All Comments on 'Surrogate'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pretty good

I liked it

but the one weird thing is the length of dad's disappearance. a lot easier to suspend disbelief if dad's only gone for like 4 months vs 4 years

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago
Great story!!!!

Awww...I really liked this story. Good writing. I liked that you gave us enough back story to help flesh out the characters and made them feel more "real" to me. A sexy story. :-) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Absolutely loved this story. The tone and pace was perfect. Please continue to write stories in this vein; you have a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The most heartfelt and wonderful story I've ever read

The writing was good, the characters believable, and most importantly the love was real. Could definitely tell it was written by a male as there was a bit more logic and a few less emotions than one would expect but it seriously warmed my hear to read about such commitment and sacrifice. Thanks for writing this story. 6/5

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

Excellent work. A very well-crafted story.

HtslHtslover 3 years ago

Sorry, but I don’t understand these 5 star comments. First he disappears for 4 years(?) and she is not able to talk to him, to stop him and tell him to do his job as a dad?

And then he comes home early, acting like nothing had happened in the last years, nearly rapes his eldest daughter a few times and she has nothing better to do than fall for him?

For me, that is redicolous. 3/5 for the good writing.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Not Sure!

It’s a really good story. It’s well written and character development is well done. I’m just trying to digest the logistics. Maybe I should just take it at face value..bec it’s a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfailing Love

There is a comment about the daughter falling for an absentee father but I think that hits at THE theme of the story; the Unfailing Love this girl (now woman) had for this man (her father). Even when he went to sh** she still loved and persevered, saving her family and him. It was her caring and sacrifices that make this story so amazing. While it is certainly not likely that many people would choose to believe and love for so long, it is definitely possible. The protagonist is a true heroine in very best sense of the word.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

I love this so much, I can see myself re-reading this many times.

Well written, perfect length and wrapped up so nicely!

5⭐ favorite and added to my top Daddy/daughter stories list!

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 3 years ago

5* plus in my book. This could totally be reality, but obviously not to those that have had an entitled existence. I am enjoying all your stories. Great writing.

ReginaElmyraReginaElmyraalmost 3 years ago

wow, the story is really interesting.

I really like how you develop the story.

5 stars for you.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

I think you wrote a great story with good characters and emotions. Glad youbdidnt make it a quick wank story and easily a good taboo love relationship .

The writing was great also keep up the good story telling

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 2 years ago

For me, the mark of a good incest story has always been "is this believable?"

This is one of the greats...

A completely wrong relationship, but it was what the characters most needed, and it works for them.

Loved it, five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nearly in tears!

I loved this story. I found myself nearly in tears as I went with Quinn on her emotional roller coaster. Each thought she had, the second-guessing of all she thought was true (when her father first came home, when he called her darling and then, later, “my daughter,” and, finally, when Grace, prior to her wedding, shared her knowledge of the truth and her appreciation of, and with, Quinn, her mother) really drew me in and made me FEEL. For me, that is what took this from a good story read to kill time to a great one I won’t soon forget. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

MaverickXMaverickXover 2 years ago

3 from me. It was okay. The writing was good and it had some heart, I didn't love it and probably wouldn't read again. But as a one off im not terribly disappointed. I had a hard time getting past a couple things. I know it's Literotica, and as a general rule Suspension of disbelief is more or less a requirement here, but I just can't believe that a 15 year old did all of that in the first place, let alone without anyone noticing and doing a welfare check, especially during the shopping escapades. Once the father came home and just jumped straight into it I started skimming a bit, so maybe I missed something, but I really feel like the dad should have apologized at some point for just disappearing and ruining her life. He didn't want to "Kill himself" because of his daughter's but he had no problem completely disappearing? Then he comes home and hears the kids call her mom once(and somehow no time before that in 4 years?) and then he just decides to immediately use her? I really think their relationship should have started by him hearing the kids call her that and him having a breakdown and apologizing for everything and she should have initiated the relationship part of it. Or at the very least to into detail about the mothers death and just what it did to him. As it stands it just makes him sound like a completely immature man child who didn't care if his children also died. Without her what would have happened? They would have just starved and died or something and the father ends up having 0 consequences for his shitty behavior, and to be honest Quinn isn't nearly rewarded enough for giving her life away, not even close.

MaverickXMaverickXover 2 years ago

I also read a comment after posting my initial comment, Dad was gone WAY too long and I think if he was only gone a couple of months the story would have been infinitely better for me, because that would also put Quinn automatically as at least 18 years old and it would have made her actions so much more realistic.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 2 years ago

For some reason this story popped in my head this morning so I decided to read it again and still love it!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 1 year ago

came back to reread one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would have liked this story if the dad’s character had been different. He was an uncaring abusive asshole. As long as she was taking care of his family, he didn’t care about his daughter’s whereabouts or safety until she had sex with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous