Survive the Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark-skinned woman nodded and watched the succubus leave the stage. She does have a great ass.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! YESSS!!!!!" The Latina bouncing on the bronze beast shrieked toward the ceiling as her legs shook around her mate for the evening.

"Yess!" The bronze incubus hissed in delight as his hips bucked into her, and he unloaded.

"Let your pleasure hasten his coming." The second pulled a second lever beside the station, and the woman squealed as the line hooked under her arms went taut, and she was lifted off the bronze demon. He was still firing like a geyser, decorating his chest as he no longer had a body to fill with sperm. "Move!" The second yelled at him before the woman's rope went slack again, and the altar opened to swallow her. The still cumming incubus rolled to the left and off the table.

Dae spied a harness the same color as her skin, which must have provided more support than the ropes tied to her arms. He wasn't sure if her climax had abated or the scream she was issuing was from terror as she fell and flames rolled out of the table.

"Great dark one that was fun!" The Bronze demon and his partner didn't wait before plodding off toward the portal and safety. According to the rules, the demons were vulnerable for about an hour after they came and could be destroyed via holy water or silver swords or daggers. "I need a shower, though. Not a fan of cumming on myself. You could have let me finish."

"She has to be sacrificed before she finishes her climax." His second waggled his finger, and they disappeared into the portal with a belch of steam. Dae supposed if they used the same fire as the altars, it would look too redundant. This, however, wasn't the most successful new twist. It seemed a fit like a fart of steam each time a demon transitioned.

"Which altar is free!?" The leather door to the dark sanctuary opened to emit a chartreuse incubus with spiraling fluorescent orange adornments. There was a stoutly built, though gorgeous, redhead that Dae recognized from the last time that wrath came up. She was on the previous winning team of the competition, though her husband had to stay alive by winning fights until his wife could rescue him with his tormentor's true name. She had to help win the final fight after collecting the item that must be thrown into the ritual's summoning point.

"The flat table is open." The Great One replied with a single chuckle and cruel smile. "Is her partner here?"

"That one!" The beast pointed at a man two alcoves over from Dae. He was still wearing a suit and hadn't been stripped. The man was a beefy-looking stout guy with a pale skin tone and well-groomed beard that matched his dirty blonde hair pulled into a bun.

"You and your partner need to get prepared." The Prime swooped into the conversation. "I will have the priest strip him. It's not like we need to wait for his mate to get a chance to rescue him. Besides, your partner deserves a prize herself." As if on cue, a gorgeous fluorescent orange succubus stepped in beside her opposite-colored incubus. She had visible abs and marks on her paint that looked like scuffs from a wrestling match.

"While he is prepared, may I play with his wife, Prime?"

"As long as she consents." The Prime reminded everyone of the rules. If you didn't want to have sex on camera, all you needed to do was refuse, and you would be thrown into the pit without having to go any further. You still got paid for the night, but not the sizeable bonus for intercourse on camera.

"Yes. I would like that." The redhead on the bright green incubus's back nodded.

"Take her to the alter and tie her down so there are no accidents while you prepare."

"Yes, ma'am." The incubus stomped his way to the recently cleared table. It could be used with two victims tied to either side of the apparatus. Dae wondered if they could be dumped separately as he doubted the ritual could be completed simultaneously with four people.

"Priest. Prepare her husband so they may be sacrificed in tandem." The Prime snapped.

The redhead on the altar had a thick wedge of pubic hair that showed she came by the hair color naturally. The rest of her sex was cleanly denuded other than the wedge. Like her husband, the woman was of stout stock. They had both been in the army before the competition. Dae remembered that from rewatching every season of the show in preparation for tonight.

A look around the room revealed many contestants from past seasons, but not everyone was willing to be in what could quickly become an effective porno. More people were from the lust season than average, but the show had ruled that if a contestant was sacrificed in the lust season, they had to play a demonic role. It did appear that incubi and succubi from before could play either role.

"Do you wish to play too?" The succubus asked the redhead as she anointed the woman with oil.

"Yes, please. I haven't eaten pussy in a decade."

"We shall have fun. You were truly a worthy opponent." The succubus climbed onto her captive and maneuvered, so her pussy hung directly over the waiting, smiling mouth of the redhead.

Dae leaned back and prayed that Renee was doing well in her fights.

Renee -- That same time

The succubus in front of her probably had thirty pounds on Renee, most of which was either height or rippling muscle. She seethed with rage as spittle dappled the sides of her mouth. Ren was patient, awaiting an opening to use the woman's increased height against her. A couple quick jabs were just feints, and Ren dodged to the side. It was odd wearing headgear and no clothes, but no one wanted accidental head injuries to spring from the competition.

A haymaker came thundering toward Renee, and she twisted her body out of the way so the blow's power mainly deflected harmlessly across her shoulder. She used that opportunity to pull on the succubus's arm and trip the beast. She fell to the ground with an "Oof."

Although the woman had fantastic appearing muscles, there was something very different about muscles for show versus those that had a purpose for their strength. Ren got the woman on her back and used her body weight to pin the fearsome succubus.

"One, Two, Three!" An angelic referee called the pin.

That's one. Renee went over to her corner and got a drink. She would have to wait an entire round to get another chance at one of the succubi.

"Nice win. Army?" A man with emerald-green eyes asked with a smile.

"Marines."

"It looked damned impressive." The man nodded before getting up and stretching. "I'm up."

"Good luck!"

"Yeah, I got this." The man turned and winked at her.

"That's one Ren!" Nando had a bit of a limp as he returned to the waiting area.

"Two more to go. They're only going to get harder as we get tired."

"I just need one more, and I'm going to rescue my love." Fernando had won his first and lost his second before avenging the loss in a third. "Hopefully, I have the time. Lei's already naked."

"Yeah, and I bet they are moving her through the process slightly faster than normal." Renee took a seat to scout out the fighting techniques the demons were employing. They'd seen a redhead lose her third match in a very close bout. The victorious succubus's partner scooped up the woman and took her toward the temple and her fate. That meant that the redhead's partner hadn't been sacrificed yet. A loss here added to the people being fucked to increase the counter on either side of the chamber.

On one of the mats at the far side of the room, a man was failing in the other possible way. If one's partner was already sacrificed, they could elect to have sex after they lost to get that payout even if their partner was gone. It didn't matter about the guardian's record. They were given the choice as soon as their watch dinged. When they had been stripped of their clothing, the angels handed off a new monitor for the steps that their partners were going through.

Dae was already hanging in the ritual space but had not been stripped or taken to one of the altars. I still have time. Ren slowly stretched and kept her body loose while waiting for a ring to open.

Fernando was tenser. Leilani had been stripped, and if the demons were giving her extra attention, she might not have long before she was coated with oil and taken to the altar to be defiled. Fernando's muscular leg was shaking as he worried. Leilani had a type; regardless of whether her more permanent mate was a man or a woman, they were all soccer players.

He had retired from the game a few years ago but had moved from Mexico to play for one of the LA MLS teams on a fantastic contract. Fernando had grown up in San Diego before he moved to Europe and Mexico for most of his professional career. He was short, but in great shape, and from what Renee had seen of his unexcited cock, he had a big one that could please Lei.

It had to be intimidating to get into a relationship with a woman who produced a naked competition and had sex on camera for the show more than once, but Fernando wasn't deterred. He loved the woman fiercely. Renee was happy for the pair. Whether this was the show's last season or not, Leilani was done with it. She wanted to have her own family and didn't want to be pregnant when she hosted the show in the nude. They were also moving back to the city after the victory. Renee was ready to add more children to be an unofficial aunt for so she could dote on them.

The matches were supposed to occur outside under the full moon, but it was far too cold for naked wrestling under the moonlight. The warehouse where the rap party was conducted after the last season of lust had been hastily converted into a wrestling center. It was well-illuminated, and the mats were soft enough, but it lost some charm of fighting one's way across the shuttered amusement park.

"Katerine?" An angel with a clipboard fluttered over to the corral that housed the waiting competitors.

"Here." A tall, lean brunette who had won two matches after losing her initial bout stood and stretched.

"I'm sorry, but it is too late." The angel shook his head as the watch on the beauty's wrist dinged.

"Oh no... Jeff..." The woman shook her head.

"How do you want to do this?" A stout, cyan-colored incubus walked over to the angel with the clipboard. He had been the partner of the succubus that won the first bout.

"If Jeff gets to have fun, so do I. Will you be my partner?"

"Yes. We just need to wait for the man on the mat to finish. I must also prepare." The incubus's cock had gone from dangling between his thighs to standing tall in a few short words. He had to go wash the cyan paint from his cock before they could couple.

However, they wouldn't need to wait long as the final mat cleared. The man and succubus had complete control and movement when they had sex on the mats, though they were watched by an incubus and angel to ensure nothing untoward happened. The man pulled his cock from the demonic cunt in time for his cock to spasm and throw semen all over the magenta demoness's face and tits.

The man offered no resistance as he was marched up a small set of stairs and was thrown into a dark pit with a blast of fire. His sacrifice wouldn't add to the summoning as he had not lost his fight. It was more of a draw.

Renee watched several bouts before it was her turn again. She needed to fulfill her role and hope Dae wasn't getting too much attention. If he reaches the altar, he'll hold out for me. She thought with a smile as she stretched for her second battle.

Dae -- A few minutes later

The pink incubus had returned to the center altar, where his partner was still toying with the spunky African-American goddess. The sky-blue demon had almost let the woman orgasm, bringing another admonishment from the Prime. They wanted the woman prepared but not over the edge until the pink demon did his part.

Like all the incubi, the man was very well endowed. That was also part of the screening for all the competitors this time. Dae had to get hard on camera for the producers of the season even though he had already been on film. They didn't want to give special treatment to the people that had already appeared before.

The woman was screaming in no time as the incubus toyed with her clit and gave her long strokes. "Harder!" She bellowed as the sky-blue demon played with her pert breasts. "YES! YES! YES!" Her ecstasy was evident as her back arched and her screams became incoherent. Her limbs shook against restraints.

The pink one quickened his strokes like he desperately tried to finish during this orgasm. His body tensed while she was still screaming. "FUCK!" He yelped as his hips pushed his length harder into his quarry. The sky-blue demon took a moment to get his hands on the switch to drop the altar, almost long enough for her climax to subside. A burst of flames shot out as she slid into the abyss. The last thing Dae saw was a thick drip of semen on her labia as the pink one's cock fell free.

"I've had enough of your incompetence." The Prime appeared beside the sky-blue underling. She grabbed the lever in the beast's hands and looked down into the pit below. With a snap from the Prime, the Great One shoved the demon into the orifice along with the woman. Curiously, after another blast of flames, the gauge on the wall only ticked up a single time instead of the three that typically came with the sacrifice of a female competitor.

"Worth it." The Prime cackled before she left the altar. "Let that be a lesson to all you gathered for the ceremony." The Prime looked around the room at her army of demons. "I will be rid of you if you do not do your jobs correctly. I would much rather have competence than a paltry point. I will not let us fuck this up again."

"Yes, Prime!" The demons yelled in unison and then gave the same salute in the odd manner he had seen out of the pink incubus before.

Dae wondered if that show was preplanned or a happy accident to add a spot of drama to the competition. They had employed plants last time in the crowd to fulfill specific roles, which seemed to be another example.

"You handled that better than I would have." The Great One whispered softly as they left the stage. "I would have slain him as soon as he disappointed me."

"I almost did." The Prime laughed with a hideous sound. "Get him hard and up to the altar quickly." She snapped at a pair of succubi that had approached the man whose suit was now tattered ribbons on the floor.

Dae watched as a blonde woman with fake tits far too round to appear natural was led to the recently evacuated missionary altar. He had nothing against artificial enhancements. His wife had a stunning set. What he didn't like was how unreal this pair looked. She was silent as the burnt orange incubus tied her to the table with her legs open. A strip of brown hair at the crest of her womanhood also screamed that the blonde was artificial.

"You are defiled." The incubus announced as he eased his big white cock into her.

"Oh!" She shouted, suddenly ebullient as she was fucked. Unlike most other demons, this incubus started slowly and was almost tender as he picked up speed.

The man tied to the dais where he could move his hips had an emerald green succubus on a small, padded platform raised from the top of the table so she could be in the missionary position. Her torso moved and pivoted like she was dancing against each thrust of the man. It only took a minute before the man tensed up. "FFfffff..." He stopped thrusting as he unloaded. This time the second let him finish cumming before he was released, and he fell with a grunt.

The succubus reached down to toy with her pussy and pulled a glob of semen up to sample as she stood. She played for the cameras as she licked the residue from her fingers. The rest of the man's sperm stood out starkly against her dark thighs.

"He didn't last long." Her second commented as they plodded sedately toward the portal.

"They never do. This is perfect pussy. It's kind of a curse. They say that royalty must think the world smells like fresh paint. To me, every guy is premature getting off." The green succubus kept toying with herself as they stepped through the portal with another puff of steam.

The woman bent over the other altar had the roundest ass Dae had ever seen. The thicker Asian woman was a torrent of moans and yips as her stainless-steel-colored incubus fucked her with complete abandon.

"You're almost up, sorry, my dear. I had so much more planned for you, but it seems your fiancé is doing well on the wrath test of mettle." The Prime stopped at Leilani's alcove. "I owe you so much. May I?" The succubus asked for consent before touching Lei.

"Of course." Leilani had all the confidence she displayed as Winter seven years ago.

"You made me the woman I am today. Who knows how long I would have kept my virginity without a shove." The succubus's tongue lanced out at Leilani's pussy. "As tasty as I imagined. You also opened my eyes to girls as a possibility. I've loved more women than men since. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Leilani's big brown eyes stared down at her attacker.

"If your fiancé proved a poor fighter, you would have been our penultimate sacrifice." The Prime said in a husky voice as she opened a drawer in the alcove and pulled out a lilac-colored vibe. "The Great One and two others could have ensured all your holes were occupied." The woman stepped up onto the apparatus as she turned on the vibrator. "Would you have taken the easy way out if that was on offer?"

"No."

"No, you're far too proud to shy away from anything, aren't you?" The succubus sneered at her captive. "It would have suited a traitor to our dark master. Did you really think we wouldn't see how you aided his woman?" The Prime pointed to Dae. "The Great One is preparing now, and all there will be left is the altar. Do you want him in here?" The whirring vibrator was pressed between Leilani's waxed labia.

"I do." Leilani tried to stay reticent, but she barely contained a moan.

"Angel, to succubus, to mortal." The Prime recounted Leilani's fabricated path. She was supposed to have been an angel that attacked a ritual years ago. After killing the Prime of that ceremony, she was captured and taken to an altar. When the ritual was completed on angels, they were corrupted into demons. "It's almost as good a story as getting a virgin to lose that status for an audience of millions." The Prime sucked a nipple between her lips.

"Mmm..." Leilani finally gave in to a display of pleasure.

"I'll be back in just a couple minutes, my dear. Missionary or Doggy?"

"Doggy."

"You have a very nice ass, and that's the Great One's favorite. But, you're a traitor, so missionary it is, then." The Prime got a cruel smile as she left the used sex toy on a shelf between Leilani's knees. "I have to ask. I don't have to grant."

When the man with the beard and man-bun was led to the large, flat altar beside his wife, he fought back for a moment and broke free to steal a kiss from his wife before he could be stopped. "I love you, babe." He yelled as a pair of beefy guards pulled them apart. He was soon cinched down to the tabletop next to his wife but just out of reach.

The florescent succubus wasted no time skewering herself on the man's straining cock. Her partner demon shared a kiss with her before he speared his query. It took no time for the intercourse on this twin table to get frenetic and vocal by all four participants.

The missionary-style table wasn't occupied long. The far quieter sex concluded almost silently as her legs shook and her attacker grunted once. He spilled more of his seed as the woman fell into a sea of flames. Those two aren't going to be the best of show.

A robed group approached Dae as Leilani was being plucked from her alcove and anointed with oil. "Mr. Parker. Shall we see if you are lovely as your wife? Heh heh heh!" The head priest snapped, and a pair of cloaked humans brandished vile-looking blades. A couple of quick slices let Dae's only bit of modesty fall away from him.