Survival at all Costs

Story Info
Uptight manager and intern girl are stranded on an island.
4.5k words
3.74
18.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is fictional, has elements of lesbian domination, urine involvement and fetishes.

If such plots make you uncomfortable, don't waste your time with this story.

*****************************************************

Olivia stormed into the Marketing Manager's office, showing the assigned task on her calendar.

She was the bedrock of the company, who has worked for or took part in the development, management or architecture of all systems they developed.

She accepted to work on a critical and problematic project, because they needed her in their short-deadline deliveries and she was the only one who could make it possible.

She had been the Portfolio Manager for the last few years, since she didn't want to work in packed calendars anymore.

She accepted to get her hands dirty again when the boss literally begged her to do so.

The entry on her calendar was added without asking her and it was about a visit to a potential new client, to draft a plan on their intended new management software. There were unclear parts about the work, which consisted of integration with their existing monolithic systems. They would also consider replacing some of them with microservices, merging to cloud etc., where possible.

"I already have an ongoing project. Besides, why don't we send a business analyst for that beforehand? Why me?" She was angry that they were acting as if they didn't know how how busy was; besides, she also found such a task inappropriate.

Since they didn't even have a preliminary analysis about that new work, they were practically asking her to do a quick assessment to set the scope too. What a nerve! They had to send one of the junior experts for that first.

The slick Manager Morris wasn't even listening to her. He was checking out her legs as she was walking in the room, thinking that she still had it going on, even with those extra pounds in her forty-plus years old buttocks.

"Dear, this is a whale client for us; of course, if you can manage to catch that big mammal for us. We don't want to risk this, so we are sending our biggest gun there. This is more important than your project."

She was too experienced to feel flattered by such words, she wasn't happy.

"OK, I need a tech writer there. Make sure to pick a smart one."

When Olivia stepped in the private jet, she saw Audrey sitting there and waiting for her "Hi Olivia, how are you?"

Olivia just nodded at her without responding and sat in another seat.

This girl knew no boundaries, Olivia didn't like that horizontal hierarchy and those attitudes came with it. And the new generation annoyed her with their unprofessional behaviors.

Audrey was one of the newest employees and she was one of those young tomboys, who had no idea what she wanted in her life. She was 22 years old, did some modelling in her past and then worked as a Thai boxing assistant instructor for the last year. And the little brat decided to 'try' software business. Olivia had no idea how she ended up in their company without any degrees or experience. While she was learning some technologies, she was also working as a technical documenter.

Olivia found this way of indecisiveness about life plans a bit rakish.

"I'm so excited, you?" What was that? Was she trying to be friends now?

"Nope. It's just work, not field trip."

Audrey looked at her and resented her snob and unfriendly manners. What was with the attitude? "Weren't you a newbie once?" she thought. She stopped talking and looked out of the window.

They got transferred to their hotel as soon as they landed and they were at the client company a few hours later.

Olivia listened to the client's representatives and professionals, warned Audrey a few times when she forgot to write things down and then she started to talk about possible ways to proceed.

Audrey was in admiration when she heard the questions Olivia asked them. Using the partial incomplete information provided to her, she hit all the right spots and astonished anyone in the meeting room. She left no gaps about the scope of the work.

"She has a reason to be snob." Audrey thought. But this didn't require her to behave her like shit. She hoped that she could be someone like her in the future but she was aware that she lacked the proper education, patience, will to succeed and the confidence. She guessed that even in her initial days, Olivia wasn't less confident than the woman she was looking at.

Even when she was admiring her, she decided that she didn't like that woman. She was treating her like garbage.

When the meeting was over, the client provided technical documentation about their existing systems and Olivia told them that she could pay another visit the next morning, if she needed to. They invited them to dinner and told them that they were going to pick them up an hour later.

Audrey was wearing her nice dress in excitement, hoping that Olivia wouldn't make her feel that unimportant at the dinner, since it was a social gathering, not work.

She was looking at the mirror, admiring herself in her maroon dress, with her long and strong legs, her auburn wavy hair, her beautiful brown eyes. She opened the door when it was knocked and saw Olivia standing there.

"Dear, you will have to miss the dinner because I want you to revise your notes into a readable document. I can't spend time finding stuff in that garbage and I will read them in the morning; to make sure everything is covered before we leave tomorrow."

She was already walking away when Audrey was trying to find words to answer her. That bitch was showing her who the boss was and it cost her a lovely night.

When she finished her work, she noticed that it was already too late and the kitchen was closed. She couldn't order food and had to eat a small pack of hazelnuts. She pictured Olivia eating a delicious veal while enjoying everyone's compliments. Bitch!

In the morning, Audrey found Olivia in the hotel's cafeteria, to join her for breakfast. She already had hers and she told her to be quick, that they were going to leave in five minutes.

"But, the document you asked, won't you read it?"

"No need, I handled it at the dinner. Move, girl, we'll be late to the plane. I told them that we decided to leave in the morning instead of noon."

And Audrey watched her sway her plump 47-year-old ass out of the cafeteria. She was already hungry and that bitch made her miss the breakfast too. She grabbed some bread and put some cheese in it to stuff it in her mouth on the way.

In the car, Olivia gave her a look, as if she had no manners, while she was eating the bread. This woman was making it hard to act civil, she wanted to feed her a delicious roundhouse kick in the mouth. Annoying tart!

On the return flight, Audrey was sleeping when the plane started to rock. She saw the smoke in the right wing, it looked like the propeller was not working anymore, due to some engine problem. She was in panic and she tried to talk to Olivia, who was talking to the pilot. He was shouting at her "Go and sit woman, you can't help shit! I'll try to soften our crash!"

"Crash?" Audrey shouted. Even in that situation, Olivia managed to give her that look, that "Stop making a scene" look.

The pilot did the best he could and he managed to crash the plane in the sea, only a few dozens of feet far from the shore. When the plane stopped, they could jump off the plane and walk to the shore.

Unfortunately, the pilot could not survive this crash.

They carried everything to the small island, played with the radio on the plane without managing to turn it on.

Olivia looked calm, compared to Audrey. She categorized everything, counted water bottles, food packages and made an estimation on how long they could survive there if they were careful.

Finally, she told Audrey about the rules they were going to follow on the island, as the Project Manager she was. What she was offering was just. But her attitude annoyed Audrey even more. Still, Audrey was happy that there was someone like Olivia by her side, otherwise she could have gone crazy.

She was compliant and timid the first two days. Then, they found a few trees with some fruits or nuts on them, so they knew they could last longer if they found water.

"OK, we have almost unlimited food but we have to find water. Otherwise, we won't survive more than two weeks." Olivia looked worried for the first time. Seeing her like that made Audrey worry for herself too. What if they didn't find water? What if no one came for them within two weeks?

Olivia was giving her orders, still telling her what she was responsible of, with that annoying attitude.

That started to make Audrey question their updated status on this island. Who did she think she was to order her around? On that fucking island, far from any kind of civilization?

Did she think that she was afraid to lose her job? Did she think the office politics still applied there? "Fuck this shit and fuck this bitch!" she thought.

The third day, when Olivia was looking for water, Audrey collected all the food and the water bottles, carried them to a few different locations which were not very far from their 'camping site' and hid them.

Hours later, when Olivia returned, she went hectic after she couldn't find their stash. "Audrey! Where is the food and water? Are you an idiot? Why did you move them?"

Audrey was watching her, biting the little twig in her hand. When Olivia came close to her, acting like she was going to reprimand the little girl, Audrey slapped her. Olivia stood there speechless, holding her cheek, trying to register what just happened.

"Shut up bitch! They're my stuff now, so, go find water for us as soon as possible."

"What? Are you nuts?" Olivia still wasn't aware of the situation; she didn't understand how things were going south for her. She was still talking her big talks, saying her big words, making Audrey angrier each second. "... and you will show where they are..."

"Are you deaf? I said they are mine. Get lost." She was dead serious and if Olivia read her posture, she would know she had to start being careful.

"How can you say that? They are ours!"

"I wanted them, I took them. Now they are mine. Which part didn't you understand? Shall I document it for you?" smirking without being funny.

She looked very serious. She looked like she was enjoying this and deliberately provoking Olivia.

Olivia stood there, looking at her, trying to find something to say.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Audrey asked.

"Yes, of course I have a problem, give me my..."

This time Audrey didn't just slap Olivia. She started to beat her. When Olivia was lying on the sands, pleading her to stop, she stepped on her face and started to rip her clothes off, until she was naked completely.

"If I see you following me, to steal my stuff, this time no one can save you. Bitch!"

Olivia was finally in panic. She was crying and begging Audrey to stop. Audrey spat on her and walked away.

Olivia tried to stay away from her for a day, walked around and looked for water. But she couldn't find any.

The next day she was thirsty. She found some juicy looking leaves and chewed them but they didn't help much and they were sour. She needed to drink.

She walked to Audrey timidly and asked "Please Audrey, you made your point. Please can you give me some water? I accept that it's your water, please share some with me?"

"That's better. Know your place. About the water, I can't. What I have is barely enough for me. You have to be looking for water for us."

That beating was enough for Olivia to break. She was treading lightly.

"Yes, Audrey, you're right. But I need water to be able to search, I'll faint otherwise."

"I don't agree, you can do it. Don't waste your time here."

She walked away, to find water. Audrey watched her plump ass swing as she walked naked. Audrey removed her clothes and she was in her panties and sports bra. She thought of removing them too but it felt like a demonstration of hierarchy on that island. The one wearing clothes was the superior one. She kept them on.

The next day, Olivia was desperate. She came near Audrey, knelt down and begged her "Please Audrey, mercy, I need water too much."

She wasn't expecting that when Audrey slapped her and spat in her face. Olivia stood up quickly, turned around and walked away. She tried to collect her spit from her face and put them in her mouth. She was trying to stay alive and trying to hide what she did from Audrey. It was too demeaning.

That night she was kneeling near Audrey, begging her for some water "Please Audrey, I will do whatever you want, please."

Audrey stood up and removed her panties and bra, put her t-shirt on while talking to her "Don't you get it? I need that water. I can't live one day less for you to live one more." She was serious and sincere about that, that was how she looked at this situation. She could last a month and get rescued, otherwise they were both going to die within 10-15 days.

She told her this logic but Olivia wasn't listening, she was still begging "Mercy, don't you have any conscience?"

"Survival at all costs, sorry bitch. You should learn from me, so you can find a way to survive yourself."

Olivia hardly made through that night.

She was desperate. She went to Audrey and timidly said "Please Audrey, just a little amount will keep me alive, please."

She didn't even answer her.

A few minutes later, after looking at her with pleading eyes, she said the unthinkable "Audrey, at least let me drink your piss. I know it is something that survivors do. Please..."

While listening to her, it dawned on Audrey. "Why didn't I think of that?" she was telling to herself. She could have done that, so she could spend less water and survive longer. She would drink her own urine and decrease her water consumption.

"No, my urine is essential for me, I can't give you that either."

"Please Audrey, let me have some of it, just enough to stay alive, please."

No answer.

An hour later, Audrey was leaning on her back, sitting long under a tree and Olivia was kneeling beside her, waving a large tree leaf to fan her. She was trying to show her that she was obedient to her, that she was going to do whatever she wanted, so, she could at least let her drink her piss.

"Not so arrogant anymore, are we?" Audrey said.

"No Audrey, I have nothing but respect for you, please."

"Please? Please what?"

"Let me drink your piss, please."

"Nah, you don't deserve my piss, keep making wind for me bitch!"

"Please."

"Beg me more."

Audrey wasn't such a person before. But when she decided to survive, considering how that bitch treated her, it became naturally easy for her to be selfish and cruel. She didn't care if she lived or died.

Olivia begged and begged to no avail. She kicked her stomach to send her away, when she decided to sleep.

That afternoon, Audrey was circling in the small forest, she found a small pool of water. It looked clean and it was spilling out. Probably, there was a hidden spring feeding that small hidden pool. Possibly a larger fresh water lens located above or at same level with that pool, underground. She drank the water and it was perfect. There was no salt-water intrusion in this water.

She relaxed about the survival stuff, they had longer time than what they first planned. She just had to control Olivia's access to this water. She could let her live but she didn't want her to relax, it would be better and safer for her if Olivia was dependent on Audrey. She decided not to tell her until she made her plans. Besides, she deserved what she got; she didn't feel guilty for making her suffer like that. She remembered the pack of hazelnuts. She was angry at first but then wished she had some more.

The next morning Audrey woke up feeling something crawling on her leg. She couldn't believe her eyes, seeing Olivia licking her sweat from her legs. She got angry and kicked her in the face, making her fall back. She crawled back, bowed down and started to kiss and lick her feet "Please Audrey, I beg you to let me drink water, at least your piss, I won't survive this day, it's not possible. Please."

Since she wasn't worried about her life anymore, Audrey found this somehow alluring.

That hot shot manager was licking her feet, begging her to let her drink her piss. It was interesting that she felt like that until she found the water. She already had an ego boost but this sight made it clear for her.

Why not keep her in that needy state and enjoy her obedient companion? Since she felt turned on, that thought sounded lucrative. She could exploit her in any way on this island. "I'll keep her barely alive." She thought to herself.

"OK, Olivia. I see that you now know your place. It's not like in the office right, bitch?"

"No, Audrey, it's not. You are stronger and you are the clever one here." Olivia felt a bit aspired when she heard her talk like that, hoping that Audrey was changing her mind about helping her.

"I adore you and respect..."

"OK cunt, lick my pussy."

"What?" Olivia was shocked, she was ready to drink her piss but this was something she never even considered, it made no sense. "But..."

"You will get me wet and you can lap at my juices to get rid of your thirst. Don't worry, I get wet a lot. Don't forget this favor, bitch!"

This wrong and disturbing logic made some sense for Olivia. She didn't make her say it twice. She was licking her sweat minutes ago.

She crawled between her legs and started to lick at first. When she noticed that there was wetness there, she started sucking her pussy.

That made Audrey laugh. She started watching her with her evil smirk. "Yeah, corporate star Olivia, go on, eat Audrey's pussy. Earn the tech writer girl's appreciation. Hmmm."

That moan made Olivia feel very bad. She was pleasuring that brat just for a few drops of her pussy juice.

She managed to make her cum. She sucked anything she could get. It wasn't enough. It wasn't like liquid. She needed more. She needed a lot more.

"Please Audrey, just a little bit water, please."

"What? Water? I'm doing you a favor and you get greedy? Fuck you, you won't get that anymore."

Olivia started to kiss her pussy, begging "Please Audrey, I meant piss, not water, I meant your piss."

Audrey was smiling, watching her.

"I'll think about it, now go."

Hours later, Olivia came near Audrey "Please Audrey, may I pleasure your pussy again?"

She was sitting on the ground and she separated her legs instead of answering her.

She was looking at her like she was giving charity to someone. Olivia's mouth was glued to her pussy in no time. Audrey was laughing between her moans. She loved to see her like that. And, this time Olivia was showing some serious effort.

Finally, Audrey squirted in her mouth. Olivia learned that the better she served Audrey's pussy, the more liquid she got. But still nothing close to enough.

Audrey was getting her senses back when Olivia was begging her "Please, let me drink your piss, I will die."

Audrey looked at her, thought about it and then "Ask me nicely. Kiss my pussy when you're asking."

"Please Audrey, I know I don't deserve your piss but show mercy, use my mouth as your toilet, please." She was kissing her pussy gently.

She finally pushed Olivia, stood up and said "Open your mouth" when walking to her, positioning her pussy over her mouth.

The excitement on Olivia's face was a sight to see. She was anxiously waiting for the lifesaving fluid to come.

Audrey started to laugh; she was laughing like a spoilt girl while moving her pussy over her head, making circles with her waist.

Finally, Olivia shouted "Please Audrey, you promised, please" and hugged her legs, grabbed her ass, trying to position the pussy over her mouth.

12