Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers

"Mom, it's okay," Grace hugged me from behind. "I won't tell anyone. I see how you two look at each other... It was kind of nauseating as a teenager, but when I met Jack, I understood. I just thought someone should acknowledge what an extraordinary person you are. You were always what I wanted to be when I grew up."

Yeah, that didn't help the tears, but it did reverse my feelings that our family would fall apart. No, we were as strong as ever. I put one hand upon hers as I desperately tried with the other to wipe my eyes. A deep breath and two snifles later, I finally collected myself... mostly. I focused on the knowledge that this was her day. "Let's get this necklace on you." I quickly clasped it around her neck. "Oh, you look so beautiful."

"Thanks, Mom."

I didn't know if that was to the prior conversation or the compliment, but it really didn't matter. "Now I need a few minutes to redo my make up."

*

I took my seat in the first pew, before standing as the procession commenced. Father gave Grace away before sitting next to me, our hands unconsciously joining together.

*

I didn't mention the conversation to Father. It had felt so long ago, almost as if he being my Dad was a dream I had lived through. Now my reality was far better.

I still cherished him.

I still would marry him.

I still loved him.

Forever.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers