess' back. Consequently his cum shoots downwards onto the floor and over Bess' and my legs.

"Serves you right for starting without me," laughs Gunner, as his hand toys with my pussy. "Never mind, you can try again as soon as you're ready. Now, my pretty Paige, everything is settled so you are gonna enjoy the pleasure of Gunner's cock. I see that your pussy is hot and wet already. Did you like watching Bess being fucked next to you? Would you like Bess to watch you as Gunner Floyd blesses your womb."

Bess hasn't moved since Rob's failed effort to fill her. Gunner reaches forward and turns Bess's head towards me. We are so close that I can feel her breath on my face. Seconds later Gunner's cock rams into my eager pussy. Just as I watched Bess being fucked, she lies with our faces almost touching, watching my ravishment. The whole setting, including the stench of sweaty men and cheap rum, is arousing me to a level of pleasure I've rarely felt before.

Gunner is in no hurry and we both enjoy the sensation of his massive cock reaming my innards. I try to time my orgasm to match his, but I soon concede defeat and my body starts jerking uncontrollably as my orgasm overwhelms my senses.

"Not a bad fuck, pretty one," laughs Gunner as his cock finally explodes inside me. "You'll have plenty of practise in controlling your urges when we get back on board the Lady Luck."

The after effects of my orgasm prevent me from immediately understanding what Gunner means. Then it dawns on me. This pirate has purchased my indenture contract from Gregor. I'm Gunner Floyd's property now ... at least for the next two years. I'd protest about being sold like a slave if there was anybody in the slightest bit interested about my situation. I resign myself to my fate and just hope that I won't get seasick.

While I'm recovering from Gunner's attention, Rob has found his second wind and has again mounted Bess. On impulse I learn forward and kiss Bess on the mouth while she enjoys Rob servicing her. Bess's responds in kind and we both switch off from our disgusting surroundings as we enter our private heaven. Consequently it takes us a few moments to realise that we are providing the riff-raff in the tavern with the best entertainment they've probably seen in a long time. I doubt that Bess notices when Rob shoots his load.

"We can't see over here," cries one of the patrons. A comment echoed by several others.

"You've won over the crowd, my pretties," laughs Gunner. "Let's not disappoint these good citizens."

Bess and I are taken to one side of the room where we are told to wait.

"What have you done to deserve this sort of treatment?" asks Bess.

"I'm an indentured bondswoman," I reply. "I was falsely accused of stealing something but the magistrate didn't believe me. He decided to make an example of me to deter others. I've got another two years of my sentence to serve."

Our conversation is cut short by Gunner's return. What follows is degrading and humiliating, but Bess and I are more than happy to play our part. Which is perhaps as well, since we are going to be playing our part in this performance whether we like it or not. In less than a minute Bess and I are stripped of our meagre clothes and our wrists bound together with rope. The other end of the rope is flung over the ceiling rafters and Bess and I are hauled up by our wrists to dangle with our feet about a metre above the floor. Gunner decides to add a finishing touch by binding Bess's left ankle to my right ankle. We are left swinging there in tandem, much to the amusement of the drunken scum below. I feel Gunner's cum dribbling out of my cunt and down the inside of my legs. The sensation only drives me wild with animal lust.

I should be ashamed that this disgusting show is arousing me to new heights of ecstasy ... but I'm not. I glance at Bess, whose face is only centimetres from my own, and I see that she's also in a state of euphoria. We kiss ... briefly at first since our swinging motion makes it tricky. Gunner steadies our swaying and Bess and I manage to kiss more deeply. The roar of approval from the tavern's patrons makes me wonder why Gunner didn't sell tickets. Perhaps he did.

The sound of a pistol shot breaks the joyous mood in the tavern. Gunner is far from pleased at this interruption to his sport. A sentiment shared by those closest to Bess and I, who had been taking liberties with our helpless bodies. The grumbling and complaints are quickly silenced.

"Mad Mick!" cries a lone voice in the now hushed room.

From our elevated position, Bess and I get a clear view of the new arrival. A pirate judging by the person's attire. That in itself isn't an unusual sight in the Green Parrot. What is unusual is that the pirate is a woman.

"This is no way to treat two ladies," says Mad Mick in a quiet but authoritative voice as she walks over to where Gunner and Rob are standing. "Cut them down."

"These women are mine," growls Gunner. "Me and my men haven't finished having our fun. Mind your own business, Mick."

"The redhead is my business, Gunner Floyd. She's a thief and she stole what is rightfully mine."

By 'the redhead' I presume she means me, although my hair is auburn rather than pure red. By now Mad Mick and Gunner Floyd are standing face to face. Rob stands next to Gunner, but every other man in the room moves well back from what has every prospect of ending up being a fight.

"Hah hah hah!" laughs Gunner, easing the tension between them. "We're all thieves and pirates in here, in case you hadn't noticed. Besides, what right do you have to claim over sweet Paige?"

"The right of possession," replies Mad Mick. Then, in a whisper which only Gunner, Rob, Bess and I can hear "I have Blackheart's chest of maps, but not the key. Rumour has it that your redhead has the key."

"Then we have an interesting situation," muses Gunner. "You have a chest of maps, and I have the girl who has the key."

This conversation is all very interesting but it's overlooking one essential fact. I don't know what they are talking about, and I certainly don't possess any key.

"A key can also mean something which shows what the symbols on a map mean," says my irritating but helpful daemon who has decided to make a reappearance. Nobody else can see the tiny man hovering in thin air only centimetres from my face. With that tiny pearl of wisdom delivered, my daemon disappears.

"What's in this deal for me?" asks Rob.

"You get to live," replies Mick with a hint of menace. "... live as my fuck toy, pirate. Do you think you can manage that?"

As if to push her point home she reaches into Rob's trousers and grabs his cock. He lets out a whimper as she squeezes it hard.

"Yeah ... yeah," squeals Rob. "That's fine by me."

I'm helpless in my current position, but even I could have put up more resistance than Rob. He caves in as though Mad Mick has offered him his wildest dream. Perhaps she has ... it's something worth exploring later. For my part, I know nothing about the key they are talking about, but this probably isn't the time or place to mention it.

"What about the slave?" asks Gunner, pointing to Bess. "There's a reward offered for her return to the Greenway plantation."

"Collect it later," replies Mick. "Bring her along with us for now."

My wrists are starting to hurt and I wait patiently for Bess and I to be freed from our torment. Unfortunately the pirates are preoccupied thrashing out the details of a partnership deal, so we are left dangling for a while longer.

"What did you steal?" asks Bess, continuing our brief conversation in order to take our minds off the mounting pain in our arms.

"I didn't steal anything," I reply defensively. "I was given a small box by the old woman I was paid to look after. She was dying and wanted to give me a gift. After she died her daughter claimed that I stole the box and the priceless family heirloom it contained. Nobody believed me when I said that the woman wanted me to have the box as a gift, and that it was empty when she gave it to me. Life is so unfair."

"Yeah. I know all about how unfair life can be. Born a slave. Grew up a slave. Probably die a slave."

I slip into silence, realising that my own plight isn't as bad as Bess's situation. I wish I could help her in some way, but I can't see how. After a while, I start to feel faint.

Bess seems to be suffering the same way. My arms are getting really uncomfortable. My vision starts to go hazy and the room takes on a red hue. I manage to stay conscious though, if you can call seeing everything coloured red as being conscious.

Bess and I are still swinging from the rafters when the familiar sound and swirling lights indicate my pending return to reality. Rob and I are going to need to buy the full version of PAIGE if we want this scene to continue.

Rob and I are both in a strange mood when we return to reality. The sex inside PAIGE was wonderful but the scene ending left a lot to be desired. Fortunately the pain in my arms and my dizziness disappeared as soon as Kylie replaced Paige. I think Rob is unsure about my reaction to his feeble submission to Mad Mick ... who unsurprisingly looked a lot like my step-sister Mikaela. My own reaction to the sight of his surrender is mixed. I thought I knew Rob's likes and dislikes, but I've just witnessed something in his psyche which is new to me.

"Do you want to be some bitch's fuck toy?" I ask before the subject gets forgotten.

"Umm ... yeah ... sort of ... might want to try it ... you know ... to see what it's like," replies Rob sheepishly.

His request takes me by surprise, but I'm game to play my part. I've previously imagined being a harsh mistress to an obedient submissive, although they've always been female in my fantasies. But that was only because I never dreamed that Rob would yield to 'Mistress Kylie'. I switch into the role of a dominatrix with ease.

"Then go into the bedroom and prepare yourself to submit to your Mistress. I'll join you when I'm ready."

Rob obeys without question. I take my time with my own preparations. The waiting should only increase Rob's eagerness to submit to me. I put on the new leather gear I bought this morning after yesterday's discovery of our mutual fetish for such gear. I fit a small strap on cock over my leather hot pants. The sense of power which the leather clothing gives me is amazing. The smell of the leather is doing strange things to my emotions. When I feel ready, I join Rob in the bedroom.

[End of part 1]