Surrogate Love

Story Info
A young college student is working at a Maternity clinic.
5.5k words
4.26
23.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young college student is working at a Maternity clinic for futas. As you gents and ladies can already tell, nothing is going to go wrong~

This story has Futanari, impregnation, pregnancy, and an orgy for those of you who might find those objectionable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scope of the market was tough.

Most people that lived never thought about making their careers their lives, and many less thought to make their lives into careers. What it was, for most people, was a base necessity. And it would be fair to say that work would always remain so for most of humankind for most of history.

People needed money to pay for food, rent and their welfare. So a career was, for the most part, something most people just put up with having.

But that did not mean that people wouldn't choose the one they liked the most if they could.

The Borghess Clinic for Expecting Parents had gone through ups and downs during its 10 year tenure. Dr. Jack Borghess was not a bad director, as far as June could say, and neither was he a bad doctor. For the most part...he was just unlucky.

"I am sorry miss, the doctor will call take you as soon as he can," June, a blonde college student of 19, smiled prettily at the Latina woman in front of her.

"Huh-uh," The woman replied, "You'd think a big clinic like this would be quicker about this. Chica, if you just don't got the doctors, just tell us. We'd be happy to re-schedule with a clinic that does."

"I am really sorry ma'm," June calmly responded, but inwardly she cringed; The Puerto Rican woman had hit the nail on the head.

The Borghess Clinic had once had 4 other specialists, but the changing economic landscape had done a lot to reduce that.

The death knell, however, was the changing demographic.

"Girl, you talk as though there are many other clinics that service women like us," Piped up the voice of a lithe but tall black lady currently sitting down in their waiting area, "And trust me, I've checked."

"India doesn't even have any," A light-chocolate skinned woman sighed from her seat. She was slightly less tall than June and had a red dot in the middle of her head.

"Japan does but..." A Japanese woman who was by far the smallest there hopelessly shrugged. She was a pretty thing with her dark hair, perky breasts, and tight butt.

Point in fact, all of the women there were knockouts. It was honestly no wonder they were married. The Latina had a huge ass and wide hips. Her breasts were decently sized, but it was her smoky eyes that called attention. The black woman would have been called "lanky" if she were a man, but her big breasts and big ass gave her body a certain accent even with her smallish-hips. The Japanase girl was absolutely adorable, with wide eyes and a small nose. Her breasts looked big on her frame as did her ass. And the Indian was just flat out exotic, with her silk dresses and robes. Garments that hid her huge tits and decently sized thighs, ass and hips.

And then there was June herself.

She was a blonde student of medicine at the local college. She'd actually had to fight to get her position in this clinic, as a paid position practically guaranteed she would have all the "experience" she'd ever need in a resume, but things had long since gotten to the point that she wondered if she might not be better off...volunteering elsewhere.

Because as things were going, she had no idea how long the clinic would remain open.

"Ma'ms, we are going to help you out, so please calm down," June threw her brightest most charming smile that she could. And for her trouble mostly got indifference as a response.

Fuck, that used to work so well.

"Listen, we've been here for hours, so I'd appreciate it if you just let us know if any of us are going to get serviced," The Latina said as she walked back to her seat. The other three women there, being so different and coming from such a variety of backgrounds, gave her a commiserating look as she did. And wouldn't they? They had so much in common.

These were the latest batch of women coming to the clinic to have children, and that alone was a struggle that women all over the world could understand well. However, they all also had other things that made them similar.

They were all in their thirties. They were all childless. They were all happily married. And, well, all of these three women had a certain biological facet that made servicing them all the more difficult.

That is to say, they were futas. As in, women who also possessed the male reproductive organs.

Generally speaking, their numbers had been growing in relation to the rest of the world populace for decades now, but they were still a minority everywhere. But then a person would expect that, possessing both sets of genitals, clinics like these would be more common due to problems conceiving children, right?

Well...no. Futa women were just as virile or fertile as any woman or man. But that did not mean that they did not encounter problems with their virility or fertility at about the same rate as them.

What once was just a short branch of medicine, was slowly turning into its own tree as doctors had to learn and familiarize themselves with the futa form.

Dr. Jack Burghess did, but precious others were the same. And, wouldn't you know it, the population around June's hometown had suddenly had an influx of futanari women.

"I tell you what," June said as she looked at her clock. Uh, it was lunch time, "I'll go and check up on the doctor, alright?"

That seemed to mollify them as the blonde got ready to go and eat something. She'd pass by the doctor's office on her way back, of course, and ask him for something to say. But she really needed a break.

Fate say fit to crush her plans, of course, because at that moment the titular doctor stepped into the waiting area from his office.

"Doctor Borghess!" The futa women suddenly stand up.

"Is it finally my time?/Are we really going to do this?/Please tell me you have good news?/Say something damn it!" All women spoke at the same time but the doctor raised his palms and quieted them down.

"Alright girls, I am sorry about my lack of communication, but it's like this," The older man sighed as he walked in front of them.

"The labs that I am using? They are booked for the next few months. I literally can't take care of anyone right now," The doctor said and, just like that, the mood fell.

Some were sad. Some were angry.

June was resigned. So this was it. The end of the clinic.

"So we came here for nothing?" The Japanese woman asked in a small voice.

"Not at all, miss Saiko," The Doctor shook his head, "I will be more than glad to send what information I have to the next clinic you go to. That ought to save time if nothing else."

"However," The doctor said as the women started glowering at him, "Have you girls thought about surrogacy?"

This was the sort of talk he should have had with every single woman there in private. June knew it was a serious breach of confidentiality.

But looking at his face, at how haggard and tired he was, well, she supposed he just wanted to get this over with.

"...what did you say?" The black woman asked as all the women there, to a one, seemed offended.

"I've got your husband's sperm analysis, and they all check out," The doctor replied, "So, if you are willing..."

But he stopped when he saw how murderous their anger was getting.

"You know, I don't think there is anything wrong with any of your sperm counts," He spat out next, changing the rails so suddenly that the women got confused instead of angry.

Even June wasn't sure where he was going with this.

"How do you mean, Doctor?" She actually asked, even though it was incredibly improper of her. But fuck it, she was about to be unemployed, so what did she care?

"Ah, June, perfect!" Doctor said as he put a hand on her shoulder that she could have probably made an official complain about if she really cared about it, "You are a young, capable of woman, right?"

"Yes?" She frowned.

"And at your school, your classes have gone over surrogacy, and talked about the networks surrounding them, right?" The man asked.

"Yes?" She asked again, a dip forming in her stomach as she feared where he was going with this.

"So you can help all of this lady with that, can't you?" He asked and all of a sudden, he wasn't the target of all these mothers-to-be.

June was.

"I...you really can't be asking me this doctor," June said as futa women started giving her considering looks. Appreciative looks.

Checking her out, essentially.

"I'll give you a huge bonus," He whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

And, well, she hesitated.

That sealed her fate.

"How huge?" She found herself asking.

"Half a year's worth of pay," He replied, nodding to himself, "Just make sure to record it and reference the clinic when you do. I can squeeze the insurance out that way."

And then he left before she could even confirm her participation in this thing.

"Doctor!" She yelled as he walked out of the building, leaving her alone with some hungry looking women all of a sudden.

"Surrogacy, uh?" The black lady asked as she eyed her up and down.

"I mean, my husband would love to do it himself, so why can't I?" The Indian woman said with a smile.

"I am sure my husband wouldn't mind me using this thing," The Japanese woman made vague gestures at her crotch.

"Speak for yourself, I have to jack if I want to get off with my prick," The Latina scoffed, "You know what? Fuck it, I am in."

"The only question is whose baby is she going to carry," The black lady said as if it were obvious that it would be hers.

"You say that as if I wasn't looking at her first," The Latina replied, making the black lady glower at her.

"I am the one only one who hasn't been eyeing her like a piece of meat," The Indian said, "So I think that the only one who's been respecting her should be the one to impregnate her."

"Um, I've been here the longest?" The Japanese woman tried to pipe in.

"I am paying thousands for this!" The Latina challenged every other woman there.

"As if we haven't!" The black lady replied, meeting that challenge.

"Our babies would look so cute though!" Saiko sputtered out and the other women looked at her.

"...they really would," She defended herself.

Left to their own devices, the argument would have deteriorated into a shouting match. Of that, June was sure. It might have even been in her best interests to allow it to. But there was one single problem: They were talking about HER.

"Hold on a fucking moment!" June growled and made the other women jump, "Mrs. Saiko, Mrs. Jimenez, Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Gupta, what gave any of you girls the thought that I'd be okay with this?"

There was a brief silence there as all the futa women looked at her and then at each other.

And then, as one, they surrounded her.

"Chiquita, you are so adorable though!" The Latina, Mrs. Jimenez, motherly cooed as she grabbed June's hands.

"Your skin is so white," Mrs. Gupta, the Indian, gushed as she traced her fingers over her arms.

"You are so cute," Mrs. Smith, the black lady, smiled at her as she caressed her blonde hair.

"You're so pretty," The Japanese woman actually went further than any of them and started caressing her boobs.

June was 5 feet and 8 inches tall. A little above average, sure, but her blue eyes and golden hair were nothing if not stereotypical Northern European. Her tits were enormous, however, being double D cups that were more trouble than they were worth most of the time. Her butt was firm and shapely and, while her hips were just average, her thighs were enormous; She worked out!

After Mrs. Smith, June was the tallest woman there, but still felt drowned as the four women all crowded around her. Touching, poking, caressing, and generally making June feel trapped.

But between four women who were, by that point, adept at seduction and getting their way, well...

"I'll...try," June found herself saying as she found herself lying on a bed made of laps.

It wasn't like she was a Lesbian or anything, but she was still experimenting with herself and well...

All of these women were very pretty.

"Thank you, love." The Black woman, who had June's back on her lap as she caressed her arms, smiled at her.

"How about we make it random?" The Japanese woman, who had June's feet on her lap, casually suggested.

June tried to stand up to look at her, but the hands of Mrs. Gupta, who had June's head in her lap, kept her from doing so by pressing down on it.

"Explain." The Latina demanded.

"It'd be fair, no? If we all took turns with her and whomever, well, took won, right?" Saiko did just that.

Another silence descended in that office.

"Are you really going to-" June started to ask.

"-But then who goes first?" The Indian interrupted her.

All the women there suddenly turned hostile to each other again, as they all started scheming ways to be the first one inside of June. A new fight was about to begin, but Mrs. Smith loudly cleared her throat and made a proposition they could not refuse.

"We are all afraid we are going to ruin her for each other, right?" the black lady asked.

"I just want to have children, honestly," Mrs. Gupta replied as she casually caressed June's head.

"Right, sure, but-" Mrs. Smith pointed at their baby mama, "None of us want to feel like we are leftovers. That's why we all want to go first."

"There is also the fact that whoever goes first will probably impregnate her," The Japanese girl grumbled.

"Then we can all go at the same time!" the black lady said as if that were obvious.

The rest of the women slowly nodded at that.

"No, the problem is who gets to penetrate her first. We all go after one another, but that just means we are going to be ruining it for the one that comes next," The black woman said. The other girls looked as if they hadn't thought about that.

"So how about we make it so that we minimize that?" Mrs. Smith glanced over June.

"...how?" Mrs. Jimenez was the first to ask.

"We see who has the biggest dick and let the one with the smallest go first," Mrs. Smith smirked as if she had been waiting for this question the whole time.

All three of the other women looked at her suspcisiouly, as if they had been set up, while Mrs. Smith just radiated with confidence. In the end, though, none of them had a better idea.

Which is how June found herself locking up the office as all four women got naked.

"Impossible," Mrs. Smith gasped as she looked at the results.

The smallest had turned out to be Mrs. Saiko, who was grining as her erect futa pecker measured 5 inches.

"I mean, it's bigger than husband's, so I thought I'd lose..." She happily muttered as she looked at June in a way that made her gulp.

"I am happy with going second," The Latina woman said with her 6-inch cock.

"At least I am not going last," The Indian woman said with sympathy, with her 8 inch dick hanging in the breeze, to the woman who had brought the idea up.

"How are you all so small?" Mrs. Smith said as he foot-long donger bobbed up and down.

"You really think a dick that size is average, don't you?" The Latina critically said.

June, however, could not respond.

Her jaw was hanging off the floor.

She was going to get fucked with that?

She hadn't even lost her virginity yet!

"Alright, take a seat, I am going to make you a mother," Mrs. Saiko lasciviously licked her lips.

"R-right now?!" June screeched.

Things were going way too fast!

"Why did you think we asked you to lock the office?" The Latina asked.

"To get naked and measure your dicks!" June threw her hands up, "Nothing else!"

"Be reasonable about this, June," One of the women who were making an unreasonable request said, "We'd all have to get together at a later date, anyway, so best to just get it done right now."

"But-" June hissed.

"-Besides, we've all been stuck here for half a day, so we'd really like something to show for it," The Japanese woman added in a small voice.

What could June say to that?

"...fine," June sighed and she began to think that she was very easily convinced.

The cheer that she got did not make her feel better as the small Japanese woman stepped forth.

And kissed her on the lips.

Her lips were soft as they worked her own, years of experience showing though as she too turns sucking on her lower and upper lip.

"Take a seat," Mrs. Siako insisted again after she pulled away. June could only dumbly nod as she went to the desk she worked on and planted her ass on it.

"Hold up!" The black lady said, and the Japanese woman angrily looked at her.

"She still has her clothes on," Mrs. Smith explained. The fingers of all the women there were twitching and the Japanese women nodded with understanding.

"Wha-THE FUCK!" June yelled as 4 sex-hungry women descended on her and pulled at her shirt, pants, and panties like a horde of locusts.

"I could have taken them off myself," June sullenly said as she sat on her desk a few moments later, now completely naked.

"That'd be too much to ask of our baby mama," The Latina replied with a smirk.

"Besides, it was hot," Mrs. Saiko added as she grabbed June's legs and spread them, making her already slobbering vagina feel the rush of cold clinic air.

"Just...get it over with," June replied as she blushed and looked away.

"I'll make you feel good," The Japanese woman promised as she lined up her 5 inch dick with her June's puss.

Saiko grabbed June's meaty thighs and slowly spread the mostly featureless virgin gash that June had over her prick.

"Oh, fuck," June grunted as her vaginal lips were stimulated, and her clit was rubbed by that shaft. The interior of her never used birthing canal expanded with delicious heat as Saiko slowly pushed on and on.

"So good!" Saiko moaned as the head of her dick suddenly met a barrier.

"...really?" The Japanese woman's eyes widen as she stopped, asking the blonde girl.

"Why are you so surprised?" June awkwardly asked.

"What's going on?" One of the other ladies asked and Saiko turned her head.

"Oh, nothing," She said with a wide smile as she bumped her hips forward, and broke past June's maiden head.

"Fuck!" June hissed as she felt the piercing sensation of being deflowered and Saiko put her hands around her waist as she drew herself inside.

"Oh, these tits are going to feed my children," She happily said as she leaned in and helped herself to a mouthful of them.

"Ooooh!" June moaned as Saiko bottomed herself.

The Japanese woman's mouth made suction forces on June's nipple as her hips withdrew from her puss only to slam down on it again.

And again.

And again.

"Come on, hurry up, some of us have to go home at some point," Mrs. Smith said as Saiko was slamming rapidly into and out of June's cunt.

"Just...a...second!" Saiko moaned as her balls clenched and she hilted herself as far as she would go inside of the blonde girl.

"Shiiit!" June moaned as she orgasmed along with her first futa mama, the heat of her semen splashing the inside of her vagina. She shuttered as her first sexually experience...was at her job, with one of her clinic's clients.

Huh...

"Alright, me next!" Mrs. Jimenez happily yipped and walked to the suddenly dizzy Japanese woman to pull her aside.

"Umm, she's all yours," Saiko said as she withdrew from June and made all the other women gasp.

Her dick was covered with June's virginal blood.

"Oh, that's cheating," The indian woman said with palpable jealousy.

"I didn't even know," Saiko shrugged as she stepped aside and collapsed on a chair.

"Well, whatever, I am going to make you bare my children anyway," The Latina growled as she grabbed June's chin with her fingers. And then pulled herself in for a kiss.

12