All Comments on 'Surrendering to Pleasure'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don't stop writing about Sam and Sarah. This is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent continuation from chapter 4. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story! Am I messed up for wanting Sarah and Sam to get together? We Stan toxic relationships.

ShanlikesstuffShanlikesstuffabout 1 year ago

I love Sam and Sarah so much! 💗 Is there any chance you're writing them a full book?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here's another one who loves Sam and Sarah. It's been amazing to see the development of their story including the subtle hints of his growing feelings for her. Please write more about them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series! I sense upcoming Paul drama. And I love seeing how Sam & Sarah are starting to catch feelings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

part 6 please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Agreed, please continue their story! Their relationship is so compelling.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please more Sam and Sarah - a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is honestly one of my favourite story’s I’ve read, not me hoping this becomes a romance as well as non con

MadbutmagicMadbutmagic11 months ago

Omg. This was so hot to read. I need more from Sam and Sarah. So much potential and spice.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story but I think it has lost its urgency and intensity; I am sad to say it might have run its course no matter how well written it is.

Thank you for such a gripping and wonderful tale. I hate to be a spoilsport but I think Sarah and Sam have given it their all!

SmileyCookieSmileyCookie10 months ago

This series of stories in fantastic. The tension as they try to figure out how much they want and need. Please more!

Elle_LeighElle_Leigh10 months ago

I love this series and really hope you continue with it! Sam and Sarah have so much chemistry and potential, and are clearly developing feelings for each other. I seriously hope you explore that mind fxck of a journey to acceptance. And Sam definitely is not on board with sharing with Paul anymore, which would be very interesting to see how you navigate that! Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Begging you to continue this!! So well written & spicy. Love the dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really well written. I’m actually kinda invested in the story now, haha. Id love to see more of how Sam and Sarah’s weird relationship evolves.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

PLEASE do more! I'm obsessed with this series. She's gotta finally admit she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I came like 3 times while reading this part alone-

Is that bad??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my …. Please write a part 6!!! Also I hope Sam keeps Sarah for himself

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please please continue this.

Sarah and Sam have this weird intense energy and i need him to knock her up.

lillyjones1402lillyjones14025 months ago

Absolutely amazing!!!

Russ4DRuss4D4 months ago

Sam started out diabolical; an expert seducer. The faked school emergency. The use of the restaurant. Even the blindfold surprise. Then he seems to have mellowed and lost his power. He let himself be drugged and played the victim. Then he administered a whipping followed by a repeat of Paul and his favorite game. Now I get the feeling he is setting up a gangbang. The heat has faded.

majapromajapro3 months ago

He even stacked her clothes in a neat little pile, an elegant dominant?

Philanderson8080Philanderson80803 months ago

Damn, fantastic series!

lovelyfatslovelyfats3 months ago

One of my favorite series, I come back to this one again and again. Please let us have more Sam/Sarah. So good! Your writing is wonderful. Anywhere we can donate or send some $?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! May 2024: The next "Holidays Are About Family" will be out mid-May. Non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. These stories are completed series avai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES