Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slipped down to his dick that had deflated slightly but on feeling her touch it reversed course as it filled back up with blood, 'Oh the joys of youthful recovery' she considered, pleased that he reacted so favourably to her touch. He groaned equally favourably next as Sadie ducked down and took him in her mouth to work her lips along his steel-hard cock.

"Oh, I love you doing that to me" he cooed inspiring her to re-double her efforts as he tenderly stroked the hair on the back of her head. Sadie considered giving him the option of coming in her mouth or inside her once more but figured he was happy just getting his jollies and so she raised letting go of his dick. It was obvious from his expression that he would have preferred her to continue but then she moved to straddle his hips and quickly sank her pussy down his length which generated a very different expression. He reached up for her breasts and leant forward to take her rubbery nipple in his mouth once more. His lips and teeth quickly started the sensations shoot around inside her while she rode his dick as best she could in the confines of the back seat.

The headroom in the back of his car was restricted but Sadie found that bracing herself on his broad shoulders meant she could apply the required pressure to successfully ride him without banging her head much. She kept at her task while Julius had a firm grip on her hips until she crumpled down on him; he knew she had come from the way her pussy was grasping his dick but he kept hold of her until she revived. With a simple kiss, she climbed off him and somehow managed to wriggle around until she could take him in her mouth once more and she kept at it until he came on her tongue so that she could swallow it down. Sadly, they had to curtail their meeting for the night when she saw the dashboard clock.

Julius' weekend visit to his girlfriend was punctuated with a visit to the utility room where he was able to fuck Sadie over the washing machine, later the same day they had a repeat performance in one of the toilets as it had a lock on the door and suitably far away from the rest of the people in the house. Sadie's conscience was absolved as they all sat down at the dining table to eat, the way Poppy looked at Julius with adoring eyes and his encouraging remarks each time she highlighted one of her negative traits underlined that her intervention in their relationship was for the better. If ever Poppy or her husband went out Julius would sneak in the house through the utility room door which was frequently unlocked and take her in spectacular fashion including the time that he was fucking her while she was bent over the kitchen table. On this occasion, she took a phone call from her husband meaning Julius had to be quiet and Sadie had to do quite a good job of sounding normal although when he did comment on it she fobbed him off saying she was exercising when he called.

Once she had graduated Poppy and Julius celebrated by taking a long weekend away. Poppy was determined that she would lose her cherry and the only man to do that was Julius who proved quite the tutor teaching her how to please him while he was pleasuring her. He felt a tinge of regret as Poppy's body was very up and down instead of curvacious like her mother but Julius hid his disappointment well. He and Sadie still hooked up as sex with her was a very different process than with his girlfriend but he classed himself as lucky to be able to have his way with two women. Years later Poppy was super excited to announce to her mother that she was pregnant and Sadie proved her devotion to her daughter by sharing that excitement.

12