All Comments on 'Surrogate Seed Ch. 01'

by PepperxSpice

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Maybe a little less over the top

10 inch cock! Really? A normal size would have served the story better. The clerk could have said it looked very big and very ugly. All in all a pretty good story, though.

Chilley

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Great start!

I enjoyed the first chapter and looking forward to more!

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Cuckold listens

Cuckold listens to a real man service his wife for the first time. His little dickie must have been hard and leaking. Bet he shot off his little bit of seed in his pants. This stud knows what he is doing and what he wants. And if it does not get her knocked up, do again next month. Now that the wife has been stretched and filled with real man meat, she will be sore but hooked on it. In the next four days her body will begin to crave it and she will do anything to get it. She will begin to look at her husband for what he really is, a wimp cuckold. Her eyes will be opened and he will be treated as the cuckold he is. But the stud still has to lay down some "rules" for cuckold. Cuckold must be taught some new lessons, like cleaning the studs cock, sucking it. And so much more humiliation.

AfoojaAfoojaover 10 years ago
Very good start

A very good start, a believable turn on for me. I look forward to future episodes. Five stars and a faithful follower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel?

Good story with surprisingly good grammar and spelling. How refreshing!

So, when is the next chapter?? I am waiting:)

happilyspankedhappilyspankedabout 10 years ago
Love it!

I love your story so far I hope you will write more chapters. I want to see this new relationship through its growing changes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a good start

BUT...it has been two years since you posted this story. got to add more chapters bud.

AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
Good but...

Where's the rest? Where are the other four days? Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please add more!

This was fantastic! One of the hottest out there. Please explore this theme of impregnation of another man's wife/girlfriend or themes relating to competition to reproduce with one female holding the power. Maybe with her pitting them against one another to find the fittest mate in a social natural selection type scenario. i'd love to read more - wonderfully set up and written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Just discovered this. Wonderful set up and very well written and a great theme of impregnation of another's mate. Please continue to write more. Such a great topic and few pull it off in a realistic tone. Love the idea of two males fighting to reproduce with one woman and all the social conventions going out the window when the primal genes kick in. Keep them coming! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great short

Really loved this. You write so well on the emotional / motivation side and it’s hard to find such mature understanding of the complexities of these themes. I very much hope to read parts two and three someday.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful theme and very very HOT!

I'd love to see more of Marcus or others on a mission to spread their seed to other willing recipients, humiliating subdominant rivals in an ultimate and primal cuckolding. Perhaps in another encounter he finds an alpha female who actively selects him against her beta husband and revels deeper in a game like contest and humiliation. Thank you for sharing!

cuckwankercuckwanker11 months ago

Good waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And then what happened? Maybe being the boss he stays at the house and doesn't go to work with Trevor? What if he made up an excuse to take his inferior employees wife to a book store? What if some unkept men that could never get close to someone like her over time began to contribute to the cause?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2 please! Trevor must also learn to get his wife’s pussy ready to be fucked with his tongue and will taste and crave the deposited sperm from his boss inside his wife’s pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous