All Comments on 'Surrogate Husband Ch. 09'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

I was hoping all along that Bobby would knock them all up. He has his own harem now and with having three women to take care of, that might keep him from being horny all of the time.

I hope to read more soon.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I AGREE

Nothing better than to have three hot, understanding women at your beck and call. The idea of all three of them being preggos at the same time is smokin' hot! Would love to have this story continue until the babies come of age and have them join in on all the fun. If so, let's hope that a couple of the babies are boys so they can help their poor old dad take care of all the women. Would also love to see Bobby get to fuck that FBI woman again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Very good series. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please continue the series with their move to a new area and the experiences they have there.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Great series!

This series is excellent! Hope that you continue it!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A really good series...

I (being a short-dicked man, HAH) would like to read a story where the male was not super-equipped, penis-wise but I guess that is not to be. I really enjoyed this story and the sexual activities. Please keep writing.

jlcookiijlcookiialmost 11 years ago
wow

wonderful seeies kep it comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the story teller

i've read all nine chapters and i just coud not stop reading i would stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning and have to force myself to go to bed. the way you bring the story along introducing the charecters into the story is brilliant it almos leads me to believe that this may have been your true life story the attention to detail is so vived you can see how it would lead one to believe it was you. i hope to see more of your stories in the future thanks for your thoughts. clad to see your feeling better now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
over load. , too much to be credible

Yea I know it's fiction but it's just so far over the top, it's the same fucking shit I would have written when I was thirteen. I am now in my seventies and I get a kick over how I thought as a very young horny male that lost my cherry to my mom at a very young age. That event was wonderful but not much came of it for several years. It was still a good memory but nothing as randy as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect Harem.... Perfect Family

I do hope there's more of this story!!! I can't get enough!!<3

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Great series!

This series is excellent!

Thanks for a Great read !

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

How about some more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

8 stars!! Hell of a series. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a great story all round. Love it. Could be a few more chapters as to how all the family combine, but. AAAAAA++++++

01Timber6701Timber679 months ago

This story came across as more mother getting what she wanted

There was not much to Bobby and his mother and also it wasn’t about any romance at all

3⭐️ for me here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous