All Comments on 'Surrounded Ch. 05'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BORING

Damn, this was the most boring story I have ever read in here..........

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 4 years ago
This is a LOT of pages!

It will take awhile to finish, but so far so GREAT. TheTalkMan is back and bad (meaning good) as ever.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My guy... You are one of my favorite writers but wtf is going on? 30 pages?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn!

Wasn't expecting to wake up to 30 pages. Much appreciated! Kelly was super hot. Looking forward to seeing how the confrontation with Katie goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This may be your best story yet. The whole surrounded series gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Three and a half years after the last one, no "sorry guys", and it's 30 pages (Literotica pages, which means about 300 in Word). Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hmmm

You are a great writer but you need an editor.

I'm not into the get-everyone-pregnant-and-suck-their-breast-milk thing, but I know some are. Even if you are though, why have that angle with a 48-year-old? The angle with Katie and Kelly competing to outfuck each other was the way to go. I realize that could be Chapter 6, but you could have cut half of Chapter 5 and focused on that. There's already soooo much going on.

Hellbreaker298Hellbreaker298over 4 years ago
Superb. You've outdone yourself again.

Wonderfully done. Keep up with the good work. Quite unexpected with the long chapter of 30 pages but you still rocked it.

It's been quite sometime for this series.

So what's next?

Are you going to continue with the next chapter of ' Surrounded ' or will you start with a new series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go on !!!!

I find it short !!

If you make it 100 pages.... I...we will read it

This the talk man I like in all his glory

I didn't like your last serie (you know why) This's your coming back

Please complete this work and show us how Kelly will take over his life like she deserve (sloooowly).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a wonderful surprise

The Surrounded series is definitely the centerpiece of your writing. I did find it to be a little long, but it was a necessary choice since this IS the fifth chapter. The only thing left is for Amanda to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story yet!

Absolutely amazing. I really love your longer stories, and this one had all the teasing and fucking to make it so good.

Looking forward to your future stories!!

geek_writergeek_writerover 4 years ago
Yaaaaas!!!

I've wanted you to continue this story and mAh brother you did NOT disappoint!!!

We all need Kelly in our lives!

addsmanaddsmanover 4 years ago
Love this series

Best series I've read hope more comes soon although I hope Matt fucks all the women in his life and finds a balance with it. Perhaps his gived him an open marriage and depressingly accepts it as better than nothing

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Out Of Focus

Like a lot of writers, I imagine you write for your own entertainment, but please don't post an unedited version like this.

The first two pages (14 pages of A4) had Kelly established as the protagonist and then you switched to Matt. You even finished the story from his perspective - That's not good form. I like a change of perspective, but once you establish the central character you must keep the focus on that character.

The pace of your writing was monotonous and it got boring. If nothing else, vary the length of the paragraphs to speed things along.

Most of the dialogue was okay, but some of it was totally unrealistic (P27).

After 30 pages the story finished with a whimper, not a bang. WTF!

I write all this in hope it aids your future output.

ParadiseTakenParadiseTakenover 4 years ago
Keep It Up

Please ignore the negative comments - I suspect some are just not familiar with your writing, because this is almost the pinnacle of it. I loved your last series, and I’d still argue your absolute best work was in The Clines Conquer Time, but Surrounded is absolutely fantastic. The character work you’ve done in this chapter is particularly exceptional, and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Always a great day when we get new Talkman. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

One of your hottest stories ever, Chapter 6 now please! Need to see Kelly’s complete and utter victory over Katie, Michelle, Aisha and Amanda for that matter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

You out did your self on this one hope the next one is out soon and just as long.

Blueorange2Blueorange2over 4 years ago
You're Awesome!

I love what Paradise Taken said! I was going to say pretty much the same thing. I love your stories. All of them. This one was awhile coming and you didn't disappoint. I am greatly looking forward to your next story. As they said, It is always a good day when a new one your stories comes out. Thank you

ranfallboyranfallboyover 4 years ago
Best of the series

What can I say, when you write about aggressive milfs taking advantage of younger guys it's always golden. Keep it up friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Return To Form

After a the wanna be Marvel Cinematic Universe of Literotica (Also known as the Miracle on the same story x 10 street).

TheTalkMan finally returns to his roots and delivers a story worth reading, it has a little something for everyone.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 4 years ago
Enjoyable...

...although it would be nice if there had been some actual - you know - incest in it (for the true incest aficionado 'in laws' don't really count). I don't know if Katie and Kelly might indulge in some nasty mother/daughter fun in a subsequent chapter (once Katie calms down a bit) but it would be nice if they did...

This was good fun, containing all the usual tropes you expect from TheTalkMan, and it was sexily done. I was never remotely bored but it does seem incredible that you managed a thirty page story with only one proper sex scene in it. I can't complain, I suppose - my stories tend to be on the lengthy side too - but you could probably have done with a teensy bit of editing on this one.

Not a top drawer effort from TheTalkMan, but still a lot hotter than most other writers on here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a very good chapter

It's the best chapter of this serie. The only doubt that I have is if this is the last chapter or you write a new chapter with a trio between Kelly, Katie and Matt.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 4 years ago
Worth the wait.

To tell you the truth 'The Miracle' was slightly overwhelming. I loved the different scenarios, but the scale was just too much. Like Game of Thrones books there were too many characters to follow. Not here though.

Glad to see you didn't drop this one and the chapter is just as good if not better than the previous ones. Adding Kelly into the mix was a smart move, especially showing her point of view on things. More of those please. You could have even prolonged her spying stage for a while longer. Maybe even following her son-in-law for a couple of days and witnessing him with other girls, before finally coming to her conclusion.

The juggling that Matt is going through is fun to read, so hopefully you are going somewhere with that and it won't be just swept under the carpet later. Maybe realization that he want's what he can't have.

The last dream sequence while fun, lacked that punch in the "real" world. Outside of that one mention with Aisha, it didn't really amount to anything and could have been a better finale scene later in the story. You could have simply started with the doors and have the same result.

Seen how close he is to becoming a father, which definitely would add to expenses. Isn't it about time he expanded the business venture? Be it the strip club or any other establishment, where other woman work at? Giving him a good excuse to go there later.

Anal is fine and all, but it does require some preparation and work. I know, I know, it's just how this world rolls, but it would have been a good time to introduce some toys into the mix. Some of those girls are more dominant than others. So it's surprising there hasn't been any strap-on to affirm their superiority to other girls. While Matt is busy, they can still play with each-other.

How about tattoos or nipple rings? Especially with Kellys past, she could have gotten at-least one of those and simply stopped using them later in life. Stuff that usually hidden from people and only shown during sex. Been a while since your candy story.

How about separating the girls personalities a bit more? Seen as this is the fifth chapter, some of the pillow talk is getting repetitive. Especially while re-reading the whole story. Michelle specifically wanted to be the proper waify material, but I couldn't really see it here. If you didn't mention her name, I could have mistaken the whole scenario for Katie.

Otherwise a great addition, take a break, you definitely deserved it!

greenreadergreenreaderover 4 years ago
5 stars, no doubt

An epic tale of a MILF winning. What a story!

THIS is what dreams are made of.

If only Matt had an even hotter mother who's had enough of other inferior women trying to sink their claws into her hunk of a son. That would make this saga PERFECT. Pretty close now to be honest. Just look at the sheer volume of the story, not to mention use of symbolism. Master at work.

Thank you TTM for your amazing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

what a great read i cant wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy fuck

Gid damn that was the hottest story yet. One of the best I've ever read on this web site. I cant wait for your other works and especially the squeal for how Kelly is going to handle Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks again 😁

Talkman you f*¥king rock! If you’d could’ve seen my smile when I saw you posted a new story. Honestly I could’ve done without the wedding daydream part I don’t think it added to the story but that’s just my opinion. You NEVER disappoint and I relish reading your stories. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A chapter 6 is definitely set up and I can't wait to see it. Hopefully it doesn't take a long time to be released. Great writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

That was an epic chapter. Not as intense as the final chapter of You Couldn’t Handle Me- but Tommy is very different to Matty, both in personality and needs. The descriptions of the action was great and so was the malice that served as the undercurrent for the lust. Superb story.

You know have two chapters waiting to be written, my dear TalkMan. Chapter six definitely ought to be the cat fight between Kelly and Katie, ending in a ménage-a-trois. You haven’t done many of that, but I have no doubt you can do full justice to such a scene.

Then you need to put Matty in with his harem- the stud hunk servicing all his sluts efficiently and effectively. Whether you would want Amanda to continue her dreary life ignorant of all of this or whether it comes out to the open- I am sure, you have ideas for this.

If you would like shades of Tommy in the story, you could make the ultimate female- Marty’s mother enter the scene- but that will be a long story and perhaps a series by itself.

Thanks for this wonderful story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hope he expands his Harem

I liked chapter 5 and hope to see even more in 6 and hopefully more chapters even. I hope he can get his extras beside his 4 main sluts like really the flower Milf and so on. That would be so damn delcious

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with previous annon

We need to bring mattys own mother in on this to add more spice

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You're the best writer I've ever read ... unbelievable :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing chapter

I love your work, the build up is incredible- looking forward to seeing more of your work, and how this story progresses (particularly sister Jodie)

Great work

CrownJulesCrownJulesover 4 years ago
So good!

Surrounded has always been my favourite of you stories. It’s combines just enough of all the right elements.

Reluctant guy, lots of guilt, dirty whores, impregnation, ass, tits

Keep up the great work! And if you do more chapters of this remember the balance of those ingredients 👍👍

There_itisThere_itisover 4 years ago
AMAZING

Amazing story, I got worried when I saw how long it is but now I am all thankful. Hope we get to see a threesome with Katie!

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 4 years ago
And now it truly gets interesting

This is shaping up like some kind of Game of Thrones shit. One has to wonder if Katie can strike back against her mom, because the gauntlet has been dropped. I’m glad to see the women take each other on at this point - one can only read about powerhouses like Katie and Michelle beat up on a cupcake like Amanda for so long before it stops being fun.

Katie and Michelle seem to have an uneasy alliance at this point, but Kelly May be too powerful for them both - she’s got the jump on Katie, and Michelle doesn’t seem like a match for her. Maybe some mom-daughter action is in order here - I don’t think Matt and his mom would fit the tenor of this series, but Katie vs Kelly in a full-on lesbian battle, with the loser ending up as the winner’s sex slave (any way you want) would be both awesome and a logical next step.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 4 years ago
WOW..!!

Can barely wait for the next Smokin' Hottt Chapter...

I hope it isn't another year's wait..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Matt

I kinda feel bad for Matt because he really wanted to romance his wife. But fuck I cummed so hard when him and Kelly first had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Originally wasn't into this series as much as your other ones, because i felt like it introduced too many characters at once without us getting to know them. But for some reason I decided to skip ahead and read this chapter and was blown away. This might be your most epic chapter yet. I like that you really spend time fleshing out the characters' motivations and thoughts. Can't wait for the next chapter and more sex sagas in the future!

hydrarohydraroover 4 years ago
Comission

Hi, I saw in your bio that you were open to commissions but didn't see any other way to contact you, is that option still open?

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69about 4 years ago
Regressive character development

Fav author when it comes to rough sex and admire you ability to fluidly build sexual tention.

The main character, who seem's to be ateadily currupted into a slut destroying sex fiend. Regresses into the guilt ridded, cheating beta male after another slut latches onto his cock and seemingly inexhaustible bank account. Degreasing into the inexperienced boy toy he was at the beginning of his corruption.

He seemed to have finally obtained the edge needed to gain some sort of dominance/power over the sluts. After his enlightening dream / vision and fucking his mother in law who seems to be his queen slut.

I can't help but feel the slut run church, and vision of him being some demented Messiah for sluts. Is some sort of foreshadowing for a slut conspiracy to take over in some sort of way. Which seems out of the blue and forced as this plot is centered around infidelity.

Aside from regressive development of the main male character, odd nun, as well as sluts and closet sluts, seemingly making up most of the female society, which is kindoff odd as it seems married men are intent on marrying plain boring wives to use as a prop for sex fantasies. This was the best and worst chapter aofar.

Hope this review doesn't offend you as I enjoy your works and hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CM

I know you're probably already working on a story and I don't really expect you to write this but have you ever given a thought to writing a story about a sister seducing her brother? I mean, you have some great Mom/Son stories, some great Dad/Daughter stories and even some great Grandma/Grandson stories but not much of the Brother/Sister kind. I know you are probably mega busy so I'll just tell the idea but like I said, I'm just passing on an idea...

The idea can work with either the brother being older or younger as the general idea is that the siblings haven't seen each other in two years. If he's the older brother, the premise could be that the younger sister is to move in with him and his girlfriend/fiance who the sister finds flat and boring despite the GF being as nice as possible.

Again, I'm not trying to be pushy or anything it's just this idea ran through my head and since I have no skills in writing and with you being the only writer still writing these stories, I just wanted to pass on the idea. Nothing more, nothing less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please give us the next part

We need a conclusion for this awesome series!

MiniwandMiniwandover 3 years ago

It's far too long. When you have a lot to say it can be a good thing but here it's excruciating. I couldn't finish because I was too bored. All in all I don't like this series much. I was even waiting for a hot threesome with Katie and Kelly but it didn't happen :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Pls complete the story with Amanda finding out and is force submit and serve her mom Kelly as the superior woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible story

Fantastic! I see a lot of people complaining about the length, but I find a good portion of the stories on this site are too short and rushed. Talkman delivers both quality and quantity and I think that's a rare talent on here. Yet another great story!

shnabsshnabsover 3 years ago

Hard to like the story when you despise all of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eh.

While I do really enjoy the whole betrayal thing you always go for, I'm really not a fan of how unrealistic you sometimes make it. I could buy Michelle, Katie and Aisha all having massive tits, I could even buy them being evil, selfish little cunts. But Amanda's mother too? Really? She's putting on her daughter's clothes to fuck her husband?

I feel like this was a chance to go somewhere different with the story, instead of the same thing again. I was hoping there'd be a bit more shame involved in what she's doing, like lust was possessing her and making her do something she hated herself for afterwards. Instead she's basically just Katie 2.0.

Honestly, this should probably end soon, since you can't really beat a mother betraying her daughter to this extent. I mean, what's next? Amanda has a baby, there's an 18 year time skip and Matt ends up fucking her as well, because she just so happens to also be a slut lacking any empathy whatsoever? Probably gonna happen at this rate.

mrmagikmrmagikover 2 years ago
Me too

At shnabs, Me too! I know exactly what you mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too long and drawn out

JakeRyan1979JakeRyan1979over 2 years ago

If I could give you more than 5 stars I would. You are the best writer I’ve seen on this site, the stories are incredible and the themes are amazing. Surrounded is your best series and chapter 5 was off the charts amazing. I signed up just so I could favorite this one. Excited for the next chapter and to see where the story goes. I have a thing for stepmom stories so it would be great to see Matt get that in his life, or maybe a who new series based on that, but still with all the dirty talk, pregnancy, and cheating. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit this is the most amazing story I've read from you, I've read most of your stories over the years but this made comment.

Ughhh the drawn out nit i head at the end was so satisfying.

That's what I love the most about your stories, the foreplay and teasing is what makes the sex so amazing. Damm beutiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliantly conceived and brilliantly constructed.

Brilliantly reasoned and brilliantly written.

This deserves its own site, allowing ample room for --- and encouraging --- sequels and prequels and spinoffs. For example, Aisha's relationship with Matt should be fleshed out and highlighted far more extensively. And the following year's "family gatherings" at Thanksgiving and Christmas --- after the delivery of all Matt's babies, and the mothers rubbing Amanda's nose in their good fortune, and Kelly being formally enthroned as "Queen" for life --- would be fascinating . . . and fucking filthy. The author is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my goodness!!

Holy fuck, YES! This has been a brilliant story, and this part simply stands out as the best of your works, in the league of "You Couldn't Handle Me Pt. 8". It has been a couple of years since you wrote this part, so I am hoping the next part is soon around the corner. If not, I'd highly encourage you to do do. The sex with Kelly followed by that marriage in the daydream, holy shit that needs to happen. I enjoyed that mother verbally thrashing her own favourite daughter a lot, please keep going further into that. Just adds a lot of fuel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, I wish you'd finish this story and wrap up the loose ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

five years later, after leaving matt, amanda meets a new guy, and gets pregnant by him, and she grows huge tits and an enormous ass.

the end.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 2 years ago

The very best for this particular fetish/niche at least! For me though, easily hall of fame! Waiting for more!

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 2 years ago

Plzzz write the next lart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter please!!! The agony is too long. Though good things come (pun intended) to those who wait....this is giving me blue balls lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Really would like it to continue. So many interesting and loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. Cannot wait till next chapter in it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Follow up? Please

Giratina143xGiratina143x5 months ago

It’s been 4 years, man is cooking up a 1 million word sequel lmao

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

Well, I'll give it a five for the build up and detail, but I had to drop a point for the sudden ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Surrounded Ch. 04 Previous Part
Surrounded Series Info