All Comments on 'Surrogate Husband Ch. 02'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT SECOND CHAPTER!

I hope this Bobby character continues fucking his mom and grandmother with as much gusto as he has so far. Maybe he can get his mommy preggos. Hope so. I also hope he gets to nail that skinny bitch, Donna, along with all the women in the neighborhood.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Grandma Lilly needs to lose her anal cherry

Now that all is out in the open, Bobby needs to man up and dominate both women, and take care of their sexual needs.

Taking Lilly's ass should be one of the first things he does to dominate her, and of course both women should be told that they can't wear any panties any more and only short skirts, to make it easier for him to get to their pussies.

Thanks for the read

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Now

for the Tri - Fecta Bobby needs to do Donna and get a Start on his Harem with Donna bringing her 25 year old Virgin for Sacrificing.

not to mention aunts or Cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

more more more !!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Incredible

It would be awesome if billy got her pregnant. That would be awesome. Thanks for the excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Make the next chapter even better. AnHoa Rifleman

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
Strange mourning

An interesting and raunchy story, but would people really behave that way right after a death in the immediate family? Oh, well...it is fiction after all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"He reveled in the knowledge that he was finally fucking his own mother!"

Of course Bobby did, it's what all boys feel the first time they get their stiff young prick up their own mother's cunt. They feel delighted surprise and even awe, that they have their young dick up to their balls in the same cunt that gave them birth, stuffing and stretching their own birth canal. A son and his mother have the closest most intimate relationship there is. So there's not a shred of shame or awkwardness when the boy slides his stiff prick up that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, his own mommy's twat. They both know that the boy's fat cock is where it belongs, and they smile at each other, realizing what's next--the boy's going to let loose with all the creamy semen in those young balls of his, flooding his mother's mommy-cunt with his potent young sperm. Even after he shoots his load, the boy keeps his half-hard prick plugged in his mother's twat, making sure his foaming sperm's locked in. Soon one of the little rascals meets up with his mom's egg, and the boy's filled with the bursting pride of every young motherfucker--he's fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt, where he was once a baby!

montywingermontywingerover 11 years ago
More

Terrific writing. Dirty, erotic and incestuous. Never been a better collection of male desires.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An inordinately exciting and absorbing story

Anxious to read the remaining chapter knowing I will be disappointed when there will be an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

gave you 5 . see you have weiten more of the same

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Still a good story. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whooooo! Who let my boys out! Grandma, Grandma, and now mom!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Nice to see that Louise had the same psychological, emotional and sexual maturity as the grandmother. The sexual and emotional epiphany experienced by mother and son was wonderfully described. I enjoy this story because of the solid sense of self, self-worth and self-assuredness of the characters. There is no self-doubt, self-loathing, self-recrimination, guilt or shame. This story reflects mutually consensual incest between adults in a manner that I think would exist in real life. Only self-centered, insecure and mentally cripled humans create such artifical boundaries such as worrying about who is having sex with who. 5 star story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous