Surrendering to Pleasure

Story Info
A touch of pain and punishment. Ch5 of “A Dark Closet.”
4.6k words
4.8
24.3k
56

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,140 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

"Be right back, bathroom," Sarah shouted over the music, leaning into Alex's ear and squeezing his hand. He gave her a nod and a smile.

That cute boy from chem class? Much more comfortable than her confused emotions about...

Sarah shook her head and pushed open the bathroom door. She was at a lake party celebrating the end of the summer semester. The public bathroom was fairly clean if she didn't look too hard. She did her business and washed her hands, stepping back out into the darkness.

Strange. There should be a light here.

She shrugged and blinked for a few seconds, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the moonless night.

The whiff of something familiar floated on the breeze.

A hand clapped over her mouth. An arm yanked her flush against solid muscles.

She yelled, the sound muffled, then cut off as the hand pinched her nose. She froze.

Warm breath. A low chuckle. Intoxicating scent.

"Hello, sweet Sarah," Sam purred into her ear as he rubbed his engorged bulge against her back.

She struggled instinctively, twisting her body, grabbing his arms, smacking his legs. He tightened his grip and began to drag her away.

"I think I owe you something for your little stunt. Don't you?"

She flailed helplessly, gasping when he threw her against a tree. He pinned her to the rough bark, kicked her legs apart, and slid his hand from her waist to her stomach to her breast.

Sarah whimpered. He wasn't being gentle. Last time, he'd let her do... everything, but his insistent weight pressing her into the coarse surface of the tree, the low growl when she squirmed, his other hand wrapping around her throat--maybe he was more upset than she'd thought.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please--" she whispered, panic tightening her vocal cords more than anything his hand was doing.

"You don't regret a thing. I wouldn't." His voice was feral.

Sam pulled up her dress, yanked her panties down, and lifted her hips into the air until she was on her tiptoes. Then he slammed her back into the tree with the thick head of his bare cock pressed against her slit.

"Sam! No, don't, please--ahh..."

She wanted to tell him to slow down, at least, but her body was more than ready for him. The moment he'd touched her, heat had flushed into her core. Her fear and his violence entwined with his scent and her need until she was dripping wet by the time his cock began to part her slick folds.

He squeezed her neck and shoved his hips forward. He barely used any effort to force his way inside her, inch by inexorable inch. Her ass arched at him, and she moaned.

He groaned. "Fuck. You're ready to take my cock anytime, aren't you?" His unrelenting invasion bottomed out at her cervix, forcing a small grunt out of her lungs.

He didn't wait for an answer. His hips began a punishing pace, driving her into the tree over and over again, his fingers digging painfully into her neck and her waist.

Her body shook. "Please... stop... you're hurting me... ah..." Yet somehow, even the pain felt good, every inch of her skin on fire with the need between her legs.

His fingers might have loosened a touch, but his cock impaled her harder, in and out, again and again. "Did you really think I'd just let it go? You want this. You want me to punish you. Don't you, Sarah?"

She hadn't thought that far. She pulled at his hand, clung onto the bark, holding on as he pummeled her body. "I'm sorry! Sam, please...! I have a boyfriend, I don't want you! Ah!"

He snarled. "Yes, you do. You always have."

His fingers were going to leave bruises on her neck as he plunged his thick shaft deeper, harder, faster. Sarah winced each time her skin scraped the rough bark, but the volcano of pleasure in her core was blotting out all other thoughts and sensations. She moaned as his cock ravaged her pussy, as he pulled out all the way and punched back in, as he grunted and took his pleasure from her, the sounds of their fucking the only thing she could hear while her body rocked back and forth.

The rapid rhythm of his long and hard thrusts shifted into short, frantic pumps. She whimpered and pushed into him, needing to feel more of his cock pounding her, that delicious heat in her core threatening to erupt at any moment.

He groaned and his cock swelled, his forceful stabbing becoming erratic. Sarah whined her pleasure and her need. "Ah... please... fuck... me..."

She gasped, having no idea where those words had come from.

He laughed breathlessly, then grunted and his hips spasmed as he came, each thrust emptying more of himself inside her, coating her slick walls with ropes of his hot cum. He groaned and plunged through her tight flesh again and again, marking her, claiming her.

"Ah! Sam!" Heat dashed through her veins, her pussy gripped him and took everything he gave, wanting more, needing more. She pulsed on his hard cock as it twitched into her grasping flesh, sucking his thick cream further inside her hungry pussy.

She moaned, her legs barely able to hold herself up. He stopped thrusting, burying his shaft deep as he collapsed on her back, breathing heavily with his hands catching himself on the tree.

She whined and rubbed her needy pussy into him. He still felt so good.

Sam chuckled and pulled out of her, their combined fluids dripping down her legs. He let her dress fall and spun her into his arms.

"That," he said while staring at her lips, "was for drugging me."

She shuddered, but he was right; she didn't regret it. "Are you going to admit you liked it?" she said, glaring back at dark, intense eyes.

"Are you?" he purred.

She didn't reply, kissed him instead. This... whatever this was, she craved him, and denying herself seemed pointless with his cum cooling on her thighs. He sucked her lips, stroked her tongue, then his hand wrapped around her throat.

Sam pulled her away with a firm, threatening squeeze. "Don't try it again. And if you tell anyone..."

Sarah laughed, the sound a little choked. His fingers relaxed. "What, that I raped you? Who the fuck would believe me? Have you seen yourself?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Your boyfriend know how much you like losing control?"

Sarah shrugged, then scowled. "We haven't talked about it. Why do you care anyway?"

He ran his tongue along his teeth and grinned. "Just wondering if he wants to join us for the next part."

She frowned and tried to extricate herself. This had never gone beyond sex before--she could at least try to pretend this was a fantasy once he was done with her. Had she pushed him too far? "Seriously, Sam, stop. I like him; he's funny and nice and he's not an asshole."

"Really." He tilted her chin and pressed his lips against hers while his fingers found their way back inside her sopping tunnel, stroking her tongue and her wet folds with the same rhythm. She moaned when he leaned to the side.

"Does he make you feel alive?" he crooned into her ear.

She gasped and humped his fingers. "Oh... damn it. No. Stop doing this to me."

He chuckled, pressing his thumb on her clit. "I'm not done with you." He spun her around again, nudging her into the darkness. "Walk with me."

"Ah... no... why would I..." She squeezed her thighs together, already missing the touch of his fingers.

He leaned into her ear, brushing her hair. "Because you love how I make you feel. Do it, Sarah. Or you'll always wonder what you missed."

"Mmm..." she moaned before she could stop herself.

Mentally slapping herself, she took a deep, steadying breath and stepped forward. "Fuck you." And ran.

His laughter followed her.

Dim lighting from the party on the other side of the restrooms was just enough to illuminate her surroundings. Her flip-flops were terrible for running on uneven ground. She didn't even know where she was going--just away from him, from whatever insanity he had planned.

From whatever she knew he'd make her need.

She glanced behind her.

And ran into a solid body. Arms wrapped her in a tight embrace.

"Going somewhere, sweetheart?" Paul sneered, then smashed his lips onto hers.

She shrieked, snapped her head away, and slapped him. "Let me go, asshole!"

He laughed. "Let's see--this seems to work for him every time." He flipped aside her dress and rubbed her slick entrance. "Heh, that makes it easier."

She went still. She'd forgotten her panties. Sam probably had them. Fucking bastard. The thought didn't have as much bite as it used to.

Paul stroked her, slipped a finger inside her. "So wet already. He couldn't wait, could he?" He grinned.

She squirmed, trying to ignore her inner muscles tightening around his finger. "Stop that and let me go. I'll scream." Why hadn't she already?

Steps behind her. "Go ahead. I'll just drop these off with your boyfriend." Sam leaned against a tree, her panties dangling from a finger.

She caught her breath. She and Alex weren't having sex yet. They hadn't even talked about it.

She lunged. Paul yanked her back. "Enough playtime. You're gonna behave now, bitch." She glared. He grinned, then picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. She yelped.

They didn't walk very far. A few tents were scattered on the lakeside, most of them large, open, and brightly lit. This one was the furthest away from the party and more like a three- or four-person camping tent.

Paul set her down when they reached the tree line. Sam stuffed her panties in a pocket, smirking at her. "Be a good girl and walk into the tent, Sarah." They let her go.

She hesitated. No one was nearby. No one would recognize them from this far away. Her feet moved before she'd consciously made the decision.

Out of the woods.

This was crazy.

Into the tent.

Why wasn't she running?

She didn't know what she expected. The inside seemed typical enough: a single lantern in a corner, two small mattresses, a pack, some pillows and blankets.

She stared at the normalcy and wondered seriously what was wrong with her--that all she could think about was her body disappearing between the sheets and Sam's domineering embrace.

No. This was stupid. What was she thinking? Obviously, she wasn't. Alex was probably looking for her. He was a nice guy, the kind, sensitive type that she liked.

She stepped back, bumping into a wall of muscle.

Sam's hand tickled her arm. She shivered. "Wait--"

"Shh." His fingers grazed her throat, her lips, yanked her hair back. She stared up at him with wide eyes. He let go and turned her around, his hand casually slipping beneath her dress as he pressed his fingers against her eager slit. She inhaled. Her back arched.

With two fingers gliding in and out of her, he gave her a disapproving look. "Still resisting me, Sarah?"

Her eyes fluttered half-closed, her hands on his chest just resting there. She blinked in confusion when his fingers dragged out and up and away, his hands landing on her shoulders instead. He pushed down.

He caught her eyes and she sank to her knees. She should get up. She should scream. She should run.

The thoughts were meaningless within the fog in her mind while his gaze pinned her to the ground. He lifted her hand and pressed her palm to his crotch. "Take out my cock, Sarah."

She stiffened, tore her eyes away. He didn't even feel very hard. She glanced at the closed tent flaps.

His grip tightened, his other hand hooking her panties out of his pocket. "You want to play games, Sarah? Take out my cock. Now."

She glared at him, her lips thinning. Her fingers moved mechanically, a bit angrily as she unzipped his pants and dug out his half-hard cock.

"Good girl. I don't need to tell you what to do, do I?"

Her eyes flicked to her lacy underwear. Her face flushed. She leaned forward and opened her mouth, closing her lips around the base of his cock, licking and tasting a hint of herself on him.

"Look at me."

She slowly looked up. Caught in his dark intensity, a different flush hit her core.

"Your mouth is beautiful wrapped around my cock." He smirked as he stroked her hair. Her blush deepened, but she didn't stop. Her hands settled on his legs, and she tried not to look at his pocket as her hand inched toward it.

He didn't seem to notice. His eyes glazed as his cock grew in her mouth, his fingers gently resting on her head. The moment he closed his eyes, she grabbed her panties, shoved him, and launched herself to her feet.

He grabbed her and threw her on a mattress. "Not this time," he snarled. She landed with an oomph, Sam straddling and pinning her down before she could reorient herself.

"Oh, Sarah, I was going to play a bit, but it looks like you want it rough today." He crooned, the sound caressing her as he pried lace from her fingers.

"Please just let me go."

He leaned in close. "You should have screamed much earlier."

She swallowed. "What do you want?"

He chuckled and sat back. "Take off your dress. Or I can rip it off." It sounded like a casual suggestion.

She shuddered. She slipped out of her dress, clenching her thighs together.

"Bra." He held out his hand. She flicked a glare at him, unhooked her bra, and tossed it on the ground. She kicked her sandals at him for good measure, one of them hitting the back of his head. His eyes glinted.

She held her breath, her stomach twisting with the chill of the air, with his silent, slow smile, with the terrible ache between her legs. She still hadn't screamed. The party was on the other side of the lake; they probably wouldn't hear her anyway.

No one would hear her scream in pleasure either. No one would hear her beg him to fuck her.

His hands squeezed her thighs, prying her legs apart.

She flinched, tensed. "W-wait. This was a mistake. I don't--"

"Shh." He pressed a knee between her legs, his warm hand rubbing up and down her inner thigh. "Are you going to run out there naked, Sarah? Wouldn't that be a sight."

It was a bit late to run. She should, she knew she should. What would her sweet, perfectly normal boyfriend think of her now? But it was difficult to care while she was naked with Sam between her legs.

Sam shifted back and licked her thighs, lifting her hips until his warm breath landed on her opening. She could only watch him, terrified and mesmerized. His fingers grazed her moist slit, followed by his tongue, first lapping at her outer folds, circling her entrance, then dragging a long path up to her clit.

She moaned and pushed toward his mouth, her fingers curling in his hair. If sex was all that mattered, she'd worship him. It was all she could do right now.

She whined when his mouth left her, his hands sliding up her body as his weight settled over her. Her lips parted for him, sucking the taste of herself off his tongue. His rough jeans and thin shirt on her skin made her feel even more naked. Her face flushed.

He looked amused when he leaned back, his finger brushing her mouth, then tracing a path down her neck, along her collarbone, gently palming a breast, circling her stomach before continuing further to rest on her thigh. Every inch of her skin grew taut and sensitive, her body quivering in anticipation.

Two fingers dove inside her. She cried out, her hands clenching the sheets. He pumped her slowly at first, holding her gaze while her body writhed, then faster, harder, thumbing her clit as his eyes refused to let her go.

"Come for me," he commanded.

Her back arched. She exploded. Her pussy clamped, her head pressed into the sheets, her body spasming as she whimpered with the waves of pleasure breaking over her. He held on tight, licking her throat, her chin, her lips until she relaxed.

He leaned back with a smirk. She closed her eyes. Why the hell did her body respond so easily to this bastard?

Then something soft clicked around her wrist. Before she understood what was happening, her arms were pulled above her head and locked together.

"What-" She yanked at her constraints once, discovering her cuffs seemed to be tied to something. He growled, "Don't move."

She froze.

He chuckled and returned to lightly brushing her sensitive flesh--her thighs, her puffy mound, her tightly clenched ass--a tantalizing touch that renewed the heat in her core. "It's hard to be rough with you. Let's fix that."

He moved to the side, flipped her onto her stomach, and smacked her ass. She flinched. That had hurt. He rubbed the sore spot.

"What are you doing?" she murmured. Her skin was so sensitive that the soft cuffs almost tickled. His hand on her ass felt threatening. He seemed to be digging for something in the pack--she couldn't see what.

And despite all of that, her pussy was on fire. Sam was only just touching her, but she was probably dripping onto the sheets. She bit her lip and held her breath, held in her protests. Because she was afraid, of course, nothing more.

"Don't worry about it. Too much."

His hand left her and she whimpered. She groped at the cuffs. Maybe these had a release; at least then she could have her hands free.

She flinched at Sam's low laugh. "You're not getting away that easily."

She shivered. Her hips twitched as she rubbed against the sheets.

Then something stung her ass. A line of pain lit her ass on fire, heat dashing up her spine, her butt muscles tightening reflexively. "Ah! Sam, that hurts!" She winced, tears springing to her eyes. Why did it also feel like lightning between her legs?

He chuckled and massaged her abused muscle. "That's the point. Relax."

The point? She twisted her body, catching a glimpse of a whip. Her blood chilled. "No, stop, please don't hurt me."

He smiled and his wrist flicked. She yelped. The burning heat pooled in her core as he soothed away the pain. She panted and quivered in fear. "Please, please stop," she sobbed.

"Beg me to fuck you."

She bit her lip. Another lick of fire crossed her ass, tingled up her back. She gasped and cried helplessly. This shouldn't feel good. It didn't feel good. It felt excruciatingly, horribly amazing.

"This doesn't stop until you beg, Sarah."

Another agonizingly beautiful strike. She could barely breathe, her muscles twitching while he kneaded her ass. It was too much.

"Sam, please," she whimpered. But while she was crying, her pussy was leaking a puddle onto the sheets.

"Please, what, Sarah?" The whip brushed against her skin.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

He pried her legs apart, raised her hips, and pressed the tip of his cock to her entrance. She moaned. He pushed.

"You know," he groaned, thrusting deeper with every word, "I think... I enjoy... shoving my cock... in a crying girl." He bottomed out, then withdrew and rammed in hard.

She sucked in a breath and exploded, wailing with the intense pleasure crashing through her.

"I think you like it, too," he whispered in her ear as his pelvis pounded her sore ass.

The twinges of pain were quickly submerged by his long and thorough plundering of her needy pussy. His hard shaft ravaged her insides again and again, every stroke knocking away more of her sanity--how she should be trying to free herself, how she had gotten into this position in the first place, how she wouldn't be able to look Alex in the eyes after the hard and thorough pounding that she dared not even admit to herself was pure, perfect ecstasy.

She only moaned and strained to push back, her fingers grabbing the pillow, her legs struggling and kicking the sheets. Not to escape, no--she desperately needed to wrap her legs around him and make him fuck her harder.

He seemed to sense her intent, shifting to bear down on her with deep, quick thrusts, his fingers reaching to run her clit. She moaned and panted, the blissful heat churning, rising, and once again, stroke after insistent stroke--breaking, bursting, roaring through her body, lightning and fire licking beneath every inch of her skin. She screamed, not even thinking about who might hear how hard she'd come while helplessly tied down, whipped, and fucked by someone she didn't know or want.

Apophenia
Apophenia
1,140 Followers
12