Surrogate Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Saiko had been romantic and loving in her love making. Mrs. Jimenez? She was passionate.

She stole the air from June's lungs, her lips insistently devouring them. She bit with her lips, drew moans from June's throat and, while she was distracted from that...she entered her.

The six-inch cock expanded her more then Saiko's had, that was true, but her canal was already lubed up with semen and the remains of her virginal blood.

"Hmm, so tight," Jimenez moaned into her lips as she reached farther then Saiko had as her crotch slammed into June's vagina with a wet "smack".

"If you have my baby," Jimenez promised June as she broke their kiss and withdrew from her, "We can do this all the time!"

"Hey, that's also cheating!" The Indian woman complained next.

"As if you none of you would do that same!" Jimenez laughed as she slammed into June again.

"Fuck," June clenched her teeth as the Latina woman took up a pace and speed that left Saiko in the dust.

"Oh, come on, if she can only do that because my sperm is in there," Saiko grunted as Jimenez slammed her self into the blonde girl.

"Yeah, whatever!" Jimeneze dismissed her as June was quickly starting to work up another orgasm.

Shit, she might have to seriously think about Mrs. Jimeneze offer!

And then, it was done.

"Fuuuuck!" Jimenez moaned as she hilted herself and let her own Latina DNA go forth into June.

"Fuuuck!" June mimicked her as she also shuttered with her second orgasm.

"...well, that was fast," Mrs. Gupta said, as if she hadn't expected it.

"S-shut up," Jimenez replied as she withdrew from June, a steady river of semen gushing out of June, "I am fantastic while I last, and that's all that matters."

"If you say so," Gupta dubiously said as she stepped up to June.

"J-just give me a moment to recover," June begged, but the Indian woman was already pulling her off the desk.

"Sorry vava, but I have a husband to get to," Gupta apologized as she gently led June into the floor.

"Oh, you'd love to meet mine!" Saiko gushed while Jimenez and Smith all nodded along with Gupta.

"Ahh, fine!" June grunted as the Indian woman helped get her on her knees. She only had two more to go after all.

And-

What was Gupta doing?

"This is how you pleasure a woman!" Gupta said as she turned June on her side, put the suddenly top leg around her shoulder, and then inserted her 8 inch cock into her puss.

"SHIT!" June said as she was speared by the indian futa cock, the appropriate seeming woman taking great relish and pushing her donger as far as it would go.

June groaned as the cock got to her cervix and slightly pushed it in, Gupta moaning as her hips simultaneously smacked into June's crotch.

"Oh, come on, I didn't need any special technique to satisfy her!" Jimenez complained and Saiko nodded with her.

"See? They can't do this." Gupta told June as she bent over to peck her on the lips, "Have my baby and you can have more of this."

"I-I-I-" June didn't know what she was going to say, but her brain tried to formulate a response. Sadly, none came out.

She had already orgasmed twice and, just like that, this Indian woman was drawing out a third!

Gupta slammed again and again into June, making her legs spread just a little bit more with every time. It generated a slight amount of pain, but amidst this sea of sexual relish, that was just a spice that drove on her mounting orgasm.

Until, with a moan, Gupta hilted herself down to the base of her cock as she came.

"Ooooh," She moaned as her glans made June's cervix bend slightly inwards, opening enough to allow the Indian woman to directly blast her womb with seed.

"Fuuuuuck," June moaned as she shuttered YET again!

This was so hot.

This was so good.

...was this what she had been missing out on?

"Well, think about it," Gupta asked the blonde white girl as she withdrew from her cunt, making a river of semen slip out of June's gash.

"Well, I guess it's my turn," Mrs. Smith sighed as she walked over and helped an almost insensate June lie on her back.

"I am afraid I have nothing special like these girls," Smith told the almost uncomprehending June as she spread her legs. She was about to get fucked in the missionary position. The most "normal" way of fucking that she'd gotten yet.

"But, if it matters, I'd love to give you more of this if you bare my baby," She told the blonde girl as her foot long black cock pressed against her, by now, bruised vaginal lips and frowned as her attempt at thrusting it in just made it slide around it.

"Hold on..." The black futa mama said as she aligned her dick with her hand and putted squarely into June's gash.

And then, with a thrust that used all of her body weight, FORCED June's vagina to spread around it.

"Fuck!" June hissed as the huge donger spread her out to the point that she thought she might break, her hands digging into the tiles of the floor as if she were going to scratch them.

This was...this was...

This was soooo gooood!

"God, you are so tight!" Smith moaned as she slowly forced her vaginal canal to open up all over again. The testicle lubrication from three different women made it easier, though, and, soon enough, she was knocking at her cervix too.

"Just a little more..."Smith said and then, with one last thrust where she clenched all the muscles in her lower body to achieve...the black woman broke into June's womb.

"FUUUUCK!" June screeched as her eyes almost rolled inside her head, the black woman moaning with relish as she bottomed out.

"...we can't take this anymore," Jimenez said as she got up from her seat and walked towards the pair.

"What's wrong?" Smith stopped her fucking to ask. As if the convulsing June wasn't obvious.

"We want another go," Saiko said, apparently not nodding either as they both crowded around June's face.

"W-whaat?" The blonde muttered as if she didn't know where she was.

"Fiiine," Smith moaned as she clenched June by her meaty thighs, "But the next time I go first,"

And then she withdrew her cock from June's uterus.

"FUUU-hng?" June started to screech again but stopped as her mouth was stuffed with Japanese futa sausage.

"Oooh, the vibrations are sooo nice~" Saiko moaned as she pressed against June's nose with her crotch.

"Oh, she's got a strong grip too!" Jimenez joined in as she had somehow managed to get June's left hand to go around her grip.

June was about to ask what they were doing when Smith thrust into her womb again and made her mind go blank.

"Alright, make some room then," Gupta sighed as she walked towards the group.

June soon found herself surrounded on all sides again.

In her mouth, she had the happily thrusting Saiko, whose pre-cum she had to swallow to not choke.

Jimenez was getting off to her hands, which June couldn't help but grip tightly as her nervous system was overwhelmed.

In her stomach was the Indian woman pushing June's large breasts together as she fucked her cock into them.

And all the while, Mrs. Smith made a mess of her vagina.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," The black lady moaned as she thrust in and out of June's cunt, piercing into her uterus with every thrust, "I-I am about to cum!"

"As am I!" Jimenez, the quick shot among them, moaned in June's grip.

"Me too!" Saiko gasped as she almost released.

"Just a bit more...!" Gupta moaned as she pressed herself as far as she would go into June's tits.

Me three! June maniacally thought as all 4 women used her up.

Jimeneze moaned as she shot ropes of futa cream into her neck and hair.

Saiko moaned as she filled her mouth with semen that then spilled out into her neck.

Gupta moaned as she filled the middle of her breasts with her Indian cream filling.

And Smith moaned as she discharged an incredibly large load of futanari semen directly into her womb.

June shuttered one last time as she was filled up, glazed and fed all at the same time!

"Uh," Saiko said as she took her dick out of June's mouth and look in constrantaion as the blonde girl didn't immediately close it, "Do you think she's fine?"

And then June took a drag of air that she dearly needed.

"She'll be fine," Jimenez happily said as she stepped away.

"Mothers need to be tough," Gupta declared as she got off June.

"Yeah, well," Smith said as she wasn't able to immediately pull out of June's womb, "Just give me a second."

June was quickly getting over her orgasm. She was beginning to think thoughts again.

She-she would make it!

And then the black lady forcefully pulled her cock out June's cunt.

"FUUUUCK!" June screamed one last time as her uterus came down with Smith's futa dick, effectively getting prolapsed.

And then she fainted, collapsing into the ground.

"...remember, I am going first next time," Mrs. Smith reminded all the other women there as, apparently, she would not be getting to orgasm a second time like the rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, you could come and live with us," Saiko said as she lavished June with kisses, "My husband would love for the mother of our children to live with us."

They were inside the clinic, in a room specifically made for "surrogate conjugacy" as June had insisted Dr. Burgess made. Apparently, the good doctor had been aghast at the gang-banged form of June when he had gotten back to the office. They had all misunderstood him, he had claimed. Said something about June just getting them in contact with an actual surrogate agency or whatever.

June honestly didn't know; She had been out of it for a few hours after that.

Besides which, that had been 9 months ago.

"I am sorry, Rei," June told the mother of the baby in her womb by her first name, "But I am afraid I am bought out for the next 5 years."

Somehow, the Japanese woman had been the one to penetrate her lone ovary. Washed amidst a sea of different sperm, it had been hers that had won out. And so, as part of the whole "surrogacy" thing that the experience had thrown the Burghess Clinic into, she had regular sex with the sire of her baby in the clinic. For it's health, they had claimed and then promptly charged Saiko's insurance company for.

Given how little futa biology was still understood, well, it worked.

"You sure they want to wait another year to have a baby, let alone 5?" Saiko grunted as she pushed in and out of June's cunt, the Japanese woman taking care to not pressed into June's hugely pregnant stomach.

"I gave my word," June caressed the face of the first mother of her children as they fucked.

They had all decided that June would have babies in the order that they had first fucked her, after they had found out that Saiko was the mother. If only to avoid being the one "left out". In exchange, June was going to have two of Jane's, that is Mrs. Smith's, babies back to back in exchange.

She could not wait.

A career was something most people did simply to live in the world. Something they needed to have to truly experience what the world had to offer.

But June? June had found a career she could dedicate her whole life to~

12