Surrendering to Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to find my beautiful Katrina smiling.

"Well that was something else, I think I like denial, it makes me excited," she laughed.

"Ok, denial it is then- no more sex," I giggled.

"Oh, so you don't want my cock then?" she asked kissing me.

"Oh, well that's different," I argued.

"Bend over I want to love my new bride."

"You're supposed to be gentle," I complained, but positioned myself over an armchair in the suite.

"I'm always gentle my beautiful Chloe."

She lifted my dress again, but this time her cock slid into my eager love hole. She was gentle, but firm and I loved every minute. I think I had two orgasms, but it might have just one long one. Katrina handed me my contact lenses.

"You remember our first time in the hotel? I was so nervous," I reminded her.

"Me too, but it was very exciting. Any regrets?"

"None," I replied inserting the blackout lenses.

She led me to the bed- I was positioned on the bed with a pillow under my bum, my dress arranged for access. My wrists and ankles were buckled into cuffs- they were attached to straps already secured to the bed. Katrina then slowly wriggled up my body: her lingerie caressing my lingerie in secret whispering. Her cock rested at my hole.

"Please don't tease me," I begged.

She kissed me plunging deep into me. I arched my back tugging against my bonds as her cock filled me. After another exhausting climax Katrina released me. We undressed each other, performed our toilette before slipping into the bed. We held each other closely and slipped into contented sleep.

Who knows what tomorrow had in store for us?