Survival at all Costs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were tears on Audrey's eyes while laughing hysterically and she let her urine go. It was flowing in her mouth and she was swallowing with large gulps. At one point she felt sick but she had to keep it in, her life depended on it. She wasn't sure if it was the taste of the liquid or the idea of doing that disgusted her.

But she was feeling like power of life was flowing back into her body after days. When it was over, she started to lick her pussy, her legs, trying to get every single drop. She licked along her leg, down to her foot and started to kiss her foot saying "Thank you Audrey, thank you for your compassion, thank you."

She felt very embarrassed when she sat back up. The look on Audrey's face was incredibly disturbing. She was looking at her smiling, right after she did all these unbelievable disgraceful things. But Olivia was still licking her lips, while Audrey watched her with humiliating looks.

Audrey kept this under her control. Olivia was begging all day to worship her pussy and she started to see that as a gift to her. She begged for her pee but most of the time Audrey rejected her. Time to time, she squatted and peed on the grass, looking in her eyes. She was wasting what Olivia thought she needed to survive. Once or twice, she let her lick and suck the grass leaves to get some drops. She didn't let her drink her every day. She drank lots of water before giving it to her but still she was careful not to feed her too much of it.

After the first day, she started bringing a water bottle, drank a bit from it while Olivia was feeding on her urine and watching her drink the water. And she gave the remaining water in the bottle to her after each time. Because she noticed that her urine made her act dehydrated even more. She was feeling good for a short period but it was making her worse.

Olivia thought that she was feeling empathy for her but Audrey was doing that because she didn't want her to get sick. She had no idea if someone could live on urine. She had no idea how long they had to live there and Olivia's mouth was the only good thing there.

A few days later, Olivia noticed how dilute her urine tasted. She couldn't understand how she managed to keep her urine like that. She had to be drinking more water than she needed. And she was giving her water too. She was afraid, because if Audrey was out of water, Olivia would die out of thirst. She wanted to warn her but she got slapped a few times for her unacceptable behavior. And she didn't let her near her for a day as a punishment for that disrespect.

When the planned time was exceeded, Olivia started to suspect that Audrey found water somewhere because even if she drank carefully, the water had to be finished by then. And she wasn't careful about it.

One day, she decided to follow her. She was afraid that it could be her death sentence if Audrey noticed but she needed to know. She saw her water source, how she drank and washed her body in that small pool.

The bitch had been hiding that from her, while Olivia was trying to stay alive doing crazy things.

She waited until Audrey left the place and drank water from that pool. It was the first time she feasted like that since they set foot on that island. She managed to return before Audrey did. She had no idea how to proceed with that information. Audrey was stronger than her, so she didn't have many options.

She knew confronting her was not an option because she was too afraid of her. And since they crossed some boundaries, Audrey would not like to see her drink the fresh water whenever she wanted.

When she was thinking those, she heard Audrey's voice.

"Come doggy, I gotta go!"

She was confused as she was walking towards her sound, thinking about what she found out. Then she saw her; Audrey was standing and patting her index finger right above her delicious looking pussy.

Olivia was surprised how she described her pussy in her head but she had no counter arguments for that thought. It had been her only source of liquid and she became fond of that because of being deprived of it most of the time. And it started to look deliciously beautiful to her after all these weeks.

She found herself kneeling in front of her kissing her pussy. In a short time, she was kissing, licking, sucking her pussy, eating her with great pleasure. When Audrey came, she kissed her legs, feet while thanking her like a bitch in heat.

"Do you want the pee too?" Audrey offered.

After a second of delay, Olivia said "Yes Audrey, please, thank you."

A few seconds later, while slurping her piss, she heard Audrey say "So, you found the spring but you're still on your knees and drinking my piss?"

Olivia froze for a few seconds; her urine was splashing on her face and eyes while she was looking down. She couldn't look at her eyes, this was a very humiliating situation.

And she opened her mouth again to say "Yes Audrey, please forgive me finding out that spring, I still want to live by your rules, please..." and urine found her open mouth, as Audrey's answer to her.

They spent two more weeks there, until they were found. Audrey let Olivia sleep hugging her feet during this period.

A few months later, they were living together in the new house Audrey chose and Olivia bought. Olivia was earning money for her princess and Audrey was letting her serve her pussy in return.

12