Survive the Ritual

Story Info
Dae and Renee must stop another ritual.
34.4k words
4.15
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dae -- October 28th, the night of the full moon

Burning brimstone assaulted Dae's nose as he was marched toward a glowing temple in the far corner of an obstacle-strewn array of challenges. Those blockades weren't for the captured individuals being led to the ritual. They were there to impede their would-be rescuers. Dae could see his breath wafting through the gag in his mouth on each breath.

If it wasn't for the heat coming off the glowing torch in the demoness's hand beside him. It would be far too cold of a night for Dae in only a pair of boxer briefs. The mid-autumn night was unusually frigid for the region. A frost was expected by now, but those were typically experienced in the early morning. It was already well-low freezing tonight, and the sun had only been down for an hour.

Dae had just gotten done at the gym and barely got his clean underwear on when the demons had taken him. At least they let me put on my running shoes. Just socks on the cement would be unbearably cold. He knew the kidnapping had been inevitable as soon as he had signed the paperwork, but still, they'd managed to take him by surprise.

The makeup that ensconced his two captors was incredible. The taller of the succubi had the perfect striations and swirls of rich, warm, and dark-stained hardwood. Once they had arrived on the property, she was utterly nude like all the actors playing the parts of demons for the game. Dae knew the second figure well, though his interactions with the woman before hadn't included the marbled crimson with cobalt veins that had a shimmer to them as the torch flickered.

Seven years ago, Mary Givens had been on the contest's heroic instead of infernal side. The program that Dae had created almost got her to free her fiancé from his captivity, but she had arrived just after he had ejaculated and been lost to the summoning of the demon of lust. Miss Givens had then been strapped to a table and fucked by a demonically decorated human until she orgasmed and was filled with semen. Her defilement and pleasure contributed toward the sacrifices needed to achieve their diabolic goal.

Something similar would be in store for Dae-Seong if Renee couldn't sweep in for his rescue. This was the twenty-fifth and likely final season of the reality competition that had revolved through games themed on the seven deadly sins.

After the season's popularity revolved around lust, the games were put out a couple of times a year instead of just in October to coincide with the spooky season. That worked for a few years but got people tired of the concept faster. Especially since they didn't want to revisit lust as it was primarily pay-per-view and flat-out illegal in less open parts of the world. It was hard to run again, but there was a simmering anger that the show wasn't doing what made them popular.

Every season had to be heavily edited to obscure the nudity of the contestants and guardians depending on the events. The host was always naked and sometimes a participant. Lust was the only event that involved actual sex. The hours of footage shot that night were condensed to a one-hour special shown on premium streaming where they could get away with the nudity but not the penetrative sex. That was only on pay-per-view and, seven years later, ad-supported porn sites.

This round wasn't purely the summoning of lust. It would be a combination of the most requested and most popular sins. Wrath would be sprinkled into the challenge for the guardians. Instead of researching in the angelic libraries to find the true names of the demons, Renee would have to win three wrestling matches against monsters in her way before she was pinned three times. That would get her a demon's true name, and she would have to make it through the obstacle course without getting caught.

Renee making it through the wrestling portion wasn't a concern for Dae. It was holding out long enough for her to perform her part. There wasn't much he could do to contribute until he was free. His only participation would be holding out as long as possible if he was taken to the men's altar.

The stench of the open flames ringing the temple got stronger as he was led by sword point up familiar stairs. Seven years ago, Dae had snuck up the incline dodging diabolic patrols as he went to rescue Renee inches before she was defiled. Had he not arrived when he did, they would not have been able to win. The players weren't sacrificed until they came, but they would've needed another pair to complete the ritual at the night's end. No other couples were close enough to have finished the contest with them.

The smell of burning sulfur was wholly overcome when they stepped into the carnal chamber at the crest of the stone temple. The scent of active sex overwhelmed the senses like a swift punch to the nose. The air went from being cold and dry to rainforest-like. Arrayed in a circle around the room were structures with a man or woman affixed by metal straps to the surface. Half the men and women had been stripped of their clothing and were waiting for one of the four altars that were the room's focus.

Dae recognized nearly all of the figures atop the surfaces. They were all either part of the pair that made it the furthest in the competition that year or fan favorites that could be convinced to participate. Incubi and succubi flitted about the room, ensuring the males had hard cocks and the females had plenty of foreplay before taking them to the altars.

A clock and a gauge that looked like a thermometer were projected over the low burning fire that warmed the room and illuminated the daises populated with a pair of demons and a single player getting fucked by one of the diabolically painted creatures. Unlike the earlier competition, the men didn't get a choice between oral, anal, or vaginal sex. This time it was all vaginal, though they got to decide if the succubus would ride them or doggy style. One of each was on display at the moment.

"Here's your spot, Dae." The shorter crimson demon cackled as they arrived at an open alcove. Ms. Given's daring personality was shown through her makeup. Her spunk reminded him a lot of his wonderful wife. "Get up there unless you're into electric play."

To punctuate her sentence, Mary's assistant sparked the device she had with her that looked like a cattle prod. Dae stepped onto the raised platform and let his tormentors belt his legs in with three padded metal straps per side. He didn't fight back when they untied his hands and strapped them down.

"Watch! See what happens to the man who occupied this space before you." The wooden-colored demoness hissed and held his face forward as a strap encircled his neck.

Dae had to play along. The pay for the night depended on how well and believably he performed. He nodded as he watched a beefy African American tied to the nearest altar. The succubus atop him was resplendent in gleaming golden skin. She had large breasts that shook spectacularly as she rose and fell. "Cum for me!" The demon demanded as she squeezed his testicles.

"Unnn!" The man croaked out as he came.

The succubus didn't let him fill her with more than what had to be a single blast of cum before she got off him. Her hand shot to his mammoth sputtering cock. "That's it! All of it!" She wanked him and nodded at the other succubus standing by the table. "My pussy must have felt really good."

"Let your sperm hasten his arrival!" A switch beside the altar was thrown, and the man disappeared into an abyss below the structure. One last lance of sperm flew in an arc as he fell in the middle of his orgasm, and the succubus released him in a smooth motion. A blast of flame erupted from the void where the man had been as the gauge over the arena ticked up another notch. The pair of demons looked unperturbed as they leaned away from the fire.

That's new. Dae thought as he watched. Although he had only briefly been in the sacrificial chamber the first time, Renee insisted they watch through the season and strategize when they agreed to participate again. One of the main complaints, outside of the protest that the show existed in the first place, was the blood. Even if people knew the action was faux, it skeeved them out. It had been replaced with an impressive burst of flames.

"Hang out here and watch. My second will be back to ensure you're entertained. Then you will decide how you wish to fuck me before your sperm adds to the summoning." The crimson demoness's artificially purple eyes danced with mischief. She was relishing her role.

"Enjoy the show." Her second hissed as they turned away from him. Dae watched as their round asses walked toward the portal on the far side of the room. Both ladies' backsides were prodigious and tight-looking. He wondered how long each woman had to spend getting the full-body makeup put on.

"Did you come?" The golden succubus's partner asked as they walked past him toward the portal.

"I was about to orgasm for the fourth time when he went off. I can tell why he was the Prime last time." Their conversation continued, but Dae couldn't hear it as they disappeared behind the portal.

The Prime was the leader of the demonic pack. Their job was to start and end the festivities and help the actors win the event. There was a multi-million dollar prize on the line this time around, and if the devils won, it would be split among all the incubi and succubi. There was also a handsome reward for each sex act completed by the creatures and contestants alike. Win or lose, Dae would be well compensated for the night.

His eyes closed for a moment as he thought of his family. The only reasons he had agreed to do this again were a. because he had already had sex on camera before and b. because the cancer had come back. They caught it early this time, but Dae couldn't help worrying that his triplets and Renee wouldn't be taken care of if it made a third return. Their business was doing well, and they were in a great place fiscally, but getting three kids through college without loans was his goal. Win the prize and invest something to ensure they're cared for.

Dae opened his eyes and scanned the room. An incubus with skin that looked like lava glowing behind cracked basalt was railing into a petite woman with caramel-colored skin and long dark hair. A pair of smaller breasts shook with each thrust, and she shouted like she was having the best sex of her life.

"Harder! Play with my Clitty, or you'll never make me cum!" The fiery woman yelled at her partner. The piston-like, black cock found a higher gear as he fucked the woman. An orange-colored succubus stood beside the missionary-style table with her hands on the lever as she chanted in Latin.

A thin, pale young man was on his knees with a topaz-colored succubus kneeling in front of him. His chest and arms were tied to the rising cement on this new structure type. His ass and hips were free to fuck the demon before him. He was using that freedom to enthusiastically hump against the comely devil. For being so thin, his cock was meaty and thick as it plunged into the pink pussy.

The entire body paint and makeup couldn't extend to the sex itself. It wasn't vagina safe. Lurking in the shadows, just out of the view of the mounted cameras, was a platoon of safety workers that ensured that while the sex and stunts looked real for those watching at home, everyone was staying as safe as possible.

On the fourth altar, a voluptuous and curvaceous brunette appeared to be nearing the finish of her battle, with the molted sliver incubus railing her from behind. The man's pale cock was enormous, but that seemed to par for all the incubi. Dae watched as her whole body started to shake, and she shrieked formlessly out into the softly burning cauldron at the center of the room. The beast behind her quickened his strokes and suddenly stiffened as he unloaded inside her. For the women to score, and why they were worth double the points as the men, both partners had to cum simultaneously.

The silvery beast's claws clutched at the woman's weighty breasts before his second pulled the lever, and the woman disappeared into the void with a gout of flames. The incubus hadn't finished cumming, and a few spurts were flung into the fire. A harness kept him from toppling down after the woman. An evil-looking hand stroked his cock through the last drooling shots as the incubus didn't seem bothered by the flames.

The first structure Dae had seen employed was already being repopulated, but curiously, it wasn't by another succubus and a male. Instead, a bubbly, petite Latina was dancing as she brought a bronze-looking incubus in her wake. When she got to the table, the bronze demon's alabaster second shoved the woman roughly onto the surface and started tying the Latina's arms behind her back. She would employ the altar in much the same way Renee was about to when Dae got there all those years ago.

"Fuck that was good!" The silver-splotched incubus stepped with purpose toward the portal.

"I called dibs on that one!" His second didn't appear to be at all happy.

"Then you lost your rights to participate. Next time, you will learn not to anger the Prime." The demon's horrid face contorted into a smile. "You were right about her, though."

Any more conversation was arrested by whatever enclosed the portal. Dae wanted to explore how the show was accomplishing some of its magic but wouldn't likely discover all the mysteries. He wasn't sure how the woman who was being lifted and hung by her arms over a broad elastic band hung securely on the ceiling would be dumped into the void when she climaxed. The bronze beast scrabbled onto the platform and held up his shiny, lubed cock for the Latina to fall upon.

There was zero hesitation. You weren't supposed to resist once you passed a specific time limit in the chamber. You could decide to bow out, and the demons still asked for consent, but if you didn't exercise one of those outs, you were to be excited about the prospects of sex with one of the devils. It was supposed to be a magical property of the chamber.

Sex on camera was a significant payday, paid in full once a contestant was defiled. Their partner could still save them at that point, but the prize money would be split if they found another couple to complete the final ritual. The second couple would be the only way they could complete the cleansing ritual.

"You're almost there. Oh! Can't you fuck me any harder!?" The petite woman fucked in the missionary position, goaded her incubus to find another gear with his black cock.

"Harder than you can accept." The cracking basalt of the creature formed into a smirk as his hips moved even faster.

"Prove it, big boy!" The woman taunted in return.

"You may regret that." The man chuckled.

"That's more like it! OH!" His partner yelled in bliss.

Dae wondered if the claws put on the incubi were sharp as they fondled the outsized breasts of the short woman. Her expression was the polar opposite of distress, though.

