Surrogate Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl, they're right" Jill stood up and put herself between us and him and placing a hand in the centre of his sculpted torso. "If you fucked Emily, especially with that big cock of yours, it would act like a pump and all of Tim's cum would get sucked right out. And there's as good a chance of you impregnating her as Tim.

"And Tim can't fuck me either. He needs all the cum he's got to go into Emily's cunt this weekend. Any drop he puts anywhere but in her is a potential waste of millions of sperm."

I goggled slightly at my wife referring so crudely to her sister's pussy, the "c" word was one that I had only heard once or twice leave her lips in our marriage and only when we had been engaged in intense sex. We stood deadlocked for a moment. Carl, jealous and pouting, his cock standing out proud like a longboat; Jill, fully a foot shorter than he, arms crossed under her pert tits, nodding at her own reason and waiting for everyone else to catch up.

"Well" sighed Emily looking up at us with a smile. "The solution to the problem is pretty fucking obvious."

I was slow on the pickup, but not as slow as Carl. We both stared stupidly as Jill took hold of his cock and stroked it, looking up at him. My permission was not sought, but since I was still balls-deep inside her sister, I guess my wife didn't think she needed it.

"Good thinking, little Sis. Well, are you gonna fuck me with this big cock of yours, Carl?" she breathed. Dumbly, Carl nodded, a big grin starting to crack his face.

They wasted no time with foreplay. In a moment Jill was on her back next to Emily, while Carl clumsily lined up his cock against her smooth-shaven pussy and pushed. She grimaced and moaned as he pushed hard inside her with a brutal thrust which more than filled her. "Oh yes fuck me," she gasped, clinging to his meaty frame as he withdrew and refilled her again. "God Carl, you are so big!" she said in adulation..

"Bigger than you are used to. I'm going to stretch that tight little pussy," he hissed back, leaning in and they shared desperate passionate tongues, his hands groping her tits, hers on his back, pulling him. He rose and arranged one leg over his shoulder and proceeded to fuck her, relentlessly.

"Oh god Carl yes fuck me, stretch my cunt... I've wanted this for so long..." she moaned, before her language skills descended into incoherent moans.

Watching my wife being righteously fucked by this bloke right next to me built up a pool of mixed emotion in my gut: Regret, jealousy, excitement, arousal. In spite of everything I felt my cock re-stiffening inside Emily's warm wet centre.

Emily stroked my chest, bringing my eyes back to hers. "Okay?" she mouthed. She smiled but her eyes were moist. Dumbly I nodded, and she pulled my arms forward and I found my lips on hers. We kissed, a little hesitantly then more confidently, our tongues joining and rejoicing in each other. I found a breast and stroked it, squeezing the soft nipple.

The grunts and slapping flesh next to us was mostly drowned out but we couldn't quite ignore as our partners endeavoured rapidly towards their own mutual climax. I was iron hard again inside Emily, and began to move, first a gentle half withdrawal, and refilling and I saw her gasp and bite her lip again as I started to move inside her properly, really for the first time.

At this point we could barely ignore the fact that Jill was at full creaming orgasm point. Carl had half turned her and was thrusting energetically into her from behind. I truly, if reluctantly, admired his stamina as he ploughed her like a jackhammer and she mewled in response. It wasn't sex as she and I normally had: usually with me Jill seemed to enjoy it slow and deliberate, but she was certainly enjoying his exaggerated efforts. I appraised their fucking with a critical eye; it was athletic and agile but also awkward and a little uncomfortable-looking.

Shortly Carl grunted. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum in you!"

My wife paused her moans to encourage him. "Oh fuck Carl, fill my cunt with your cum!" she begged and he obliged, swearing as he gave her two or three good hard deliberate thrusts and unloaded himself inside her. The two of them swore breathlessly in duet as they enjoyed the sweaty post-orgasmic comedown.

"That was a fucking awesome fuck babe. Best fuck I've had in fucking years, " he panted, unselfconsciously.

Jill responded with a nervous giggle, casting her eye at the two of us. "It was...bloody marvelous, Carl!"

"Marvelous bollocks. Best cock you've ever had, admit it," he leered, pulling her face to his and filling her mouth with tongue. Rather than being repelled, Jill sucked back on his face with gluttony. Then she whispered something in his ear and they both giggled conspiratorially before finally, turning their attention back to us.

"Christ you guys fucking again?" scowled Carl, leering at our conjoined groins.

"Let them do their thing Carl. Take me to your bedroom. I'm still fucking horny and I'll suck you till you are hard enough to drill me again." My wife led her willing lover away without giving us a backward glance.

Emily pulled my attention to her below me once more. There was a trail of wetness on her cheek but a smile on her face as she looked at me. "Forget them, and make love to me Tim," she whispered. "and cum in me again and again, tonight and tomorrow, and make a baby inside me. I don't want his baby, or hers" she whispered. " I want yours. Yours... and mine."

To be continued...?

12