Surrendering to Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very kinky. Chloe, I don't want to own you. I love our playtimes. I love that you trust me to submit so freely. I love that we can be who we are without masks, if you know what I mean," she replied.

"Yes, I do."

"It's not the wedding just yet," she teased me.

"I actually like the idea of wearing a chastity cage, and giving you my key. You know I prefer to be tucked, that I like to be penetrated. It would be more... I don't know, symbolic of my love, my submission. I know you don't want to "own" me."

"Okay we will add it to a list of things to discuss. May be I can wear a chastity belt and give you the key in return. It would be symbolic of my love too. So we need to work out a time table, official legal wedding, lawyers, blah blah, and our special wedding. Venue, clothes, guests, food, transport, wow there's a lot I didn't think about."

"Katrina, we don't need to solve everything right now. I want to celebrate that you asked me. Do you have any Champagne? Let's have a little drink and go to bed."

"Right, yes, Champagne, yes, bed, yes!"

We drank a glass of chilled bubbles, but the drinks were soon forgotten as we raced upstairs. When we reached to upper floor I automatically turned in the direction of 'my' room. It was where we slept together whenever I stayed over. Katrina pulled me in the opposite direction.

"Come to my bed, lovely Chloe?"

I smiled and nodded allowing her to lead me to her room. The room was similar, but there were small personal touches that were obviously Katrina. We were soon stood in only our lingerie and heels. Katrina retrieved her cock from a drawer. We didn't sleep until the sky was brightening for the start of the next day. The expression of our love was a series of physical workouts. I was face down, doggy, legs open, legs in the air, bending over a table and finally side by side in bed. Katrina loved me gently so many times I lost count of my orgasms.

*

Several weeks passed. We talked through plans. We agreed to buy each other engagement rings, but I was firm when I set a monetary limit.

"You're quite cute when you are dominant," she shared in a whisper.

"Don't make me spank you Katrina," I warned her playfully.

"I might disobey just for that spanking," she teased.

"Katrina, please, I'm serious, I don't need or want a huge diamond monstrosity to know you love me."

We finally agreed on rings. Katrina had a one caret classic diamond white gold ring. I agreed on a single small diamond set into the white gold band.

We told family and friends. The wedding was going to be a civil event in the grounds of a castle. It was small, conservative and normal. Everyone would arrive on the first day, we would have separate parties on the second day, with the ceremony on day three. I would wear a suit, Katrina a simple dress, we would have a meal together in the evening, and the guests would leave. We would stay on for our honeymoon. The next day we would have our secret second ceremony. The wedding was quite easy to arrange, our special event challenging.

"So I need a best man, we need someone to officiate, someone to walk you up the aisle and a bridesmaid."

"Would it be a problem if I asked Phil, your driver, to walk me up the aisle?"

"If that's what you want. No, it's not a problem. I think it's a great idea. I think he would be honoured. I have a lawyer friend that I really trust. She has helped me with some sensitive issues. She can officiate. That leaves best man and bridesmaid."

"I will ask Natalia to be my bridesmaid, she knows my secret and she is my best friend."

"That just leaves me with a missing best man. I will have to think."

"You must have a best friend that you trust?"

"Well, there is Julietta, we're very close."

"Best man, best friend, what's the difference? This is our ceremony we can make our own rules."

"You're so right. I'll ask her. We'll need to have dinner together."

*

The next few months we had various social engagements. Natalia and Julietta joined us for dinner. We worked through our plans. We met each weekend and loved each other. I bought more lingerie in satin and lace. Katrina bought me two new dresses with matching shoes. I wore them all and loved every minute.

*

I was at home, having returned from a work event. I had worn drab all day- navy suit, white shirt and dark tie. I had eaten out with colleagues and was tired from the long day. I showered slipping into a pale blue chemise with matching satin French knickers. I took a picture sending it to Katrina on my 'special' phone. We both used our special phones for our communications: the special agent fantasy had continued far beyond our early plans or expectations.

>Look what you are missing. X Chloe

Her response was almost immediate. She shared a picture of herself from the neck down: she was naked.

>If you are going to tease me, I shall have my revenge. Lol. Love you. X K

>Love you. Sleep tight. X C

I snuggled into my satin sheets and was quickly asleep. I spiralled into my dreams- it was the day of our special ceremony- Natalia had helped me dress. I had a white latex base layer that covered me from the neck down. I wore a shiny steel corset, a chastity belt with ballet heeled boots. Wide padded cuffs were wrapped around my ankles with a small chain joining them together. They were secured with heart shaped padlocks. The good thing about dreams is that reality doesn't always apply. I was able to stand and walk in the horrid heels: something I could only dream of. I stepped into a mass of white satin, netting and lace. Natalia laced me tightly into the dress.

I helped Natalia dress into a short pink latex dress that showed off her pert nipples. The dress did nothing to hide her matching latex stockings and panties. She had four inch heels making her quite a lot shorter than me in the eight inch ballet boots.

"Are you ready for the ceremony?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, please add the last items."

She smiled pushing a large red ball gag into my mouth. The red ball matched my lipstick. A polished steel yoke was closed around my neck and then restrained my wrists. Phil who was completely dressed in black leather attached a leash to my yoke leading me down the aisle. Natalia led the way towards Katrina who wore red shiny latex. Phil helped me to kneel before Katrina passing the leash to my Mistress. Natalia knelt beside me with a small satin cushion holding the bunch of keys for my restraints.

I woke and shivered. The dream was nothing like we had planned so far- my subconscious mind had wandered far from the path. I smiled hoping I remembered enough to tell Katrina when I saw her next. May be we could add some elements.

A week passed and we continued to make plans. Katrina called me and we talked for a while. She had some strange dreams too, but it was her in chains naked kneeling before me. I had encircled her neck with a wide steel collar held in place with a blue padlock. Neither of us knew the significance of the blue padlock, but then dreams can be as strange to the dreamer as the person you share the experience with. Her arms had been secured behind: her arms parallel across her lower back also in a steel binder. Her nipples were pierced and linked by a chain. Katrina has a belly button piercing, but not her nipples. She admitted that she was very aroused by the dream and hoped we could re-enact at least part of it. In all of our playtimes I had never been the dominant, but the thought of my beautiful Katrina naked and restricted in steel bindings made my panties wet.

I had more erotic dreams, this time we were both dressed in white wedding dresses, but were cuffed at the wrist and ankle linked together with golden chains together. We were bonded together quite literally. Katrina shared a similar experience. The closer it came to the wedding the more bondage seemed to enter our dreams. I think we were both missing our special playtimes even though we still met regularly and had sex.

The wedding day finally arrived. It was a small affair with only close family and friends. The official wedding was exciting and stressful in equal measure. Katrina looked amazing and beautiful in a white dress. I wore a grey suit. Katrina had talked me into wearing white satin panties, suspender belt and stockings with a satin camisole beneath my suit. Our day was joyous. It felt very intimate and special as we recited vows, exchanged rings and had our first dance. We had a great day retiring very late to our bedroom. We soon stood just in our white lingerie. Our wedding night copulation was brief, we were both so excited: we vocally welcomed our mutual climax.We were both tired- happy just to cuddle. We were quickly asleep.

The next day most of our guests returned to their homes. Julietta, Natalia and Phil remained with us. In the morning we shared breakfast I wore a navy dress with matching lingerie and pale stockings with navy patent heels. Katrina looked radiant in a dark pink dress. Our special ceremony would take place at midday.

It was finally time to prepare for our alternative ceremony. We kissed and went to separate rooms. We would next meet in the main hall. Natalia had seen me at my best and my worst, we have shared tears and laughter over the many years we have been friends. We have consoled each other when relationships ended and been there for each other during hard times. I had no problem with her seeing me nearly naked.

Natalia had decided she would wear the same bridesmaid dress as the ceremony- it was a pale blue satin knee length dress. As this was our special ceremony she had agreed to black patent leather collar and cuffs. Her bondage was buckled, but not locked. She admitted that she had never experimented before, but was aroused.

I was laced tightly into my white satin corset and seamed sheer white stockings. I visited the small bathroom to cage and plug myself. Upon my return to the main room I handed the key to Natalia.

"You look lovely you know," she said taking the key.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. Having you here with me for the wedding, but also this special day is an honour."

"I guess that's why I'm the maid of honour then," she teased.

She kissed me gently, it wasn't a lover's kiss, but not how we normally kissed as friends.

"I never had a sister, but part of me thinks of you that way. We are closer than friends, more like family. I love you as a sister."

"Natalia, you will have to stop or you'll make me cry."

"Come on then let's dress you so I can hand you over to Mistress Katrina."

A full petticoat followed by an amazing wedding dress covered my body. I wore four inch white Mary Jane shoes. My ankles and wrists were secured with shiny steel bands. Another four padlocks with another four keys. The padlocks were silver heart shaped. Some of the elements from our dreams had been incorporated into our special event. Polished steel encircled my throat- the collar was locked in place followed by a small chain through the central ring padlocked to each wrist cuff. I made a noise with every move I made.

"I hope I don't lose the keys," teased Natalia adding the final key to her collection.

"Please don't," I beseeched her.

"Relax, I will keep you safe, well at least until Katrina gets her paws on you and ravishes her beautiful bride."

I smiled and laughed.

"What no embarrassing blushes today?" she asked.

"What?" I queried.

"Usually when any of us call you pretty, or lovely, or feminine or beautiful we are rewarded with a huge blush."

"Yes, I know, so?"

"I called you a beautiful bride?"

"Oh, and I didn't blush. Say something else," I requested.

"You are a pretty girl that's very lucky to find someone like Katrina."

"Yes, I do feel pretty and so very lucky," I said without blushing.

"Damn, I think you're cured," she laughed hugging me.

"Is it time?" I asked feeling a little nervous.

As if on cue there was a knock on the door.

"I think so- that will be Philip."

"Philip?" I questioned with a smile.

"Yes, you know, the chauffeur," she responded opening the door.

I'm sure I detected a little blush in her cheeks, maybe love was in the air, and maybe it was contagious? I truly hope so because the world needs more love less hate.

"Good morning ladies. Miss Natalia, Miss Chloe: it's time," he greeted us.

Phil was dressed in a dark navy suit with a pale blue shirt and dark tie.

"Phil, my friend, you look very smart. I am ready."

Phil smiled at as both, but I'm certain the smile he had for Natalia was special. We reached the doors to the hall.

"Miss Chloe, I would just like to say thank you for this honour, thank you for your trust and I just want to say you look so beautiful," said Phil.

"Thank you Phil, for everything. I am so glad you could be here."

"Natalia, are you ready for your leash?" he asked holding a length of leather.

Natalia nodded. The leather restraint was attached to her collar. Natalia kissed Phil- it was a quick kiss, but there was definitely special magic in the air. Phil smiled and then leashed me. Natalia led the way, Phil followed holding the two leather loops and I obediently followed. We entered the hall walking the short length to a small table. Julietta was dressed in a grey trouser suit as befitting the best 'man' although we had collectively decided the role was best friend. The lawyer, Gina wore a blue dress stood behind the small table. Katrina was in a grey suit much like I had worn for the wedding. Her lovely hair was French braided.

"I, Philip, do hereby surrender Chloe to her gentle Mistress."

The loop of my leash was placed into Katrina's hand. I don't remember much of our ceremony I was lost in the eyes of Katrina. I did remember our special vows.

"I, Chloe, hereby promise to love Katrina with all my heart. As a symbol of my submission I hereby surrender the keys to my body."

Natalia brought the small cushion allowing me to hand over the small key ring.

"I, Katrina, hereby promise to love Chloe with all my heart. As a symbol of my love I hereby surrender the key to my body."

Julietta presented the key to Katrina. Her one key was attached to my wrist on a small chain bracelet.

"Chloe, please kneel before your Mistress," instructed Gina.

The plain steel collar with the leash was removed. The chain between my wrists set aside. I was confused as we hadn't agreed this part.

"Chloe, keeper of my heart and my secrets, in front of our closest friends: I, Katrina, promise to protect, trust, love and cherish you for all time. Will you submit to my collar?"

Julietta stepped forward with a white gold necklace with a small padlock. I tried to remember the words Katrina had used in her second vow.

"Katrina, keeper of my heart and all my secrets: I, Chloe, promise to trust and love you for all time. I would be so happy to wear your collar."

Katrina placed the cool white gold chain around my neck and then slipped the heart shaped padlock between the links.

"I will never abuse you, never take advantage, never hurt you, never expose you, but I want you to be mine. Last chance to say no?" she whispered.

"I am yours now and forever. Please lock me Katrina."

I watched as she was overcome with emotion. I think we both laughed and cried with joy at this point. The lock clicked.

Julietta held aloft a smaller chain with a key.

"Katrina, do you accept the responsibility for this key and all it represents?" asked Gina.

"I do."

Julietta placed it around Katrina's neck and judging by the reaction it was better than any Olympic medal.

"I now pronounce you Mistress and submissive."

There was much laughter as I was helped back to my feet. Everyone hugged and kisses were exchanged. Natalia reached to her collar trying to remove the leash. Philip went to assist.

"Natalia, please wait, let me help, I have the key for the lock."

"What? Philip you locked me? I thought it was just a spring clip," she protested with a laugh.

I laughed at the scene: Natalia could just unbuckle the whole collar, but she didn't seem to be a rush to do so. Phil worked his way along the length of the leash until they were standing very close.

"Phil, please just kiss her," begged Julietta.

He did to claps and cheers. I took the opportunity to kiss Katrina. We kissed to more cheers from the tiny audience.

"I love you Chloe, will you take me and unlock me?" asked Katrina.

"May be, how long shall I keep you as my prisoner?"

"Oh that's easy- forever my love."

"I hope you have your cock with you," I whispered.

"I have been ready with my cock all day."

"I so need playtime. Please don't tease me anymore until you let me out of my cage: it's uncomfortable," I whispered.

"Oh, right, sorry my beautiful Chloe."

"Friends, please let's go for food and drinks. Chloe and I will join you shortly. We need to take care of a few things."

We moved quickly to the chamber reserved for us as the honeymoon suite. The door was closed- Katrina immediately knelt before me.

"Please lift your dress, and allow me to release you."

I lifted my skirts lowering my satin panties. The lock was released allowing the cage to be removed. I immediately became fully erect. Katrina slipped her mouth over my cock gently massaging me with her tongue. She had admitted she was not a fan of sucking cock, but she was very good to me.

"Katrina, you don't need to do that," I offered between breaths as she pleasured me.

"Chloe, I want to. Let me please you. I'm sorry that the cage hurt you."

"It didn't hurt that much, I was just excited, but I really like what you are doing."

"Command me Mistress Chloe."

"Please me, slave Katrina," I laughed.

And she did, for nearly ten minutes she pleasured me before letting me climax.

"Let's go and eat," she suggested.

"Let me please you," I requested.

"You will, later, I am enjoying my torture of the chastity belt."

The day passed in a flash. We all danced together sharing another special meal together. Phil and Natalia spent time together. I tugged Phil to one side.

"Phil, I wish you all the happiness in the world, but if you hurt Natalia I will hunt you down..."

"Miss Chloe, I give you my word, I'll do everything I can to make Natalia happy. Oh, and I have one little request?"

"What's the request?" I asked.

"Please call me Philip."

"Okay, Philip it is," I agreed as we danced.

"My turn," interrupted Natalia nudging me playfully to one side with her hip.

I noticed that Natalia was still wearing her wrist and ankle cuffs with the matching collar. There was no leash, padlock or chains, but she seemed content with her adornments. The day turned to night. Gina and Julietta said their good byes. Natalia and Philip had decided to stay over. They retreated together. Who am I to judge? I say it often- the world needs more love. Katrina and I retreated to our suite. Once inside, the door locked, Katrina removed her clothes down to her lingerie and her chastity belt.

"Please Chloe, unlock me and love me," she requested kissing me.

I so wanted to tease her and make her wait, but I was super excited too. I unlocked her discovering that she was very aroused. She pushed me back on to the bed lifting my skirts and petticoats. She lowered my panties. She impaled herself on my cock. I think we both closed our eyes relishing the moment of union. I wriggled about a bit from side to side holding her by the waist, Katrina rocked her hips back and forth, together the left, right, up, down, front and back movements provided amazing stimulation. My cock felt like a joystick in a video game, but this was way better than space invaders. Katrina squealed and clenched me tightly riding her orgasm that had been building for hours. I tried to hold on hoping to make it last, but as she collapsed on top of me breathing hard with her hair tickling my exposed skin I just couldn't. I held her bum with both hands feeling my explosions. I entered a weird parallel universe of pulsing colours, my heart beat was the base line for my epic soundtrack, I could hear the rush of blood in my ears. I shivered several times as my senses were overloaded.