"OH! Fuck! FFFFfffff.... Fuck!" It only took a minute for the woman's back to arch as she screamed and writhed in pleasure.

"Told you! Ernnn!" The beast taunted before his body tensed, and he came with the woman. The second didn't let him cum for long before he pulled the lever. The still cumming woman fell with a scream. A harness kept him from falling with her as fire erupted from the hole. Rockets of evil semen kept pulsing for a half dozen blasts before the beast finished.

"You could have at least let me finish cumming." The cracked lava form complained as he and his second mosied to the portal.

"You know the mistress's rules. She wants them sacrificed as soon as incubus and humans are cumming." His partner calmly explained.

"I know, but most of my semen must be within her first. You should have felt how her pussy was milking me." The basalt beast didn't seem embarrassed as he slowly worked the dregs of his orgasm from his cock.

"That good?"

"Her husband is a fortunate man. I hope he has fun with a succubus now that he can't triumph." The conversation was cut off as the portal let them pass.

"Is this one of the pair that gave you so much trouble last time?" A jeweled purple succubus with a proud stance was followed by a red incubus that Dae instantly recognized.

"It was more his partner that was to be my prize." The statuesque brick-red devil with curling ram's horns was supposed to mate with Renee and end her night. "He did learn my true name, though, and I understand that he got several guardians' names so they could harass our operations. Can we fast-track his demise?"

"Only so much. We must follow the rules."

It took a moment to connect the dots as a niggling recognition started to form in his brain. The woman fulfilling the role of the Prime was another contestant from the last lust-based event. She was the second most famous on the show. Dae wasn't sure why a woman had agreed to participate while a virgin. The camera caught her losing her virginity to an incubus. She also claimed to never have experienced an orgasm before having a pair on camera.

The Prime had a blazing poise that the timid eighteen-year-old had not displayed seven years ago. She had bloomed into a gorgeous woman with indomitable confidence. Like all the succubi and incubi, the woman's pubic hair was removed. Probably easier to paint skin than hair.

"Or, I could claim this one and force him to watch for hours without satisfaction." The Prime ran a clawed finger down Dae's chest. "It would appear that he is enjoying the show already." She grabbed Dae's cock through the material of his underwear. Precum was leaking through his breathable shorts. "A couple hours could be tortuous." The succubus had pointed silver teeth as she smiled.

"Do not make the mistake of underestimating his partner. That was my greatest blunder." The formerly boisterous demon seemed contrite in his observations.

"That's fine. I have my eyes on another specimen to end the show." The pair slinked off toward the altars to survey the fun.

"No!" The thin man bucking into the topaz-colored demoness struggled out as he started to cum. The succubi crashed forward, and he sprayed ropes onto the woman's back. He couldn't touch his cock as it bobbed and splashed thick lines across the demoness. As he started to slow down, the other succubus at the table said her words and pulled the lever. Tongues of flame flickered out as the man vanished with a yelp.

I wonder what it's like to fall in the middle of an orgasm. This time, with a new method of disposing of the losers, guys, and girls got to practice falling from the contraptions. It was disconcerting that there was no warning when one fell into the waiting airbags a dozen feet below. Dae was hoping that he wouldn't have to experience it again. Getting to that point alone would be a ready start to invest in his triplet's future.

If Renee didn't hurry, Dae would have to do the one thing he had never done with a woman other than his wife. He would have to fuck without a condom. He knew it wasn't cheating since he had Renee's full blessing to compete. If he had sex tonight, Ren would also find a demon to pair up with.

"It's time." A gravelly voice pulled Dae's attention to a nearby alcove with a familiar figure about to be stripped. Having your clothing removed signaled the halfway point of being in the chamber and would start the captive being teased by demons in preparation to perform.

Renee -- One month ago

"Ffffuuuuccccckkk!" Renee yelled out in utter ecstasy as Dae licked her pussy. Her whole body jerked as she plunged gleefully over another tall cliff and into a climax. Dae had gotten to know her body well in their seven years together. His powerful tongue lapped up the honey as it flowed from her, and she screamed into the empty front room.